Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-15-2018, 11:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Please put a fork in this clown.
Are you kidding? I was watching MSNBC & they're spinning this as a matter between he & his wife & an hour later another pundit saying it was a set up like they set Stormy up at that strip club she was arrested at. Avenatti & Elison for 2020...
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-15-2018, 12:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
That is one issue I side with the left on, sort of. I don't think non violent felons should be banned from voting, but violent offenders should be.
And you are not alone, the vote was not even close, passed very easily, now there are a million more democratic voters who will be voting in the next election. With the Florida voters split 50/50, this could turn Florida blue.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2018, 3:14 PM Reply   
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...itaker-756712/

Think Whitaker, trumps new inside guy is passing on info. If I were Mueller I would not want to report to someone who directly afterward is walking over to the WH to update the target. Whitaker is the new devin nunez. Need to remember, trump only picks the best.

Avenatti is slimy. His purpose is to be a thorn in trumps side. It would not be surprising, predictable almost if Wohl was up to no good again.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-15-2018, 4:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...itaker-756712/

Think Whitaker, trumps new inside guy is passing on info. If I were Mueller I would not want to report to someone who directly afterward is walking over to the WH to update the target. Whitaker is the new devin nunez. Need to remember, trump only picks the best.

Avenatti is slimy. His purpose is to be a thorn in trumps side. It would not be surprising, predictable almost if Wohl was up to no good again.
Even John Yoo says Whitaker's appointment is unconstitutional... and when you've lost John Yoo... yikes
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-15-2018, 8:14 PM Reply   
Trump is leading a bunch of whiny bitchy liars

http://www.latimes.com/politics/la-m...mRmTkpw5ooG9vY
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-16-2018, 6:45 AM Reply   
Who ever thought we'd be longing for the days when conservatives were concerned about growing debt.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/stancol...HPH9nK6Xa1V5J0
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2018, 1:37 PM Reply   
Its funny, Ryans claim to fame and what caused his quick rise in the repub party was that he was fiscal bull. That went out the window.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-16-2018, 4:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
What constitution are you under? You are defining Christian as Catholic. Most Catholics will define themselves as Catholic.
Ask any Catholic on the planet if they are Christian and the answer is yes. Source: I grew up Catholic.

You are trying to keep the Christian label for yourself, just like the republicans try to keep the flag for yourself.
Hint: you are not special.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2018, 4:32 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
Ask any Catholic on the planet if they are Christian and the answer is yes. Source: I grew up Catholic.

You are trying to keep the Christian label for yourself, just like the republicans try to keep the flag for yourself.
Hint: you are not special.
I know a few Catholics that I bet are actually true, saved believers. Most are just country club types that show up on Christmas and Easter. You are neither so you shouldn't worry about any of that.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-16-2018, 4:45 PM Reply   
Didn't know there was a Christian pecking order.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       11-17-2018, 6:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Didn't know there was a Christian pecking order.
Yep, if you are a Republican Christian, you are on the top of the list. Catholics used to be predominantly Democratic. That explains Delta's resistance to allowing Catholics to be classified as Christians.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-19-2018, 11:17 AM Reply   
The @GOP says "The Democrats don't abide by laws."

Let's look at the scoreboard, folks!

Criminal charges per administration since 1970:

TRUMP: +100 (so far)
OBAMA: 0
GWB: 16
CLINTON: 2
GHWB: 1
REAGAN: 26
CARTER: 1
FORD: 1
NIXON: 76

If you're counting:

R's: 220
D: 3

Keep emptying the swamp
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-19-2018, 11:51 AM Reply   
And raising the deficit spending.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-19-2018, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
And raising the deficit spending.
Trump has raised the debt twice in one term what Obama did in two terms.

"Fiscal Conservatives" Nope.
"Moral Conservatives" nope.
"Law and order party" nope

What are Republicans for again? Oh yea, tax relief for billionaires, and keeping education funding low enough that the general population is stupid enough to vote for them.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-19-2018, 3:15 PM Reply   
I wanted to write something today but I have rake duty. All of us in CA have to do 4 hours of mountain raking per month. Rake sales thru the roof. Trump is a jenius.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-19-2018, 3:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
i wanted to write something today but i have rake duty. All of us in ca have to do 4 hours of mountain raking per month. Rake sales thru the roof. Trump is a jenius.
Excellent!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-19-2018, 7:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
I wanted to write something today but I have rake duty. All of us in CA have to do 4 hours of mountain raking per month. Rake sales thru the roof. Trump is a jenius.
Thanks for sparing us. All of you in CA have to rake??? I've lived here for 50 years. WTH are you talking about with raking in CA? Fake news.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-19-2018, 8:00 PM Reply   
95sn+plhorn=
Attached Images

Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-19-2018, 9:50 PM Reply   
Lock her up, lock her up! Who, Killary? No, Ivanka! Ha ha, lol. At least Ivanka is hot I guess.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-20-2018, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lock her up, lock her up! Who, Killary? No, Ivanka! Ha ha, lol. At least Ivanka is hot I guess.
Feels like a set up by Trump admin to me. Nothing classified, nothing damaging, just 100 emails pertaining to Gov business. No home brew server, no private blackberry. Sounds like a great way to go back after Hillary after all hell is raised over this & that's probably what is going on here.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-20-2018, 10:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
Feels like a set up by Trump admin to me. Nothing classified, nothing damaging, just 100 emails pertaining to Gov business. No home brew server, no private blackberry. Sounds like a great way to go back after Hillary after all hell is raised over this & that's probably what is going on here.

Where was the server? Is offsite safer, and if so, can you please explain why?

So you think that the Trump admin is playing the long game by leaking this to WaPo, as a way to kickstart the Hillary investigation?

Every time I think tinfoil hat sales must have peaked...
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-20-2018, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Thanks for sparing us. All of you in CA have to rake??? I've lived here for 50 years. WTH are you talking about with raking in CA? Fake news.
Hey, dont blame me, it was your lead conman that brought it up when he lied about what the Pres in Finland told him.
https://www.dw.com/en/finlands-presi...sts/a-46348875

Same guy says his intelligence agencies know nothing, Must be his love for dictators, The conman believing his allies... MBS, Putin and Kim in NKorea not USA Intel.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/trum...i-killing.html

Same guy couldn't stop using fear about the migrant "Invasion" before the election, used the military as his personal election stunt... but seems to have forgotten it now.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-caravan-stunt

Same guy attacking NavySeal Bill McGraven, guy who led the bin ladin assassination. Blowing off Veterans day presidential duties because of lite rain?
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...er-his-attacks

The only question remaining, Will trump appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Ivanka? lol.
WTF, over 2 years of her dad railing daily about Clinton and every single rally every single night "Lock Her Up! and the dum Blonde fake boob bimbo does the same. You cant fake this administrations news.

Busy week for Assswholery in the WH. Someone should contact the top law enforcement officer in the country, oh. Never mind.

Back to my rake.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-20-2018, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Relief, we have our own expert.
Umm, got a napkin? wipe the side of your face, there still a little crow on your mouth from last time.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-20-2018, 4:59 PM Reply   
“The President's statement is certain to trigger a fierce clash with Congress, where there is bipartisan momentum to punish Saudi Arabia.
Republican Sen. Bob Corker of Tennessee, chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, blasted Trump's response.
"I never thought I'd see the day a White House would moonlight as a public relations firm for the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia," he tweeted on Tuesday.”
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2018, 6:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey, dont blame me, it was your lead conman that brought it up when he lied about what the Pres in Finland told him.
https://www.dw.com/en/finlands-presi...sts/a-46348875

Same guy says his intelligence agencies know nothing, Must be his love for dictators, The conman believing his allies... MBS, Putin and Kim in NKorea not USA Intel.

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/11/20/trum...i-killing.html

Same guy couldn't stop using fear about the migrant "Invasion" before the election, used the military as his personal election stunt... but seems to have forgotten it now.
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...-caravan-stunt

Same guy attacking NavySeal Bill McGraven, guy who led the bin ladin assassination. Blowing off Veterans day presidential duties because of lite rain?
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brief...er-his-attacks

The only question remaining, Will trump appoint a special prosecutor to investigate Ivanka? lol.
WTF, over 2 years of her dad railing daily about Clinton and every single rally every single night "Lock Her Up! and the dum Blonde fake boob bimbo does the same. You cant fake this administrations news.

Busy week for Assswholery in the WH. Someone should contact the top law enforcement officer in the country, oh. Never mind.

Back to my rake.
Okay the rake thing was a joke. Ha. What Trump failed to mention is how the spotted owl and environmentalists are probably most responsible.

The Muslim Saudis killed another Muslim Saudi. Boo hoo. I say that's a good start. They may as well all be lawyers or the mob for that matter.

That migrant invasion is a real problem. Any fear mongering about immigration by The Donald is welcomed by me. I don't want those turds coming here wrecking out pocketbooks and taking over our culture any more than they already have.

Don't care about the rest.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2018, 9:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
The Muslim Saudis killed another Muslim Saudi. Boo hoo. I say that's a good start.
Lol, Christian values at work. Luckily we have other religions like Buddhism that have shown humanity the way with true compassion.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-20-2018, 9:14 PM Reply   
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefings...-saudi-arabia/

What the heck, reads like Trump wrote this personally in crayon. Far too many exclamation marks for a professional to have written it.

Are Americans happy with this position? Killing political dissidents, chopping them up and then lying to your face about it is sweet as if you promise to buy a few million dollars of weapons of us. What do you guys think they are going to these weapons for, a peace convention maybe? It's little wonder rag heads are lining up to sucide bomb Americans every chance they get.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2018, 10:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lol, Christian values at work. Luckily we have other religions like Buddhism that have shown humanity the way with true compassion.
You’ve never heard lawyer jokes? “A good start” is the punch line of one. Never mind. I guess tongue in cheek humor doesn’t come across well in text unless you make a specific effort for the PC crowd like you. Again... libs have no sense of humor.

Buddhism? Isn’t it hard to get a cheeseburger with that crowd? Or is that Hindus? Or both? Either way, both are gonna need good A/C where they’re headed.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2018, 10:55 PM Reply   
Quote:

What the heck, reads like Trump wrote this personally in crayon. Far too many exclamation marks for a professional to have written it.

Are Americans happy with this position? Killing political dissidents, chopping them up and then lying to your face about it is sweet as if you promise to buy a few million dollars of weapons of us. What do you guys think they are going to these weapons for, a peace convention maybe? It's little wonder rag heads are lining up to sucide bomb Americans every chance they get.
You may understand this better if you lived in a country with stakes as high as the USA or in any country that amounted to more than a pimple on the as$ of Australia. Btw, don’t you have some immigrants to assimilate or is that only for us? Pretty convenient to sit on a pissant island and talk like a big man.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       11-21-2018, 6:17 AM Reply   
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gow...-investigation

Benghazi Boi even wants to know about Ivanka’s emails.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-21-2018, 6:21 AM Reply   
Mark, when you say this "The Muslim Saudis killed another Muslim Saudi. Boo hoo. I say that's a good start." can you explain what you mean by "I say that's a good start."
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2018, 6:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by onlyinboards View Post
Mark, when you say this "The Muslim Saudis killed another Muslim Saudi. Boo hoo. I say that's a good start." can you explain what you mean by "I say that's a good start."
I already said what I meant: sarcasm. See joke #1. I can’t believe how I have to spell it out. Libs truly have zero sense of humor. Pretty sad.

https://www.jokesandhumor.com/jokes/225.html
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-21-2018, 6:56 AM Reply   

And so what if a legal US resident was torchered, cut into pieces, then flushed down a toilet. MAGA
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-21-2018, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
I already said what I meant: sarcasm. See joke #1. I can’t believe how I have to spell it out. Libs truly have zero sense of humor. Pretty sad.

https://www.jokesandhumor.com/jokes/225.html
Sorry, i missed that somehow. We do have a sense of humor, the problem is we can never tell when the right wingers are joking or being honest. When you say and believe some crazy s**t, it's hard to tell these days.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-21-2018, 8:38 AM Reply   
I’m with Mark: I don’t want the invaders coming into this country. Especially in the manner they seem to think it’s their right to force their way in to Luther country’s Via bashing down gates and throwing rocks at Mexican officials. Placing women and chirldren at the front of the caravan to avoid Mexican police using tactics to slow them down or stop them. I don’t understand how this is NOT a bi-partisan issue. But I do know that the DemoRats, need fresh group of voters to keep their crashing party alive, so it makes sense in that way. I never thought a civil war was even thinkable, but with 2 different camps ramping up its defiantly a possibility. Delta called it early on. We defiantly need to try and calm down the anger and find some common ground

“Irony alert”
Mexicans in Tijuana were extremely unhappy with the migrant caravan and were upset that their tax dollars would be going to support these people. LOL LOL LOL.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-21-2018, 8:49 AM Reply   
Yeah, the caravan was such a major issue that trump spent $200 million sending troops, but now that the election is over he has withdrawn them before the caravan has even arrived.

When are you gonna start feeling like the suckers you are?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-21-2018, 8:51 AM Reply   
I love that trump supporters now have to be like "hell yeah we love saudi arabian crown prince Mohammed bin Salman! USA! USA!"
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2018, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, the caravan was such a major issue that trump spent $200 million sending troops, but now that the election is over he has withdrawn them before the caravan has even arrived.

When are you gonna start feeling like the suckers you are?
You realize that the military can not be used in a law enforcement role. They were went to provide infastructure support. Of course you don't understand these things but I figured I would tell you anyway. You also realized the military is already budgeted, so that imaginary bill is just that.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2018, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
I love that trump supporters now have to be like "hell yeah we love saudi arabian crown prince Mohammed bin Salman! USA! USA!"
All while you drive your car with Saudi Oil products in it.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2018, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

I am fine with the position. It is the nature of the middle east. If Saudi Arabia goes down to the likes of Yemen and Iran, you will be in for a major world of hurt. Good luck with your life as you know it. The worlds economy is based on relatively cheap natural resources. Old now and possibly batteries tomorrow. NZ does not have these things. America is not willing to mine or produce these things in the quantity needed to be self substainable so you are going to have to make deals with tyrants. Heck, we have to live with tyrants of the democrat party daily so what is the difference? Do I like any of those countries? No. I think they have a repulsive culture. As horrible as it is, centuries old politics is not going to change because one guy got murdered.

Why do you liberals care about one guy so much? I am not saying that his life was not worthy but you democrats murder each other in the cities by the hundreds each year. You murder babies by the millions. You sold weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood directly. You were selling weapons to drug cartels. You certainly don't give a crap that your illegals are in the county murdering Americans and supplying street gangs with fresh bodies. So at this point I find your outrage to be a little outrageous.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2018, 9:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
You pretty much don't understand the difference between classified information and blatantly disregarding classified information handling vs what is happening here.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2018, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
I’m with Mark: I don’t want the invaders coming into this country. Especially in the manner they seem to think it’s their right to force their way in to Luther country’s Via bashing down gates and throwing rocks at Mexican officials. Placing women and chirldren at the front of the caravan to avoid Mexican police using tactics to slow them down or stop them. I don’t understand how this is NOT a bi-partisan issue. But I do know that the DemoRats, need fresh group of voters to keep their crashing party alive, so it makes sense in that way. I never thought a civil war was even thinkable, but with 2 different camps ramping up its defiantly a possibility. Delta called it early on. We defiantly need to try and calm down the anger and find some common ground

“Irony alert”
Mexicans in Tijuana were extremely unhappy with the migrant caravan and were upset that their tax dollars would be going to support these people. LOL LOL LOL.
It is coming Grant. People forget there are groups in Kalifornia called La Raza and so on that is for the overthrow of the US government and want this part of the country back. Right now, they are getting their wish through liberalism so they can do it at the ballot box. There is going to be a point where the rest of the country is going to want to cut Kalifornia off before it completely destroys the US. Question is, is it going to be violence. The democrats have shown over and over they are perfectly fine with violence against private groups and even members of congress. The democrats just prior this midterm said that if the democrats don't get it, there basically is going to be resistance and violence. That was from all the way up to Hillary herself. They have a very willing bunch of backers as you can see even from this board.

We have a sport mentality at this point. We are being primed by the leftist with all these protests for nothing at all. We are getting used to people in the streets. We are getting used to hearing about a little more violence from leftist against those on the right during these protests. They do not even make the news anymore. A leftist literally shot up congress and it hardly even moved the meter. The public is getting primed. The revolution wont even be televised.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2018, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
All while you drive your car with Saudi Oil products in it.
Almost all of his posts go like this.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2018, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
i love that trump supporters now have to be like "hell yeah we love saudi arabian crown prince mohammed bin salman! Usa! Usa!"
derp!
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-21-2018, 3:11 PM Reply   

Geez, How much can one person lie in one F'ing article. $450 Billion, pleez
Millions of jobs, Hogwash.
"America First" is a downgrade. Its big fish in a small pond crap. You are now Saudi Arabia's bitch and their public relations hag. Congrats.
Russia and China will not be picking up the slack as they do not make patriot missiles that fit on US made F-15's.
There is no "we may never know" The CIA told you stupid MFer it was MBS who ordered the hit. Every single person in the white house and the entire world knows who is responsible. Why are you the ONLY ONE who doesn't?? They packed a bone saw to cut him up to make disposal simple. Who the F travels with a bone saw? They even brought cleaners and painters in an attempt to remove and hide evidence. Keep lying to America, your mindless followers dont understand anyway. I'd put $100 up betting the saudis are bankrolling Kushner. When guys need cash, they are easy targets. Its in the conman manual.
This guy time after time buddies up to actual murdering dictators like Putin, KJU and MSB. Yet he makes enemies of our allies like France, England, Mexico, Canada..... You tards really think partnering up with murderers is making America great?

Delta, the only one talking up violence is you. People have been peacefully protesting for a hundred years. Its called freedom of speech and its what people do when they dont agree with those making the (bad) decisions.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-21-2018, 4:19 PM Reply   
Quote:

Geez, How much can one person lie in one F'ing article. $450 Billion, pleez
Millions of jobs, Hogwash.
"America First" is a downgrade. Its big fish in a small pond crap. You are now Saudi Arabia's bitch and their public relations hag. Congrats.
Russia and China will not be picking up the slack as they do not make patriot missiles that fit on US made F-15's.
There is no "we may never know" The CIA told you stupid MFer it was MBS who ordered the hit. Every single person in the white house and the entire world knows who is responsible. Why are you the ONLY ONE who doesn't?? They packed a bone saw to cut him up to make disposal simple. Who the F travels with a bone saw? They even brought cleaners and painters in an attempt to remove and hide evidence. Keep lying to America, your mindless followers dont understand anyway. I'd put $100 up betting the saudis are bankrolling Kushner. When guys need cash, they are easy targets. Its in the conman manual.
This guy time after time buddies up to actual murdering dictators like Putin, KJU and MSB. Yet he makes enemies of our allies like France, England, Mexico, Canada..... You tards really think partnering up with murderers is making America great?

Delta, the only one talking up violence is you. People have been peacefully protesting for a hundred years. Its called freedom of speech and its what people do when they dont agree with those making the (bad) decisions.
You want me to repost all the violence committed against "right wing" speakers at the colleges on the west coast. You want me to post about beating up Trump supporters in San Jose? You want me to talk about the left wing riots in Oakland? You want to talk about your democrat buddy shooting up congress. For God sakes. The guy literally shot up the Republican party at a softball game as political goal. You have democrat members of congress calling on the people to harrass any Republican who dares go out in public. You want to label peaceful. That is why YOU are so dangerous. You will not even acknowledge that your people are doing this and saying this.

People has also been subverting governments and launching violent attacks on political enemies way longer than people have been "peacefully" protesting.

As far as your people in the streets. Why is it only democrats that tend to do these long term sit ins? I agree there has been a couple of right wing public marches, however 95% at least of these things are democrats. Why? You do it to condition the public. It is a tactic. Read sometime. Then you test the waters with a little more violence. Burn a building here. Beat a Republican there. Shoot a cop here, kill 5 cops there. You would think that when one of these things gets out of hand, the others would maybe look around and say this may be going too far. Nope, you double down and say they should do more of them. It is a tactic. period.

I love how you say a patriot missile on an F15. Freaking good grief. Patriot missiles are a ground based anti-missile system. At least rant about something you know something about. You don't think the Saudi's would align with Russia and China for weapons and oil trade if we turn our backs? You clearly don't understand international politics so why would anything you say on the topic even be worth the read?

Why are you so worried about this one guy? Is it because the TeeVee told you that it is important? Why are you not in South Central right now protesting about the democrats murdering other democrats that most certainly happened today?

We get it, you don't like Trump. Every time a Republican gets elected, you guys rail for years how everything they do is this and that, bla, bla, bla. You are like the Real Housewifes TV show.

What if we were to say that you have interest in seeing the destruction of the country by illegals because you would get cheap labor to increase your business profits and your wife gets millions more children put into the school systems so the need for teachers goes up. I would say that all your ranting and raving is more about you being angry having to pay your fair share than it is really about Trump. He is just trying to cut off your good times over the backs of other hard working Americans. Usually those who protest to much do it because there is something personal to be lost or gained. Is that a fair assessment of who you are and why you have your positions?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2018, 6:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
You pretty much don't understand the difference between classified information and blatantly disregarding classified information handling vs what is happening here.
Yes I understand it, The FBI investigated Hillary and she was never charged with miss-handling classified information and we have no idea if Ivanka sent classified information or not yet.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2018, 6:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
You may understand this better if you lived in a country with stakes as high as the USA or in any country that amounted to more than a pimple on the as$ of Australia. Btw, don’t you have some immigrants to assimilate or is that only for us? Pretty convenient to sit on a pissant island and talk like a big man.
Yes its very convenient thank you.

This chick has some moxie, she lives on an Island too!
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-21-2018, 9:54 PM Reply   
Yeah she lives down the road. She also needs to mind the log in her own eye.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2018, 11:01 PM Reply   
Why is she a hypocritical?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2018, 11:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Why is she a hypocritical?
Dude, stop. Like most liberals and millennials, you know 5% of something and talk like you’re an expert. You’re not doing so well lately. You’re nearing the likes of plhorn and 95sn. Better check yourself before you marginalize yourself like both of them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-21-2018, 11:39 PM Reply   
Check out this classic juicy morsel. I could write pages of anger over this article. Maybe tomorrow after some turkey. Geez if I even stop to pee at a fast food place, I buy a soda or something. This story kinda reminds me of those two black, big real estate moguls who were about to have their big meeting until whitey ruined it.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/blac...202514205.html

Last edited by markj; 11-21-2018 at 11:44 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2018, 11:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, stop. Like most liberals and millennials, you know 5% of something and talk like you’re an expert. You’re not doing so well lately. You’re nearing the likes of plhorn and 95sn. Better check yourself before you marginalize yourself like both of them.
I'm not a liberal or millennial but it was a genuine question, I've watch the Joe Rogan interview but apart from that don't know anything about her so curious about pesos's opinion of her considering she comes from his neck of the woods.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-22-2018, 2:25 PM Reply   
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/o...olicy-morality
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-23-2018, 12:37 PM Reply   
https://www.votetulsi.com/node/25114
Seems her view about Assad is pretty nuanced but I get how you could see it as hypocritical in light of the Saudi comment
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-23-2018, 1:16 PM Reply   
Sure it’s all relative. I mean compared to Trump or markj she’s not that big of a hypocrite but that’s a really high bar. You have to look at her statements and actions, not her own PR website.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-23-2018, 6:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Sure it’s all relative. I mean compared to Trump or markj she’s not that big of a hypocrite but that’s a really high bar. You have to look at her statements and actions, not her own PR website.
Yer killin me.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-24-2018, 5:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
It is coming Grant.
No, No it's not. No civil war And no revolution, sorry, almost seems like You want a civil war because your numbers are diminishing. Florida has already gone blue! With 1,000,000 ex-felons voting democrat, I don't even think the republican governor can help them. Texas is not far behind, Obviously, all of the gerrymandering in the world couldn't help the republicans gain seats in the house, but that's OK, I'm sure the farmers who give up their family farms because of tariffs on china that are putting them out of business will still vote republican! Your move!
Attached Images

Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-24-2018, 5:07 AM Reply   
The Donald Trump pic is much better animated!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2MOi8os-xKo
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-24-2018, 9:02 AM Reply   
So much fun! Delta pounding 95sn. When 95sn made the coment about Patriot Missles not being able to mount to F-15’s, LOL LOL LOL. Pure awesome-ness. So much typical Liberial ignorance.Yes a Patriot Missle is a land based ground to Air missle and is real close to the size of a F-15a so the mental image of one straped to a F-15 was making me laugh so hard. These Libs and their pre made talking points.

I love these videos when Conservatives show up to these anti-gun rally’s and video them talking to these anti Gun liberals protesting about something they know absolutely nothing about. I just don’t understand it you’re going to take the time to drive down to a rally and you have zero knowledge of what you’re actually protesting about. Kinda sounds like the whole Liberial platform
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-24-2018, 9:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
So much fun! Delta pounding 95sn. When 95sn made the coment about Patriot Missles not being able to mount to F-15’s, LOL LOL LOL. Pure awesome-ness. So much typical Liberial ignorance.Yes a Patriot Missle is a land based ground to Air missle and is real close to the size of a F-15a so the mental image of one straped to a F-15 was making me laugh so hard. These Libs and their pre made talking points.

I love these videos when Conservatives show up to these anti-gun rally’s and video them talking to these anti Gun liberals protesting about something they know absolutely nothing about. I just don’t understand it you’re going to take the time to drive down to a rally and you have zero knowledge of what you’re actually protesting about. Kinda sounds like the whole Liberial platform
Yep, I was cracking up too when Delta was clubbing 95sn like a baby fur seal. I knew that was gonna leave a mark. LOL
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-25-2018, 3:19 PM Reply   
https://www.wired.com/story/the-scie...aking-us-sick/

Testing and regulation is pointless. Oh wait.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-26-2018, 2:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
I love how you say a patriot missile on an F15. Freaking good grief. Patriot missiles are a ground based anti-missile system. At least rant about something you know something about. You don't think the Saudi's would align with Russia and China for weapons and oil trade if we turn our backs? You clearly don't understand international politics so why would anything you say on the topic even be worth the read?
Hey it was just a slight mistake, I admit that I made and I do not specialize in US Arms or their sales. It was F-15s and patriot missiles just not patriot missiles ON F-15's . Meant to say that the Chinese and Russians dont make f-15's or Patriot missiles the Saudis want to buy.

So, other than that was there any other mistakes? or guilty on all other counts. How about the part where he says "We may never know". The CIA report said MBS called the shot. And, you agree teaming up with murderers is what will make America Great Again.
Seems the conman has trouble understanding anything any of his agencies creates.
CIA says Russia is guilty of attacking our election...…..Trump says, I believe Putin.
CIA says MBS called for the hit on the WAPosts journalist...….Trump says I believe MBS.
One more...

Here's a fun game, guess who.
Someone said this...."I dont believe it." …. about this.... National Climate report. Ok, Guess who said it?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1NV2IG

Released by trump on Friday on Thanksgiving weekend, ya think he wanted to bury it?
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2018, 5:31 PM Reply   
Lets see what he says about Russian navy ramming the Ukrainian tug in neutral waters.... Probably not much.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-26-2018, 5:36 PM Reply   
Check this one out Ralph:
https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2018...ump-gm-layoffs
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-26-2018, 11:27 PM Reply   
Just watched Lou Dobbs on fox making an impassioned speech that GM should be closed for going against Trumps propaganda about jobs for the rust belt. Seemed to be calling for a planned economy lead by Trump. Lol, this old fool seems to have no idea how capitalism works.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       11-27-2018, 7:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lets see what he says about Russian navy ramming the Ukrainian tug in neutral waters.... Probably not much.
Perhaps it's because Ukraine voted to rejoin the Soviet Union & the Russian are doing just that. If the left was using military force at this point to get rid of republicans all the liberal jackasses on this site would be cheering up & down. I do have to laugh that everyone is now complaining Trump won't act. Are you advocating war? Empty threats to Russia? Or maybe, just maybe Obozo should have put Russia in check long before we got to this point. But it's all Trumps fault Russia has rebuilt their military in the manner they have over the last 15 years. Where was Obama when Russia originally went into the Ukraine, after we messed with their election, then refused to arm the Ukraine to fight off Russia when Obama himself said it was a legitimate election & they weren't going to arm the rebels. Derp.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-27-2018, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
No, No it's not. No civil war And no revolution, sorry, almost seems like You want a civil war because your numbers are diminishing. Florida has already gone blue! With 1,000,000 ex-felons voting democrat, I don't even think the republican governor can help them. Texas is not far behind, Obviously, all of the gerrymandering in the world couldn't help the republicans gain seats in the house, but that's OK, I'm sure the farmers who give up their family farms because of tariffs on china that are putting them out of business will still vote republican! Your move!
Yep. That should tell you who democrats need. Felons and illegals to take power. Your ideas are dangerous and liberalism is a mental disorder.

Farmers are paid not to farm certain crops and most farms these days are corporate farms who rent land from the traditional farmers. The democrat party turned on farmers a long time ago. They don't have the numbers they once had and are typically too white and to pro American for the current democrat party.

Trust me. If it comes down to protecting America and my fellow Americans from violent and foreign democrats, I would support a civil war against you pukes. It has nothing about number of voters, it is the type of voters you recruit. It has everything to do with protecting our country from foreign take over because your ideas will not win you elections with the typical American.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-27-2018, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
https://www.wired.com/story/the-scie...aking-us-sick/

Testing and regulation is pointless. Oh wait.
Yep and people want their cheap Mexican veggies. They have even less regulations to keep us safe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-27-2018, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oddly enough vast majority of those lay offs are in foreign countries and are in the management staff.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-27-2018, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Hey it was just a slight mistake, I admit that I made and I do not specialize in US Arms or their sales. It was F-15s and patriot missiles just not patriot missiles ON F-15's . Meant to say that the Chinese and Russians dont make f-15's or Patriot missiles the Saudis want to buy.

So, other than that was there any other mistakes? or guilty on all other counts. How about the part where he says "We may never know". The CIA report said MBS called the shot. And, you agree teaming up with murderers is what will make America Great Again.
Seems the conman has trouble understanding anything any of his agencies creates.
CIA says Russia is guilty of attacking our election...…..Trump says, I believe Putin.
CIA says MBS called for the hit on the WAPosts journalist...….Trump says I believe MBS.
One more...

Here's a fun game, guess who.
Someone said this...."I dont believe it." …. about this.... National Climate report. Ok, Guess who said it?

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKCN1NV2IG

Released by trump on Friday on Thanksgiving weekend, ya think he wanted to bury it?
So and So? You really are a novice to politics aren't you. How about you be quiet for a while and learn instead of running around with your hair on fire? Remember the UN embargo on Saddam? Germany and France were caught red handed buy illegal oil from them and selling them air defense missles which were being used to field test against our fighters. Where were you then? Do you support continued support to Germany and France? What about the Chinese. They forced one of our spy planes to the ground from international airspace. They stole the electronics and captured our crew members. Should Clinton have given them most favored trade status? Should we be having relations with them? They also use slave labor and are persecuting people in Tebet (sp?). They also have little to no environmental regulations. Should be be trading with them?

You seem to be very selective with your outrage. The Tee Vee keep telling you what to be angry with or you able to dig that stuff up on the google.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-27-2018, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oddly enough vast majority of those lay offs are in foreign countries and are in the management staff.
Really, what's your source? From what I have read is 4 plants in the US, 1 in Canada and two "overseas" which hasn't been announced. 15,000 jobs total 25% from management. Not that it matters if it's management or production, it's still jobs.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       11-27-2018, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
You seem to be very selective with your outrage.
XD
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-27-2018, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Really, what's your source? From what I have read is 4 plants in the US, 1 in Canada and two "overseas" which hasn't been announced. 15,000 jobs total 25% from management. Not that it matters if it's management or production, it's still jobs.
I read something this morning about it, however it looks like the information I am seeing moslty is domestic shutdowns. Does not surprise me. Cars and trucks are getting crazy expensive. Not sure who can afford new vehicles now.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-27-2018, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
I read something this morning about it, however it looks like the information I am seeing moslty is domestic shutdowns. Does not surprise me. Cars and trucks are getting crazy expensive. Not sure who can afford new vehicles now.
Yes, that's what I have been seeing too. Seems like they are seriously transitioning to electric vehicles. The threat of Tesla domination must be freaking them out.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-27-2018, 2:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
You seem to be very selective with your outrage. The Tee Vee keep telling you what to be angry with or you able to dig that stuff up on the google.
I am just a novice, ill continue to practice.
Im commenting that the conman said he was going to make America great again. I ask, When our CIA and other intelligence agencies study and form the US opinion on one dictator who tried to attack our american election and another who silenced a journalist by setting up a hit and the pres of the US says nope, I believe these dictators, not US intel. Does that make America great?
Why wont he let HIS FBI director update the senate?
https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...el-white-house
Is this why you vote R?
US scientists study climate change and report on the findings. Then trump says flat out "I dont believe it". Its accepted science world wide. Its taught in elementary school thru college. How does NOT listening to the authorities make America great again?
Did the tariffs help GM decide to close up shops? You think the tariffs have anything to do with the prices of new cars/trucks you are whining about? https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...rce=reddit.com
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-27-2018, 3:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im commenting that the conman said he was going to make America great again. I ask, When our CIA and other intelligence agencies study and form the US opinion on one dictator who tried to attack our american election and another who silenced a journalist by setting up a hit and the pres of the US says nope, I believe these dictators, not US intel. Does that make America great?
Is this why you vote R?
US scientists study climate change and report on the findings. Then trump says flat out "I dont believe it". Its accepted science world wide. Its taught in elementary school thru college. How does NOT listening to the authorities make America great again?
Did the tariffs help GM decide to close up shops? You think the tariffs have anything to do with the prices of new cars/trucks you are whining about? https://www.businessinsider.com/chin...rce=reddit.com
CIA reports and politics are not always the same. Even though history will tell us that CIA reports can be political, you may accept them as fact. Even if they were factual, the politics of the situation may be completely different.

Why is this guys murder of any issue of Saudi and American relationships? You want to stop getting there oil over this?

You rail against Russia, yet we are completely reliant on them sending any of our astronauts to space for the last decade plus. International space station anyone? Also Clinton shut down most of our uranium production in the US because we were sending Americans over to help take Russian material from their old bombs. There is much more to relationships than what you know. And guess, what, they have always been involved in our elections. They sponsored Hollywood types for years. They stole our secrets for nuclear bombs during WW2 as well. You running around saying the Russians tampered is the same as running around saying water is wet.

As far as the CIA and other intelligence forming an opinion and the President goes against it thing. You will never know the truth. The stuff you read in the papers was only put there at best through leaks and those people are close to going to jail. If they are or not leaks, the intelligence community will never comment on them. So I applaud you for having all this information from reports that officially are not out in public.

Does letting in Millions of illegals and destroying the American middle class make America Great?

I thought climate change was man made? Now it is just climate change. Sounds awefully political if you ask me. Maybe we should tax you a few billion dollars for that and allow third world countries to set up a direct tax on America for that? Sorry. Democrats already tried to beat you to the punch. Lucky for us we have a President that sees through that bull crap. Let me let you in a little secret. The earth will get at least 4 degrees C hotter. How do I know this? I know it because it is in the historical earth temperature record. Then after the 4 degree increase, we head to an ice age. This all happened without humans. You ever wonder why they say the central valley of California was once a sea bed??? Think about it..... The answer just may come to you. While we are at it, I need you to send me $2000 a month for the right to own a car, breath the air, and use your PG&E.

Guess who could use the extra $10 to $15 billion a year that the California government is pulling out them for carbon taxes? This organization probably could have used the money for cutting trees near power lines and performing maintenance on old infastructure. Instead we now have massive fire after massive fire.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-27-2018, 3:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is this why you vote R?
And no, the tariffs have zero to do with the prices of vehicles. The price of vehicles are out of this world prior to the tariffs. I blame a certain amount on tax structure. For instance where trucks get tax breaks if you can write them off of businesses. Or the ever popular California version where everyone pulls equity out of the fake housing market to buy high end gear. Everyone and their brother runs around with stickers selling fruit drinks on their cars and crap like that. The car dealerships raise the prices to compensate. Used to be automakers could not give away trucks. Now you have to spend over $70,000 for a new well equiped diesel. Look at the price of boats?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       11-27-2018, 7:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn;1982884
Did the tariffs help GM decide to close up shops? You think the tariffs have anything to do with the prices of new cars/trucks you are whining about? [url
https://www.businessinsider.com/china-trade-war-trump-blames-gm-for-job-losses-caused-by-his-tariffs-2018-11?utm_source=reddit.com[/url]
I read the report and it looks legitimate to me, just the fact that aluminum and steel prices were increased after the tariffs went into effect would Increase the price of vehicles. Then, someone says "And no, the tariffs have zero to do with the prices of vehicles" but, of course "Truth is not Truth" I know farmers are losing their farms even with the 12B dollar subsidies from the government because of the trade war with China, and the farmers will still vote for Trump! Hopefully, I will not need a new truck for several years and I'm definitely not a farmer, so I am effected very little by his policies.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-27-2018, 10:18 PM Reply