Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-19-2014, 6:34 AM Reply   
Windows are crystal clear here, I can see all the way to the Super Bowl!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-19-2014, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Seahawks got a early lead
*an* early lead not (a) early lead.

See how stupid it looks to correct ones grammer on a smack talk thread where one is likely typing from a phone or tablet and maybe with a few beers in them.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-19-2014, 7:14 AM Reply   
Interesting note: this time last year Seattle played NY in well I guess NJ (Metlife stadium). We won and went on to play there again in the Super Bowl.

This weekend we play AZ in University of Phoenix stadium and we'll be back there playing in the Super Bowl again this year.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-19-2014, 7:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
*an* early lead not (a) early lead.

See how stupid it looks to correct ones grammer on a smack talk thread where one is likely typing from a phone or tablet and maybe with a few beers in them.
Incidentally Meathead, this is not directed at you. Bobby and MarkJ like to point out any gramerical and spelling error I make. Apparently they're both English teachers (despite the fact that they routinely make mistakes too).
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-19-2014, 7:32 AM Reply   
I know, markj just lobbed a fastball right down the middle and I couldn't not take it deep.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-19-2014, 8:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Incidentally Meathead, this is not directed at you. Bobby and MarkJ like to point out any gramerical and spelling error I make. Apparently they're both English teachers (despite the fact that they routinely make mistakes too).
Let's be honest. Hate, sometimes you come on here all riled up and just start verbally flailing like a drunken sailor. I just have fun picking at it. Btw, I don't pick at 90% of your errors. Just the ones where you look glaringly foolish. I'm a Niners fan. I gotta have SOMETHING to talk smack about since my team shat the bed this year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2014, 8:37 AM Reply   
This is interesting:
"Since 1995, Richard Sherman has the lowest opposing passer rating among cornerbacks (min 200 targets) at 39.2, besting Deion Sander's rating of 42.3."
I guess he is the best ever after all. You know if you look at the facts...
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-19-2014, 10:29 AM Reply   
Stats don't win Super Bowls, just ask Tony Romo.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2014, 11:31 AM Reply   
^^Very true. Luckily for Richard Sherman he has both.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-19-2014, 12:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
^^Very true. Luckily for Richard Sherman he has both.
boom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-19-2014, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Using your analogy of damn near lose. The Seahawks damn near lost to the Broncos,Redskins,Panthers,Raiders,Eagles and 49ers. That's besides the fact they really lost 4 games. I guess every time the Seahawks got a early lead the other team was spotting them. Read your posts and see how stupid you sound. You accuse me of rooting against the Hawks but you root against the Cowboys. Why? I don't really know but I would guess it has to do with about 5 rings. It could also be the Cowboys have a far superior QB than the Hawks.
It's gonna hurt this weekend Bobby... Gonna hurt real bad...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-19-2014, 3:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Let's be honest. Hate, sometimes you come on here all riled up and just start verbally flailing like a drunken sailor. I just have fun picking at it. Btw, I don't pick at 90% of your errors. Just the ones where you look glaringly foolish. I'm a Niners fan. I gotta have SOMETHING to talk smack about since my team shat the bed this year.
Lol, you got the drunken part right especially post game. And to be fair you don't have much else to cling to this year
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2014, 10:03 AM Reply   
5:30 tomorrow night can't come quickly enough. This week feels like it has taken foooorrreeever!!

Its an exciting weekend in football. A lot of teams with an opportunity to clinch a playoff berth, some with a chance to lock up their division and a couple with a chance to lock up their conference. Exciting stuff.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2014, 4:36 PM Reply   
Looks like the Eagles are still suffering from that beatdown they got from Seattle a couple weeks ago.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2014, 6:40 PM Reply   
Whatever?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-20-2014, 7:25 PM Reply   
Looks like my first pic is on the money. San Fran is steam rolling the Chargers tonight.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-20-2014, 8:56 PM Reply   
Wholly...! And were going to ot!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-20-2014, 9:21 PM Reply   
That's 9 weeks on a row that teams that have played Seattle have lost the following week. That's a pretty damn good sample size.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-20-2014, 9:21 PM Reply   
Four in a row... Four...

Don't have the heart to talk smack to Niners fans tonight.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-20-2014, 9:44 PM Reply   
Tonight, the 49ERs showed a lot of heart playing so well with so many replacement players in a game that matters little. So, even though San Diego won, tonight's game showed me that San Diego sucks and they may as well forget their chances in the playoffs. .
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-20-2014, 11:47 PM Reply   
^^^Well put.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-20-2014, 11:58 PM Reply   
Up by 21 at the half. San Francisco snatched defeat from the jaws of victory tonight.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2014, 3:59 AM Reply   
Darren you've almost caught up with Santa Clara. 0-3 so far on your picks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-21-2014, 8:36 AM Reply   
Woke up and realized it wasn't just a bad dream. The Niners DID drop another game. Ugh.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2014, 8:54 AM Reply   
Reggie weighed in on SC's performance last night
Attached Images

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-21-2014, 11:42 AM Reply   
The 49ERs have 16 players on IR. And, they finished the game yesterday with 3 defensive starters on the field. So, Philip Rivers picking them apart was not necessarily impressive.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-21-2014, 2:12 PM Reply   
Least they looked better than Luck in this first half...
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2014, 2:35 PM Reply   
Someone must have given Romo a calendar with two Novembers and no December.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-21-2014, 3:52 PM Reply   
Dallas is destroying the colts.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-21-2014, 5:49 PM Reply   
Loved Sherman's "get them fired" jab at Harbaugh before tonight's game. Seattle is going to have a hard time without Lynch who is 90% of their offense IMO.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2014, 7:14 PM Reply   
Looks like another normal week. I win the picks again. Dallas owns the most convincing blowout this week. Against a playoff team who all the Seattle fans predicted would win. Romo was money today and Murray showed Seattle fans what being a man is all about. Lynch could take some lessons from Murray.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       12-21-2014, 8:17 PM Reply   
Seattle is looking great. Very well coached. RW is a stud. ML is amazing. With the 49ERs out, I am now rooting for Seattle.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-21-2014, 8:46 PM Reply   
Does Dallas play the most convincing game today???

Nope.

Will Dallas be number one in the power rankings this week???

Nope.

My pics sucked this week but do I care???

Nope.

Murray might want to take lessons from Marshawn if he truly wants to ascend to elite status.

Last edited by seattle; 12-21-2014 at 8:48 PM.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2014, 8:53 PM Reply   
Russell Wilson = 427 yards and 3 touchdowns.

Seahawks defense = go pour yourself a nice warm glass of go phuc yourself.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2014, 9:03 PM Reply   
This is how you dominate an opponent!!
Attached Images

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2014, 9:31 PM Reply   
Quote:
This is how you dominate an opponent!!
Hate Dallas won by more points. More points equals more dominant.4 td's is more than three.90% completion is more dominant. Putting in your backup QB to start the 4th quarter is more dominant. Not allowing any points until you put your backups in on defense in the 4th quarter is more dominant. Beating a team that had the #1 QB in passing yards and their starting RB is more dominant than beating a team with their backup RB and 3rd string QB. Just the facts as usual. Take off your goggles.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2014, 9:33 PM Reply   
35.29 top is more dominant. 25 first downs is more dominant.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2014, 9:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by seattle View Post
Does Dallas play the most convincing game today???

Nope.

Will Dallas be number one in the power rankings this week???

Nope.

My pics sucked this week but do I care???

Nope.

Murray might want to take lessons from Marshawn if he truly wants to ascend to elite status.
Dallas won by a bigger margin. They were also playing the #1 QB in passing yards in the NFL as opposed to a 3rd string QB starting his first game.
Why would Dallas care about power rankings? They were way down the list when they Crushed Seattle at home earlier this season.
Murray is currently the leading rusher in the NFL. Where is Lynch on the list?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2014, 10:52 PM Reply   
#1 seed = seattle seahawks = fact
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-21-2014, 11:41 PM Reply   
Seahawks were playing the winningest team in the NFL and crushed them for the second to m this year. Facts are facts bobby.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
#1 seed = seattle seahawks = fact
#1 seed = no team yet
Fact= your wishful thinking
Fact=if Dallas and Seattle finish with the same record ie Detroit and Arizona lose,Dallas and Seattle win.Dallas will own the #1 seed.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 4:35 AM Reply   
No one else is posting. Bobby vs the Seahawk world! I wouldn't have it any other way. I've convinced them facts matter,but I haven't shown them the difference between facts and opinions. Well 1 out of 2 isn't too bad.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-22-2014, 5:12 AM Reply   
Go Dallas!! No one picks on our little brother (texans) and gets away with it!

Last edited by rdlangston13; 12-22-2014 at 5:15 AM.
Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       12-22-2014, 6:22 AM Reply   
I am a Dallas fan through and through. Always have been, always will be. I have been lurking this thread all season mainly because it's comical a great source of entertainment. Robert is correct in the above regarding the Cowboys win over a good and healthy Colts team. Also, about the seahawks win over a beat up Arizona team playing their 3rd string qb. Can you hawks fans not give credit where it is due or do y'all just love messing with Robert? Take those goggles off fellas it will be okay I promise. I know first hand of course, I'm a Cowboys fan
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 7:00 AM Reply   
Welcome Connor,

You should have jumped in earlier in the season. This group welcomes any and all who have a thick skin and a passion for football.

BTW,

Cowboys suck, Bobby can kiss my arse and Hawks rule!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2014, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Seattle is looking great. Very well coached. RW is a stud. ML is amazing. With the 49ERs out, I am now rooting for Seattle.
You're kidding about rooting for Seattle, right??? Does your boat have a really low tower with Rev10's? You've clearly hit your head hard on something.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 7:19 AM Reply   
Watching ESPN,

Seattle wins out they have the #1 seed. Dallas can only get it if they win out and Seattle loses?
Old     (kaybeejaybee)      Join Date: Sep 2008       12-22-2014, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
#1 seed = no team yet
Fact=if Dallas and Seattle finish with the same record ie Detroit and Arizona lose,Dallas and Seattle win.Dallas will own the #1 seed.
Wrong: if Seattle wins and Dallas wins doesn't matter what happans in the GB and Detroit game any 3 way tie gives Seattle home field. Green Bay and Detroit have same record.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 7:29 AM Reply   
With their 35-6 win over the Cardinals on Sunday night, the Seahawks secured the inside track on the No. 1 seed and homefield advantage throughout the playoffs. If Seattle, the winner of Detroit/Green Bay and Dallas all finish with 12 wins, they would be seeded in that exact order. The Seahawks, however, could still cede the West to the Cardinals if Seattle loses to the St. Louis Rams in Week 17 and Arizona defeats the San Francisco 49ers. If the Seahawks lose and the Cardinals win, Arizona could be the No. 1 or 2 seed, depending on the outcome of the NFC North finale. If the Packers win, they are the No. 1 seed with Arizona at No. 2. If Detroit wins, the Cardinals would take No. 1 over them by virtue of the head-to-head tiebreaker. Barring a Packers-Lions tie, Dallas cannot secure the No. 1 seed.

Bobby?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 7:53 AM Reply   
I forgot about the Packers,but a tie is possible. As it stands Dallas,Detroit,Arizona and Seattle could all win the #1 seed with the right scenario. So my main point was nothing is locked up for any of those teams. Remember last year? Your last home game? Who was it against?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 8:14 AM Reply   
Remember what happened the last time your boys played Washington???
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-22-2014, 8:23 AM Reply   
The colts had their playoff spot secure and mailed in that game. The Cardinals defense had everything to play for and the Hawks gashed them for a franchise record amount of yards. Yes, the Cardinals offense was pathetic, but take away all the Seattle penalties and the Cardinals might just get shut out. The bright spot for the Cardinals was Fitzgerald, that catch be made over Sherman was fantastic. He is a class act all the way around.

All I want for Christmas is a Hawks/Cowboys playoff game, we'll send Romo back to Dallas with his pathetic playoff history still intact.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2014, 8:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
#1 seed = no team yet
BAHAHAHAHAHA for a guy that claims to know about football this is 100% WRONG!!!! If the Hawks beat the Rams next week we have the #1 SEED, unless GB & Det tie. So enjoy that #3 seed and playing either the Packers or Detroit. The HAWKS will be resting up for a real playoff team.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2014, 8:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by meathead65 View Post
The colts had their playoff spot secure and mailed in that game. The Cardinals defense had everything to play for and the Hawks gashed them for a franchise record amount of yards. Yes, the Cardinals offense was pathetic, but take away all the Seattle penalties and the Cardinals might just get shut out. The bright spot for the Cardinals was Fitzgerald, that catch be made over Sherman was fantastic. He is a class act all the way around.

All I want for Christmas is a Hawks/Cowboys playoff game, we'll send Romo back to Dallas with his pathetic playoff history still intact.
It would be sweet to destroy the Cowgirls but unfortunately they would need to win at least one playoff game to get a shot at the CHAMPS, and we all know that Romo + playoff games = Ls.

BTW I love that Jason Garret got a Gatorade bath for winning 11 games. Meanwhile 11 wins for the Hawks is business as usual.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 8:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
I forgot about the Packers,but a tie is possible. As it stands Dallas,Detroit,Arizona and Seattle could all win the #1 seed with the right scenario. So my main point was nothing is locked up for any of those teams. Remember last year? Your last home game? Who was it against?
Last home game 2013

Rams @ Seahawks - Hawks 27 - Rams 9...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2014, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Looks like another normal week. I win the picks again. Dallas owns the most convincing blowout this week. Against a playoff team who all the Seattle fans predicted would win. Romo was money today and Murray showed Seattle fans what being a man is all about. Lynch could take some lessons from Murray.
How did you win the picks? Looks like a tie to me but maybe you can't count either?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-22-2014, 9:57 AM Reply   
Seattle Defense:

#1 in yards per game.
#1 in passing yards per game
#3 in rushing yards per game
#1 in points per game.

All is right in the world.

I will say that it is actually pretty cool that Bobby gets to have a team that is playing for something this late and it looks like Dallas and Seattle are the 2 best teams in the NFL right now.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-22-2014, 10:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Dallas won by a bigger margin. They were also playing the #1 QB in passing yards in the NFL as opposed to a 3rd string QB starting his first game.

Murray is currently the leading rusher in the NFL. Where is Lynch on the list?
Good win for Dallas, they made the Colts look stupid, but. the Cardinal's defense giving up almost 600 yards of offense is because of Lindley? How does that work?

Lynch is leading the NFL in rushing TD's. 3rd in rushing yards. Appreciate you recognizing Lynch is better.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2014, 10:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Welcome aboard buddy
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-22-2014, 11:55 AM Reply   
If Dallas, Seattle, and GB all finish with the same record how do the hawks get #1 seed if head to head is the tie breaker? I remember dallas beating the hawk in seattle.

And if the current trend this season continues, the hawks and packer should WANT Dallas to be the #1 seed due to the fact that we are undefeated on the road and only seem lose at home.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2014, 12:09 PM Reply   
^^ I believe the tie breaker comes down to conference record, but you might want to check with "Seahawks #1 Fan" he's the expert.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       12-22-2014, 12:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdlangston13 View Post
If Dallas, Seattle, and GB all finish with the same record how do the hawks get #1 seed if head to head is the tie breaker? I remember dallas beating the hawk in seattle.

And if the current trend this season continues, the hawks and packer should WANT Dallas to be the #1 seed due to the fact that we are undefeated on the road and only seem lose at home.
It doesn't matter if it is GB or Detroit in that spot but with Seattle, Dallas and NFC North rep finishing in a 3 way tie, the tie breaker must be conference record. Seattle has/will have a better conference record than both Dallas and GB. They will have the same conference record if Detroit wins. I don't exactly know why Seattle wins that tie breaker but it must have to do with Seattle beating GB and Detroit losing to Arizona.

If GB and Detroit somehow tie in their game while Dallas and Seattle win than Dallas wins the head to head tie breaker and gets the 1 seed.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-22-2014, 12:32 PM Reply   
Thanks for explanation. Appreciated
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2014, 2:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Welcome aboard buddy
I think I'm gonna hurl.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 2:07 PM Reply   
Quote:
Remember what happened the last time your boys played Washington???
I'm sure I remember that game as vividly as you remember the Dallas/Seattle game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Good win for Dallas, they made the Colts look stupid, but. the Cardinal's defense giving up almost 600 yards of offense is because of Lindley? How does that work?

Lynch is leading the NFL in rushing TD's. 3rd in rushing yards. Appreciate you recognizing Lynch is better.
Lynch is tied with 12 TD's to Murray's 12 TD's.Murray is "leading" the NFL in rushing yards.
How do you think your defense would hold up if you had your 3rd string QB in and no Marshawn Lynch?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2014, 2:44 PM Reply   
^^^BAHAHAHA Lynch has 16 touchdowns to Murray's 12, but nice try. You can catch touchdowns too in the NFL.
Murray is leading Lynch in one major category, 5 to 1...can you guess what that is?? It's fumbles.
Oh Murray also has 100 more rushing attempts too, mainly because Dallas wants to keep the ball out of Romo's hands as much as possible.
Old     (ttrigo)      Join Date: Dec 2004       12-22-2014, 2:58 PM Reply   
Lynch is a beast. I'll give him that. But seriously, another crotch grab? What an effin thug ash idiot! I really hope seattle and dallas face off again. I just want to see what happens if WakeWorld can blow up the Internet with all the hate talk in here leading up to and after!
Cowboys dominated colts, but with no TY Hilton to throw to, Luck was screwed. How many dropped passes were there? Like 5 gimmes? I don't know of any QB in the league doing more, with less. Go cowboys.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2014, 3:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I think I'm gonna hurl.
C'mon Mark you know you want to get on board with the Hawks and Seattle. You love it up here buddy.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2014, 3:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lynch is tied with 12 TD's to Murray's 12 TD's.Murray is "leading" the NFL in rushing yards.
How do you think your defense would hold up if you had your 3rd string QB in and no Marshawn Lynch?
Stop lying Robert!
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-22-2014, 3:49 PM Reply   
Our defense is:
#1 in PPG just like last year
#1 in YPG just like last year

Anyone know the last team to do that two years in a row??

85/86 Bears and only one other team has done it, the Browns in the 50's

You guys are watching greatness!!
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 4:30 PM Reply   
Quote:
Referencing injuries now? Thought you didn't make excuses, nor did the teams you backed. Guess you've changed your position on that flip flopper?
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 4:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ttrigo View Post
Lynch is a beast. I'll give him that. But seriously, another crotch grab? What an effin thug ash idiot! I really hope seattle and dallas face off again. I just want to see what happens if WakeWorld can blow up the Internet with all the hate talk in here leading up to and after!
Cowboys dominated colts, but with no TY Hilton to throw to, Luck was screwed. How many dropped passes were there? Like 5 gimmes? I don't know of any QB in the league doing more, with less. Go cowboys.

We have to hate on the Cowboys... We dispensed with the supposed NFC team everyone was glowing about in 2013 (Niners). This year we've dispensed with the supposed NFC team everyone was glowing about for 2014 (Cards). We took care of Green Bay and Philly as well. The Cowboys snuck one in our house early on and it has been eating away at Hawk fans ever since. Watch what Seattle does to St Louis this weekend. It will be a pre cursor to what's going to happen to any team that is unlucky enough come up here for a playoff game.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
How did you win the picks? Looks like a tie to me but maybe you can't count either?
You got 7 games wrong. I got 6 games wrong. Where I went to school 6 is less than 7.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Referencing injuries now? Thought you didn't make excuses, nor did the teams you backed. Guess you've changed your position on that flip flopper?
Just stating facts. You probably don't even know your 3rd string QB.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-22-2014, 4:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
We have to hate on the Cowboys... We dispensed with the supposed NFC team everyone was glowing about in 2013 (Niners). This year we've dispensed with the supposed NFC team everyone was glowing about for 2014 (Cards). We took care of Green Bay and Philly as well. The Cowboys snuck one in our house early on and it has been eating away at Hawk fans ever since. Watch what Seattle does to St Louis this weekend. It will be a pre cursor to what's going to happen to any team that is unlucky enough come up here for a playoff game.

We know you guys can talk the talk. Just hope Seattle can walk the walk. The Rams have a surprise for the hawks.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2014, 5:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
You got 7 games wrong. I got 6 games wrong. Where I went to school 6 is less than 7.
"Seahawks #1 Fan" you didn't pick the Lions/Bears game, thus you got it wrong. Check again bud.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-22-2014, 8:53 PM Reply   
Manning fails and sets up a brutal path through New England now...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2014, 10:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
That's hilarious!!! Seahawks fans have been making injury excuses ALL YEAR! Pot? Kettle?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-22-2014, 11:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
The cowboys didn't "sneak one in". They kicked your butts fair in square IN YOUR OWN HOUSE. You seattle fans have memories as long as your frozen, shrunken schmeckles. I'm sure there are plenty of seattle butts still hurt over it but, no one cares that it's been eating at your fans either. You'd think there'd be just a smidgen of humility even in a trash talking thread after having been the mop used to clean up your own stadium... Oh, and P.S. The Rams beat you too. Stay arrogant Seattle. It'll make the fall that much bigger and harder to recover from. Karma's a ...