Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       04-23-2015, 6:38 PM Reply   
There was an awesome video released a couple seasons ago where the guy was hitting sliders with fences on them, lots of poly pipe tubes, chains etc. (It's not the Raph Derome clip however). I'm struggling to find it. Any takers?
Old     (amsterdamn)      Join Date: Aug 2014       04-23-2015, 7:07 PM Reply   
With this does anyone know the video where some boarder, i dont even know if they are pro but they practically surf the wake back to the boat as the boat slows down and land on the swim platform?
Old     (Jmaxymek)      Join Date: Feb 2012       04-23-2015, 7:24 PM Reply   
Will, I'd venture to guess that Shredtown might be the guys you're looking for. Ben, I've seen Murray do that a while ago, but most recently Steel Lafferty posted a video of him doing it, I'd try and hunt that down on instagram or facebook.
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       04-23-2015, 10:00 PM Reply   
I thought it might be them Jordan but I can't find it on their site. Still looking
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       04-23-2015, 10:22 PM Reply   
Kaesen Suyderhoudt or however the f you spell his name might be the one you're looking for. No idea of title but there aren't that many vids of him out there.
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-24-2015, 12:19 AM Reply   

from Joey Arcisz on Vimeo.

?
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-24-2015, 12:27 AM Reply   
"Jade Whirley: The Man in Orange" may also be the edit you're looking for if you remember it having a funny filter on it.
Unfortunately the video has been listed as private for some time now =/
Which is weird because it got such a positive reception. 15 Comments on Alliance with no hate is not an easy feat.
http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/jad...man-in-orange/
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       04-26-2015, 3:23 PM Reply   
Cheers Vinny and Sander - I hadn't seen that video but now I have!
Still not what I'm looking for - maybe you are right on the Jade Whirley video as have trawled through so many videos. Will keep looking!
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-27-2015, 1:59 PM Reply   
I know you said it's not Raph Derome but like...maybe you're mixing up his Pre-"Raph" edit, "New Levels" with someone else's riding? There are only a few people who have hit chain rails so I thought it was worth sharing.

Was it at a cable park? or Winching? I'm confident I could get it to you. A little more info would go a long way though!
Old     (shredingmonkey)      Join Date: Apr 2015       04-27-2015, 2:03 PM Reply   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvF91o8TBeg
Maybe this one ?
Old     (LukeR103)      Join Date: Apr 2010       04-27-2015, 2:39 PM Reply   
It might not be what you are looking for, but this is still one of my favorite shots in a while

http://www.alliancewake.com/wake/beh...-by-jason-lee/
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       04-27-2015, 3:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinnyA View Post
I know you said it's not Raph Derome but like...maybe you're mixing up his Pre-"Raph" edit, "New Levels" with someone else's riding? There are only a few people who have hit chain rails so I thought it was worth sharing.

Was it at a cable park? or Winching? I'm confident I could get it to you. A little more info would go a long way though!
It was a small park - system 2 or winching - a few guys hitting the obstacles then one guy comes out and absolutely slays it. It very well could be Raph, just not the 2 or 3 that immediately come to mind.
Old     (razorjaw)      Join Date: Jan 2003 Location: Australia       04-27-2015, 3:29 PM Reply   
Also, some seriously rad videos coming out here that I have never seen! It's a win either way!
Old     (VinnyA)      Join Date: Aug 2011       04-28-2015, 3:52 PM Reply   

from Backyard Rail Park / WTWT on Vimeo.