Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-17-2019, 1:33 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I don't give any president credit or blame for the economy as a general rule. There are always exceptions. If the president forces a certain spending through veto, then a president can get some blame. If congress goes along with a presidents budget then a president can get some blame.

At the end of the day, the economy will go down and go up on it's own. If there is a partial collapse, then the really rich and foreign investors will see value and invest and so goes the cycle. What changes incoming and outgoing money is foreign policy, environmental policy, regulations in general. There are more than one economic model so the whole theory of economics is in constant debate, yet you are willing to argue that a single president who are typically lawyers and one with a career or community organizing was an economic genius?
Or a President that sucked off his daddy's teet for his entire life to garnish any type of success (other than successfully duping about 50 million dumbasses to vote for him a couple of years ago) and any business that he created, failed miserably. Yet, you Trumpster's consider him "an economic genius".
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-17-2019, 2:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Or a President that sucked off his daddy's teet for his entire life to garnish any type of success (other than successfully duping about 50 million dumbasses to vote for him a couple of years ago) and any business that he created, failed miserably. Yet, you Trumpster's consider him "an economic genius".
Can you show me one sentence where I considered him a economic genius? I'll wait.

From the research I found on him after these discussions came up I believe the numbers of successful business he started was on the order of 85% successful. Business genius? Don't know, however from the research I did that is a pretty good number.

Can you tell me how a lawyer with an occupation in communist organizing is the person we need to rely on for business advice? Not sure how people get ahead, but I am sure their was some teet sucking going on to get into harvard, communist organizing, 1 term state senate to 1 term congress to president. If one was to have actually worked for it, I am not sure the one in this paragraph would be that guy.

Back to Trump. He may be no genius but at least he could figure out, like many of us, that we had to many funds heading out of the country and too many of our businesses having to compete with slave labor. He is addressing it. He also knows that illegals are killing our democracy and overwhelming many of our states. Does that take a genius? Probably not. Those things are pretty easy to figure out and are actually known to everyone. Difference is, we have one group who wants those things to happen on purpose because they are idealogically driven to allow those things. Trump and the rest of America are idealogically driven to be for Americans.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-17-2019, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
Can you show me one sentence where I considered him a economic genius? I'll wait.

From the research I found on him after these discussions came up I believe the numbers of successful business he started was on the order of 85% successful. Business genius? Don't know, however from the research I did that is a pretty good number.

Can you tell me how a lawyer with an occupation in communist organizing is the person we need to rely on for business advice? Not sure how people get ahead, but I am sure their was some teet sucking going on to get into harvard, communist organizing, 1 term state senate to 1 term congress to president. If one was to have actually worked for it, I am not sure the one in this paragraph would be that guy.

Back to Trump. He may be no genius but at least he could figure out, like many of us, that we had to many funds heading out of the country and too many of our businesses having to compete with slave labor. He is addressing it. He also knows that illegals are killing our democracy and overwhelming many of our states. Does that take a genius? Probably not. Those things are pretty easy to figure out and are actually known to everyone. Difference is, we have one group who wants those things to happen on purpose because they are idealogically driven to allow those things. Trump and the rest of America are idealogically driven to be for Americans.
"85% successful"? You have to be joking. Without his dad's real estate connections in NYC and NJ, the million dollar "loan" he received from his father, and the inheritance from his father, we wouldn't be discussing this.

We didn't need to listen to Obama for "business advice". He hired experts for that. Trump hires fellow reality stars or former Fox News hosts. So you can slam Obama's "lack of experience" all you want. He wasn't advising other countries to use "air tankers" to extinguish building fires. Obama knows how to spell hamburger.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-18-2019, 9:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
"85% successful"? You have to be joking. Without his dad's real estate connections in NYC and NJ, the million dollar "loan" he received from his father, and the inheritance from his father, we wouldn't be discussing this.

We didn't need to listen to Obama for "business advice". He hired experts for that. Trump hires fellow reality stars or former Fox News hosts. So you can slam Obama's "lack of experience" all you want. He wasn't advising other countries to use "air tankers" to extinguish building fires. Obama knows how to spell hamburger.
Can you take a million and turn it into a billion? Like there are not thousands of multimillionaires and a few billionaires in New York and New Jersey that were not trying to compete with him and/ or take him down? Please. Nice Monday morning quarterbacking.

Piling money into a business does not make a business successful. If you have a bad model, then it becomes a sink hole for money. Even you can do that math on that. There are millions in the world who try and create businesses and majority fail. Even the rich ones. You can try and frame his record with ya butts all you want. The facts are the facts. He has a pretty good success rate from what I can see and the little research I did. Before I looked at it, I really did not care and never really liked the guy from based on his tv persona.

As a lawyer I would hope that Obama could spell. That is the only thing he was good at besides pushing communist agendas.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       04-18-2019, 10:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
The facts are the facts. He has a pretty good success rate from what I can see and the little research I did.
You kind of have a pattern of researching stuff till you find facts you like and then stopping tho. I could show you a picture of the sky at sunset and it's purple and red and orange. That's not evidence that the sky isn't blue.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       04-18-2019, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
You kind of have a pattern of researching stuff till you find facts you like and then stopping tho. I could show you a picture of the sky at sunset and it's purple and red and orange. That's not evidence that the sky isn't blue.
I am sure this sounded good in your head when you typed it, however you have not provided a counter.