Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       04-28-2017, 9:26 AM Reply   
Man this place has really changed, day after the draft & not even a single shot fired! I'm dissapointed in us, now we only argue about politics...

But I have a feeling the bears are the new browns that move last night was insanely costly to move up one spot. In theory I'm a fan of what the browns are trying to do by getting all of those picks, it will be interesting to see if it works out for them.
Old     (baitkiller)      Join Date: Jan 2010       05-15-2017, 3:21 PM Reply   
Heard a rumor on Sports center that The Hawks are courting Kaepernick....could it be true? I think its a perfect fit!

Wowzers! You guys have fun...

On a side note, took my first pull yesterday since last summer and am sore as hell.. Lasted about as long as sex.. pathetic. sucks getting old..

As you were.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-17-2017, 7:52 AM Reply   
I have to agree with Mr. Bennet and say, "thank you Seattle for taking out our trash." We've been looking for a dump that would take him, but none of them would accept toxic waste... until now.

https://sports.yahoo.com/news/michae...204612801.html
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       05-18-2017, 9:05 PM Reply   
.....................Crickets in Seattle.... LOL! SUCKAS!!!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       05-19-2017, 10:34 AM Reply   
Sorry haven't been in NFL mode in a while but I'll take Crapernick on the Hawks. It will be fun to watch him play in garbage time against Santa Clara when RW has already put up 40 points.

BTW I know I make plenty of Romo golf jokes but this cracks me up: http://broadband.espn.go.com/video/clip?id=19343615
See ya in September suckers!
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-20-2017, 9:06 AM Reply   
http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2017/...tt-udfa-grades

I can almost guarantee that Kaperprick would NEVER get a warm welcome reception in Texas

ever
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       07-17-2017, 2:18 PM Reply   
Good to see Zeke is keeping up with Cowboy standards...
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/2...ent-dallas-bar
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-04-2017, 11:52 AM Reply   
Cowboys continuing their Preseason dominance! 4-0 every year!! LOL.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-12-2017, 11:39 AM Reply   
And Ray Rice, er Zeke is out for 6 games. Cowboys really know how to pick em.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-13-2017, 1:09 PM Reply   
...and in other news, I see former Seattle's best decided to be unamerican and unoriginal...

https://sports.yahoo.com/raiders-mar...045425043.html
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       08-14-2017, 10:20 AM Reply   
^^ Says the Santa Clara Fan. LOL.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-03-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
Should be an interesting year. On the Zeke issue he's innocent all day long. It will come out in the wash.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-05-2017, 7:22 AM Reply   
Chiefs stun the Pats in their home opener on Thursday.... Alex Smith gets benched and Patrick Mahone becomes this years Dak, Brady, Warner.
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       09-06-2017, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Chiefs stun the Pats in their home opener on Thursday.... Alex Smith gets benched and Patrick Mahone becomes this years Dak, Brady, Warner.
Haha no way, with time to prepare Belichick might as well be saban. But should be a good game, I'm excited for the season to finally get underway
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-07-2017, 8:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillinoj View Post
Haha no way, with time to prepare Belichick might as well be saban. But should be a good game, I'm excited for the season to finally get underway
a guy can dream, right?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-07-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
And so it begins tonight.
I'll take the Pats over KC.

BTW anyone want to bet me on the Hawks winning it all this year? I still have a Hawks jersey for you Robert
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-07-2017, 3:45 PM Reply   
So, if i take the bet i get all the other teams?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-08-2017, 6:10 AM Reply   
Chiefs are for real!!! What a game!!!!
Old     (chillinoj)      Join Date: May 2009       09-08-2017, 9:09 AM Reply   
Wow already eating my words... Ha. Good win for the chiefs for sure, back to the drawing board for that pat's defense
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-08-2017, 10:41 AM Reply   
Finally got in here! Work firewall won't let me log in anymore...

Loving the first game of the season. All the Pats fans and their fanboy commentators got a big ole dose of reality last night.

Taking the Hawks over the Packers in a game that looks very similar to last night's game.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-08-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
So, if i take the bet i get all the other teams?
Yep! What should we bet? Just remember I'm one of your best customers Mr. Onlyinboards
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-08-2017, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Yep! What should we bet? Just remember I'm one of your best customers Mr. Onlyinboards
i can't imagine having to buy a Seahawks jersey. I don't mind the forum name change bet, or i can always put up OIB swag!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-08-2017, 7:56 PM Reply   
You won'the have to worry about the Seahawks Ian. Russell Wilson won't be able to deliver with no running game. The Seahawks glory days were short lived and long gone. It just takes their fans years to realize it. Lol
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-09-2017, 11:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
You won'the have to worry about the Seahawks Ian. Russell Wilson won't be able to deliver with no running game. The Seahawks glory days were short lived and long gone. It just takes their fans years to realize it. Lol
Realize what exactly? Being first in the NFC West again? Winning more playoff games than the number 1 seeded NFC team did last year, aka the Choke Boys? Realize that we did all that with a half healthy RW?

We are starting this season with 8 Pro Bowlers on Defense, RW & Jimmy Graham both healthier than ever, a real RB in Lacy, and Coach Carroll playing chess while the rest of the NFL is figuring out checkers.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-09-2017, 11:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
i can't imagine having to buy a Seahawks jersey. I don't mind the forum name change bet, or i can always put up OIB swag!
How about $100 to the charity of the winner's choice?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-10-2017, 4:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Realize what exactly? Being first in the NFC West again? Winning more playoff games than the number 1 seeded NFC team did last year, aka the Choke Boys? Realize that we did all that with a half healthy RW?

We are starting this season with 8 Pro Bowlers on Defense, RW & Jimmy Graham both healthier than ever, a real RB in Lacy, and Coach Carroll playing chess while the rest of the NFL is figuring out checkers.
News Flash
LA Rams in sole possession of 1st place in the NFC West.
Seattle,Arizona and San Francisco tied for LAST PLACE in NFC West.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-10-2017, 8:45 PM Reply   
Crickets? What happened to all the Seahawks talk? We're waiting.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-11-2017, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
How about $100 to the charity of the winner's choice?
Deal, if you still want it
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-11-2017, 6:42 AM Reply   
It is with great sadness that I announce I'm officially over the NFL. The constant barrage of politics and manufactured outrage is more than I care to waste my time on. ESPN has become another political tool, more concerned with division and agenda, than with sports. God Damn, give me just half a day a week to watch a game and have a beer without more political venom falling out of the mouths of millionaire toolboxes, half of whom can't even form a coherent sentence.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-11-2017, 11:00 AM Reply   
Hawks O line issues... Really??? We are going to deal with this another season??? Really???
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-11-2017, 11:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
News Flash
LA Rams in sole possession of 1st place in the NFC West.
Seattle,Arizona and San Francisco tied for LAST PLACE in NFC West.
The Jags and Bills are in first place too. Lot of season to go. Well except for the Cowboys you only have 15 games left. Start the countdown!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-11-2017, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Deal, if you still want it
Deal. You are on!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-11-2017, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Crickets? What happened to all the Seahawks talk? We're waiting.
Robert, I love that you post this same thing every time after a Hawks loss at 8pm on a Sunday. Win or lose, I have better things to do on a weekend then post here.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-11-2017, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Robert, I love that you post this same thing every time after a Hawks loss at 8pm on a Sunday. Win or lose, I have better things to do on a weekend then post here.
Just trying to help you out Darren. It helps you deal with the loss when you talk about it. As you can imagine i'm fine. The Cowboys took care of their demon (NYG) last night. The Packers still own the Seahawks. We split with the Packers last year. Hopefully Garrett learned from sitting players against the Eagles last year, it made the players come out flat against Green Bay last year. How did you like the officiating in the Seahawks game?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-11-2017, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Darren you forget i'm retired. Every day is the weekend for me.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-11-2017, 5:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Just trying to help you out Darren. It helps you deal with the loss when you talk about it. As you can imagine i'm fine. The Cowboys took care of their demon (NYG) last night. The Packers still own the Seahawks. We split with the Packers last year. Hopefully Garrett learned from sitting players against the Eagles last year, it made the players come out flat against Green Bay last year. How did you like the officiating in the Seahawks game?
I had no problem with the refs yesterday. Calls go both ways. Packers beat the Hawks with or without the questionable calls. Can't win with zero running game and no Oline to protect RW, plus Jimmy G dropping everything. Offense was terrible but taking the L yesterday wasn't going to be shocking news. Winning in Green Bay is tough to do, just ask Romo and Dem Boyz.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-11-2017, 8:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
I had no problem with the refs yesterday. Calls go both ways. Packers beat the Hawks with or without the questionable calls. Can't win with zero running game and no Oline to protect RW, plus Jimmy G dropping everything. Offense was terrible but taking the L yesterday wasn't going to be shocking news. Winning in Green Bay is tough to do, just ask Romo and Dem Boyz.
Dak didn't have any problem in Green Bay , neither did Zeke. You do know Romo retired? Oh you must be living in the past.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-12-2017, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dak didn't have any problem in Green Bay , neither did Zeke. You do know Romo retired? Oh you must be living in the past.
Oh that's right. The Cowboys can't beat GB at home either. My mistake.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-13-2017, 6:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
It is with great sadness that I announce I'm officially over the NFL. The constant barrage of politics and manufactured outrage is more than I care to waste my time on. ESPN has become another political tool, more concerned with division and agenda, than with sports. God Damn, give me just half a day a week to watch a game and have a beer without more political venom falling out of the mouths of millionaire toolboxes, half of whom can't even form a coherent sentence.
And.... right on cue ESPN anchor drives home my point.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-15-2017, 10:01 AM Reply   
Are the Bengals really that bad? What happened?
BTW Watson can run but needs to work on his passing. He had about three potential pick 6s in that game last night.

Umm also I can't believe there is no smack talk leading up to the Hawks vs Santa Clara game this Sunday. Good to see the Fortywhiner fans have crawled back into their hole now that the bandwagon is riding out of Oakland. It was a fun rivalry while it lasted. Pete and Co. has made the 49ers change their head coach three times, their starting QB three times, their stadium once, and their GM once. It must really hurt Santa Clara fans to see Pete still strutting his stuff on the sideline
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-15-2017, 2:08 PM Reply   
I predict Santa Clara will shock the Seahawks . That is until the third quarter, then they will find the almost impossible way to lose just like when Shanahan was calling the offense in Atlanta. Darren will be over joyed until he realizes the Rams are still in 1st place after defeating the Redskins.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-15-2017, 3:39 PM Reply   
My picks for the weekend:
Ravens over Browns
Bills stun Panthers
Cards kill Colts
Titans beat Jags
Philly falls to KC
Pats outscore Saints
Steelers squeak past Vikes
Bucs blowout Bears
Fins fail against Bolts
Raiders raid the Jets
Broncos trounce Cowgirls
DC skins Rams
Hawks soar over Niners
Packers defeat Falcons
Lions lose to Giants

See you suckers Monday!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2017, 9:22 AM Reply   
Week 2 Picks
Houston over Cincinnati Deja vu
Atlanta over GB
Baltimore over Cleveland
Carolina over Buffalo
Arizona over Indianapolis
Jacksonville over Tennessee
Kansas City over Philadelphia
New England over New Orleans
Minnesota over Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay over Chicago
Oakland over New York Jets
Los Angeles Chargers over Miami
Dallas over Denver
Los Angeles Rams over Washington
Seattle over San Francisco
Detroit over New York Giants
There you have it!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-16-2017, 9:23 AM Reply   
Week 2 Picks
Houston over Cincinnati Deja vu
Atlanta over GB
Baltimore over Cleveland
Carolina over Buffalo
Arizona over Indianapolis
Jacksonville over Tennessee
Kansas City over Philadelphia
New England over New Orleans
Minnesota over Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay over Chicago
Oakland over New York Jets
Los Angeles Chargers over Miami
Dallas over Denver
Los Angeles Rams over Washington
Seattle over San Francisco
Detroit over New York Giants
There you have it!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-18-2017, 10:13 AM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Crickets? What happened to all the Cowboys talk? We're waiting...

BTW just saw the box score of that Denver blowout. 8 yards by Zeke? Looks like Garrett had another stellar day of play calling.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-18-2017, 10:42 AM Reply   
CHIEFS!!! still looking good.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-18-2017, 12:11 PM Reply   
Hawks looked nasty but at least it wasn't the O line this weekend.

If you are a Dallas fan you've got be be asking yourself WTF???

Atlanta is going to be the team to beat in the NFC this year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-18-2017, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post

If you are a Dallas fan you've got to be asking why am I a Dallas fan?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-19-2017, 9:02 AM Reply   
Wow still silence from Robert. That must have been a tough loss.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-20-2017, 8:06 PM Reply   
Just been busy. Not a tough loss as they all count the same. Still tied for first place in the division. I'll be taking the Rams tomorrow with the rest of my picks to follow. Congratulations Darren on taking the picks this week. I'll try to do better this week.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-20-2017, 8:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post

I'm asking Roger Goodell is he stupid or what? Really turning fans away from the NFL .
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-21-2017, 9:26 AM Reply   
I'll take Santa Clara over LA tonight in the battle for worst team in the NFC West.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-21-2017, 1:44 PM Reply   
Sunday @1:00 pm
BAL @ JAX - RAVENS on the road.
DEN @ BUF - BRONCOS on the road.
NO @ CAR - PANTHERS AT HOME.
PIT @ CHI - Steelers on the road.
ATL @ DET - FALCONS ON THE ROAD.
CLE @ IND - COLTS AT HOME.
TB @ MIN - VIKINGS AT HOME .
HOU @ NE - PATRIOTS AT HOME.
MIA @ NYJ - DOLPHINS ON THE ROAD.
NYG @ PHI - EAGLES AT HOME.
SEA @ TEN - TITANS AT HOME.
CIN @ GB - PACKERS AT HOME.
KC @ LAC - CHIEFS ON THE ROAD.
OAK @ WAS - RAIDERS GET THE WIN ON THE ROAD.
DAL @ ARI - COWBOYS ON THE ROAD.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-21-2017, 4:47 PM Reply   
^^Jeez, you don't have to yell.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-22-2017, 9:16 AM Reply   
Nice first pick Robert. Looks like last nights game was actually good.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       09-24-2017, 7:45 AM Reply   
Seems like interest in the NFL is down this year if this forum is any example. We're taking the RZR's and quads out today. All this kneeling and politics has got me off the couch on Sundays and out of the house to find other "entertainment" without an agenda.
Old     (bass10after)      Join Date: Feb 2010       09-24-2017, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Seems like interest in the NFL is down this year if this forum is any example. We're taking the RZR's and quads out today. All this kneeling and politics has got me off the couch on Sundays and out of the house to find other "entertainment" without an agenda.
i agree. the people who don't agree with these protests aren't the type to "protest" they just move on and leave the league scratching their heads as to why ratings are down.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-24-2017, 1:42 PM Reply   
I was terrible on the 1:00 games. Hopefully i'll do better on the rest of the games.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-25-2017, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Crickets? What happened to all the Cowboys talk? We're waiting...
What happened to all the Seahawks talk? I'm feeling pretty good with my bet right now
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-25-2017, 12:02 PM Reply   
Rough weekend but it's early. Hawks Defense was gassed in the 2nd half. Sherman is starting to concern me.

RW however was lights out.

Robert wins the picks by default. Busy week for me.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-25-2017, 8:48 PM Reply   
L. A. RAMS 1st place in the NFC West. NY Giants 0-3.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-26-2017, 9:54 AM Reply   
Thank your Cowboys for taking care of the Cards last night. Much appreciated.
Rams have played the 49ers, DC, and the Colts. Not exactly worried about them.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-26-2017, 6:38 PM Reply   
Seattle lost to Tennessee and the Packers. They only beat Santa Clara. That's not an impressive resume.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-27-2017, 6:59 AM Reply   
Meanwhile, the Chiefs have taken down the defending Champs, the Eagles and the Chargers (well, that one isn't that impressive)
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-27-2017, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seattle lost to Tennessee and the Packers. They only beat Santa Clara. That's not an impressive resume.
agreed but losing to TN and GB in their place wasn't a huge shock. We will get right against the Colts on Sunday night. Meanwhile, Rams will lose in Big D and Cards will beat the 49ers. NFC West will have three 2-2 teams and the 49ers.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-27-2017, 9:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Meanwhile, the Chiefs have taken down the defending Champs, the Eagles and the Chargers (well, that one isn't that impressive)
Yep. Chiefs look really good this year again. And again they will be bounced in their first playoff game. Marty/Andy Reid only coaches for the regular season
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-28-2017, 3:18 AM Reply   
Ok
Quote:
Yep. Chiefs look really good this year again. And again they will be bounced in their first playoff game. Marty/Andy Reid only coaches for the regular season
Pete is a one and done coach as far as Superbowl victories. look in the mirror. It's just lIke in school no one remembers the B+ students , they remember the A students.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-28-2017, 3:21 AM Reply   
Thursday night
Chi @GB - Packers at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-28-2017, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ok

Pete is a one and done coach as far as Superbowl victories. look in the mirror. It's just lIke in school no one remembers the B+ students , they remember the A students.
LOL. Are you really going after Pete now?!?!

Pete's resume
Super Bowl championship (XLVIII)
2× NFC champion (2013, 2014)
AP national champion (2003, 2004)
4× Rose Bowl champion (2003, 2006–2008)
2× Orange Bowl champion (2002, 2004)

Garrett's resume
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-28-2017, 10:29 AM Reply   
Packers will have the game won by halftime over the Bears tonight.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-29-2017, 4:04 PM Reply   
Week 4 picks
NO @ MIA - Played in England i'll take the Saints.
BUF @ ATL - FALCONS stay undefeated at home.
CIN @ CLE - Bengals benifit from playing the Browns. Bengals on the road.
LA RAMS @ DAL - COWBOYS AT HOME.
DET @ MIN - This should be a close battle . I'll take the Vikings.
CAR @ NE - PATRIOTS at home.
JAX @ NYJ - Jaguars on the road.
PIT @ BAL - RAVENS at home.
TEN @ HOU - Slight edge to Texans at home. This game could go either way.
SF @ ARI - CARDINALS at home.
PHI @ LAC - Give a slight edge to the Chargers at home.
NYG @ TB - BUCS at home.
OAK @ DEN - Raiders on the road.
IND @ SEA - SEAHAWKS at home.
WAS @ KC - CHIEFS at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-29-2017, 4:20 PM Reply   
Thanks for the reminder Robert!
Week 4 winners:
Saints
Falcons
Browns
Cowboys
Lions
Pats
Jags
Steelers
Titans
Cards
Eagles
Bucs
Broncos
Hawks!
Chiefs

Have a good football weekend boys!
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-30-2017, 8:05 AM Reply   
Week 4 picks
NO @ MIA - Saints
BUF @ ATL - FALCONS
CIN @ CLE - Bengals
LA RAMS @ Cowboys
DET @ MIN - Lions
CAR @ NE - PATRIOTS
JAX @ NYJ - Jags
PIT @ BAL - Pittsburg.
TEN @ HOU - Titans.
SF @ ARI - AZ
PHI @ LAC - PHI
NYG @ TB - Bucs.
OAK @ DEN - Denver
IND @ SEA - SEAHAWKS
WAS @ KC - CHIEFS
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       09-30-2017, 8:06 AM Reply   
Darren, just noticed we have the same picks except for Bengals/Browns.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-02-2017, 3:32 PM Reply   
LOL. The Rams?!? At home?! Ouch.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       10-03-2017, 7:17 AM Reply   
Chiefs are 4-0!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-04-2017, 9:07 AM Reply   
Week 5 Picks
Thursday @ 8
NE @ TB - The Bucs at home.
Sunday @ 1 : 00 pm
SF @ IND - Colts at home.
BUF @ CIN - Bengals at home.
ARI @ PHI - Eagles at home .
LAC @ NYG - Giants at home.
JAX @ PIT - Steelers at home.
NYJ @ CLE - Jets on the road.
CAR @ DET - Lions at home.
TEN @ MIA - Titans on the road.
4:00 pm
BAL @ OAK - Raiders at home.
SEA @ LA RAMS - Rams at home.
GB @ DAL - Cowboys win at home.
8:00pm
KC @ HOU - Texans at home.
Monday @ 8 : 30 pm
MIN @ CHI - Vikings on the road.

Congratulations Ian on winning the picks.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       10-04-2017, 12:13 PM Reply   
Hey! This isn't the Pick Em thread this is the Smack Talk Thread. Where's the smack talkers?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2017, 2:19 PM Reply   
^^^concur, dallas fan got off easy. Biggest upset of the week?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       10-05-2017, 6:08 AM Reply   
I'd say the biggest upset was the Panthers over The Patriots in New England. Without Greg Olsen. Another shock was how many points the Houston Texans scored against Tennessee.