Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 22, 2005

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-20-2005, 10:44 AM Reply   
It looks like the weather is going to be good. We plan on hitting the lake around 9am.

Sean
Gramps
Mike
Brad S.
Laci
Troy
Greg
Gary
Brad H.

Sound off people???
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-20-2005, 6:50 PM Reply   
Cant make it for Turkey day but of you guys are gonna hit Christmas Eve, depending on the time, a buddy and I will haul Laci's old boat up for a quick session.
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-21-2005, 8:11 AM Reply   
Whatever........

Are you gonna tell me which lake or let me guess?
Old     (magic)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-21-2005, 8:39 AM Reply   
hummmmmmmmmmmmm

I'll call LC and see what his gimick is that day. I might be able to swing it, we are not getting together for T-Day till late afternoon.

I'm guess Lk Samm?
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-21-2005, 9:46 AM Reply   
It will be Lk. Samm and I won't be attending this year, I am atttempting to escape the holidays. I got out of Thanksgiving, still working on Christmas.

I will be at the Christmas Eve/Santa Claus run though.
Old    billymac            11-21-2005, 9:51 AM Reply   
bbbbbbbbBBBrrrrrrrrrrr

(i'm in seattle, you guys/gals are nuts!)
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-21-2005, 12:09 PM Reply   
Noti,

Yes Samammish, and I thought your So Cal blood was too thin to ride this time of year so I didn't ask.

John,

We're definately doing Christmas again this year!
Old     (jeffr)      Join Date: May 2002       11-21-2005, 1:09 PM Reply   
WOW… funny how they start dropping like flies this time of year. Come on now… it’s not that cold out yet!

Cliff… guess we will have to just bring out FRED the fat sack again.

Noti… I thought you said to pull your name from the list of thirds this time of year…

Laci…. Are you sure you won’t have any drama to attend to and have to bail the night before???
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-21-2005, 1:18 PM Reply   
frankie, moby and i will be there for thanksgiving, but i doubt we'll have time to hang out on the boat w/ you guys.

have a great time!
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-21-2005, 1:34 PM Reply   
Jeff, The weather is great and Central hasn't opened yet. I'm free to board until they do.

Cliff, I know, I should be off the list but figured I'd better take advantage of the weather. I am a thin blooded SoCal boy, maybe I'll borrow someone's drysuit or man-up and use the wetsuit.
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-21-2005, 8:33 PM Reply   
Lookin forward to ridin with you guys Christmas Eve. Keep me posted on the time as we get closer. Do you guys ride the same time/place every year?
Old     (dlamont)      Join Date: Apr 2003       11-22-2005, 11:02 AM Reply   
Hey NW folks, just wanted to remind you of our video premiere!! Have fun on Turkey Day!! check the link:
http://www.wakeworld.com/getarticle.asp?articleid=452
Old     (tcluv85)      Join Date: Jan 2004       11-22-2005, 12:16 PM Reply   
I will admit, it was cold last Friday, but only when the water got inside the drysuit somehow.

The group is talking about coming back on saturday evening, so if you guys need a third Sunday give me a shout.

Jeff - No comment.

(Message edited by tcluv85 on November 22, 2005)
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       11-22-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
Looks like I'll be working on Thursday. Only way i can get out is if one of you picks me up at the dock at 9 and drops me off at 9:15. Should be free if you have room on Fri-Sun. The boat is off the water but not winterized yet if needed.

Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-22-2005, 7:50 PM Reply   
Cliff - I'm in.

Jeff - got the hall pass. Sorry about Wed morning just couldn't do it.

See you @ LK Samm 9am Thurs. This should be interesting....................
Old     (phaeton)      Join Date: Feb 2002       11-23-2005, 6:02 PM Reply   
You guy's have a great time tomorrow. I think I will take it off since I have been out riding 7 out of the last 11 day's. Btw it was in the 80's all last week and the water is 59 degrees at Shasta.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-23-2005, 7:06 PM Reply   
I HATE YOU TRAV!
Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-23-2005, 7:22 PM Reply   
It was 36F air temp when we went out into the fog on Lake Sammamish this morning. Don't know the water temp as Jeff's gauge read 114F! The fog burned off a few hours later and it was a spectacular day.
Old     (gwake)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-23-2005, 8:18 PM Reply   
cliff
I am in fresno. Did you send me that e-mail? I havent seen it..

G
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-25-2005, 12:16 PM Reply   
Sorry we didn't see anyone else out there.

Thanksgiving morning pics.

Truck iced over check...

Temp below 40 check...

Boat frozen as usual check...

Pure butter on the webcam check...

lake was awesome

Notidad after checking the water with his toes...

Jeff dressed for the occasion...

Noti with a nice grab...

Jeff with his patended wheelie move...

Finally, me mid flight trying to make toeside jumps look as ugly as possible...

Old     (eaglejackson)      Join Date: Oct 2004       11-25-2005, 12:37 PM Reply   
Does it get any better?
Old     (noti_dad)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-25-2005, 1:41 PM Reply   
Here's a vid of the action. No footage of me, but atleast we got a couple shots. Thanks Cliff & Jeff for the great morning.

Troy, John, BS-Laci & Joe..... YOU MISSED IT.

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php/3447_image-photo-picture-video.html?medid=17805
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-25-2005, 2:58 PM Reply   
so, all year, i've been able to avoid getting sick; no cold, no flu, no fever. i get to seattle, and BAM! cold, flu, fever by the 2nd day!

glad to hear you guys had a great time!

ps. theraflu = nasty as hell!
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-25-2005, 3:22 PM Reply   
Jeff you're casing the wake? Ride that thing all the way up man! Happy Turkey day to you all.
Old     (liveoz)      Join Date: May 2002       11-25-2005, 5:00 PM Reply   
Noti,

I did miss it but I did get out with Jeff and Eagle for some epic conditions on Wednesday. So life is not all bad. Glad you all had a good time and were able to beat the rain.

Joe,

Theraflu is sweet (best part about being sick). You must have had the lemon and honey.. that is nasty!
Old     (john30)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-25-2005, 6:08 PM Reply   
Yeah I'm jealous....It's hard to find thirds down here! It's pretty sad. Any one in the Tacoma area if you're readin this, the season isn't over yet!! Nice vid Notidad, maybe Christmas Eve I'll get to meet and ride with some of you guys(and gal). Laci you'll get a chance to ride in your old ghetto sled. Nice pics cliff. One of these days I'll step out of the stoneage and get some pics up of the little bit of south sound action. Hopefully I'll get out tommorow. Weather permitting.