Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       02-28-2012, 12:18 PM Reply   
Went out this past weekend on both Saturday and Sunday for the first time this season. I'm a student at MTSU and next week is spring break so I'm looking to go boarding as much as possible. Anyone in the area want to join me anytime March 2-11. Boat (06 Wakesetter) is at Four Seasons Marina in Smithville on Center Hill Lake. I'll be driving from Murfreesboro so if you're around here you can ride with me.

WARNING: water temp this past weekend was 54. I've got a good wetsuit and I'm willing to share although you'll get the honors of putting it on wet. However I do have a lake house 5 minutes from the marina that we can warm up at between sets. Boat also has heater.

Let me know and I'll PM you my cell number.

Cheers,
Parker
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       03-01-2012, 7:04 AM Reply   
Bump. Come on. Anyone out there?
Old     (bhyatt_ohp)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-01-2012, 11:50 AM Reply   
Parker,

If you were riding closer I would consider going with you, but I'm well over an hour away. 54 degrees is still pretty cold to me too. I only have neo tops and a POS shorty suit, so I try not to go unless the water is above 60 normally. We will have to get together at some point this season though.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       03-02-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Lets get together sometime when we have some warmer weather then. I'll PM you with my contact info.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       03-30-2012, 1:57 PM Reply   
Warm weather is here, who is riding?
Old     (c5dagand)      Join Date: Mar 2012       03-30-2012, 2:11 PM Reply   
I don't have a boat but I would love to ride. I want to get better.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       03-31-2012, 2:24 PM Reply   
Riding tomorrow on Center Hill lake. pM me if you interested in going
Old     (c5dagand)      Join Date: Mar 2012       04-02-2012, 2:17 PM Reply   
Thanks for the replied. I ride for the first time of the year in Chattanooga but it was very choppy. Let me know next time you take the boat out.
Old     (BamaLurker)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-03-2012, 12:24 AM Reply   
I'm gonna be doing some winching later this summer in murfreesboro if any one wants to come shred. The stones river just may be the best place on earth for winch spots.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-18-2012, 2:01 PM Reply   
Thought I would bump this thread back up since we have some warm weather and nice water temps now. Who's down to ride? I'll be out all day Friday.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-26-2012, 7:45 PM Reply   
parker you ridin any this weekend?
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-27-2012, 8:18 AM Reply   
Steve, you actually caught me on the one weekend I won't be in TN. I'm going down to a wake camp in GA for the weekend. I don't know what your schedule is but i'm pretty free after this coming Wed. since that is the end of final exams for my semester. I ride every weekend on Center Hill and during the week if I can find someone keen to go.
Old     (jsw)      Join Date: Apr 2009       04-27-2012, 5:39 PM Reply   
Parker, I usually get off work around 5:30 M-Thurs and 4:30 on Fridays. I'd like to start riding during the week, but it's pretty tough for me to get out after work. I'm definitely down to ride any weekends though. Have fun at that camp in GA and hit me up if you wanna get out next weekend.
Old     (wakesetter_WW)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-30-2012, 1:22 PM Reply   
Sent you a PM Steve
Old     (Schools)      Join Date: Feb 2010       07-25-2012, 8:08 PM Reply   
So when are you going out again? It would be great to get behind a better boat. Lol, how many do you have room for? Oh yeah, I'm Stephen.