Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-15-2016, 5:30 AM Reply   
Seattle looked much better this week. Comparing them to the team that needed help from the referee's to win against Buffalo and Atlanta. This week they just needed help from the referees preventing the Patriots from sendING it to overtime.

Last edited by cwb4me; 11-15-2016 at 5:34 AM.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-15-2016, 7:38 AM Reply   
boom

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/nf...052004725.html
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-15-2016, 12:13 PM Reply   
It's final over. My love for Tony Romo has come to an end. It's been a great ride. Since I declared my love for Tony back on 11/15/2015 can anyone guess how many football games he has won? One! I'm sure he's won other games, like golf or cards or maybe even marco polo. It's sad to see Tony go, he will be missed. I really did enjoy his FG holding skills and his flair for the Pick 6. See you in the preseason Tony where you'll be getting all the snaps because the Cowboys don't want their real franchise QB to get hurt. LOL. He got beat out by a 4th round pick! Yikes.

Too bad Tony will be remembered for nothing, just like every other Cowboy since Aikman. See you on the golf course Tony!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2016, 12:17 PM Reply   
^^^Oh that's brutal and true. You forgot how he'll be remembered for being the glass man.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-16-2016, 8:57 AM Reply   
Chiefs #4 - won 18 of last 21 games. And they have the loudest stadium in the league haha.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-16-2016, 9:22 AM Reply   
^^Chiefs look good. I'd like to see them win the AFC West. Unfortunately you have Andy Reid aka Marty Schottenheimer Pt. II at the helm.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2016, 7:40 PM Reply   
Week 11 pick
Thursday night @ 8:30pm
NO @ CAR - Saints on the road.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-17-2016, 1:25 PM Reply   
I'll take the Panthers at home tonight.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-18-2016, 9:27 AM Reply   
Cards - Viks - Cards

Dolphins - Rams - Dolphins

Philly - Seattle - Seattle

Pats - Niners - Pats
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-18-2016, 4:37 PM Reply   
Week 11 picks
Sun @1:00pm
PIT @CLE - Steelers get back to their winning ways.
BAL @ DAL - COWBOYS AT HOME.
JAX @ DET - Lions at home .
TEN @ IND - Titans start their climb to the division lead by crushing the Colts.
BUF @ CIN - Bills run all over the failing Bengals.
TB @ KC - Chiefs keep fighting for AFC West lead with a win.
CHI @ NYG - I wouldn't be surprised if the Bears upset the Giants. I'll take the Giants at home though.
ARI @ MIN - Cardinals on the road.
Sunday @ 4:05 pm
MIA @ LA - Dolphins frustrate Goff. Miami wins on the road.
Sunday @ 4:25PM
NE @ SF - Patriots on the road.
PHI @ SEA - Seahawks win a easy one against Philly.
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
GB @ WAS - Packers get back to winning on the arm of Rodgers.
Monday @ 8 : 30 pm
HOU @ OAK - RAIDERS AT HOME. Holding the lead in the AFC West.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-19-2016, 10:07 AM Reply   
The Real Week 11 picks
Sun @1:00pm
PIT @CLE - Steelers put up 50 on Cleveland
BAL @ DAL - Now that Dak has the job, he takes a step back. Ravens.
JAX @ DET - Lions are sneaky good.
TEN @ IND - Luck who? Titans keep winning
BUF @ CIN - Bills mafia wins!
TB @ KC - Arrowhead is a tough place to win. Chiefs by a mile.
CHI @ NYG - Gmen get it rolling.
ARI @ MIN - Vikes in a close one.
Sunday @ 4:05 pm
MIA @ LA - Fins welcome Goff to the league by sacking him 10 times. Fins win.
Sunday @ 4:25PM
NE @ SF - Brady is pissed after last week, sorry 49ers you are going down big. 30 point win.
PHI @ SEA - HAWKS!!
GB @ WAS - Pack win a close one.
HOU @ OAK - Raider nation wins in Mexico.

Have a great weekend gents.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-20-2016, 1:28 PM Reply   
Cowboys !!!!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2016, 7:47 PM Reply   
Shocked by the Chiefs and Titans loss. Also didn't see Minnesota winning off a kickoff return for a TD as well as a 100 yard pick six.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2016, 7:51 PM Reply   
Congratulations Darren,looks like you won the picks again.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2016, 8:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
Cowboys !!!!!!
I guess you still want to get rid of Dez?
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-20-2016, 10:18 PM Reply   
he can stay for a few more games....
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-21-2016, 9:30 AM Reply   
Well, well, well. Philly's D would be tough they said, Wentz doesn't turn the ball over they said, Russell can't do it all they said. Hawks put this game away in the 1st half. Not even close.

Meanwhile the rest of the NFC West got killed. Hey have the 49ers ever been 1-15? Great hire with Chip. LOL!! Jeff Fisher just tied for 2nd on the all-time loser list with Tom Landry. Is Arians still the "Coach of the Year"?!?!

But... you heard it here first the Cowboys will go 15-1. I don't see anyone except the Lions putting up enough points to beat them. That offense is too good. I really hope the Hawks and Cowboys play for the NFC.

Also, good to see Mr. Discount Double Check getting his. Sorry Mike McCarthy but that prima donna QB just cost you your job.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-21-2016, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Well, well, well. Philly's D would be tough they said, Wentz doesn't turn the ball over they said, Russell can't do it all they said. Hawks put this game away in the 1st half. Not even close.

Meanwhile the rest of the NFC West got killed. Hey have the 49ers ever been 1-15? Great hire with Chip. LOL!! Jeff Fisher just tied for 2nd on the all-time loser list with Tom Landry. Is Arians still the "Coach of the Year"?!?!

But... you heard it here first the Cowboys will go 15-1. I don't see anyone except the Lions putting up enough points to beat them. That offense is too good. I really hope the Hawks and Cowboys play for the NFC.

Also, good to see Mr. Discount Double Check getting his. Sorry Mike McCarthy but that prima donna QB just cost you your job.
Who said Philly's D would be tough? I remember Baltimore was #1 till the Cowboys finished with them. I agree that The NFC West is the worst division. Tom Landy has a 250-162 record for .610 all time. 5 NFC Championships and 2 Superbowls. Now let's look at Pete Carroll 100-79 for .591 all time. Two NFC Championships 1 Superbowl win. In his 7 years with Seattle he's only .637 in a division that has 5 Superbowl wins for The 49ers 1 for Seattle and Rams 1. Compare that to the NFC East Dallas 5 New York Giants 4 Washington 3.Most of those Superbowl wins were during Tom Landry's tenure. Pete Carroll hasn't even had but 1 other team compete for the Superbowl during his tenure. If Landy is a loser, what does that make Carroll. I'm not upset just pointing out how grossly uninformed you are on the subject.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-21-2016, 11:14 AM Reply   
^^Sorry but Landry has lost more games than any other coach besides Reeves. So he's a 2nd place loser. If he didn't get fired by JJ maybe he'd be the 1st place loser. Guess we will never know since he couldn't hold on to his job.

BTW how many National Championships did Landry win? Just curious
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-21-2016, 11:16 AM Reply   
For all you Sherman fans, he got his 30th INT yesterday. Since he entered the league in 2011, no one has more. Like he said, "I'M THE BEST CORNER IN THE GAME!!"
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-21-2016, 11:35 AM Reply   
It took Landry 13 seasons to reach 100 wins, took Pete 11. It took Landry 11 seasons to win a SB, took Pete 8.
Pete has a better winning percentage in the post season, when it matters.
Pete has gone to the post season more, 70% of the time vs. Landry's 64% of the time.

Oh don't forget about Landry's first year...0-11-1. If Pete ever had a season like that he would be fired.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-21-2016, 1:02 PM Reply   
Wish the 9ers were doing better. It was more fun here when Markj, Diamondad and others were in on the fun. Now we got fans of the Hawks, Dallas and once in a while a Chiefs post. Cant wait for the post season.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-21-2016, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
It took Landry 13 seasons to reach 100 wins, took Pete 11. It took Landry 11 seasons to win a SB, took Pete 8.
Pete has a better winning percentage in the post season, when it matters.
Pete has gone to the post season more, 70% of the time vs. Landry's 64% of the time.

Oh don't forget about Landry's first year...0-11-1. If Pete ever had a season like that he would be fired.
As usual you spin the facts. Wait till Pete Carroll has 29 years with the same team. He won't. Pete Carroll started with a team that was established and had already been to a Superbowl. Tom Landry started with nothing and built a team that went to 5 Superbowl appearances and won two. Pete will never see 5 Superbowl appearances even though he already has two.The Seahawks will never accomplish what the Cowboys already have in Playoff and Superbowl play. Just wait a couple more years. It will be crickets just like every time Seattle loses. Lol
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-21-2016, 5:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Wish the 9ers were doing better. It was more fun here when Markj, Diamondad and others were in on the fun. Now we got fans of the Hawks, Dallas and once in a while a Chiefs post. Cant wait for the post season.
I don't think the 49ers will be in that conversation.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-22-2016, 7:04 AM Reply   
Week 12 Thursday picks.
MIN @ DET - LIONS at home.
WAS @ DAL - COWBOYS at home.
PIT @ IND - It's not looking good for Luck. If he doesn't play i'll take the Steelers. If he does i'll still take the Steelers.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-22-2016, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
As usual you spin the facts. Wait till Pete Carroll has 29 years with the same team. He won't. Pete Carroll started with a team that was established and had already been to a Superbowl. Tom Landry started with nothing and built a team that went to 5 Superbowl appearances and won two. Pete will never see 5 Superbowl appearances even though he already has two.The Seahawks will never accomplish what the Cowboys already have in Playoff and Superbowl play. Just wait a couple more years. It will be crickets just like every time Seattle loses. Lol
Just trying to push your buttons as usual Landry was a HOF coach during his era, no doubt. I think that when Carroll is done he will be in both the College HOF and NFL HOF. NBD.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-22-2016, 9:01 AM Reply   
Turkey Day Picks! Finally some good games.
I'll take the Cowboys, Lions, and Steelers as well. The only game that will be close is the Lions game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-22-2016, 3:26 PM Reply   
I think the Lions will be a low scoring close game less than 35 points total. I also think The Cowboys /Redskins game will be close but a high scoring game more than 50 points total. The Steelers will blow the Colts out.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-23-2016, 12:46 PM Reply   
Skins, Steelers, Lions.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-24-2016, 12:46 PM Reply   
Fork meet Vikings...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-24-2016, 7:02 PM Reply   
Looks like Cliff lost the first half of the picks but i',m Happier Than The Redskins = HTTR. LOL
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-24-2016, 9:08 PM Reply   
Week 12 Picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
TEN @ CHI - Titans on the road. Chicago sucks.
JAX @ BUF - Too cold in Buffalo for the Jaguars. Bills at home.
CIN @ BAL - RAVENS AT HOME.
ARI @ ATL - Falcons at home.
NYG @ CLE - Giants win their bye week.
LA @ NO - Saints at home.
SF @ MIA - Dolphins at home.
SD @ HOU - Texans at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
SEA @ TB - BUCS shock the world. Jamis Winston to Mike Evans embarrassing Sherman all night.
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
CAR @ OAK - Raiders at home.
KC @ DEN - Broncos at home.
NE @ NYJ - Patriots on the road.
GB @ PHI - Eagles at home.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-25-2016, 10:10 AM Reply   
i would hate to be a Skins fan. Four times in the red in the first half and they come away with six points. Pretty messed up when you throw for 450 plus yards and lose a game... Oh well, two out of three aint bad.

Cards - Falcons - Falcons

Niners - Dolphins - Dolphins

Rams - Saints - Saints

Hawks - Tampa - Hawks
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-25-2016, 10:37 AM Reply   
Cowboys escape. 10-1 just like in 2007, then what happened?
BTW I'm usually a huge Dez fan but after his post game antics against Josh Norman, I'd be pretty embarrassed. Dez, you won the game, have some class. Now he's posting film on Twitter how he "exposed" Norman. News flash Dez you have never scored a TD against Norman, ZERO. What an ass.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-25-2016, 10:43 AM Reply   
The Real Week 12 Picks
Sunday @1 : 00 pm
TEN @ CHI - Titans win big.
JAX @ BUF - Bills Mafia wins!
CIN @ BAL - No AJ, no chance. Ravens.
ARI @ ATL - Call me crazy but the Cards win in ATL.
NYG @ CLE - Poor Cleveland. GMen put up 50.
LA @ NO - Saints by 3.
SF @ MIA - I really liked calling the 1 & 9ers this week. 1 & 10ers doesn't really work, but that's what they will be. Fins by 10.
SD @ HOU - Texans recover from Mexico and win.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
SEA @ TB - HAWKS!!
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
CAR @ OAK - Raider Nation keeps rolling.
KC @ DEN - Chiefs win & the Broncos start planning for next season.
NE @ NYJ - Pats by 100.
GB @ PHI - Pack get it back. Philly is still broken from last week.

Have a fun weekend boys! And GO HAWKS!!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-25-2016, 10:57 AM Reply   
LOL! Dez read up son: http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washin...on-josh-norman

I really hope Washington & Dallas meet up in the playoffs, so Dez can "expose" Norman more.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-25-2016, 4:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL! Dez read up son: http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washin...on-josh-norman

I really hope Washington & Dallas meet up in the playoffs, so Dez can "expose" Norman more.
How quickly we forget Norman suggesting Dez was overpaid last year. The real difference is Tony Romo not playing. When Tony was playing Dez was a top 5 reciever. Now the ball only gets thrown to him if he has space or a mismatch on a jump ball. Norman doesn't fit as well in the Redskins scheme as he did with Carolina.Really Darren Dallas escaped? The lead the whole game . They could have given the Redskins the two missed FG's and still won as they were already in FG position while they were running out the clock. I doubt the Redskins will see Dallas again. I'm predicting Washington will drop 3 or 4 more games this year and depending on other teams probably won't make the playoffs. One thing i've realized is if you're a fan of NFL Football, you can look in the mirror and see one of two people. You will either see a Dallas Cowboys Fan or Dallas Cowboys Hater.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-26-2016, 11:43 AM Reply   
Dallas's defense was swiss cheese. They allowed over 450 yards of offense against them. Their only saving grace was the fact that the Skins were comically bad in the red zone the first half. Oh they won alright but they are prime to get their butts kicked.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-26-2016, 12:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Dallas's defense was swiss cheese. They allowed over 450 yards of offense against them. Their only saving grace was the fact that the Skins were comically bad in the red zone the first half. Oh they won alright but they are prime to get their butts kicked.
That's what you'very said the last 10 wins.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-26-2016, 12:29 PM Reply   
Cliff you need to worry about Tampa Bay. Winston to Evans will be a nightmare you just can't get out of your head. Sherman won't be able to either. Lol
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-27-2016, 5:53 PM Reply   
Our D did a hell of a job. No complaints there today. The O line on the other hand... How do they do so well against two premium teams and fall on their faces against mediocre teams...

As for Dallas, I'll be all over a wager when our two team meet this year Bobby.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2016, 6:43 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
I just got back from reading a book instead of wakeworld with my free time. Good to have a WW vacation once in awhile. I wish the Niners were doing better too however we still have another team in NorCal that's looking pretty darn good and fun to follow with at least one ex-Niner on it. Not changing my allegiance, just enjoying a fresh, newly developing team with a brand new culture, thanks to an awesome QB and a few other things. I used to HATE the Raiders until Al Davis croaked, his toxic thug-promoting leadership ended and Carr started.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2016, 6:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Cliff you need to worry about Tampa Bay. Winston to Evans will be a nightmare you just can't get out of your head. Sherman won't be able to either. Lol
You are a prophet, my friend.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2016, 6:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Our D did a hell of a job. No complaints there today. The O line on the other hand... How do they do so well against two premium teams and fall on their faces against mediocre teams...

As for Dallas, I'll be all over a wager when our two team meet this year Bobby.
Really? How do you explain your D in the first quarter? Your offense couldn't muster more than a FG all game long against a .500 team! Lol! Even the Niners put up 24 points against a team with a winning record today and the Niners suck this year. Repeat after me: The Hawks are WAY overrated.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2016, 6:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh they won alright but they are prime to get their butts kicked.
Like the chickens in TB today?
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-27-2016, 7:42 PM Reply   
Just reviews this entire thread and loved all the smack talk against Dallas in the beginning and how it all slowly faded week after week and win after win. Cowboys for life!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2016, 8:55 PM Reply   
I haven't talked any smack against Dallas. I just cracked up learning RW got sacked 6 times and threw 2 INTS today though. haha. You could hear a pin drop in the PNW tonight. It's gonna be a long week up there. "cheaters never prosper."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-27-2016, 10:41 PM Reply   
Wilson had a passer rating of 38.8??? Wow!
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-28-2016, 6:49 AM Reply   
Well, that was ugly. Hope the Hawks got that out of their systems yesterday. That was horrid.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2016, 7:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of swiss cheese, how did Seattle's defense do? Mentioning getting their butts kicked who did? Lions, Falcons and Seahawks all have 7 wins. One more hiccup and you can go from being at home through most of the playoffs to staying at home watching the playoffs.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2016, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Wilson had a passer rating of 38.8??? Wow!
Danger Wuss.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2016, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are a prophet, my friend.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-28-2016, 8:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Really? How do you explain your D in the first quarter? Your offense couldn't muster more than a FG all game long against a .500 team! Lol! Even the Niners put up 24 points against a team with a winning record today and the Niners suck this year. Repeat after me: The Hawks are WAY overrated.
When you're team is one an ten...
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-28-2016, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Speaking of swiss cheese, how did Seattle's defense do? Mentioning getting their butts kicked who did? Lions, Falcons and Seahawks all have 7 wins. One more hiccup and you can go from being at home through most of the playoffs to staying at home watching the playoffs.
Our D fared far better than yours Bobby. Far better... Without Thomas, Shead, Bennett.

Your Boys have one more gimme game then they have to play real teams to finish out the season. It's December Bobby, you know what Dallas does in December. We all know what Dallas does in December...
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-28-2016, 8:42 AM Reply   
Win win win no matter what!
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-28-2016, 8:45 AM Reply   
I would also say the Dallas D played a better offense in Washington than the Seattle D did in Tampa Bay.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2016, 9:50 AM Reply   
Well that sucked. Hawks D played well enough but the O line was terrible. RW had zero time. Easily his worst game.
Tampa is good. They just beat the Hawks and Chiefs. Scary wildcard team for sure.

Nice to see the NFC Worst followed suit this week however. Hawks have to win out for the #2 seed in the NFC, luckily our schedule is pretty favorable.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2016, 10:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Our D fared far better than yours Bobby. Far better... Without Thomas, Shead, Bennett.

Your Boys have one more gimme game then they have to play real teams to finish out the season. It's December Bobby, you know what Dallas does in December. We all know what Dallas does in December...
How does your Defense fair better when you lose? Our Defense was sitting on the bench when we won. Your Defense was on the field when you lost. Sounds like our Defense had a winning effort.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2016, 10:47 AM Reply   
Our Defense has been winning without Claiborne, Scandrick,Church,Lawrence and Wilcox. You never have to make excuses when you're winning.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-28-2016, 12:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
D was fine. It was the offense that stunk.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-28-2016, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Danger Wuss.
Russ spent more on Ciara's ring than we did on the offensive line. But remember December is coming.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-28-2016, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
When you're team is one an ten...
...and you guys would at best be 5-5-1 if the refs weren't on your payroll.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-28-2016, 12:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Our Defense has been winning without Claiborne, Scandrick,Church,Lawrence and Wilcox. You never have to make excuses when you're winning.
Who? Been a long time since you could say that...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2016, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
I just got back from reading a book instead of wakeworld with my free time. Good to have a WW vacation once in awhile. I wish the Niners were doing better too however we still have another team in NorCal that's looking pretty darn good and fun to follow with at least one ex-Niner on it. Not changing my allegiance, just enjoying a fresh, newly developing team with a brand new culture, thanks to an awesome QB and a few other things. I used to HATE the Raiders until Al Davis croaked, his toxic thug-promoting leadership ended and Carr started.
In typical NorCal fashion Mark is already jumping on the Raider bandwagon. Mark, let me guess you are now a huge Cubs fan too.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2016, 1:13 PM Reply   
As for Dallas, yep they are 10-1. Just like in 2007. I forget, what happened in the playoffs?
Let me know when Dallas wins a playoff game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2016, 4:15 PM Reply   
I think we have them stirred up Mark. You and I can smell blood in the water. The Seahawks fans are fearful for the fate of their deteriorating team. They just can't handle the mediocre teams anymore.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2016, 5:07 PM Reply   
^^LOL!! Yeah Hawks have beat the Pats (9-2), Fins (7-4), Falcons (7-4), pretty mediocre teams.
Luckily for the Hawks mediocre teams don't play in the post season.
Meanwhile, Dallas thinks they won the SB because they beat Washington at home. LOL. Act like you've been there Dallas, oh wait, you haven't.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-28-2016, 5:13 PM Reply   
Just realized that Mark Sanchez has the most playoff winning experience on the Cowboys. Yeah, good luck Bobby.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       11-28-2016, 7:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
As for Dallas, yep they are 10-1. Just like in 2007. I forget, what happened in the playoffs?
Let me know when Dallas wins a playoff game.

Oh we have. Been there 8 times, won the whole thing 5 of those times.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-28-2016, 8:05 PM Reply   
Definition of deterioration = Seahawks win Superbowl,next year LOSE Superbowl, next year don't even get to the Superbowl. This year choke against Tampa Bay and can't even score a TD in regulation and overtime against the Cardinals. The Falcons scored 5 TD's against Arizona. Embarrassing.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-28-2016, 10:29 PM Reply   
To even consider Tom Brady as MVP, in a year when he was suspended for cheating...is crap. I hate the NFL sometimes. He should be disqualified from the beginning. bull****....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-29-2016, 6:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
In typical NorCal fashion Mark is already jumping on the Raider bandwagon. Mark, let me guess you are now a huge Cubs fan too.
Lol. Not quite. I do appreciate what's going on in Oakland though and think they are a team worth rooting for since the culture change. I have a new son-in-law who's always been a die hard Raiders fan and he's been trying to tug me over to that side of the Bay. Can't see myself going there, but I'll certainly root for them over a lot of other teams.

As for the Cubs, I don't even watch the most boring sport on the planet. I have an ex-bro-in-law who played for the Twins and it was torture to have to go to Oakland to watch him play the A's. Stupid sport.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-29-2016, 6:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
I think we have them stirred up Mark. You and I can smell blood in the water. The Seahawks fans are fearful for the fate of their deteriorating team. They just can't handle the mediocre teams anymore.
Definitely. They've got some majorly bunched up panties here. They're on the ropes and they know it.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-29-2016, 6:27 AM Reply   
Definition of ineptitude = Seattle's offense. Couldn't even score a TD against Tampa Bay. Other teams to score one or more TD's against Tampa Bay are Bears 10,49ers 17, Rams 37 and Cardinals 40. Besides every team that played Tampa Bay scoring a TD. Arizona put up more points against Tampa Bay than Seattle has against any team Seattle has played this year.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-29-2016, 6:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Definition of deterioration = Seahawks win Superbowl,next year LOSE Superbowl, next year don't even get to the Superbowl. This year choke against Tampa Bay and can't even score a TD in regulation and overtime against the Cardinals. The Falcons scored 5 TD's against Arizona. Embarrassing.
YEAH! Even the crappy Niners put up two TD's against the Bucs. Cheathawks? Nada.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-29-2016, 6:38 AM Reply   
What ever happened to Hatinpain? He was the loudest Seattle fan on here. Funny how he was the first one to fall off the bandwagon once the implosion began.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-29-2016, 6:48 AM Reply   
Seahawks remaining schedule
Panthers
@ Packers
Rams
Cardinals
@49ers
I can see them losing 2 maybe 3 more games this year. But that pales in comparison to the number of excuses you will hear as to why they collapse. Get ready for the best NFL season yet on NFL Smack Talk. Lol
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-29-2016, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol. Not quite. I do appreciate what's going on in Oakland though and think they are a team worth rooting for since the culture change. I have a new son-in-law who's always been a die hard Raiders fan and he's been trying to tug me over to that side of the Bay. Can't see myself going there, but I'll certainly root for them over a lot of other teams.

As for the Cubs, I don't even watch the most boring sport on the planet. I have an ex-bro-in-law who played for the Twins and it was torture to have to go to Oakland to watch him play the A's. Stupid sport.
Well, at least we can agree on "paint drying" aka "grass growing" aka baseball.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-29-2016, 9:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seahawks remaining schedule
Panthers
@ Packers
Rams
Cardinals
@49ers
I can see them losing 2 maybe 3 more games this year. But that pales in comparison to the number of excuses you will hear as to why they collapse. Get ready for the best NFL season yet on NFL Smack Talk. Lol
Want to bet on that? Why don't you put your money where your big mouth is?

Last edited by 83Starsnstripes; 11-29-2016 at 9:33 AM. Reason: spelling
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-29-2016, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh I thought the definition of deterioration was: Win 3 out of 4 Superbowls then only win three playoff games for the next 22 years, but maybe that's the definition of "The Cowboys". LOL!!!!!
Dallas hasn't been relevant since Coolio.