Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-14-2018, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
But of course it happened and will happen again. Arming teachers is a dumb idea that exists only to sell more guns.
I don't know if you saw a previous post of mine, but there are already a lot of districts that allow teachers to carry and have been for some time. Just because 1 idiot fired a gun into a ceiling doesn't invalidate the idea. He obviously was not following any sort of protocol.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-14-2018, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
I don't know if you saw a previous post of mine, but there are already a lot of districts that allow teachers to carry and have been for some time. Just because 1 idiot fired a gun into a ceiling doesn't invalidate the idea. He obviously was not following any sort of protocol.
This is the 2nd teacher to fire his gun in school since the stupid idea of arming the teachers came up a month ago.

I promise you that more people will die.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-15-2018, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
This is the 2nd teacher to fire his gun in school since the stupid idea of arming the teachers came up a month ago.

I promise you prove daily to be emotionally retarded
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       03-15-2018, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:

Just because we started discussing it a month ago, doesn't negate the fact there there are quite a few districts that have had armed teachers for a long time with no incidents(including mass shootings taking place there).

and no one died. I do believe that both of those instances had noting to do with the armed teacher debate. Those two morons were not supposed to have guns there in the first place.
Old     (Smoothie)      Join Date: Feb 2018       03-15-2018, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Just because we started discussing it a month ago, doesn't negate the fact there there are quite a few districts that have had armed teachers for a long time with no incidents(including mass shootings taking place there).

and no one died. I do believe that both of those instances had noting to do with the armed teacher debate. Those two morons were not supposed to have guns there in the first place.
The second one last week was actually a reserve police officer, was teaching a gun safety class! True story. Being the ceiling, he was probably teaching them how to make sure a weapon is empty by dropping the mag and pulling the trigger.

Dumbass.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       03-15-2018, 12:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smoothie View Post
The second one last week was actually a reserve police officer, was teaching a gun safety class! True story. Being the ceiling, he was probably teaching them how to make sure a weapon is empty by dropping the mag and pulling the trigger.

Dumbass.
Right a reserve police officer, who has had WAY more training than the teachers will have still managed to cock this up. People F up. That's reality, so lets not let them F up with guns, the cost of failure is too high.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       03-15-2018, 6:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Right a reserve police officer, who has had WAY more training than the teachers will have still managed to cock this up. People F up. That's reality, so lets not let them F up with guns, the cost of failure is too high.
What’s crazy is you think a reserve police officer has significant firearms training.