Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 6:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Again all about the past while you try and slam other teams that are playing way better than your cowboys..
Playing way better? You got swept by a division opponent that was playing their 2nd string QB. The Cowboys have split games with their division opponents this year. This was a devastating loss for the Seahawks. They are much like a ship from the past. This ship was considered invincible . The crew thought it was invincible too. It was on a glorious trip. Everyone on board was having a marvelous time dancing and partying. Suddenly they hit a bump on their trip ( a loss on the way to the playoffs to the Rams at your house). The crews (fans) immediate reaction was that this couldn't affect the trip. Well Hello? I'm here to tell you the Titanic is sinking and the water will be freezing.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-28-2015, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Playing way better? You got swept by a division opponent that was playing their 2nd string QB. The Cowboys have split games with their division opponents this year. This was a devastating loss for the Seahawks. They are much like a ship from the past. This ship was considered invincible . The crew thought it was invincible too. It was on a glorious trip. Everyone on board was having a marvelous time dancing and partying. Suddenly they hit a bump on their trip ( a loss on the way to the playoffs to the Rams at your house). The crews (fans) immediate reaction was that this couldn't affect the trip. Well Hello? I'm here to tell you the Titanic is sinking and the water will be freezing.
Mr Irrelevant - Please put your paper bag back over your head and wait for the draft...
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-28-2015, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Mr Irrelevant - Please put your paper bag back over your head and wait for the draft...
We will be warm and cozy drafting early. Seattle will be freezing and sinking in the water when they finally realize it's over.
Old    r33pwrd            12-31-2015, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
We will be warm and cozy drafting early. Seattle will be freezing and sinking in the water when they finally realize it's over.
Drafting early has not helped you much... 5 first round picks for the cowboys in the past 5 years while 2 for the hawks. How are all those first rounders working out for you lol? Maybe you can ask them next weekend while they are sitting at home on sunday...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-31-2015, 5:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by r33pwrd View Post
Drafting early has not helped you much... 5 first round picks for the cowboys in the past 5 years while 2 for the hawks. How are all those first rounders working out for you lol? Maybe you can ask them next weekend while they are sitting at home on sunday...
You're really knowledgeable about football. Dallas and Seattle had the same record last year. You really do forget the past. I know Dallas drafted before Seattle so don't pee your pants. If you look at the players Dallas has drafted the last 5 years they have all done well. Do you even know the players i'm speaking of?
Old    r33pwrd            12-31-2015, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're really knowledgeable about football. Dallas and Seattle had the same record last year. You really do forget the past. I know Dallas drafted before Seattle so don't pee your pants. If you look at the players Dallas has drafted the last 5 years they have all done well. Do you even know the players i'm speaking of?
Yes they did and the cowboys still could not make it past the Packers (again you are stuck in the past) this year with all your probowl guys you still won't be playing in the playoffs lol
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-31-2015, 6:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not really... Seattle played more games and beat the team that took out Dallas sooo... yeah... not really the same at all.