Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (fence_sence)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-18-2016, 6:53 PM Reply   
So, my local shop I usually get all my parts from just started carrying Supremes. They are a bit new to modern surf scene and they asked if I would go out with them to shake them down. I'm just looking for setups you Supreme guys are running. 226s, 211s and 221s. I've riddin a 226 with 1400 in the port locker and nothing else a few times and it is fantastic. No quick fills or quick surf (tabs?) though. These all have the quick fill and full tab setups with the extra 550s in each locker. Any info would be cool.
Old     (LKASurfing)      Join Date: Nov 2011       03-30-2016, 3:55 AM Reply   
Don't have a ton of experience with them, but the new ones using Quick Surf you fill it all up and go.
But I prefer listed, full one side then with some counterweight. Use the QS tabs to adjust the wake as well as the trim tab.
They are an amazing boat for the price, and the wake is very good. The 21 wake is the best 21ft wake I have ridden.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       03-30-2016, 4:39 AM Reply   
Trick for quicksurf is to move the ram to the furthest hole on the tab. It comes centered from the factory.
Old     (ssmith)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-30-2016, 8:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by h20king View Post
Trick for quicksurf is to move the ram to the furthest hole on the tab. It comes centered from the factory.
Harold, I will pick mine up this week. Thanks for the info...

During the test run the other day, I recall on the tabs that the ram was in the center hole (There were 3 holes if I was looking at the right thing). So you are saying to move it to the outside hole, away from the transom?

What does this accomplish?

Thanks

Last edited by ssmith; 04-30-2016 at 8:59 PM.
Old     (h20king)      Join Date: Dec 2009       05-01-2016, 5:34 AM Reply   
Yep it cleans it up and makes it so the quick surf work's better.