Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bruh)      Join Date: Jan 2015       03-28-2015, 12:28 PM Reply   
I was looking into the harley, RDX, and b.o.b. boards. I've seen the videos for them but I wanted to know from someone that's actually ridden the boards. i really like the RDX because of the graphics but I don't know how it pops and rides because it's a new shape. thanks!
Old     (amsterdamn)      Join Date: Aug 2014       03-29-2015, 7:16 PM Reply   
harley is one of my favorite boards to ride ever. great pop. Not sure about the new shape though
Old     (ac88926)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-30-2015, 8:25 AM Reply   
Got a 2013 Harley 138 for sale if interested. Very gently used. PM if you would like pics
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       03-30-2015, 8:42 AM Reply   
What's the difference between last years Watson and Harley?
Old     (BlitzedVLX)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-30-2015, 12:25 PM Reply   
I have the Harley and B.O.B. Both are awesome boards behind the boat but the BOB is my go to.
Old     (adam_balon)      Join Date: Jul 2003       03-30-2015, 7:26 PM Reply   
my favorite is the deluxe. its got great pop for a hybrid and is a bit softer when you need the give, highly recommend.
Old     (ILikebooty)      Join Date: Mar 2015       04-05-2015, 12:04 PM Reply   
I love my harley. I've ridden a bob a few times it's super fun for slashing the wakes and stuff like that. The harley is pretty similar but not as loose
Old     (ADahlin)      Join Date: Dec 2012       04-06-2015, 3:56 PM Reply   
So I have a 2013 B.O.B. 141 and the pop off the wake with this thing is insane! The 5 stage rocker is legit. It takes about 2 or 3 runs to get used to, as you have to time your pop a little differently, but its pretty nice. I'm getting a new board this year, as I rotate boards every other year. I'm selling my B.O.B if interested. Light use and always kept in a board bag. Let me know
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       04-06-2015, 5:28 PM Reply   
Any of you guys road the Fusion that compare? i am guessing the Harley is the closest. Most of the guys that ride my fusion say it is pretty fast with very good pop, but real nice landings.