Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    ARwakester            03-11-2014, 8:00 PM Reply   
What's a fair price on a 2012 Axis a22 with std options, 335 hp motor, swivel board racks, and the mtx speaker setup. I have found a few within 250 miles of me (Arkansas), one privately owned and the other two are trade ins. Nobody wants to go below 48k. It seems a little high to me. Looking for input.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       03-12-2014, 7:28 AM Reply   
http://onlyinboards.com/Details.aspx?ID=41904
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-12-2014, 7:35 AM Reply   
It is prime time buying season right now for used boats so you will be paying close to asking price and no seller is getting nervous about not dropping the price. I seen a 2012 go for 45k last May. It had standard options with no upgrades. Just keep your eyes peeled and keep looking and negotiating.
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       03-12-2014, 7:38 AM Reply   
Hit this guy up and see what he is selling his for. It seems like a short drive for you.

http://www.axiswakeboardboats.com/vi...hp?f=20&t=2233
Old     (mattl)      Join Date: Jul 2013       03-12-2014, 8:06 AM Reply   
I had a dealer in AL quote me 43k for a 12 with 80 hours that they took on trade when i called about a 14.
Old     (JayManAR)      Join Date: Dec 2012       03-12-2014, 10:00 AM Reply   
If you're in AR hit up Cophers Boat Center in Fort Smith. I ordered my '13 Axis through them and it was a great experience. They should be pretty familiar with the local market.
Old    ARwakester            03-12-2014, 11:58 AM Reply   
Thanks for the input everyone. Dezul, the one in the link is actually one of the few I was referring to. I just don't want to pay too much and take a bigger hit from the natural depreciation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk