Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-18-2021, 11:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
No sh$t sherlock. that is what I just explained to you YET AGAIN. I have been explaining it to you bozos for years. The president does not do the budget congress does. So why are you blaming Trump yet again?

Far as I have ever seen then always made compromises and raised the ceiling no matter who was in charge. Still takes 60 votes to break a filibusterer. Does not matter who is in charge. It is a combined effort. Are you saying you are for Republican ideas? So what trinket are you after that allows you to come to the idea that dudes should look at your daughter in the locker room?
Budget reconciliation, Delta -- that's how TCAJA got through with a bare majority in the Senate. It's more cumbersome, but certainly possible for one party to jam through spending bills with a bare majority. That's actually the process being used for the covid bill, so keep your eye on it.

What I'm really saying is that if it weren't for (silly) wedge social issues, there are many of us moderates who share concerns that republicans used to espouse (national debt / balanced budget). Consider whether the hermaphrodite in the locker room is actually the trinket that the GOP is trying to sell you (after they've already sold you the muslim ban, the wall, the immigrant caravan, and on and on).

Haha also consider whether the Apples, Facebooks, Googles, and Teslas of the world are "apparently" good corporate citizens while they continue to scrape and monetize everyone's data for their stockholders' profit. If they can keep the political class focused on whose speech is being curtailed or expanded, or whose message is being favored, or when a kid got a boner in the locker room, then the pols aren't looking at how big tech is fleecing all of us for our personal data.

Me personally, I've never been hired by a poor person, but I've never been hired by a rich one either. Rather some slightly older, marginally wealthier middle class cog in the big machine.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-18-2021, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
Budget reconciliation, Delta -- that's how TCAJA got through with a bare majority in the Senate. It's more cumbersome, but certainly possible for one party to jam through spending bills with a bare majority. That's actually the process being used for the covid bill, so keep your eye on it.

What I'm really saying is that if it weren't for (silly) wedge social issues, there are many of us moderates who share concerns that republicans used to espouse (national debt / balanced budget). Consider whether the hermaphrodite in the locker room is actually the trinket that the GOP is trying to sell you (after they've already sold you the muslim ban, the wall, the immigrant caravan, and on and on).

Haha also consider whether the Apples, Facebooks, Googles, and Teslas of the world are "apparently" good corporate citizens while they continue to scrape and monetize everyone's data for their stockholders' profit. If they can keep the political class focused on whose speech is being curtailed or expanded, or whose message is being favored, or when a kid got a boner in the locker room, then the pols aren't looking at how big tech is fleecing all of us for our personal data.

Me personally, I've never been hired by a poor person, but I've never been hired by a rich one either. Rather some slightly older, marginally wealthier middle class cog in the big machine.
The dude in the locker room is what Biden just sold us. It is against what that vast majority of sane people want from a government sanctioned right. How about this, instead of arguing and jumping through hoops to make yourself believe it, you stand up and tell your leaders to knock that crap off. You democrats are used to being fed narratives that you have bat around like a cat and roll of yarn to decided if you are going to push it all with the goal of destroying the nuclear family (you really should read your parties bible from Marx and Engels to find out why you are pushing these anti family ideas in your name).

You talk of silly wedge issues. We know to what end the democrats are pushing. So when you say Republicans are in lock step. Yes we are because it is easy as hell to see that what is being pushed and we know why. It immediately sends up a red flag. You just said muslim ban. Again a big lie and you are repeating it. It is a ban of countries that literally have supported Anti American ideas. Iran for one. You really want anti Americans settled in America? Well of course you do, your party is based on it so you label it muslim ban when there are dozens of muslim countries not on that ban. Another lie spouted off for politics that you just repeated as truth just because it was a simple yet affirming jingle for you.

As far as illegals. yes that is a big problem. It is a problem always from a epidemiology stand point, it is an issue where I as a kalifornia tax payer am requested to help come up with another 45 to 60 billion a year out of our collective taxes to pay for said illegals. To what end? So they can then either vote directly or have kids that vote for a party that is committed to destroy America's sovereignty. Not worth it from the tax situation and not worth it from the political standpoint. As people, Mexicans actually have more in common with mid west values (except that how old enough to bleed old enough to breed mindset).

So I reject the Republicans and these wedge issues debates. We just want to be left alone but you are always attacking to destroy America. If it is not one thing then it is racists because we don't see color. We are racists because we don't believe in special rights just equal rights. Where does it end for you guys? Just go back to your bible. If you believe that you have more in common than we think, then quit supporting these anti American ideas.