Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-11-2010, 9:25 AM Reply   
Id like to nominate my usual riding crew as crew of the year please! Everyone has such a good attitude on the boat, always on time or early, always helping out on the boat with everyone, jumps in the drivers seat when im not in it and we need to move. Boat always looks brand new after we are done! But Most of all we all have so much fun riding, hanging and making the best out of every situation!
Old     (saceone)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-11-2010, 5:08 PM Reply   
how about some pics, vids, funny stories or maybe names?
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       07-11-2010, 10:11 PM Reply   
AMEN! Thanks to all the WWers I ride with now. Way better then riding with my friends! WWers always show up on time and take care of the boat, chip in for gas, help clean afterward.... friends not so much....
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       07-12-2010, 7:42 AM Reply   
We were talking about this very subject this week about when you take your "boat friends" out on the water every one pitches in and helps out. When you take your other friends out, they are the ones that are late, want to be dropped at the dock on their schedule, and are heading straight to their car or the bathroom when we pull the boat out and start wiping down. At pdxWAKE we used to nominate a "boat whore" of the year.......
Old     (colombiansurfer)      Join Date: Sep 2008       07-12-2010, 8:13 AM Reply   
I have friends that will jump out and help right away. They bring the beer and food and always wipe down, spray down. Even though I provide the gas, they help me launch, back in and retrieve. They bring the music, some babes and leave the drama at home. If I spot one that is a non-helper, that take off as soon as we hit land, no more invites. And if they ask I tell them. I have a few that will help out when I detail the boat with waxing and washing.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-12-2010, 8:56 AM Reply   
Diggs - EXACLTY!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (blaine4oh5)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-12-2010, 12:06 PM Reply   
i bought my boat this summer so im experiencing "lake whores" to the max.
Old     (bcrider)      Join Date: Apr 2006       07-12-2010, 1:01 PM Reply   
I got to give it to my crew as well. They were all green deck hands when they started and now they take care of everything without me asking. If I get home from work a bit late the guys will already be loading and prepping the boat to go. They pulll in the rope without having to ask all the time. At the end of the day everyone pitches in with cleaning, removing boards from racks and the usual list of things to do. I've never really had to bad of an issue with $$ for gas maybe because it says " My boat runs on gas not thanks" on the cross bar of the tower beside the driver's seat.lol. Everyone is really good about throwing cash for gas or grabbing the soda's for the boat. When I have repairs or do any upgrades they will even throw me some money to help pay for it. They have all come a long way and it really helps.