Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (gr8white)      Join Date: Mar 2009       01-24-2011, 4:36 AM Reply   
Hey guys I have found a boat in my price range and just wanted to get you're thoughts and reviews if you have been on one or own one. I have been looking for a boat in the 20-22k dollar range and been looking for something with a deeper v and decent interior room for the family. I found a 2001 concourse air warrior for sale and they want 20k for it. First how do you like the wake and interior setup? And second it seems like there isn't much freeboard above the swimstep on the stern of the boat and was wondering if weighted if there is a problem with the water coming over the transom when slowing down. Thanks guys for the input.
Old     (duramat)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-25-2011, 11:27 AM Reply   
Ask over on Centurioncrew.com too for some opinions as well I'm sure someone with that Model may be able to give back some info as well
Old     (gr8white)      Join Date: Mar 2009       01-25-2011, 6:38 PM Reply   
Ok thanks duramat. Guy that did my smog today owns a 2002 moomba outback lsv and wants 20,000 for it but for some reason that sounds like a lot for an outback to me what do you guys think?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       01-25-2011, 8:34 PM Reply   
I believe an 02 outback LSV is the same boat as an 02 mobius LSV.
Old     (illini88)      Join Date: Oct 2007       01-26-2011, 5:39 PM Reply   
$20k is a bit high, but probably isn't insane. I'd figure closer to $18k depending on hours and options.