Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (WakeJp12)      Join Date: Apr 2013       04-30-2013, 8:21 PM Reply   
There's not that many wakeboarders up here and I just bought a 2012 Axis A20... I'm looking for new people to ride with and have a good ole time. I live in McHenry county, If you live anywhere near there (north chicago to Wisconsin) Hit me up!!
Old     (Paul_42186)      Join Date: May 2013       05-04-2013, 10:42 AM Reply   
I would be interested in riding and learning some new tricks, I usually have some free time during the week. Send me a private message.
Thanks
Old     (gnarlynewty)      Join Date: Jun 2013       06-03-2013, 7:16 AM Reply   
I live in Salem, WI and I have a boat down in Antioch. I am also looking for other wakeboarders/skaters/surfers around the chain o lakes. I am fairly new to wakeboarding but have been skateboarding for many years. I have a CWB wakeboard with adjustable bindings and a Hyperlite wakeskate. My boat is a 97 Bayliner Capri SS. I do not have a tower so I mostly wakeskate because I hate boarding with the ski-tow hitch.

Let me know.
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-06-2013, 1:41 PM Reply   
Chicago native here. Us south siders head the other way and go to IN or MI
Old     (tom_paz)      Join Date: Jan 2003       06-06-2013, 1:56 PM Reply   
Jordan,

First off, congrats on the new boat. The axis definitely throws a solid wake. Im in the northern IL area and I would be down to come out and shred some time. I am usually able to ride most weekdays by 5pm-ish depending on work. Shoot me a PM for contact info.
Old     (lizrd)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-17-2013, 4:25 PM Reply   
I'm looking for pulls on Saturdays - preferable early AM before the river/lakes get chopped up. I'll bring cash for gas and some positive steeze. I typically need to be off the water by noonish. Send me a PM if you ride Saturday mornings and have room on your boat for a female rider who isn't afraid to get her hair wet or to break a nail.

WakeJP - if you are looking for the wakeboard scene there are typically some good riders down by The Broken Oar on the lower Fox. I haven't checked to see if they are doing any demo nights this summer but usually Raging Buffalo, Chicago Mastercraft, Ultimate Wake and the "other shop who shall remain nameless" each throw something together. There are a ton of riders around here - you just need to know where to look. I'd love to ride behind an Axis if you are ever out on a Saturday AM.
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       06-18-2013, 1:40 PM Reply   
I am in Wonder Lake and will be looking for some rides in a few weeks. Just had knee surgery this morning so will be out for a few weeks but once better I am in!

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk 2
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-26-2013, 1:42 PM Reply   
WakeJp12, I can ride whenever you can. Let me know when & where.
Old     (Boost_GSXR)      Join Date: May 2012       06-27-2013, 2:21 PM Reply   
I'm out pulling about thee days a week (depending on weather). I'll keep an eye out for ya. I have the black and white X-30 with the killer stereo and name you cant miss. Depending on traffic I will hit the river or stick up north on a little semi private lake. If the water is to chopped up we will just surf for a few hours till it calms down. Week days i'm on the water about 11am-noon and weekends all depends on how much boarding I want to get in. I'm out as early as 5am and usually pull out around 2am. I usually have a little room for extras on the boat since it hold 16 people so you can always climb aboard if you want to leave the axis home for a day. I'll try to check pm's here but if I don't get back to ya shoot me a txt.

Brandon
630-936-1331
Old     (mastercraf)      Join Date: Jul 2009       06-27-2013, 4:51 PM Reply   
Currently in Wrigleyville...long day to get back on my boat back in Indiana.
Always looking for a tow...good for gas, and beer

PM me
Old     (ashjbrown)      Join Date: Jul 2012       06-27-2013, 8:08 PM Reply   
I am always looking to wakeboard, wakeskate, surf or skyski. I have a supreme vdrive in Antioch. It is on lake Marie, on the Northern part of the Chain. I ride mostly weekends or after 7 on the weekdays. If anyone wants to go, call me 206 817 0450, name is Asher
Old     (jfergus7)      Join Date: Jul 2011       05-27-2014, 8:32 PM Reply   
If anyone is looking for a third let me know! Will kick in for gas!
Old     (descamps)      Join Date: Aug 2006       06-05-2015, 12:41 PM Reply   
Saw you post from last year. I have a board and jacket and have the bug to ride. If you are still lookin for thirds, let me know. I am available on the weekends. Doug
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2015, 4:32 PM Reply   
Great wake scene in Chicago! So many good people to ride with! Grew up there (Living in Denver currently), give the guys over at Munson Ski and Marine a call, or just stop in! Always an event or something going on.

Kevin Denbroeder
Old     (stepintoliquid)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-05-2015, 4:33 PM Reply   
And definitely call Asher, he's a great dude!
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-06-2015, 5:22 PM Reply   
You need to try out WestRockWakePark.
Old     (trio)      Join Date: Jan 2010       06-30-2015, 11:41 AM Reply   
What's up! I'm headed to Wonder Lake July 1st-12th. I would love to ride while I'm visiting. Hit me up if you are looking for a 3rd. (818)605-0945. I'm planning on a few trips out to WestRockWake too.

~Tommy
Old     (pwrvelocity)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-02-2015, 8:27 AM Reply   
Be sure to make reservations for WRWP.