Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-08-2021, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Prejudice ,,,,, you mean mean realist. Sorry you don’t like the data driven supported realities that exist. My thoughts on drugs come the the scientific research . Yours come from feelings and using buddies who happen to be successful as the strawman. I could rattle off about 7 guys I know who are millionaire cocaine users that somehow have manged to live a very successful life. Doesn’t mean I am good with legalizing it . Race was brought in because that is the norm from the left , we are not allowed to talk about anything without first getting all the privilege out of the way and breaking everything down to race. I didn’t make the rules of recent developments........Only adapting to the wayI am
Told by the left we need to talk about things. See how absolutely retarded it sounds . It’s disgusting.

Not sure if you understand how the left works either. Mexicans are white when they’re successful and minority when they’re not . So you’re wrong again about how the Democratic world views your very successful Mexican buddy. This from the National and most recent BLM supported curriculum being implemented in schools just across the border to your west .

“Discuss George Zimmerman and his Internalized Racism [sic] how even though he is Latino, why he is labeled as white. Ex. George Zimmerman is ethnically latino[sic]–however, [sic] he has the same racial privilege as white person, living in a gated community. He has a light skin color, and he holds [sic] no spanish [sic] name. So Zimmerman is so white-washed, and consumed by white supremacy that [sic] is why he is white.”

A Latino man is judged by the color of his skin and then dehumanized in racial terms because of where he lives. This is okay to teach children in America using public tax dollars and public institutions.

Those words and ideology above are being taught in a public school curriculum as part of the BLM package.

This story should’ve been very simple. Your buddy had a lapse in judgment. Didn’t understand the law. He paid his fine, went through the process and moved on. Simple as that. Instead you wanted to use this poor example as a reason to champion drug reform.
It wasn't a fine. He was arrested for something with the exact psychoactive chemical that has been decriminalized in another form. Common sense says it should be legal/decriminalized as well. It was a tough lesson, but he was okay because he had the money to spend on lawyers to get probation. What if he didn't have the $5K to spend or someone to bail him out?

How is this even a left or right discussion? How is this a race discussion? It is s freedom discussion. Hell, my buddy is further right than me.

I get the data. I am not offended by data, but your prejudice showed when the race card was the first one you played--for no good reason too. You have an axe to grind. That axe you are carrying around is worrisome.

Last edited by skiboarder; 02-08-2021 at 10:42 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-08-2021, 11:34 AM Reply   
Here’s bumbling Joe spewing the words Trump supporters spewed since the school year began. Guess all those evil Trump supporters who didn’t care about the children were 100% correct about the China virus as it relates to schools and the economy after all. Wonder who was making the arguments in July that the economical crisis would far outweigh the devastation of actual virus. Where is Joe’s plan for the children of
America ? I mean the left was all over Trump for not having National sweeping covid related policies. Joe can’t even get a simply policy in place to get kids an education .....apparently eliminating jobs during a pandemic is a bigger priority than ensuring your child’s education.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-08-2021, 12:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
It wasn't a fine. He was arrested for something with the exact psychoactive chemical that has been decriminalized in another form. Common sense says it should be legal/decriminalized as well. It was a tough lesson, but he was okay because he had the money to spend on lawyers to get probation. What if he didn't have the $5K to spend or someone to bail him out?

How is this even a left or right discussion? How is this a race discussion? It is s freedom discussion. Hell, my buddy is further right than me.

I get the data. I am not offended by data, but your prejudice showed when the race card was the first one you played--for no good reason too. You have an axe to grind. That axe you are carrying around is worrisome.

I 100% agree with your point about the drug in question, it makes zero sense when the law is completely dependent on the way it’s delivered to your body............, again you’re making my argument for me of why this entire push for legalization has nothing to do with scientific data, health , laws........and everything to do with money.

The race aspect was played because that’s the first aspect we are required now to address by the dems. It wasn’t because of my prejudice. Did I make an assumption based on data that an overwhelming majority of wakeboat owners and wakeboarders are white , an overwhelming majority of people carrying synthetic weed are white , absolutely. I didn’t make race the standard, I don’t agree with race being standard , but that’s how the dems want it discussed these days. If we can’t identify the privilege first the rest of the discussion is void, so I am just ensuring I play by their rules. As you can see it’s absurd reality.

To your point .... If he didn’t have 5k, he’d have a loan to pay for his legal fees because of the mistake he made on not being educated on the subject........ignorance to the law isn’t a defense. He would’ve been offered an Ibond ( a signature release) in Lieu of a cash bond, so nothing in your scenario would’ve changed. Again I see your argument completely on the fact some forms are legal and some are not. I agree it’s absurd , and quite honestly if it were me on that boat , I woulda just gave him the PSA and went to the next boat. Flip side to that is the case would’ve been dropped and he would have had to pay nothing if he was a poor minority, Cases over 30grams are consistently dismissed. Tagging someone for a minute amount of personal use narcotics was never my thing. No matter what the substance, but it can be done. I’ve never understood it , but I’ve never questioned guys that do it because they are enforcing something they can.

I don’t have an axe that I carry at work , like 98% of the fellow men and women that don the uniform, our personal beliefs and opinions don’t effect the professionalism we conduct our daily duties with. We are entitled to our personal beliefs/opinions , which is something the left no longer wants us to be entiteled to, but I don’t walk around hammering everyone I stop carrying illegal joints and vape pens , I don’t walk around locking up every hype I see in an alley smoking a rock or injecting a needle because I disagree with the legalization mantra moving forward at this time . My work is based on crime trends , area demographics , offender demographics , victim demographics and millions upon millions of data points now logged by analytics. Race and social status play a huge role in law enforcement and the justice system , but not the way it’s currently being portrayed. Basing my responses on those trends and data points isn’t prejudice, it’s reality.

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-08-2021 at 12:47 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-09-2021, 12:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I can see no amount of evidence can change your opinion but a couple of points:
They are not my numbers, they are the US governments.
There is a range, they list city, highway and combined but yes you are right there is a range between car models too which is ignored. This difference is quite significant about 30% between the best and worst ev's.
How the fuel is produced is not considered in either petrol or electric, this data is just considering the efficiency of the car itself but it does look like they include grid loss for ev but don't include transportation loss of petrol to pump so they haven't aligned the comparison perfectly.
But what can't be disputed is electric motors are almost 100% efficient and electric cars have regen breaking, petrol engines have over 50% heat loss and petrol cars don't have regeneration braking.
That's the point.

What the interesting article was pointing out was if you turn of x amount of btu's of petrol off you only have to add 1/3x worth of power to the grid to compensate because ev's are significantly more efficient that petrol cars.
And no amount of evidence can change your opinion.

- Yes. At the point of rubber meats the road, the electric is more efficient. However you still have to burn a crap load of fuel to get the electricity to the electric car. Of that, the efficiencies are nearly the same.

- In both cases, the power production requires vast amounts of production and trans port to get basically the same fuels to the vehicles. We have not even got into that discussion. Maybe the electrical vehicle can make up some ground there.

- while they claim efficiency gains over gas, the duty cycle of the two technologies is night and day. The electric vehicle has an huge disadvantage in duty cycle. I can run a gas or diesel engine all day every day. back on the road in 5 to 15 minutes depending on the tank size. What you are speaking about is having to absolutely transferring every known way of living and transport where people are willing to accept a 37% down time for every 4 hours driven. That is going to add considerable cost to any delivery business to be able to staff and have hardware online to compensate.

- You still need jet fuel and plastics. you can not get rid off all gas products just because you don't need them any more. You still have to burn them off if you can not use them.

- Makes us rely on other countries for product

- Does not address that the US has great programs to capture the gases where the rest of the world does not

- going to be huge environmental waste issue withing a decade
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-09-2021, 2:52 PM Reply   
When are all the posts of Biden's wonderful uniting policies going to be made by his supporters?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-10-2021, 3:49 AM Reply   
The national media has cleared the entire country of COVID overnight, not a word for the mob media. not a word on cases dropping, not a word on CDC saying kids need to be back in school. NOT A word on the WHO dropping the investigation on China, NOT A WORD. kinda funny.

Oh, not a word on the multiple law suits over the XL pipeline. Why? Hypocrites
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-10-2021, 3:53 AM Reply   
How many kids have to commit suicide before we open schools in liberal areas?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-10-2021, 4:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
The national media has cleared the entire country of COVID overnight, not a word for the mob media. not a word on cases dropping, not a word on CDC saying kids need to be back in school. NOT A word on the WHO dropping the investigation on China, NOT A WORD. kinda funny.

What national media are you consuming, Doug? I've heard about all of these things...
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-10-2021, 6:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
When are all the posts of Biden's wonderful uniting policies going to be made by his supporters?
I saw this meme on FB. I think what you are recognizing is the difference between a President and a demagogue. Even people I know who voted for Biden are critical of him--especially his overuse of Exec Orders. What kind of kook heaps praise upon an elected official, wears his merch, flys his flag? Just do your damn job and don't make it all about you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
I saw this meme on FB. I think what you are recognizing is the difference between a President and a demagogue. Even people I know who voted for Biden are critical of him--especially his overuse of Exec Orders. What kind of kook heaps praise upon an elected official, wears his merch, flys his flag? Just do your damn job and don't make it all about you.
I agree to a certain point. I don't donate and I certainly don't wear products and slogans.
Quote:
What kind of kook heaps praise upon an elected official,
I say what kind of kook does nothing but try and tear down an elected official. Dedicate whole programs, movies, comedy show and programs, sending your press to fight with the person, trying to impeach for anything, etc. yes. Trump was a brand. That tacky crap was a turn off. I looked into policy. I don't give too craps about the housewives of such and such or reality show of the month. Mental midgets watch and react to those things. His policy was spot on and he told the truth on China, the border, the swamp, America being last in the democrats policies. He was also correct on election fraud. While fraud is defined in the legal sense, it was a fraud on how the legal system was gamed. Millions of ballots with no way of determining who filled them out is by definition fraud at least in my book and apparently in the book of many others except the winners. The winners love a victory no matter who they stepped on to get it.

I will say this. It is no surprise regarding ol Joe. People told you who the party is and what they were trying to do but you guys were too caught up in reality show BS and so was Trump to our demise.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
What national media are you consuming, Doug? I've heard about all of these things...
So did you get all your wish list yet? I know you are pretty proud that boys can now participate in girls sports and be in the locker room. Big win for you there.

Did the pipeline change your life if it was running? We have many already that no one cares about.

That Paris Accord. whew. That must be a big win am I right?

How about Biden bowing to Iran again? removing terror designation for those groups in Yemen? Big campaign promise kept there.

How about funding abortion world wide. We are just winning all over.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 9:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

We all know that all their fake shutdowns and blaming Trump was simply political. Shows you how dangerous democrats are. Just like any communist regimes, they will sacrifice any and all people to gain power.

Democrats are a danger to our freedoms!!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
I will take it it there is nothing you are proud of. This is what you get when you try your best to run away from something instead of toward something.

You were all manipulated into believing something that simply was not there. For that you are more than likely going to pay with your freedoms.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2021, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by deltahoosier View Post
we all know that all their fake shutdowns and blaming trump was simply political. Shows you how dangerous democrats are. Just like any communist regimes, they will sacrifice any and all people to gain power.

Democrats are a danger to our freedoms!!
amen x1,000.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2021, 9:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
I will take it it there is nothing you are proud of. This is what you get when you try your best to run away from something instead of toward something.

You were all manipulated into believing something that simply was not there. For that you are more than likely going to pay with your freedoms.
Sad, but so true.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
BTW. I don't face chat. got off that stuff maybe 3 year ago or so. Independent thought.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-10-2021, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
amen x1,000.
And how dangerous is a president fueling a mob with self-affirming lies to "stop the steal"? How is a mob supposed to stop the steal? The Electors were going to be confirmed that day. Pence said that he did not have the power and did not agree with delaying the confirmation. What was the mob to do? Short of busting down the doors of the capital, there was nothing they could do to "stop the steal".

Luckily, they failed and the republic is still intact. I can begrudgingly survive a Biden administration. A dictator would make life a lot more complicated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 11:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
And how dangerous is a president fueling a mob with self-affirming lies to "stop the steal"? How is a mob supposed to stop the steal? The Electors were going to be confirmed that day. Pence said that he did not have the power and did not agree with delaying the confirmation. What was the mob to do? Short of busting down the doors of the capital, there was nothing they could do to "stop the steal".

Luckily, they failed and the republic is still intact. I can begrudgingly survive a Biden administration. A dictator would make life a lot more complicated.
We disagree on Trump being dangerous. Dangerous is a political party who will literally sacrifice the public for their own power goals. Dangerous is a party who shares globalist dreams with 3rd world dictators. Dangerous is a party who will lie to cover their tracks like accusing a sole citizen and making a very public arrest regarding a video saying it caused a riot over seas. That is dangerous.

The stop the steal rally was created by an Indian dude. The "mob" can let the congress people know they are unhappy. We all know what they did and it was disgusting manipulation of a pandemic to get election fraud legalized. I agree, there was nothing they could do but them outside could allow the senators inside to know they had support to contest the results.

No one believed they were going to stop the election. More made up stuff. If they believed that, they need to pass what they were smoking.

You may not survive 4 years of democrat rule. Not with a country you recognize anyway. Nothing like 11 million new illegals made citizens to transform the countries priorities out of America.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-10-2021, 12:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
We disagree on Trump being dangerous. Dangerous is a political party who will literally sacrifice the public for their own power goals. Dangerous is a party who shares globalist dreams with 3rd world dictators. Dangerous is a party who will lie to cover their tracks like accusing a sole citizen and making a very public arrest regarding a video saying it caused a riot over seas. That is dangerous.

The stop the steal rally was created by an Indian dude. The "mob" can let the congress people know they are unhappy. We all know what they did and it was disgusting manipulation of a pandemic to get election fraud legalized. I agree, there was nothing they could do but them outside could allow the senators inside to know they had support to contest the results.

No one believed they were going to stop the election. More made up stuff. If they believed that, they need to pass what they were smoking.

You may not survive 4 years of democrat rule. Not with a country you recognize anyway. Nothing like 11 million new illegals made citizens to transform the countries priorities out of America.
The "Stop the Steal" tag line was created by Trump's recently pardoned good buddy and self titled political trickster Roger Stone (2016) and repeated several times by Trump on Jan 6. Do you believe that Trump won by a landslide? Do you believe that the election was a fraud? Do you believe that Pence had the power to undo an election? The whole rally was built on a lie and Trump perpetuated it from his pulpit. They smoked it up and passed it around. Just ask them. They really believed they were following Trumps orders. It has been proven on the videos and proven in the pleas coming from his most devout that have been arrested.

I was a lot more concerned about what Trump was actually doing than what might happen under Biden. Plus, Georgia is an example of what Trump's role in the the GOP looks like. I blame him squarely for the Republican's loss of the senate. His rhetoric plays well in ultra red areas and can displace traditional republicans in purple areas--but they face slaughter in the general elections.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 1:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
The "Stop the Steal" tag line was created by Trump's recently pardoned good buddy and self titled political trickster Roger Stone (2016) and repeated several times by Trump on Jan 6. Do you believe that Trump won by a landslide? Do you believe that the election was a fraud? Do you believe that Pence had the power to undo an election? The whole rally was built on a lie and Trump perpetuated it from his pulpit. They smoked it up and passed it around. Just ask them. They really believed they were following Trumps orders. It has been proven on the videos and proven in the pleas coming from his most devout that have been arrested.

I was a lot more concerned about what Trump was actually doing than what might happen under Biden. Plus, Georgia is an example of what Trump's role in the the GOP looks like. I blame him squarely for the Republican's loss of the senate. His rhetoric plays well in ultra red areas and can displace traditional republicans in purple areas--but they face slaughter in the general elections.
So you admit that Trump did not create it. Agreed.

I believe that democrats created a great fraud on this country by filing over 400 lawsuits in 43 states to manipulate the voting system and bypass the Republican legislatures to create a court ordered election law against the states constitutions. A system in which they new they could submit fraudulent votes that absolutely could not be verified one way or another. I pointed this out prior to the election and even knew that during the middle of the night that the democrats would take the lead. It was an easy script to anticipate. I believe there was zero excitement to vote for Biden just like there is zero excitement if not embarrassment of his policies. No fing way Biden got 10 million plus votes over Obama. wether Trump would have won? Doubt the popular vote. Too many illegals and their kids voting in California and New York. State by state? Does not take many votes to change it. Considering the Attorney General of Michigan said there is no way Trump is going to win his state just prior to the election does raise concerns.

For the people there protesting the election. That is their right. It was a fraud. I said it was a fraud before the election started when I found out what they were going to do.

As far are the conspiracy guys who broke into congress. Hard telling what happened there. Get enough angry people together, it only takes a spark by someone there to get it going. That could be another true believer or it could be like the ANTIFA guy who was arrested there egging them on or a combo. Who knows. By all accounts, it was already pre-planned by them and the FBI warned the democrats who control congress and the local police that it was going to happen. That leads me to believe they let it happen on purpose as there was no real response to it. Pretty much like the lock downs and the riots all over the country in democrat cities. All allowed to happen to manipulate the masses into believing that if they just get rid of Trump all this stuff will stop. The riot at the capitol started 30 minutes before Trump finished and Trump specifically said peacefully let them know how you feel. Kind of funny the democrats already had the talking points ready and out to all the news agencies immediately. End of the day, they can spew any name they want but it was their choice and their decision to break the law. Funny the FBI found all these people around the country in minutes but we are still looking for all these ANTIFA dude burning down **** and we still do not know who killed Tupac.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-10-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:

May not be wrong about Georgia, however outright promising everyone if they vote demcorat that they will directly get $2000 checks had a lot to do with it and should be wrong to do so. They are not getting $2000 checks now so we will see at which payment level will be the one that changes their minds to show up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-10-2021, 1:36 PM Reply   
Quote:

You mean the president who peacefully left office when his time was up and has hardly been seen or heard from ever since? Dramatic much? You don’t know what’s actually true any more than the rest of us. The question you should be asking yourself is how many lives, businesses, careers, families and communities were ruined by the FACT that your party encouraged the ruination of the above by your party for months now-whether it was your riots or your shutdowns which were only there to satiate your collective TDS. Got that? It’s still happening. Evil. “Begrudgingly survive a Biden admin?” Thats rich when you helped put him there, idiot.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-10-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
You mean the president who peacefully left office when his time was up and has hardly been seen or heard from ever since? Dramatic much? You don’t know what’s actually true any more than the rest of us. The question you should be asking yourself is how many lives, businesses, careers, families and communities were ruined by the FACT that your party encouraged the ruination of the above by your party for months now-whether it was your riots or your shutdowns which were only there to satiate your collective TDS. Got that? It’s still happening. Evil. “Begrudgingly survive a Biden admin?” Thats rich when you helped put him there, idiot.
You talking about Obama?, the last president who left peacefully. The last clown tried to steal a win, in fact his lies so clear ALL the Social media outlets removed him from their platforms because how dangerous his lies were. Tell me about the time they had to kick any democrat off social media because of lies, i have a lengthy GQP list. Dont know what is true? Like trump still saying he won in a landslide? You wouldnt know truth if you crashed your boat into it. You have been corrected about 900 times on false and misleading claims. And you still believe them, talk about TDS, keep devoting yourself to the biggliest loser. The world laffs at you. There is no truth with Republicans, just an alternate universe of lies. Your party cannot decide if they want to be Q and purveyors of conspiracies or get back to reality. Currently there is no Republican party, just mismash of Trumpers, Q's and liars. Go back and watch his final speech, tell us how peaceful it turned out. You are the last one to be telling anyone what questions they should be asking. It was your riot that tried to bring down democracy, your people, Q, Proud Boys, Three Percenters, white supremists and im sure some fine people too.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 7:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You talking about Obama?, the last president who left peacefully. The last clown tried to steal a win, in fact his lies so clear ALL the Social media outlets removed him from their platforms because how dangerous his lies were. Tell me about the time they had to kick any democrat off social media because of lies, i have a lengthy GQP list. Dont know what is true? Like trump still saying he won in a landslide? You wouldnt know truth if you crashed your boat into it. You have been corrected about 900 times on false and misleading claims. And you still believe them, talk about TDS, keep devoting yourself to the biggliest loser. The world laffs at you. There is no truth with Republicans, just an alternate universe of lies. Your party cannot decide if they want to be Q and purveyors of conspiracies or get back to reality. Currently there is no Republican party, just mismash of Trumpers, Q's and liars. Go back and watch his final speech, tell us how peaceful it turned out. You are the last one to be telling anyone what questions they should be asking. It was your riot that tried to bring down democracy, your people, Q, Proud Boys, Three Percenters, white supremists and im sure some fine people too.
Sometimes I really love your posts. Such enormous monuments to idiocy. You want to use social media outlets as some sort of scale to measure anything??? Thanks for the laugh. Next time, don’t forget to mention how the MSM isn’t biased either. Tool.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-11-2021, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you admit that Trump did not create it. Agreed.

I believe that democrats created a great fraud on this country by filing over 400 lawsuits in 43 states to manipulate the voting system and bypass the Republican legislatures to create a court ordered election law against the states constitutions. A system in which they new they could submit fraudulent votes that absolutely could not be verified one way or another. I pointed this out prior to the election and even knew that during the middle of the night that the democrats would take the lead. It was an easy script to anticipate. I believe there was zero excitement to vote for Biden just like there is zero excitement if not embarrassment of his policies. No fing way Biden got 10 million plus votes over Obama. wether Trump would have won? Doubt the popular vote. Too many illegals and their kids voting in California and New York. State by state? Does not take many votes to change it. Considering the Attorney General of Michigan said there is no way Trump is going to win his state just prior to the election does raise concerns.

For the people there protesting the election. That is their right. It was a fraud. I said it was a fraud before the election started when I found out what they were going to do.

As far are the conspiracy guys who broke into congress. Hard telling what happened there. Get enough angry people together, it only takes a spark by someone there to get it going. That could be another true believer or it could be like the ANTIFA guy who was arrested there egging them on or a combo. Who knows. By all accounts, it was already pre-planned by them and the FBI warned the democrats who control congress and the local police that it was going to happen. That leads me to believe they let it happen on purpose as there was no real response to it. Pretty much like the lock downs and the riots all over the country in democrat cities. All allowed to happen to manipulate the masses into believing that if they just get rid of Trump all this stuff will stop. The riot at the capitol started 30 minutes before Trump finished and Trump specifically said peacefully let them know how you feel. Kind of funny the democrats already had the talking points ready and out to all the news agencies immediately. End of the day, they can spew any name they want but it was their choice and their decision to break the law. Funny the FBI found all these people around the country in minutes but we are still looking for all these ANTIFA dude burning down **** and we still do not know who killed Tupac.
Why are you so quick to let him off the hook? It was his rally. He repeated the lies. The rioters were literally carrying his flag into the capital.

Here is a little dose of reality about the election:
In opening remarks Tuesday, lawyer Bruce Castor (Trump's lawyer) said: “The American people just spoke, and they just changed administrations.” He added that Americans are “smart enough to pick a new administration if they don’t like the old one, and they just did.”

He manipulated the weak minded to do his dirty work. We will never know if he intended to take his throne if they attacked and executed congress or if it was just another reality show stunt designed to boost his brand that got way out of hand. It doesn't really matter to me. If you order an angry mob that you curated for more than 5 years to march to the capital, you are responsible for what they do when they get there.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-11-2021, 7:21 AM Reply   
Surprisingly none of the rioters beat cops with Biden, rainbow or ANTIFA flags. Only Trump flags. But those flags are prolly “false,” planted there by the new world order pizza pedos.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-11-2021, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not a democrat. Just anti-Trump.

I hope he starts his own party. I would laugh my ass off at a draft dodger being the head of the "Patriot party."

Speaking of running from fights. How many times in his speech did he say he was going to march down to the capital with his supporters? Where was he, besides Twitter, when it hit the fan. That is what he does, he encourages people to put themselves out there for him and then when it gets hairy he cuts them loose. How many times has he done that? Pence, Barr, Sessions, Mattis, Sondland just to name a few. He would do the same to you in a heart-beat. Only a fool would rush to defend him at this point.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Surprisingly none of the rioters beat cops with Biden, rainbow or ANTIFA flags. Only Trump flags. But those flags are prolly “false,” planted there by the new world order pizza pedos.
Enjoy clinging to your ONE event and milking it like a little biatch. There have been thousands of democrat riots, doing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage, ruining lives and some are still going on to this day. CHAZ ring a bell? How bout Portland?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:

I hope he starts his own party. I would laugh my ass off at a draft dodger being the head of the "Patriot party."

Speaking of running from fights. How many times in his speech did he say he was going to march down to the capital with his supporters? Where was he, besides Twitter, when it hit the fan. That is what he does, he encourages people to put themselves out there for him and then when it gets hairy he cuts them loose. How many times has he done that? Pence, Barr, Sessions, Mattis, Sondland just to name a few. He would do the same to you in a heart-beat. Only a fool would rush to defend him at this point.
You hope he starts his own party? Anyone can tell you what that would do to conservatism. This is why you’re a libtard. You just outed yourself. Put on your helmet and get back on your short bus.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-11-2021, 8:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
You hope he starts his own party? Anyone can tell you what that would do to conservatism. This is why you’re a libtard. You just outed yourself. Put on your helmet and get back on your short bus.
Trump only became conservative when it was good for his reality show. He is a phony. Sadly, that is good enough for you and a lot of conservatives.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 8:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump only became conservative when it was good for his reality show. He is a phony. Sadly, that is good enough for you and a lot of conservatives.
I don’t care what “he is” or isn’t. That’s just a tactic you libtards use to attack your opponents. You go after them personally because you know you can’t beat them with a policy debate. You fools spent 4+ years going after him, picking all the low-hanging fruit. Well, duh! That was easy! Try going after his policies. You’ll get your ass kicked.

Notice how us R’s have been attacking Biden on his policies and not him personally? Honestly, the personal stuff can be fun, but it gets old and proves nothing more than a derangement syndrome. You guys did that ish for over 4 years and counting. Apparently, TDS is terminal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are so full of sh$t. You democrats have been beating up Trump supporters for 4 years, burning down buildings and car lots, shooting at police. Did it in Furgeson and killed 4 in Dallas. Your people f$cking went down to the Republican softball practice and shot one of them. My wife has been in a few of your democrat led riots in the bay area where her friends were injured by your unhinged masses.

The democrats broke into the Wisconsin State House to stop a vote and violently took over that state house and Nancy Pelosi called it a "great display of democracy". Your Vice President has literally bailed out rioters and said they should not stop. Your president is trying to make illegals citizens. You are doing everything you can to destroy America and you want to say that some fed up Republicans finally pushing back is the worst. You have supported this on every level for years. F$ck you. You need to get the hammer trying to gas light everyone.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don't care what he was. He knows what the problems are and sought to address them. Conservative is a position verses momentum. I don't care if he is a conservative or a liberal Republican. He called a spade a spade and tried to fix it. You are just a low information voter who does not see the bigger picture though I am sure you are fine with illegals being counted in the census so that states like california have more votes in the house and so on. You are not a Repulican. I have not seen one Republican idea from you. You are a Republican just like 95 is one. Not a single Republican value has been uttered by either of you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t care what “he is” or isn’t. That’s just a tactic you libtards use to attack your opponents. You go after them personally because you know you can’t beat them with a policy debate. You fools spent 4+ years going after him, picking all the low-hanging fruit. Well, duh! That was easy! Try going after his policies. You’ll get your ass kicked.

Notice how us R’s have been attacking Biden on his policies and not him personally? Honestly, the personal stuff can be fun, but it gets old and proves nothing more than a derangement syndrome. You guys did that ish for over 4 years and counting. Apparently, TDS is terminal.
They did the same ish with Bush. Calling him chimp putting up memes with him next to one and so on. Only thing they could get on him was when they lied and said they did not vote for a war when they all advocated for years for it and even voted for it, then turned around and said they did not.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
You and the phony media should not have pushed him to the front thinking he would be the easiest to defeat by Hillary.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know, your entire little post here is completely devoid of substance. Calling him a phony makes you sound like a jr high girl. If he was such a phony, how did all those conservative judges get put in place? How did the border improve? How were all those regulations dropped? How did we have all that peace in the Middle East? How did we become a net exporter of oil? If that’s what phonies do, sign me up to vote for the next one.

You gave your Trump daddy so much free rent in your head. You’ve been hypnotized by his bad personality from the beginning and haven’t said ish about his policies. I care about where the rubber meets the road in his policies. I don’t have time to waste on his awful personality traits like you. It’s so bad for you that your party can’t help, but keep the TDS going with a fake impeachment. Losers. All of you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:49 AM Reply   
Quote:

You are really one of those keeping up with the kardashians and real house wives things. You were impacted by the psyops crap the democrats were pulling with you and the American public. Bitch about every little thing until they found something that each one of you did not like about his person and avoid any talk of the positive things he was doing on your behalf. If you are a Republican just leave the fing party. You really going to argue that Trump was going to be able to go with a bunch of rally people as the President? God Da$m you are f$cking stupid. If you believed that or if a bunch of rally people believe that, just leave the party. You are all same pile of dumba$$es.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
You know, your entire little post here is completely devoid of substance. Calling him a phony makes you sound like a jr high girl. If he was such a phony, how did all those conservative judges get put in place? How did the border improve? How were all those regulations dropped? How did we have all that peace in the Middle East? How did we become a net exporter of oil? If that’s what phonies do, sign me up to vote for the next one.

You gave your Trump daddy so much free rent in your head. You’ve been hypnotized by his bad personality from the beginning and haven’t said ish about his policies. I care about where the rubber meets the road in his policies. I don’t have time to waste on his awful personality traits like you. It’s so bad for you that your party can’t help, but keep the TDS going with a fake impeachment. Losers. All of you.
And that is how you know Trump was doing well for America. Things were so good, this is what they had free time to do. Watch their reality TV and bitch about how they believed every little sarcastic one liner he through out and go with the rest of their school girls to bitch about what he said or what so and so was wearing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 9:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why are you so quick to let him off the hook? It was his rally. He repeated the lies. The rioters were literally carrying his flag into the capital.

Here is a little dose of reality about the election:
In opening remarks Tuesday, lawyer Bruce Castor (Trump's lawyer) said: “The American people just spoke, and they just changed administrations.” He added that Americans are “smart enough to pick a new administration if they don’t like the old one, and they just did.”

He manipulated the weak minded to do his dirty work. We will never know if he intended to take his throne if they attacked and executed congress or if it was just another reality show stunt designed to boost his brand that got way out of hand. It doesn't really matter to me. If you order an angry mob that you curated for more than 5 years to march to the capital, you are responsible for what they do when they get there.
So. If I print your name on my car and then go run down some poeple, is it your fault? You claim it is.

Trump did not manipulate the weak minded. You have already been manipulated by the democrats or are you saying there are more weak minded people in the world besides you?

I would say people are fed up. The people on this board try and gaslight and the democrat leadership has been gas lighting and supporting actual violence for years. Don't hear you saying any bad words about that. Funny it is only Trump that you have an issue with. He must have touched you in your girly spot some how, because as a so called Republican, his policies should have been spot on with you and the thought of left wing agenda being implemented should be enough to keep you straight. Democrat policies are a danger enough that you should have been able to hold your nose long enough but as it clearly is apparent, you are a democrat.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are really one of those keeping up with the kardashians and real house wives things. You were impacted by the psyops crap the democrats were pulling with you and the American public. Bitch about every little thing until they found something that each one of you did not like about his person and avoid any talk of the positive things he was doing on your behalf. If you are a Republican just leave the fing party. You really going to argue that Trump was going to be able to go with a bunch of rally people as the President? God Da$m you are f$cking stupid. If you believed that or if a bunch of rally people believe that, just leave the party. You are all same pile of dumba$$es.
He’s not a R. He just pulled the same crap as 95 calling himself that to give himself some worth. Fail.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2021, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:

Notice how us Q's have been attacking Biden on his policies and not him personally? Honestly, the personal stuff can be fun, but it gets old and proves nothing more than a derangement syndrome. You guys did that ish for over 4 years and counting. Apparently, TDS is terminal.
Right Sleepy Joe. Is Hunter Biden a policy? Low Energy is policy? Was trumps 1st impeachment because Trump was attacking policy?
More Policy?
President Donald Trump unleashed another strident attack on Joe Biden over religion on Thursday, saying his Democratic opponent, a devout Catholic, is "against God" and even religion itself – comments Biden denounced as “shameful.”

President Donald Trump came into his first debate with Biden armed with rapid-fire interruptions on every topic, barreling over Biden’s answers and moderator Chris Wallace’s questions alike for 90 cringeworthy minutes. But no moment illustrated Trump’s determination to bend the debate to his will at all costs than when he wrenched Biden’s tribute to his son Beau, who died of brain cancer in 2015, into an attack on the business dealings of Biden’s other son, Hunter.
“Hunter got thrown out of the military. He was thrown out, dishonorably discharged for cocaine use,” Trump continued, even as Biden tried to interrupt, calling it “not true.” (Hunter Biden was discharged from the military, but not dishonorably.)
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:

Right Sleepy Joe. Is Hunter Biden a policy? Low Energy is policy? Was trumps 1st impeachment because Trump was attacking policy?
More Policy?
President Donald Trump unleashed another strident attack on Joe Biden over religion on Thursday, saying his Democratic opponent, a devout Catholic, is "against God" and even religion itself – comments Biden denounced as “shameful.”

President Donald Trump came into his first debate with Biden armed with rapid-fire interruptions on every topic, barreling over Biden’s answers and moderator Chris Wallace’s questions alike for 90 cringeworthy minutes. But no moment illustrated Trump’s determination to bend the debate to his will at all costs than when he wrenched Biden’s tribute to his son Beau, who died of brain cancer in 2015, into an attack on the business dealings of Biden’s other son, Hunter.
“Hunter got thrown out of the military. He was thrown out, dishonorably discharged for cocaine use,” Trump continued, even as Biden tried to interrupt, calling it “not true.” (Hunter Biden was discharged from the military, but not dishonorably.)
Dude, give it up. Your ass was kicked before you ever even got here today. Go home. Smoke another bowl full and go back to bed.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Enjoy clinging to your ONE event and milking it like a little biatch. There have been thousands of democrat riots, doing hundreds of millions of dollars worth of damage, ruining lives and some are still going on to this day. CHAZ ring a bell? How bout Portland?
You dont sweep a violent attempt to over throw a US Presidential election under the rug. All those Republicans who attacked were all in Trump uniform. Wearing his MAGA hats, carrying Trump Flags. And as a reminder to your HS Civics class, Trumps violent coup soldiers are charged with felony sedition. Not one of the idiot rioters, loser looters or roaches who burned and looted last year tried to over throw the government. They are all criminals but attacking our constitution, our election is a higher level of crime by definition.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2021, 9:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dude, give it up. Your ass was kicked before you ever even got here today. Go home. Smoke another bowl full and go back to bed.
Nice try school girl, again you fail to address a single point in the post. You lose by your own rules.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-11-2021, 10:34 AM Reply   
a devout Catholic"

You know this isn't close to true or he would be stoutly against abortion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 11:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
a devout Catholic"

You know this isn't close to true or he would be stoutly against abortion.
...as well as fudge packers and trannies trying to teach their lifestyle choices to children.

Speaking of fudge packers, now that the libtard PC police are trying to erase every team name that has to do with Injuns, the town of Green Bay better start worrying about their football team’s name too. It’s about to be erased because it offends homos.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nice try school girl, again you fail to address a single point in the post. You lose by your own rules.
I ignore gish gallop. It’s almost exclusively all you post. You rarely say anything worth responding to because it’s so boring and almost always based on false premises. In other words, you’re pretty much a waste of time.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       02-11-2021, 11:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
...as well as fudge packers and trannies trying to teach their lifestyle choices to children.

Speaking of fudge packers, now that the libtard PC police are trying to erase every team name that has to do with Injuns, the town of Green Bay better start worrying about their football team’s name too. It’s about to be erased because it offends homos.
What is your hang-up with homosexuals? You protest too much. Did you have a funny feeling in the gym-class shower once and have been spending the rest of your life compensating for it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2021, 11:11 AM Reply   
Plenty of Catholics are pro choice. Plenty of Catholics use contraceptives' too. Plenty also are in favor of same sex marriage. There is plenty of documentation on Bidens Catholic/Abortion stance.
I dont recall many supporters of the former president having issue with his pretend religious beliefs, his using bibles and churches for photo ops and self promotion, using the religious right as a tool for his own individual power. Biden didnt cheat on all his wives or support those who forced abortions on their concubines. Trump did/does.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2021, 11:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
What is your hang-up with homosexuals? You protest too much. Did you have a funny feeling in the gym-class shower once and have been spending the rest of your life compensating for it.
Are you just now catching on to this? Its pretty common for guys like markj to have an active Grinr account or spend time in the airport bathroom playing footsie.
http://www.newnownext.com/19-republi...y-sex/12/2016/
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-we...-out-to-be-gay

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/04/29/o...youre-gay.html

If your looking for the gay guy in a group, talk to the homophobe.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 11:27 AM Reply   
Quote:

Now they are demanding they close down the Dakota Pipeline. That one is for American oil. There goes "it was only for Canada" talking point.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
I have no hang-up beyond what I’ve said plenty of times here. My sins are no greater or less than theirs. The difference is their incessant efforts to ram their lifestyle down everyone’s throat starting with children. Their agenda is one of the pillars of our culture rot. That’s my hang-up.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-11-2021, 11:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Why do you and 95 always welcome fudge packing? Do you guys er partners live together?
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       02-11-2021, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Plenty of Catholics are pro choice. Plenty of Catholics use contraceptives' too. Plenty also are in favor of same sex marriage. There is plenty of documentation on Bidens Catholic/Abortion stance.
I dont recall many supporters of the former president having issue with his pretend religious beliefs, his using bibles and churches for photo ops and self promotion, using the religious right as a tool for his own individual power. Biden didnt cheat on all his wives or support those who forced abortions on their concubines. Trump did/does.
Not "devout" Catholics. Those are just the once a monthers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 12:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Saw his reply through your reply. We did not elect Trump for his scruples. We hired him because he identified problems that we could all see and he went about fixing them. I though the democrats wanted a republican who was not a bible thumper. they got one and that was too much for them. I am beginning to think democrats don't like Republicans no matter who they are as people?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-11-2021, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Now they are demanding they close down the Dakota Pipeline. That one is for American oil. There goes "it was only for Canada" talking point.
"They" being...?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2021, 1:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Ok, i can get on board with that, fair middle ground. Lets just say Biden is a proud Catholic. The man lost his first wife and daughter in a tragic auto accident. He is on record talking about how much he leaned on his faith to get thru the ordeal. I believe he is a religious man.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-11-2021, 1:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Saw his reply through your reply. We did not elect Trump for his scruples. We hired him because he identified problems that we could all see and he went about fixing them. I though the democrats wanted a republican who was not a bible thumper. they got one and that was too much for them. I am beginning to think democrats don't like Republicans no matter who they are as people?
Of course not, he has no scruples. None whatsoever.
Trump didnt fix jack. Do we still have a prob with China?
Do we still have immigration probs?
Still have issue with Iran? N.Korea? Russia? Covid?
What problem is solved? What problem isnt bigger?
He was not religious but played it up and used the religious right so he could get what he wanted nothing for the country, only for his own benefit. Its his MO. Demand loyalty and give none. Ask Mike Pence. Pence kissed more trump ass than anyone on earth for 5 straight years, what did trump do to show his gratitude? Labeled Pence a traitor during the riot, tweeted it out mid coup, they went after him "Hang Mike Pence" was the cry. That type is no ones choice for a leader. Well, other than a mob leader. As a person he is simply trash.
You hired him, we fired him, done deal.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-11-2021, 1:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
"They" being...?
celebrity democrats. Pretty much the entire cast of the marvel movies. Heck even Aaron Rogers the QB of the Packers signed on asking it to be shut down. Of course we all know Joe is for closing it down because his one world slave holders told him to be against oil.

democrats are a danger to our freedoms!!!!
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-11-2021, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
celebrity democrats. Pretty much the entire cast of the marvel movies. Heck even Aaron Rogers the QB of the Packers signed on asking it to be shut down. Of course we all know Joe is for closing it down because his one world slave holders told him to be against oil.

democrats are a danger to our freedoms!!!!
Delta, you aren't on social media, you've never seen a political ad, never read a tweet, and don't consume news from talk radio OR mainstream media. How in tarnation did the hollywood elites get inside your head?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2021, 9:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Delta, you aren't on social media, you've never seen a political ad, never read a tweet, and don't consume news from talk radio OR mainstream media. How in tarnation did the hollywood elites get inside your head?
I listen to talk radio maybe every couple weeks if I drive somewhere. I read my apple news feed daily. Has sources from all over. used to spend most of my time back in the day reading democraticunderground. If you want to know what you (the enemy) is up to, go read there. They pretty much say everyday what they are up to and what agenda they were pushing. You should go there too and see what your party really is doing. You may be shocked that in what you support. One would like to think they are the far left, but it it is extremely clear that they are the main stream democrat party. I would think it would make you ill to see what they believe but considering you have bought the kool aid and justify whatever trinket you think you got by saying you would not mind dudes looking at your daughter in the locker room, you just may indeed be one of them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2021, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, regardless of where I heard it, it is true. That is the whole point of your deflection. You know you F'ed up. Biden is a uber leftest puppet and you know that even middle left of America is going to turn on the party if all the AOC programs get pushed. You should have just stuck with killing babies, but that executive order is only like the 4th worst thing he has done already.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-12-2021, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also, regardless of where I heard it, it is true. That is the whole point of your deflection. You know you F'ed up. Biden is a uber leftest puppet and you know that even middle left of America is going to turn on the party if all the AOC programs get pushed. You should have just stuck with killing babies, but that executive order is only like the 4th worst thing he has done already.

Last I checked Biden wasn’t part of the “they,” once you told us who “they” are.

Should we Dems be checking in on OAN, the Q drops, and Mark Levin to figure out what “most” republicans think?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2021, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Last I checked Biden wasn’t part of the “they,” once you told us who “they” are.

Should we Dems be checking in on OAN, the Q drops, and Mark Levin to figure out what “most” republicans think?
Considering your left wing celebs (who just happened to be the most recognizable of the thousands who have signed), they are consistent with the 'they' in the white house who has said out loud that he is going to kill oil in this country. His words not mine or the other "they". "They" already said "they" were going to kill coal and "they" did. "They" already killed one fuel line, so what makes you think that "they" are not going to kill the next fuel line? Especially when "their" constituents who paid a crap load of money to finance the sham election are part of the signatories.

You should be proud. Isn't this part of the policies that you and other democrats on this board and on the "news" were begging for? Weren't these the arguments you were making to convince us that having Biden in office was in the best interest of Americans?

I seem to remember it well. I am pretty sure the arguments in the other thread were you needed Biden to follow Obama as signing as the first thing in office is an executive order to pay for abortions around the world with US tax payer money. you said the world needs to know that America is willing to kill their children with barbaric procedures vs bombs. I believe it was on path 1003 of the thread. Good thing Obama did both to cover both bases. I remember that being number one on your list and possibly John's.

Second argument to convince us was you and Wes needing dudes to beat women at sports and you really had convincing arguments regarding the health benefits to dudes looking at your young daughters in the nude. Said it was some sort of new age therapy. I was not going to buy it until you said we could double down on transvestites reading to your children day at the public library. I mean they already do that in my town, but you felt it really needed to go national. once you made that argument, I think most people were convinced.

The next topper was when you outright made an emotional plea that Biden should kill our jobs and get us on dictators pay rolls and get off our own energy independence. You said, how are we going to kill more babies if we don't have a reason for wars you said. I said you may have a point. I mean being a republican, it automatically makes us racists, but if we could go kill brown babies under a democrat banner, by golly, you got my vote and many others.

Then the cherry on top. You said if we can just hand out our jobs and wealth to other counties in the name of the environment, we would all be better for it because those stupid mid-western people don't need jobs anyway. Those are African, Middle East and Indo-China jobs. I seem to remember Mark saying, you know what.... You may be on to something. I am pretty sure that got tons of thumbs up if these threads had thumbs....

I mean you and all the democrats in hollywood and the media laid out all sorts of compelling reasons to vote for them. We went on about this for maybe 4 years of your well reasoned arguments for voting for a democrat who just happened to be an old man who does not know that he has papers in front of him half the time.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       02-12-2021, 10:34 AM Reply   
Didn't Cuomo get some sort of national award for his handling of Covid in New York. Weren't we served a daily dish on here about how he was doing it right and Trump was doing it wrong. Also how all the other Republican Governors were doing it wrong. Something about his leadership and nationally and for the world? I guess he forgot to send Hillary down there to talk to his whistle blower. Turns out he may have been lying. Imagine that. A democrat lying about COVID and using it for politics. Never in my life have I would have seen such a thing. Good thing this more than likely just an isolated incident.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2021, 11:09 AM Reply   
No, you didnt hear that here. It was most likely the right wing AM radio wackos you listen to that told you that, Glenn Beck, Limbaugh, Hannity, alex jones...
Mark whining Dems are still bringing up the insurrection after all this time...While youre still whining about Hillary Clinton. Joke.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-12-2021, 1:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Didn't Cuomo get some sort of national award for his handling of Covid in New York. Weren't we served a daily dish on here about how he was doing it right and Trump was doing it wrong. Also how all the other Republican Governors were doing it wrong. Something about his leadership and nationally and for the world? I guess he forgot to send Hillary down there to talk to his whistle blower. Turns out he may have been lying. Imagine that. A democrat lying about COVID and using it for politics. Never in my life have I would have seen such a thing. Good thing this more than likely just an isolated incident.
Cuomo may actually go to jail fo this one. As he intentionally held info from the DOJ. His own staff ratted him out to cover their asses, as they could not lie anymore, as this unfolds.

Lincoln project is next on the chopping block, as one of the exec is a pedifile and sexually harassed multiple employees and a 14 yr old boy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-12-2021, 2:05 PM Reply   
^^^You mean like DJT withheld Covid info? When he knew how deadly it was and he still kept lying to the entire country? Remember those tapes? Another perfect call.
Doubt ole Cuomo will see any jail time. I did notice it was #1 on Hannitys' opening monologue last night, followed by the Lincoln Project stuff. Hannity was still 100% backing trump, Do you think trump is the 2024 RepubliQanon party candidate? Patriot party?
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       02-13-2021, 5:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
"They" already said "they" were going to kill coal and "they" did.
What? Are you telling me that DJT's policy of bringing back big beautiful coal was a failure, and all because of a cabal of world-controlling celebs? That only one new coal plant was built during his administration (to replace an existing plant) and that's all because of the real control of the world rests in Aaron Rogers' hands?

That is disturbing news that doesn't get much coverage in the MSM. All the while I'd thought that industry has seen the writing on the wall and is moving to renewables not out of a sense of environmental altruisim but because they want to make investments that are likely to be compatible with the regulatory environment over the next 20 years. Shoot, Shell even said that peak oil has passed, just yesterday. I took that at face value, but now I wonder if Amy Schumer made them say that? You really need that "truth" to be heard, Delta. Keep up the good fight.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-13-2021, 1:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you happen to miss the multiple officers killed, beat assaulted and shot at all the peaceful protests draped in democratic flags and political gear ? Spare me your ignorance and left leaning goggles. Where were you for the past 8 most holding the leading Democratic politicos to the same standards you want to hold Trump accountable for ? Where is everyone calling for all the dem
Mayor’s, Governors , and ingress man that actively called for violence andWHO ACTIVELY PROHIBITED ASSISTANCE TO THEIR CITIES WHIKE THEY BURNED ?

The University of Chicago ( huge leftist supporting institution) already proved most at the capital had nothing to do with white supremacy groups , Of fact in contrast those arrested at BLM has a much higher concentration linked to extremist / domestic terrorist groups. Over 3 times the amount, but don’t take the words of the experts. Believe the media instead

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-13-2021 at 1:21 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-13-2021, 1:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Of course not, he has no scruples. None whatsoever.
Trump didnt fix jack. Do we still have a prob with China?
Do we still have immigration probs?much less than are about to return. The fear of being prosecuted and no path to amnesty left the droves at home , even now you have the Biden Administration mouthpiece telling the sudden surge of illegals with the announcement of his presidency plead with them to stop coming because their amnesty package using in place yet
Still have issue with Iran?N.Korea? Russia? MUCH LESS THAN UNDER OBAMA OR SOON TO BE BIDEN

Covid? BIDEN IS T DOING ANY BETTER AND IF LEFTIST RUN CITIES ACROSS AMERICA ARE THE VIEW INSIDE TO THE LEFTIST COVID AGENDA TRUMP WILL BE FINE
What problem is solved? TOO MANY TO LIST

What problem isnt bigger? ENERGY AND ECONOMY .

Yea fixed your basement dwelling anti trump rant with the actual facts of reality.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-13-2021, 1:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^^You mean like DJT withheld Covid info? When he knew how deadly it was and he still kept lying to the entire country? Remember those tapes? Another perfect call.
Doubt ole Cuomo will see any jail time. I did notice it was #1 on Hannitys' opening monologue last night, followed by the Lincoln Project stuff. Hannity was still 100% backing trump, Do you think trump is the 2024 RepubliQanon party candidate? Patriot party?
So Florida has better numbers they Commiefornia. Who’s actually using the science better ? Ol Joe can’t even accept the words of his CDC expert and spun those around to fit his agenda. The dem mayors and governors can’t even control the teacher’s unions they put into power.

Everything your Lib idiots have done is being put on display here to utter failure. All the health stats and numbers show lockdowns and all the bull**** the left has been spewing was made up , exploited, agenda driven, garbage. The numbers don’t match their fear induced rhetoric being spewed. It’s shame they’ll never be called to the table on it and be held responsible for the amount of lives ruined by their political motives . It’s disgusting.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-13-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
So Florida has better numbers they Commiefornia. Who’s actually using the science better ? Ol Joe can’t even accept the words of his CDC expert and spun those around to fit his agenda. The dem mayors and governors can’t even control the teacher’s unions they put into power.

Everything your Lib idiots have done is being put on display here to utter failure. All the health stats and numbers show lockdowns and all the bull**** the left has been spewing was made up , exploited, agenda driven, garbage. The numbers don’t match their fear induced rhetoric being spewed. It’s shame they’ll never be called to the table on it and be held responsible for the amount of lives ruined by their political motives . It’s disgusting.
Amen.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2021, 11:45 AM Reply   
Still waiting on the Biden plan to end the Kung Flu. Where's my vaccine? I thought everything was gonna be fixed right away after he took over. Why is Camel Toe Harris out there mouthing off like a fool, saying there was no stockpile of vaccine when they got there? Was Trump hiding it? Did Trump tell drug makers to stop producing vaccines? Why does everything she says get contradicted by The Reverend Fauci, the democrat demi-god?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       02-15-2021, 11:54 AM Reply   
I think each and every police officer in Minneapolis, should walk off the job until each and every state legislative person is fired, and rehire ones with a brain.. F these idiots, DEFUND the police, so stupid, then begging them to come back, as crime skyrockets, What did you idiots think would happen? WE should have a boycottt Minneolas and refuse to allow any police to work for the state. Let these idiots own this, let the entire place burn to the ground and go to ****, and then you can tell your children sorry. Keep voting these Boobs into office and you deserve this **** storm.

The voters need to take ownership of this, as they put these insane progressive nutcases into power, then wonder why its falling down.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       02-15-2021, 6:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Still waiting on the Biden plan to end the Kung Flu. Where's my vaccine? I thought everything was gonna be fixed right away after he took over. Why is Camel Toe Harris out there mouthing off like a fool, saying there was no stockpile of vaccine when they got there? Was Trump hiding it? Did Trump tell drug makers to stop producing vaccines? Why does everything she says get contradicted by The Reverend Fauci, the democrat demi-god?
Guy spends 10 months claiming its fake, its a hoax and doesnt believe 490,000 are dead, next thing he starts whining he cant get a shot for something he doesnt believe. Surprised FOX isnt keeping you updated.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       02-15-2021, 7:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Guy spends 10 months claiming its fake, its a hoax and doesnt believe 490,000 are dead, next thing he starts whining he cant get a shot for something he doesnt believe. Surprised FOX isnt keeping you updated.

Guy spends 8mos claiming mask mandates and lockdowns are the answer and yet it’s had no positive effect. Only now you see the economic and social/mental welfare damage it’s caused that the right predicted.

Not surprising ........another lack of response to the facts of your BS posts. You really are something else. Truly the epitome of a deranged nonsensical individual . Refuse the facts , just light up posts with bull**** rhetoric.

Where is Biden’s plan that he touted he had all through the election cycle and hammered home at his debates ? What has he actually tried to implement that Trump didn’t already have in place? Oh he’s been having to deal with all the failures of his Democratic staples of the Nation FUBAR’n all their vaccine deliveries to actual citizens . He instituted bull**** mask mandate that was already 95% in place . He can’t even get the teachers to go back to school. He’s disagreed with his cdc expert and Fauci. Not one data point lines up with any of the false scare tactics the left touted for 7mos. Hasn’t changed anything immediately like he claimed. Oh wait. He eliminated 1000’s during a time when job after job has been eliminated from covid closures. That makes perfect sense. Explain that move basement expert. You up to 3 masks yet , I mean 3 is more effective than 2.

My daughters hockey teams have been playing games since October. Not a single case of covid in 40 games and who knows how many practices. 1 case of covid on my younger daughter’s team , that came from a double mask wearing basement dweller like yourself. The most influenced person by CNN was the only family to contract covid on the team. We’ve traveled from Wisconsin Ohio , Florida , Michigan , Minnesota , PA , St. Louis , Of the 25 teams playing. 4 teams have been shutdown for covid. Of those 4 teams. 7 positives. Nobody is wearing masks during games.

Keep believing your inflated bull**** scare tactic numbers. Ignore the actual real word scientific research stats after 8mos of covid .

Last edited by xstarrider; 02-15-2021 at 7:25 PM.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-15-2021, 8:41 PM Reply   
Doesn't matter what the lockdown or mask rules are if compliance is patchy then the effect is low. Lockdown and mask rules worked awesome here but compliance was high and the average kiwi looks out for their fellow citizen regardless of there political leanings rather than thinking half the country are dangerous and evil.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2021, 10:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey meat head, that was hyperbole, moron. I don’t plan on taking the vaccine. Don’t need it. Superior genes. Speaking of the vaccine, remember when you asshats kept saying you didn’t trust any vaccine that was developed during T-daddy’s admin? That was the lead dishonest msm story for months before the election. All in an effort to hurt the occupier of your heads and cause of your TDS. How did the vaccine become so good, so fast after Hiden took office? Now you fools can’t get it fast enough. Then, your idiot slut VP cries and says it’s all Trump’s fault the vaccine wasn’t sitting on a shelf for them when they took office. Shameless. Priceless!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       02-15-2021, 10:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Doesn't matter what the lockdown or mask rules are if compliance is patchy then the effect is low. Lockdown and mask rules worked awesome here but compliance was high and the average kiwi looks out for their fellow citizen regardless of there political leanings rather than thinking half the country are dangerous and evil.
Does anyone else feel the need to ralph on Ralph after that horn tooting about his Gilligan’s Island country? Hey puke, I mean Ralph, how bout when your governor has an hour+ daily press conference every day for months straight, rolling out the new lockdowns and restrictions imposed on all of us while he goes to a top 3 restaurant in the country with no mask, sitting next to and mingling with 20 of his closest friends? Meanwhile, in Florida where they have a real governor, they don’t even have mask mandates, churches and restaurants are open and their Kung flu numbers are virtually identical to captain dikhead’s of the SS Kali?