Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (joesell)      Join Date: Apr 2001       02-22-2010, 3:15 PM Reply   
I have a huge list of mod's that I'm doing to the new boat. Not that it really needs to much done, they thought of almost everything. However, how is anything really yours unless you personalize it. So now that I figured out how to resize my pic's, I'll try to take pic's as I go.

So here's the list so far, I'm sure I'll still add to it along the way.

WS-420, Wetsounds EQ. This thing is sweet. I mounted it under the throttle. It turned out really nice, but now I took it back out to install an HSE.

HSE, Also a sweet addition. It's going to be soooo nice to have a "Perfect Pass" for the stereo.

2nd Heater, I have 2 little ones, and a girl that's got ice in her veins. I'm moving the heater outlet on the back drivers side, to the walk through area. My last boat was set-up like that, and it threw a ton of heat. I'm also installing a 2nd heater in the storage area under the stereo. That one will feed 2 vents that I'm installing in the dash next to the stereo, and a hot tube by the cup holders by the passengers feet.

Trash hole, There was a big hole where the rear hot tube used to be, so I called heatercraft. There sending me, just the mounting flange for a hot tube. I'm going to install it, and tie a garbage bag to that. Hopefully it'll look nice, otherwise my buddy said he would make me one out of stainless.

3rd Batt, That's going in the drivers side rear, by the soap pump. I want 2 batts for the stereo.

3 Batt onboard charger, I'm mounting that on that rear deck behind the engine. I'm still looking for a thru hull adapter that I like.

Glove box spring

2, 1 farad capacitors, 1 for each amp.

Trailer LED's, My trailer didn't come with LED's, That's not cool at all.

Guide pole pads, I got these from Skyski. $40 with shipping.

Boat Buddy, I cut some trailer bunk carpeting to cover it, but I couldn't get the glue to stick. So I'm still working on it.

Dynamat, I covered the whole right side of the boat. It was pretty funny. After having the boat for about a week, my girl came home to find all the seatbacks, and panels torn out. The look on her face was priceless. She said, "you just can't leave anything alone, can you". She couldn't believe how soon I started to "modify" it.

FAE, The boat is just too loud without one.

Hydrofoil rack, I swapped out the drivers side rack for a Samson swivel foil rack.

Surf/Wake rack, Swapped it out.

Cooler seal, I found some thing foam for that. we'll see how that holds up.

7-way plug, I changed out the plug on the trailer. Now I don't need an adapter for my truck.

Heater blanket, Not really a mod, but pretty sweet just the same. It's one of those waterproof, fleece lined blankets you strap the hot tube into. I got it from Heatercraft. They gave me a deal, but it was still way overpriced. I think I might have my mom sew me a bigger one, now that I see how there made.

I'm kicking around maybe making a filler seat for the front. My boys love to hang out up there. I don't know if it's going to happen though.

I also want to figure out a way to get the cooler to drain out all the way.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload