Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (benbuchholz)      Join Date: Oct 2009       09-01-2010, 5:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy_nintzel View Post
i broke two metacarpels on my left hand and a bone in my wrist riding in 18"s of water jibbing. surgery was a week ago, lots of screws, pins, and staples, so i am done for the summer.
Dang man that sucks, hope ya have a speedy recovery and get back at it asap! But hey at least your buddies have an all-time boat driver now right?
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-01-2010, 9:45 PM Reply   
Here is my new boat...

As gay as the tower looks, it beats the hell out of my old Monster Tower. Higher up, waaaaayyy quieter, and no sway at all!

Anyway, it's a 1989 Nautique 2001, little over 600 hours, perfect pass, owner had every receipt of service since day 1. Bought it right off the showroom floor 21 years ago at Midwest Mastercraft. (Back in the day when the sold Nautiques)
Attached Images

Old     (ironj32)      Join Date: Jan 2007       09-02-2010, 4:27 AM Reply   
sweet Nick congrats! that thing will put out a pretty dope wake.
Old     (brycejb328)      Join Date: Aug 2009       09-02-2010, 7:17 AM Reply   
What a nice find^^ is that the original interior... looks mint!
Old     (snowslider76)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-02-2010, 8:40 AM Reply   
Ben we typically ride on Island like 7-11 then it's washed like crazy, sometimes I'll go over to loon after that but the passes are super short 3 jumps and you are turning. There are a few other spots on the WFC you can find that people don't always know about that stay calm. Sometimes we'll get sets in like 5-7 while people are in eating and Sunday after about 3 the lake usually all mine. I'm just giving you crap about surfing island I havent seen you guys out when the lake isn't already jacked tubes and jet skis. Stop over next time you see me out, I won't be up this weekend I'm gonna avoid the cold and crazziness but should have the boat back a bunch in September when everybody is back in school and the lakes are clear.
Old     (nwarhol1105)      Join Date: Oct 2008       09-02-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
Bryce, the interior is all original. It was covered under a fully enclosed lift its whole life. I sold my not running Mastercraft this spring and found this for almost the same price. Already had two offers at launches for $1500 more than I paid.

I sold my entire Wet Sounds setup to some guy in SoCal. I want to keep this boat simple. And I paid off all my debt and got a sick pair of Line powder skis.

The one thing I miss about the old Tristar was the surf wake. There is something about the integrated swim platform that makes the wave ridiculous!
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       09-02-2010, 3:15 PM Reply   
Nick the new boat looks very nice. I had to replace the motor in my SunSport this summer. Just got back on the water. Here are some pics of my new motor. http://supraboats.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=3630&page=24