Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 29, 2010

Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-11-2010, 10:23 AM Reply   
I am really trying to hold out and get a 2010 Company board, just wondering if there are any updates on release?
Old     (wakeborder5)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-11-2010, 10:34 AM Reply   
I'd try emailing them or maybe ask on their facebook page since they're having IT problems at the moment. Here's their fb: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Company-Wakeboards/90322622270?ref=ts
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-11-2010, 11:04 AM Reply   
I can not get on FB at work. I will shoot them an email. I will update any info i get. If someone can get us some info please do.
Thanks
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       01-11-2010, 12:14 PM Reply   
jaret@companywake.com

He is their sales manager and can help you out
Old     (burban89)      Join Date: Nov 2006       01-13-2010, 7:02 PM Reply   
I got an email response. I hope they do not mind me posting it.

Raymond,

Thanks a bunch for the e-mail. We love to hear from people like yourself. We will have all the 2010 product ready before the warm weather. Most of all of our product we will have in stock in March. The retailers we deal with were not wanting to take product into their stores until spring time anyways so we decided to bring in our product for the spring. I have ridden all the new gear and you will be very happy with the 2010 line. The bindings are in my opinion the best bindings in the market. Randall's new board blew my mind the first time I rode it. Look for some really cool stuff we will be doing this summer as well to help get riders on the water on our boards. Thanks again for the e-mail.

Jaret Brantley
Sales Manager