Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (02Suprassv)      Join Date: May 2010       05-09-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
Just a heads up for every one living in northern California. Tuesday May 11th Ronix is bringing out 3 of their boats and Parks Bonifay to Black Butte Lake. I believe it is from noon to 6pm but Call Hughes Ski Hut in Chico, CA to confirm times and all the other details.
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       05-09-2010, 6:21 PM Reply   
He will be at the Discovery Bay Marina on May 17. Boat Country, the best boat dealership anywhere, will be there with the Axis A22. Demo rides behind the Axis will be available.
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       05-09-2010, 7:04 PM Reply   
thanks for the heads up, hopefully i can get out of class early and head over
Old     (ridetillurdead26)      Join Date: Nov 2006       05-11-2010, 10:40 AM Reply   
Yes we will be out there!! (boat country) The boss-man was talking about bringing out a 2010 VLX as well, but i'm not sure. I will also have my boat out there for some wake sets with the Ronix boards. Come down and at least say hello!