Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2022, 7:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ya both are making me laff, you cant read the article and comprehend a thing. "FEMA is available to ALL Floridians" is the fact you all missed. No one was denied help no one was slow walked, not a single incidence. Race, color was never an issue, except to fools who believe ThePost. Yet you 2 clowns are all bent out of shape over something that never happened. The only one who believes they are not capable due to skin color is Doug, he brings it up like clockwork every couple weeks.
Harris wasnt even in the State of Florida, she was at a Womens meeting in Washington. The Post (and all conservatives) like to create their own drama so they can stay all raged up. Gotta get your hate fix in.
Last couple years your claim was Covid rules gave Dems too much power they would never relinquish, its always fear tactics yall fall for. Well almost every Covid rule has been rescinded. Guess your people lied to you again. No worry, you never learn from the past,they'll do it again and you will buy in hook, line and sinker. Must be fun living in fear of your neighbors and everything else.
First, you’d better tell your pointy head to look up the word “incidence” there, college boy. Second, Ms. Kneepads said it herself. See the link below. Thankfully, DeSantis’ team showed up to point out her pandering and virtue-signaling ignorance. The only facts that were missed were the ones missed by the aforementioned Ms Kneepads. The location from where she puked her stupidity from is irrelevant too.

The only reason dims have given up a little of their totalitarianism is because there’s an election right around the corner. They’re just chomping at the bit waiting for the next lame excuse to claim that same authority again. It’s hardwired into their DNA.

Bottom line is, with this Florida story, Ms Kneepads broke the “in case of emergency” glass and whipped out the typical democrat rhetoric to pander to blacks right before an election and right on schedule like the libtards do every election cycle. Rinse and repeat. You’re just too brainwashed to see the truth like the rest of us sane people.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-...equity-account
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-03-2022, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
First, you’d better tell your pointy head to look up the word “incidence” there, college boy. Second, Ms. Kneepads said it herself. See the link below. Thankfully, DeSantis’ team showed up to point out her pandering and virtue-signaling ignorance. The only facts that were missed were the ones missed by the aforementioned Ms Kneepads. The location from where she puked her stupidity from is irrelevant too.

The only reason dims have given up a little of their totalitarianism is because there’s an election right around the corner. They’re just chomping at the bit waiting for the next lame excuse to claim that same authority again. It’s hardwired into their DNA.

Bottom line is, with this Florida story, Ms Kneepads broke the “in case of emergency” glass and whipped out the typical democrat rhetoric to pander to blacks right before an election and right on schedule like the libtards do every election cycle. Rinse and repeat. You’re just too brainwashed to see the truth like the rest of us sane people.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/vp-...equity-account
Desantis as well as Rubio and many others have been against assistance to other communities when they were hit with disasters. Why isnt that a problem since The VP just gave an opinion on a priority list, never suggested to not help. Why are you outraged now and not when they didnt want to help any color, race in the past?
Its nice that you can create a nice little narrative and completely ignore the fact that as cases, hospitalizations...were reduced numbers each and every covid requirement was reduced til stopped. Make too much sense for a conspiracy guy like yourself? Go back to believing its the deep state with all their advance weather control hitting red states with hurricanes. It isnt knuckleheads building at or below sea-level.
Its politics, Harris panders to communities of color, the grifter panders to Qanon. I'll take pandering to communities of color over right-wing nutcases 7 days a week.
Isnt it time you stopped posting FOX "news" stories? Everyone knows FOX is the biggest lying "news" source on cable. No one here posts far left sources and expect you to read garbage.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2022, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Desantis as well as Rubio and many others have been against assistance to other communities when they were hit with disasters. Why isnt that a problem since The VP just gave an opinion on a priority list, never suggested to not help. Why are you outraged now and not when they didnt want to help any color, race in the past?
Its nice that you can create a nice little narrative and completely ignore the fact that as cases, hospitalizations...were reduced numbers each and every covid requirement was reduced til stopped. Make too much sense for a conspiracy guy like yourself? Go back to believing its the deep state with all their advance weather control hitting red states with hurricanes. It isnt knuckleheads building at or below sea-level.
Its politics, Harris panders to communities of color, the grifter panders to Qanon. I'll take pandering to communities of color over right-wing nutcases 7 days a week.
Isnt it time you stopped posting FOX "news" stories? Everyone knows FOX is the biggest lying "news" source on cable. No one here posts far left sources and expect you to read garbage.
Not gonna bother with this. Too many lies to waste time with. PS Just say no to drugs.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2022, 8:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not gonna bother with this. Too many lies to waste time with. PS Just say no to drugs.
Translation. Cant actually call out a single mistruth because there are none and he caught me trying to say Marijuana caused the homeless problem. Plus Rubio et al did vote against relief for hurricane Sandy now they want the $$...and trump/conservatives are losing so bad they must resort to coveting the Q vote. It was probably the alcohol that rotted your brain.
Another fun fact, Trump sued CNN because they called his Big Lie, The Big Lie. Guess he will layout all the truth he held back in the 60+ other lawsuits he lost on the election.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-04-2022, 3:00 PM Reply   
Lol, Hershal Walker represents the current state of the republican party perfectly.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-04-2022, 7:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Lol, Hershal Walker represents the current state of the republican party perfectly.
You mean by getting framed? Or just that he’s getting attacked personally by the left? I heard the accusation. I just haven’t seen any proof. If it’s out there, show it. If not, shut up. As far as NFL players go, he seems pretty clean, but that’s also where a lot of Burn Loot Murder guys also hang out so it’s not saying much. If Herschel walked away from that crowd, God bless him. If his son is telling the truth, he’s got some splainin to do. Hope the rumors aren’t true.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-04-2022, 11:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean by getting framed? Or just that he’s getting attacked personally by the left? I heard the accusation. I just haven’t seen any proof.
I seriously doubt there is anything you would count as proof.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-05-2022, 3:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I seriously doubt there is anything you would count as proof.
The woman said she has a copy of a check and a get well card. Let’s see them. Let’s see if the handwriting experts agree it’s his writing. Then let the voters decide. Hey at least he’s not part of a corrupt crime family like Mr Magoo is.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-05-2022, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean by getting framed? Or just that he’s getting attacked personally by the left? I heard the accusation. I just haven’t seen any proof. If it’s out there, show it. If not, shut up. As far as NFL players go, he seems pretty clean, but that’s also where a lot of Burn Loot Murder guys also hang out so it’s not saying much. If Herschel walked away from that crowd, God bless him. If his son is telling the truth, he’s got some splainin to do. Hope the rumors aren’t true.
Did the evil dems also force him to impregnate 3 other women and not marry them? Many people are saying they had to sue him to get him to support his own kids, probably tough on an NFL salary.
Funny, as a candidate, Walker likes to blame missing dads for social issues. Walker has staked out a staunchly anti-abortion position in the campaign, saying the procedure should be banned with no exceptions for rape, incest or the health of the mother. The way he lives/lived his life 100% the inverse. Just another Lyin GOP politician.
Did trump back him specifically because he cheated on his wife? Joining his club? Ralph is right, this is 100% GOP Standard operating procedure. Why are you even looking ... "I havant see any proof"? You havnt seen the proof of voter fraud stealing trumps election either. "Seems pretty clean" perhaps the most racist comment youve made in a while. Hes a clean negro. I now understand how to change your opinion on abortion, just have a republican need one, then it's A-okay. It isnt abortion, its only who needs one.
FYI, there is an abortion receipt and a check signed by Walker to the woman.
Walker made $$ in the NFL, that $$ got him out of the hood. Leave God out of it. Just like the old saying, it did not take the hood out of him. Thus 4 kids, 4 baby mommas. But yeah, he looks pretty clean.