Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-23-2017, 7:57 AM Reply   
stop Jeremy. You are smart enough to understand what I'm saying.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
I personally don't care about the Russia thing, even if were to be true. It bothers me more, that Hollywood has a powerful voice in our elections. The media, an enormous influence, and a political party that practically grows and panders to an endless base of potential voters

why aren't these being discussed and investigated.........because it doesn't fit the narrative
Consider that the "hollywood influence" theme is actually continually harped on in conservative media channels. I'm guessing that is where you get a lot of your news, Cliff?

Now consider whether those media outlets have ever relied on Russian propaganda like RT or Sputnik?

Trump has certainly fallen for it, so keep in mind that your beloved fair and balanced news sources could be falling for it too.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       05-23-2017, 11:03 AM Reply   
I am Not a puppet, You are the puppet!
Attached Images
 
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-23-2017, 12:29 PM Reply   
Trump's budget calls for massive tax cuts for the richest Americans (thanks buddy!) and stripping away just about every dollar that goes to help poorer folks (including huge cuts to medicaid which he vowed to never touch) and does nothing for the middle class. Even republicans are calling it DOA.

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 12:55 PM Reply   
how's that kim dotcom seth rich conspiracy working out?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-23-2017, 2:01 PM Reply   
When are the commies going to give up ? The ignorant sheep believe anything. Still flies on their side.
https://www.facebook.com/TheConserva...1979505000026/

Last edited by deneng; 05-23-2017 at 2:04 PM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-23-2017, 2:08 PM Reply   
When will the liberals realize that the president is trying to stop this sort of thing. Liberals continue to loose their children on top of the already aborted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
oh look another terror attack

19 confirmed deaths
50 injuries

gotta love them muslims
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-23-2017, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
When will the liberals realize that the president is trying to stop this sort of thing. Liberals continue to loose their children on top of the already aborted.
Children should be loose. They should be free to go run and play.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-23-2017, 2:33 PM Reply   
Ok this is the liberal proof that Trump is Racist .https://youtu.be/OCIVijRFKmM
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 3:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
When are the commies going to give up ? The ignorant sheep believe anything. Still flies on their side.
https://www.facebook.com/TheConserva...1979505000026/
So you do understand that it is a crime to obstruct an investigation, even if that investigation would've ultimately exonerated you, right? I mean, sure, it's hella dumb, but we are talking about Trump.

Further, given that no investigation has actually run its course, it's premature to say no evidence of collusion. And if there really IS no collusion, conduct the friggin investigation so we can move on. Don't delay it, don't obstruct it. The UN ambassador is right about this one.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-23-2017, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
how's that kim dotcom seth rich conspiracy working out?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 3:56 PM Reply   
Cool "evidence"! You should send it to the Special Counsel! I totally see why that's more persuasive than 17 intelligence agencies.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-23-2017, 3:58 PM Reply   
BAHAHAHAHA Mr. White Supremacist proving iq tests to be worthless on a daily basis
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-23-2017, 4:00 PM Reply   
you Dems are a waste of life
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 4:47 PM Reply   
but but but somebody named kim dotcom said so, so it must be true! I mean there's no way there would possibly be a written record of those communications available to anyone which would substantiate the claim, right?

At least fox is standing by the story. oh. wait.

Quote:
you Dems are a waste of life
sweet comeback. b.u.r.n. score one for prowake.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-23-2017, 4:51 PM Reply   
Maybe Alex Jones can corroborate the statement, THEN we'd have something solid.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-23-2017, 5:01 PM Reply   
many are

https://medium.com/@trentlapinski/se...r-b348767699eb

"Considering we learned from the DNC Wikileaks that the mainstream media was colluding with the Clinton campaign, that means anything about the Seth Rich case published by ABC, Associated Press, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Daily Beast, GPG, HuffPost, MSNBC, NBC, NPR, NY Post, New York Times, PBS, People, Politico, Reuters, The Hill, Univision, Vice (HBO), Vox, Washington Post (WaPo), the Wall Street Journal, and Yahoo News or any of their affiliates should be considered an unreliable and biased source of information concerning the Seth Rich investigation as they were harmed by the leaks."
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 5:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
many are

https://medium.com/@trentlapinski/se...r-b348767699eb

"Considering we learned from the DNC Wikileaks that the mainstream media was colluding with the Clinton campaign, that means anything about the Seth Rich case published by ABC, Associated Press, Bloomberg, Buzzfeed, CBS, CNBC, CNN, Daily Beast, GPG, HuffPost, MSNBC, NBC, NPR, NY Post, New York Times, PBS, People, Politico, Reuters, The Hill, Univision, Vice (HBO), Vox, Washington Post (WaPo), the Wall Street Journal, and Yahoo News or any of their affiliates should be considered an unreliable and biased source of information concerning the Seth Rich investigation as they were harmed by the leaks."
So the omission of Fox from that list should give special credibility to Fox as a legitimate source of news, right? And thus also special credibility to their retraction of the BS story, right?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...stigation.html

"On May 16, a story was posted on the Fox News website on the investigation into the 2016 murder of DNC Staffer Seth Rich. The article was not initially subjected to the high degree of editorial scrutiny we require for all our reporting. Upon appropriate review, the article was found not to meet those standards and has since been removed.

We will continue to investigate this story and will provide updates as warranted.
"
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-23-2017, 5:17 PM Reply   
read the article I posted you stupid fagg*t
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-23-2017, 5:19 PM Reply   
"Article" HAHAHAHAHA OOOOOHHHOHOOOHO good one. Sounds like someone isn't hitting his quota this week.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 5:24 PM Reply   
prowake you are on FIRE! You go!

All I saw was a blog post and a screenshot from some internet personality. Please report back when there is an "article" that could withstand the fair and balanced editorial scrutiny of fox news?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-23-2017, 5:31 PM Reply   
yeah, you stupid fVcks don't read **** or scroll down. again, waste of life you are.

ill post the article again for people truly interested in well-organized information about the Seth Rich issue

https://medium.com/@trentlapinski/se...r-b348767699eb
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 5:36 PM Reply   
uh, that's not an "article" man, that's a blog post. Someone's self published unedited rambling tinfoil hat conspiracy screed.

"Article" suggests "journalism," which this ain't. High IQ and all I know you must know the difference.

But if you make the link a bigger font, it does tend to add some credibility, so there's that.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-23-2017, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
"Many Are", proceeds to post a link to a ****ing blog. His parents came out and said it's bull****.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-23-2017, 5:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
read the article I posted you stupid fagg*t
You sure don't sound like somebody of a high IQ.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-23-2017, 6:09 PM Reply   
... but let's assume for sake of argument that the "article" is 100% provable fact. Sure does make Trump look like a numbnutz for trying to derail an investigation that would prove that the "Russian hacking" was all a DNC inside job, doesn't it?

(of course ignoring Flynn's direct work for the Russians, Manafort's direct work for the Russians, the unrelated Podesta e-mails, Carter Page (who?), and of course the infamous dossier)
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-23-2017, 9:40 PM Reply   
so, little summary for the Seth rich thing:


first responding officer's sister works for Hillary
police body camera footage is gone, erased
many surveillance cameras captured the scene of the murder, yet the footage of when it took place is tampered with and erased
his laptop was taken by police
was deemed robbery yet nothing taken
was alive when transported, doctor who declared him dead is unknown
his reddit identities stolen by admins
and his fam started a gofundme after they were unsatisfied with the investigation of death

as for the email leaks and russia-
DNC hired their own investigators for their servers after denying the FBI entry, then handed the FBI evidence of Russia
They were leaked before Trump won the republican nomination
leaks later revealed CIA has tech to alter headers on any email to fool any investigator as to who/when/where they were accessed

list goes on and on


I know you are mostly old dumb fvcks who just wakeboard like crap and can't think and know nothing about information technology, but I respect my fellow hackers and their work, especially Wikileaks.


Trump didnt fire comey to derail the investigation. How many times does it take for the FBI standing director to say firing comey in no way hinders any investigation? get it though your thick ass skull already. Comey was fired for not prosecuting Hillary and thats it.

Last edited by prowake; 05-23-2017 at 9:43 PM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-23-2017, 10:34 PM Reply   
so lets compare

scenario 1 - Trump very effectively secretly colluded with Russia and had them hack the DNC emails to expose the MSM colluding and undermining the primaries in favor of Hillary over Bernie, which was labeled "Russia undermining the USA election" by MSM... was even able to keep it secret even after his entire team was illegally spied on for months.

or scenario 2 - A disgruntled Bernie supporter within the DNC leaked the damning evidence of election rigging and MSM collusion against Bernie


NO evidence of Russia collusion vs EXTREMELY troubling MURDER
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-23-2017, 10:56 PM Reply   
Yesterday, 22 were killed including 12 children under the age of 16.

In 2006, Pope Benedict was highly criticized for conveying the following quotation from 626 years ago...

Pope Benedict cited the 14th-century Byzantine emperor Manuel II Paleologus regarding the relationship between religion and violence. Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached, the quote read.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2017, 12:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Pope Benedict cited the 14th-century Byzantine emperor Manuel II Paleologus regarding the relationship between religion and violence. Show me just what Mohammed brought that was new, and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached, the quote read.
Not according to your President, Islam is one of the great religions apparently
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       05-24-2017, 12:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Yesterday, 22 were killed including 12 children under the age of 16
Terrible. You know how many non-combatant casualties there were in march in Syria and Iraq in coalition air strikes? Over 1,000. But they are sand colored people so *shrug*
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-24-2017, 3:08 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
so, little summary for the Seth rich thing:


first responding officer's sister works for Hillary
police body camera footage is gone, erased
many surveillance cameras captured the scene of the murder, yet the footage of when it took place is tampered with and erased
his laptop was taken by police
was deemed robbery yet nothing taken
was alive when transported, doctor who declared him dead is unknown
his reddit identities stolen by admins
and his fam started a gofundme after they were unsatisfied with the investigation of death

as for the email leaks and russia-
DNC hired their own investigators for their servers after denying the FBI entry, then handed the FBI evidence of Russia
They were leaked before Trump won the republican nomination
leaks later revealed CIA has tech to alter headers on any email to fool any investigator as to who/when/where they were accessed

list goes on and on


I know you are mostly old dumb fvcks who just wakeboard like crap and can't think and know nothing about information technology, but I respect my fellow hackers and their work, especially Wikileaks.


Trump didnt fire comey to derail the investigation. How many times does it take for the FBI standing director to say firing comey in no way hinders any investigation? get it though your thick ass skull already. Comey was fired for not prosecuting Hillary and thats it.
Rich's family came out and said the stuff you are insinuating is BS. So you can mark that one off your list.

Trump said shortly after the election that he would not press for an indictment against Hillary. So maybe he should fire himself?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-24-2017, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
Trump didnt fire comey to derail the investigation. How many times does it take for the FBI standing director to say firing comey in no way hinders any investigation? get it though your thick ass skull already. Comey was fired for not prosecuting Hillary and thats it.
1. Yes, Trump is a bumbling idiot, and his chosen method of firing Comey to derail the Russia investigation only blew up in his face and doubled the suspicion. Nobody is saying that firing Comey WOULD derail the investigation. Rather they are saying that's WHY Trump fired him. Trump himself cited the Russia investigation as the basis of the termination. Go watch the Lester Holt interview. Nobody is accusing Trump of being very smart. (<--- you'd be way better off making the argument that the Deep State hates him and that's why the FBI won't let it go).

2. Even if you don't believe the President (reasonable approach IMHO), Comey never could've caused the FBI to prosecute anyone in the first place. The FBI is a law enforcement agency. The FBI doesn't prosecute anyone. That would be a decision for the DOJ. I mean I'm sure you're just making sure we know that too, with your big IQ and all.

3. Where do you get that Comey was fired for not pursuing Hillary? The Rosenstien memo that Trump attached to his termination notice says quite the opposite. http://apps.washingtonpost.com/g/doc...-general/2430/
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-24-2017, 7:24 AM Reply   
"Comey was fired for not prosecuting Hillary and thats it."

No statute of limitations has been met. So I'll believe that when they prosecute Hillary. Which is never. It's only idiots that believe crap like that. Because they are too stupid to see what's right in front of them. But they can easily be tooled by Fox News with stuff like Seth Rich.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-24-2017, 7:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
"Comey was fired for not prosecuting Hillary and thats it."

No statute of limitations has been met. So I'll believe that when they prosecute Hillary. Which is never. It's only idiots that believe crap like that. Because they are too stupid to see what's right in front of them. But they can easily be tooled by Fox News with stuff like Seth Rich.
Actually Fox News even retracted it's statement on that because it was nothing but conspiracy and Kim Dot Com is a ****ing lier just like every other hack trying to make a name for themselves like Guccifer's dumbass too. Prowake strikes again!!
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 7:43 AM Reply   
scenario 1- Trump was "so scared" about the bs Russia allegations so he fired comey to obstruct the investigation that didnt even involve him, which is not at all possible via the standing FBI directors testimony (need to hear it again, I see), while also knowing the act would bring huge media attention. Pretty stupid move

scenario 2- Comey simply lost the confidence from both sides - the left when he publicly disclosed pertinent information before election (liberals hate the truth) and the right when he failed to recommend charges (which the DOJ blindly followed), and needed to be fired.

Last edited by prowake; 05-24-2017 at 7:47 AM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 7:45 AM Reply   
scenario 1 - Trump very effectively secretly colluded with Russia and had them hack the DNC emails to expose the MSM colluding and undermining the primaries in favor of Hillary over Bernie, which was labeled "Russia undermining the USA election" by MSM... was even able to keep it secret even after his entire team was illegally spied on for months.

or scenario 2 - A disgruntled Bernie supporter within the DNC leaked the damning evidence of election rigging and MSM collusion against Bernie


weird how the DNC is now being sued over the Bernie injustice eh? since the emails were leaked showing the democrat primaries are not a democratic election at all
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 7:52 AM Reply   
I knew about Seth rich right as it happened, dummies. It was suppressed as it happened and I knew something was already fishy about it because of the lack of info

just because Fox News reported on it and retracted statements doesn't mean it doesn't deserve attention.

and its laughable to say rebpubs are "tooled by Fox News" when you all are parading the news medias who bias has been proven to collude with the DNC, proven to instigate at Trump rallies, and proven to cheat on debate questions.

seems like you are all still confused as to why Trump won in the first place.

I do hope you guys don't have equally retarded children
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-24-2017, 7:57 AM Reply   
If you think that Comey was fired for not prosecuting Hillary, then you must believe that she's going to be prosecuted now. That's a fact. But idiots hate facts. See... I don't make vague unsubstantiated references to all conservatives when I address your stupidity. This is a discussion between the people posting in the thread. Not random people in the news.
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-24-2017, 8:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
I knew about Seth rich right as it happened, dummies. It was suppressed as it happened and I knew something was already fishy about it because of the lack of info

just because Fox News reported on it and retracted statements doesn't mean it doesn't deserve attention.

and its laughable to say rebpubs are "tooled by Fox News" when you all are parading the news medias who bias has been proven to collude with the DNC, proven to instigate at Trump rallies, and proven to cheat on debate questions.

seems like you are all still confused as to why Trump won in the first place.

I do hope you guys don't have equally retarded children
Meh, mine won't be in a special program in school to help them along at least like you.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 8:01 AM Reply   
you think GATE was to help kid geniuses along in school? ha!
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-24-2017, 9:29 AM Reply   
HaHaHahaha. https://www.facebook.com/45841412767...3207648532751/
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-24-2017, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
I knew about Seth rich right as it happened, dummies. It was suppressed as it happened and I knew something was already fishy about it because of the lack of info

just because Fox News reported on it and retracted statements doesn't mean it doesn't deserve attention.

and its laughable to say rebpubs are "tooled by Fox News" when you all are parading the news medias who bias has been proven to collude with the DNC, proven to instigate at Trump rallies, and proven to cheat on debate questions.

seems like you are all still confused as to why Trump won in the first place.

I do hope you guys don't have equally retarded children
It was "suppressed" because Fox News/Hannity's FBI source told them that he saw things on Rich's laptop. Yet, the laptop was never turned over to the FBI.

Dude, what do you have against facts?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       05-24-2017, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
scenario 1- Trump was "so scared" about the bs Russia allegations so he fired comey to obstruct the investigation that didnt even involve him, which is not at all possible via the standing FBI directors testimony (need to hear it again, I see), while also knowing the act would bring huge media attention. Pretty stupid move

scenario 2- Comey simply lost the confidence from both sides - the left when he publicly disclosed pertinent information before election (liberals hate the truth) and the right when he failed to recommend charges (which the DOJ blindly followed), and needed to be fired.
How come that wasn't mentioned by any GOP politician when questioned about Comey's firing?

This is what happened. Comey wouldn't stop his investigation of Flynn. Trump asked him to back off, he didn't. Trump ultimately miscalculated that Democrats and Republicans would universally approve of Comey's termination. See how no conspiracy theory is needed?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 10:40 AM Reply   
I never said the FBI had his laptop. Thats why the Fox News article got taken down

the real fact is-

Washington metropolitan police department (the same ones who deleted their body cams) took the laptop and returned it to the family saying there was no evidence of Wikileaks communications (aka they returned it with no evidence linking him to Wikileaks)

why the FVCK would that police department take his fvcking laptop for a robbery case?
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 10:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
how come that wasn't mentioned by any gop politician when questioned about comey's firing?

This is what happened. Comey wouldn't stop his investigation of flynn. Trump asked him to back off, he didn't. Trump ultimately miscalculated that democrats and republicans would universally approve of comey's termination. See how no conspiracy theory is needed?
and is the investigation on flynn over? No!

How many more times does the standing fbi director have to repeat himself?

No action of the president can affect any ongoing investigation you retard
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-24-2017, 10:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
No action of the president can affect any ongoing investigation you retard
Why not?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-24-2017, 11:20 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
No action of the president can affect any ongoing investigation you retard
You are too ignorant to focus on your basic claim that Comey was fired because he wouldn't prosecute Hillary and yet call other people retards because they don't believe in your fantasies? Let's stick your claim about why Comey was fired. When is she going to be prosecuted? If she isn't doesn't that mean Trump was just catering to your gullible nature. Which is basically your answer as to why Trump was elected. He prayed on the public's gullible nature.

Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knew that banning Muslims was unconstitutional. Which meant that anyone with a modicum of intelligence knew that Trump was either lying or too ignorant to grasp the obvious. Anyone with a modicum of intelligence knew that imposing a flat 45% tariff on China was a ridiculous promise. Which meant that Trump was with too ignorant to get that or was lying. The point here isn't that conservatives are stupid. It's that people in general either don't care about policy enough to understand absurd things when presented or that they just don't care about the lies, they only care about ideology. And IMO its a mix. But when you don't care about the lies because of the ideology, then you are presenting yourself as an idiot by defending them and the people who make them.

The problem with defending Trump on ideology instead of being in denial about his lies is that it exposes the depravity of the people who support that ideology.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 11:30 AM Reply   
interesting how the family originally started a gofundme page to investigate the unsolved murder, and now say

Quote:
As we've seen through the past year of unsubstantiated claims, we see no facts, we have seen no evidence, we have been approached with no emails and only learned about this when contacted by the press. Even if tomorrow, an email was found, it is not a high enough bar of evidence to prove any interactions as emails can be altered and we've seen that those interested in pushing conspiracies will stop at nothing to do so. We are a family who is committed to facts, not fake evidence that surfaces every few months to fill the void and distract law enforcement and the general public from finding Seth's murderers. The services of the private investigator who spoke to press was offered to the Rich family and paid for by a third party, and contractually was barred from speaking to press or anyone outside of law enforcement or the family unless explicitly authorized by the family.
this is 100% bullshyt to openly deny any and all evidence before it even comes out.

weird how the family can say any email can be altered when we are expected to believe the emails handed to the FBI from the DNC servers weren't

people with zero logic will find this absolutely acceptable
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 11:39 AM Reply   
hey guys how about John Ashe?

you know, the guy who died from a barbell accident (it crushed his throat while he was working out alone)

the guy who was scheduled to testify against Hillary just days after on a money laundering case?

look him up
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-24-2017, 11:56 AM Reply   
Is the throat crush guy the reason why the President cannot possibly affect any ongoing investigation?

Sorry prowake, you need to connect the dots for us retards.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 11:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Why not?

maybe because they keep saying it doesn't

https://theintercept.com/2017/05/11/...ring-thursday/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-24-2017, 12:04 PM Reply   
ahhh, OK. I guess I was relying on your certified genius level word choice.

I'm not sure who "they" are, but presumably you mean acting FBI director McCabe.

You said "No action of the president can affect any ongoing investigation you retard" This statement means that it would be impossible for the president to ever impact an ongoing investigation. McCabe wasn't asked, and if asked I doubt he would answer whether the president could interfere with an ongoing investigation.

I think what you meant to say is "despite the actions of the President, the FBI continues to investigate. You retard."
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       05-24-2017, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
hey guys how about John Ashe?

you know, the guy who died from a barbell accident (it crushed his throat while he was working out alone)

the guy who was scheduled to testify against Hillary just days after on a money laundering case?

look him up
Looked him up:
http://www.snopes.com/un-official-jo...llary-clinton/

-False
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-24-2017, 1:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ashe was due in court Monday with his Chinese businessman co-defendant Ng Lap Seng, who is charged with smuggling $4.5 million into the US since 2013 and lying that it was to buy art and casino chips.

Ng was identified in a 1998 Senate report as the source of hundreds of thousands of dollars illegally funneled through an Arkansas restaurant owner, Charlie Trie, to the Democratic National Committee during the Clinton administration. (Ng was not charged with any crime.)
It would have tied the clintons to the case had he testified

True
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-24-2017, 2:10 PM Reply   
Hahahaha the snopes takedown is great. Mr. White Supremacist is on a roll this week
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       05-24-2017, 7:43 PM Reply   
The hilarious part is only half the ppl in this photo are shopped
Attached Images
 
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       05-24-2017, 10:20 PM Reply   
https://www.bombthrowers.com/article...n-i-am-fed-up/
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 6:17 AM Reply   
Liberals are Evil or Ignorant. Open letter to Evil Chuck. Get over it. You can never fix your party this way. http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ch...bYjb4cnyA.link

Last edited by deneng; 05-25-2017 at 6:19 AM.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 6:29 AM Reply   
The biggest problem in society are our educators http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ch...bYjb4cnyA.link
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-25-2017, 6:33 AM Reply   
Is that the Charlie Daniels from the Devil Went Down to Georgia?
Old    TheWakeIsReal            05-25-2017, 7:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
The biggest problem in society are our educators http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/ch...bYjb4cnyA.link
Yes, you and the majority of people on the right are an example of that.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
The biggest problem in society are our educators.
Yeah, that's the ticket. If you were actually posting this as a conundrum I'd have to pat you on the back. But I know you seriously think this.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Yeah, that's the ticket. If you were actually posting this as a conundrum I'd have to pat you on the back. But I know you seriously think this.
Dead serious. You ignorant Libs encourage safe spaces and the educators that demand violence https://youtu.be/x25gUjmxtYw.

Last edited by deneng; 05-25-2017 at 8:19 AM.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-25-2017, 8:31 AM Reply   
college professor was just arrested for assault, being an ANTIFA U-Lock attacker

helped by 4-chan


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQhtkonhc0
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Dead serious. You ignorant Libs encourage safe spaces and the educators that demand violence.
I've never encouraged a safe place in my life. I've done as much as possible to make sure that this isn't a safe place for idiots like you.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
college professor was just arrested for assault, being an ANTIFA U-Lock attacker

helped by 4-chan


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRQhtkonhc0
Very sad they are molding and brainwashing children. I have been to free speech rally's. They throw the children in front to separate themselves from harm and to start fights. They were never invited in the first place.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 8:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I've never encouraged a safe place in my life. I've done as much as possible to make sure that this isn't a safe place for idiots like you.
Like i said liberals are Evil or Ignorant
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 8:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
Very sad they are molding and brainwashing children. I have been to free speech rally's. They throw the children in front to separate themselves from harm and to start fights. They were never invited in the first place.
Unfortunately you aren't smart enough to know that the vast majority of educators don't engage in such activities. You guys are always trying to point to the outliers and claim they are the norm. And you only do this because you are a bunch of tools of the fake news. Claiming that the biggest problem we have in this country is educators is ridiculous. Your ignorance isn't because of poor educators. It's because you are intellectually lazy and gullible.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       05-25-2017, 9:06 AM Reply   
the ones who don't engage in those cowardly sick acts fall under the "ignorant" category

the ones who do fall under the "evil" category

what is so confusing to you?
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 9:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Unfortunately you aren't smart enough to know that the vast majority of educators don't engage in such activities. You guys are always trying to point to the outliers and claim they are the norm. And you only do this because you are a bunch of tools of the fake news. Claiming that the biggest problem we have in this country is educators is ridiculous. Your ignorance isn't because of poor educators. It's because you are intellectually lazy and gullible.
John you are a perfect example of the Ignorant. I never attacked you. I support free speech. Hell i was invited and attended a Bernie speech and went to Las Vegas to attend the DNC Convention 2016. All my concerns are based upon facts and real life experiences. Outliers? Who supports them? Go to UEAA and go there supporters. Detroit Federation of Teachers, California Federation of Teachers, Michigan Federation of Teachers, Oakland Education Systems and so many more.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 9:29 AM Reply   
I support free speech too. Free as in speech protected by the 1st amendment. I don't support anyone saying what they want and being protected against the verbal repercussions of people who disagree. If people break the law trying to suppress others who wish to speak then they should face the consequences in court.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deneng View Post
John you are a perfect example of the Ignorant. I never attacked you.
Sounds like you need a safe place.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 9:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Sounds like you need a safe place.
No i don't need safe space. I guess i set off your trigger.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 9:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
I support free speech too. Free as in speech protected by the 1st amendment. I don't support anyone saying what they want and being protected against the verbal repercussions of people who disagree. If people break the law trying to suppress others who wish to speak then they should face the consequences in court.
What? I think you just said you do not support free speech. At least that is what you said after you said you support free speech. I don't want to get you wrong. Please explain yourself.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 10:00 AM Reply   
What's to explain? If you had a proper education the meaning of my statement should be obvious. I support the right for citizens to be able to speak freely without worrying about the govt putting them in prison. That is "free speech". I don't support the idea that one can say anything they want and the law force those who disagree to shut up or go to prison. That's an infringement on our right to free speech. It seems a lot of people don't really understand that the "free speech" term comes from the Constitution and nothing to do with granting anyone the right to say things and not be verbally confronted.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
What's to explain? If you had a proper education the meaning of my statement should be obvious. I support the right for citizens to be able to speak freely without worrying about the govt putting them in prison. That is "free speech". I don't support the idea that one can say anything they want and the law force those who disagree to shut up or go to prison. That's an infringement on our right to free speech. It seems a lot of people don't really understand that the "free speech" term comes from the Constitution and nothing to do with granting anyone the right to say things and not be verbally confronted.
Besides your bad manners i do see where your ignorance stems from. Although i could be wrong you may be Evil and ignorant because you do support violence in response to free speech. Do you not understand that Bamn supports any means including violence to prevent free speech? That has been what has been happening here. It has not been that the right has been speaking and then the commie left has discussed their differences concerning the matter.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 10:33 AM Reply   
What part of facing the consequences of breaking the law do you not understand? Are you trying to say that BAMN is an organization created by a university? Or are out just throwing out random stuff in a desperate attempt to justify that educators are responsible for the problems in our society? I have no problem with people legally protesting against a guest speaker no matter where it's at. That's free speech.

So tell me more about where my ignorance comes from. I'd love to hear that.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       05-25-2017, 11:07 AM Reply   
OK John . I will try to explain it to you. You said "I dont support the idea that one can say anything they want and the law force those who disagree to shut up or go to prison". I guess you do not understand or refuse to understand what is happening. It is not a matter of that. If that were the case of a conversation happening without violence erupting then everything would be OK. I really believe you may know that unless you really are that stupid. Educators are the organizers and it is financially supported by many Education Associations . Go back and follow the links. I was at both rally's and saw how the educators whipped them into a frenzy and surrounded themselves with youth to protect them from getting hit when their minions started and lost some fights.

Last edited by deneng; 05-25-2017 at 11:13 AM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       05-25-2017, 11:13 AM Reply   
You do know that "violence" is against the law... right? How many freaking times do I have to repeat that I think people who break the law should suffer the consequences? Get someone to explain the 1st amendment to you so that you can understand what "free speech" is and therefore also what it isn't. This isn't an issue of me being stupid. It's an issue with you understanding the English language.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:25 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us