Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through February 09, 2007

Old     (brent1111)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-23-2007, 9:04 AM Reply   
What is a good price on this boat. It comes standard with most options however the 3 options I would like considered in the price is the heater, dual battery, and wake-pro PP. Any help or advice on this purchase would be appreciated.

Brent
Old     (macgiver)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-23-2007, 9:52 AM Reply   
Got one of the first 07's and love it such a difference from my 03. I have almost all those options except heater and dual bats wich I did;nt want them to wire. I think my boat was around 50 otd. Highly suggest not getting the pro tower get the classic nicer looking and way more stable not to mention you can collapse it by yourself!
Old     (brent1111)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-23-2007, 10:06 AM Reply   
Dave,
What is the difference between the pro tower and the classic. I did not know this was an option. What was the price before OTD? I am looking in Central Coast Cali. If I could get 50 OTD that would be great. I am around 53,000 - 54,000 OTD.
Old     (macgiver)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-23-2007, 11:07 AM Reply   
It sounds like you will be buying from mission rv and marine in passo. Tell Gabe not to screw you.
Old     (brent1111)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-23-2007, 11:16 AM Reply   
Dave,

I PM'd you!
Old     (cawakeboarder12)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-23-2007, 12:07 PM Reply   
I wouldnt buy anything from those guys over there. After you buy it the dont even know who you are after you buy it. If you dont care about service then go to them
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-23-2007, 12:54 PM Reply   
I would NEVER buy from Mission RV EVER AGAIN! I got the tail light guarantee from them.
Old     (dansmith)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-23-2007, 1:58 PM Reply   
Brent, is that the Team Edition? Or the regular B52?

I picked up an '06 V23 TE w/ 80 hours on it at the end of last year for $52,000. The only option it didn't have it the 2-speed transmission.

Not sure about the temps there, but here in VA, the heater was a must. Took me right into Nov.
Upload
Old     (brent1111)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-23-2007, 2:05 PM Reply   
Dan and Johnny

No it is not the team edition. I do not think the B52V 22' comes as a team edition.

Johnny why did you have such a bad experience with Mission Marine? There is not any other MB dealerships close. The next closest is sporting edge in Antioch. Have you heard anything about them?
Old     (dansmith)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-23-2007, 2:53 PM Reply   
Yeah, your right. For some reason I thought they offered both as Team Editions. No big deal really as it seems the only difference is more ballast & different stereo. Something you can add on easily later.
Also, I noticed on the spec sheet that I'm missing the shower. Other than that, I've got all the options.

Are you looking at the 6.0L or the 5.7L?
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-23-2007, 3:12 PM Reply   
Mike Richardson is the owner of The Sporting Edge in Antioch, he will get you a good deal and stand behind his sale after you leave. I would recommend that you give him a call. I boat my Supreme from him and could not be happier with our transaction.
Old     (scwellman)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-23-2007, 3:15 PM Reply   
Opps what a Dumb A@#, I boat...I bought my boat...
Guess I got boat on the mind.
Old     (ridininmd)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-23-2007, 3:42 PM Reply   
Dan Smith,
You got a new boat???
Old     (macgiver)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-23-2007, 3:45 PM Reply   
Yes, I also bought 2 boats from Mike. Regretably, he could not help me on my last purchase. Certainly had a great experience there.
Old     (dansmith)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-23-2007, 4:06 PM Reply   
Pete, yeah, its an '06. Sweet, except that I need to tint the windshield. Know anyone who can do that?
Old     (surfnfury65)      Join Date: Aug 2004       01-23-2007, 4:32 PM Reply   
Brett,
Do yourself a favor and buy it from the Sporting Edge. I sent you a PM with my Mission RV story. I didn't want to bash to hard on here. Anyway Kelly and Dennis are awesome at the Sporting Edge. They totally take care of me.
J$
Old     (brent1111)      Join Date: Jan 2007       01-24-2007, 8:56 AM Reply   
Thank you all for the information. I can not tell you how much in helps in this decision. I will post pics and my experience once I bite the bullet. The one tough thing to weigh is now drive time. One dealership is closer to home (Mission Marine) and the other is farther away but everybody claims better service @ Sporting Edge. So let me give these hypothetical scenarios. First lets say sporting edge gives a better price. To get there I now need to drive 3 hours. Plus to get boat serviced I have to drive and wait or come back. Second Mission Marine is close to home so now I drop boat off and might only spend a couple days waiting but much easier to get too? What do you guys think? Lastly what if Mission Marine gives a better price. At what point is it worth it (Savings of $500, 1000, 1500) in terms of price for boat. Is two dealerships competing going to get a better deal or are MB prices set in stone.
Old     (cawakeboarder12)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-24-2007, 9:42 AM Reply   
Brent, Well I The are closer place to you only 2 hours away in the Cen Valley, In Visalia. Etco Marine. Those guys are great and will take care of you. They give back to the people> They had a hugh slider comp this year. With like 15 pros riding in it. SO call them up and take with the. They will hook you up.
Old     (cawakeboarder12)      Join Date: Apr 2006       01-24-2007, 9:47 AM Reply   
ANother thing Brent, you need to look at it if you going to keep this boat for a long time. You want it to be a great experence. If You get screwed over by Mission then you will not be happy. That will make you mad every time you step foot in your boat. I know if you ask Etco will do everything they can to make you have the best time out on the water.