Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (AncientCityCustoms)      Join Date: Jul 2017       03-21-2018, 12:26 PM Reply   
Never liked the mirror bracket that came on my 16 LSV. Was a tower mount and extremely bulky. Was also in the worst spot for watching riders. Ordered the PTMEdge Windshield mount after seeing the WakeWorld boat for sale(credits due lol). Just wanted to share some before and after pics. 5 minutes to install as well. Paid $229.95 shipped to Florida. The black looks so sharp.
Attached Images

Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       03-21-2018, 12:51 PM Reply   
cool mirror mount! black looks better
Old     (jonblarc7)      Join Date: Jul 2006       03-21-2018, 1:39 PM Reply   
I like the windshield mount soooooo much better.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       03-21-2018, 2:23 PM Reply   
Very cool. PTM is by far the best company I've ever dealt with. They replaced the mirror that came with my boat for free, the replacement handle had the same problem so they had me take video of what it was doing, directed us to do specific things to it while taping & they figured out the design flaw, fixed it, sent us another handle a few weeks later. I will always buy PTM mirrors for my boats!
Old     (Mike88)      Join Date: Aug 2016       03-21-2018, 2:39 PM Reply   
I think Malibu was mounting their mirror from tower to have more visibility in the front..
But seriously it wasn’t the best idea haha. Windshield mount looks much more better.
And less in the way when opening the bimini

Love the PTM mirrors they come as option on Nautique and definitely worth it.

Last edited by Mike88; 03-21-2018 at 2:41 PM. Reason: Tapping
Old     (Bagar55)      Join Date: Aug 2013 Location: Mineral, Va       03-21-2018, 7:44 PM Reply   
You might end up wanting to move the mirror a little more towards the driver so you don’t hit as much walking to the bow. I’ve also tired it on the port side windshield but ended up moving it back. PTM’s customer service is awesome.