Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-23-2011, 12:15 PM Reply   
Charlie, just sent you a text. Going to get the boat in a little bit and riding tomorrow morning on Minnetonka. I think I can fit a few more. Anybody else?
Old     (hockeysk8er222)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-25-2011, 12:04 PM Reply   
How late do people plan on keeping the boat out? The water level has gone down significantly, to the point where we are having trouble getting on/off the lift.
Old     (EnderWiggin)      Join Date: Mar 2011       09-25-2011, 6:33 PM Reply   
We weren't planning on taking it off the lake (Prior) until later this week UNTIL we went out this morning and were stuck on the lift. I couldn't believe how much the water went down in the last 2 weeks. We had to have someone pull us off our lift with their boat while my wife had to hit reverse pretty hard. Took us a little while but we got it. Decided today was a good enough day to take it off the lake as it wasn't going back on the lift. Sucks.
Old     (tuneman)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-26-2011, 6:33 AM Reply   
Some of you, except Chris, missed out on some good times last weekend. The MB was sick!! Good to see you again, Chris.
Old     (JTLBP1)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-28-2011, 6:53 PM Reply   
tune man call me and tell me how great it was since I got stuck pulling a truck out of the mud instead of riding