Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-25-2021, 8:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
It is sad but the lefties dont want to talk about it, especially because, most are black children, because those black lives dont matter to the left. The people would vote differently if they cared.
Its sad, there are too many easily available guns and rightys dont want to talk about it, wont do anything about it. See how easy it is.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2021, 10:26 AM Reply   
This is what irony looks like. One would think god would have protected a man of the cloth, done something, like maybe send a vaccine. Thoughts and prayers.
https://friendlyatheist.patheos.com/...died-of-covid/
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-26-2021, 7:10 AM Reply   
so, 95, you think that limiting or outlawing guns, is going to keep criminals from having a gun?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-26-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ord27 View Post
so, 95, you think that limiting or outlawing guns, is going to keep criminals from having a gun?
I think its probably too late to do too much at this point. The horse is out of the barn. There are over 400 million guns in the US. Too many easily accessible guns to the people who shouldnt have them. I have enjoyed gun ownership since very young, mostly hunting guns and target guns, im not anti gun, i still own several. There are things i dont agree with, I dont think the TX law allowing anyone over 21 to open carry is going to make people safer. Im not really sure what the best response is. I just know 400 million guns is too many. Do you have any ideas?

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/11/17...%20like%20guns.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-27-2021, 5:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I think its probably too late to do too much at this point. The horse is out of the barn. There are over 400 million guns in the US. Too many easily accessible guns to the people who shouldnt have them. I have enjoyed gun ownership since very young, mostly hunting guns and target guns, im not anti gun, i still own several. There are things i dont agree with, I dont think the TX law allowing anyone over 21 to open carry is going to make people safer. Im not really sure what the best response is. I just know 400 million guns is too many. Do you have any ideas?

https://www.guns.com/news/2020/11/17...%20like%20guns.
KS tells TX to hold its beer. Here anyone over 18 can conceal carry. So dumb.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-26-2021, 10:46 AM Reply   
it is pretty easy. I'm not opposed to some sort of psychological screening.
I don't know anyone here that is carrying because of the new law. everyone that I know that wanted to carry, was already doing so.

I too have a couple of hand guns. I'm considering getting into some long range target shooting. If I need to have my background checked before I can purchase a sniper type of rifle, then that's what will happen. I'm thinking that that's just part of it
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2021, 2:26 PM Reply   
well, well, well..... look at this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mayorkas-...-surprised-him

Mayorkas admits 'tragic rise' of delta variant at US-Mexico border 'surprised' him

"We are confronted with a population of people that, as a general matter, that have a rate of illness of approximately 20%," he continued. "When one is speaking of 7,000 or 7,500 people encountered at the border every day, if one takes a look at that the system, it is not built for that in a COVID environment where isolation is required."

I am pretty sure they are getting more than 7500 a day. Let's use his math. They are releasing 1500 covid positive people into the US DAILY. Those 1500 are in close contact with the other 7500 a day more than likely. Day after day this is happening and you wonder why the hospitals are filling up?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2021, 2:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
well, well, well..... look at this.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/mayorkas-...-surprised-him

Mayorkas admits 'tragic rise' of delta variant at US-Mexico border 'surprised' him

"We are confronted with a population of people that, as a general matter, that have a rate of illness of approximately 20%," he continued. "When one is speaking of 7,000 or 7,500 people encountered at the border every day, if one takes a look at that the system, it is not built for that in a COVID environment where isolation is required."

I am pretty sure they are getting more than 7500 a day. Let's use his math. They are releasing 1500 covid positive people into the US DAILY. Those 1500 are in close contact with the other 7500 a day more than likely. Day after day this is happening and you wonder why the hospitals are filling up?
Dont worry, its barely like the flu. If you are under 45, ya got nothing to worry about.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2021, 4:04 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dont worry, its barely like the flu. If you are under 45, ya got nothing to worry about.
Not according to you guys.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       09-29-2021, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not according to you guys.
Missing work for 10 days is the minimum. Losing your taste for months is very likely. You could always be unlucky and get a blood clot that could easily wipe away a wakeboard season. Have you met a long-hauler? I have. Those natural antibodies are expensive. You could easily have to re-up your natural antibodies every year or so too. I'm sure you'll dodge a few years, but it seems that your are playing a dangerous game.

Or you could get the vaccine and all of those worries drop to near zero. Simple math says that I could easily go years without getting sick from COVID and even if I do, the severity will be less. Hopefully, by then treatments will be refined too--Like Z-Packs for COVID.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-29-2021, 9:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Missing work for 10 days is the minimum. Losing your taste for months is very likely. You could always be unlucky and get a blood clot that could easily wipe away a wakeboard season. Have you met a long-hauler? I have. Those natural antibodies are expensive. You could easily have to re-up your natural antibodies every year or so too. I'm sure you'll dodge a few years, but it seems that your are playing a dangerous game.

Or you could get the vaccine and all of those worries drop to near zero. Simple math says that I could easily go years without getting sick from COVID and even if I do, the severity will be less. Hopefully, by then treatments will be refined too--Like Z-Packs for COVID.
Missing work for 10 days is a procedural thing. You don't miss 10 days for any other illness. Heck you could be yaking up your guts with anything else on the way to work and they still may not send you home.

I know a guy who lost much of his hearing. He also had heart and blood pressure issues from before. Covid is an expensive game to play and the point is you don't know much about it long term as far as anitbodies. We may be better off allowing anyone 18 and younger to continue to get it and build immunity. The "covid" shot does not protect against covid so you really are not building antibodies against covid. So if you get a break through case, you pretty much have little protection against COVID. The vaccines make your body recognize the spike protein carrier. I guess the question is, once your body is infected with covid, does covid just replicate without the spike protein? Sounds like that is how it works. You are playing the game that you hope your body fights the spike proteins in enough volume that you don't get enough covid hijacking your cells and then your body can hopefully fight the ones that do make it through.

If you simply get covid, your body can recognize covid and spike proteins.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-28-2021, 2:49 PM Reply   
Florida Covid still killing twice as many people per day than California, they have half the population.
TX, much the same, almost twice as many daily deaths with 10 million less people than the CA population.
California has the best Covid numbers across the board right now, the state with the most people. Why do you think Newsome demolished the competition in the recall?
You are vastly underestimating Covids effects on hospitals, as did the officials in those massive populations in Idaho and the metropolis of Alaska, both have death panels to decide who gets help, who gets the door. Isnt that what you warned about with socialized medicine? Congrats, you got it. There is no auto accident vaccine Delta, you can avoid dying from it unlike dying in an auto accident.
How long does the natural immunity last? Same at 2 months as it is at 10 months ?a year? You dont know. You add in a vaccine and you have the best protection available. Dont blame Biden for spreading out the monoclonal antibodies to all states, blame the governors who choose to treat a deadly disease(partially because their biggest donor owns the company, DeSantis) instead of a free vaccine that will keep you from needing several thousands of dollars of treatment. Speaking only on the economic impact alone, the average covid hospital stay costs $74,000, the vaccine is free. Hmmm, tough decision?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-28-2021, 4:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Florida Covid still killing twice as many people per day than California, they have half the population.
TX, much the same, almost twice as many daily deaths with 10 million less people than the CA population.
California has the best Covid numbers across the board right now, the state with the most people. Why do you think Newsome demolished the competition in the recall?
You are vastly underestimating Covids effects on hospitals, as did the officials in those massive populations in Idaho and the metropolis of Alaska, both have death panels to decide who gets help, who gets the door. Isnt that what you warned about with socialized medicine? Congrats, you got it. There is no auto accident vaccine Delta, you can avoid dying from it unlike dying in an auto accident.
How long does the natural immunity last? Same at 2 months as it is at 10 months ?a year? You dont know. You add in a vaccine and you have the best protection available. Dont blame Biden for spreading out the monoclonal antibodies to all states, blame the governors who choose to treat a deadly disease(partially because their biggest donor owns the company, DeSantis) instead of a free vaccine that will keep you from needing several thousands of dollars of treatment. Speaking only on the economic impact alone, the average covid hospital stay costs $74,000, the vaccine is free. Hmmm, tough decision?
Newsome demolished in the recall because there is 25 percent foreign born in the state with voter harvesting and so on. Has nothing to do with covid.

Yep. That is exactly what socialized medicine does.

How long does the covid shot last? Pfizer is saying you may have to get a shot every year. So far natural immunity is superior according to the data in Israel. Who knows how long it lasts.

We know who is not dying of covid. Basically next to no one under the age of 18. lower than than the flu for the 45 and under crowd. VAST Majority in the over 75 crowd. Sounds to me like extremely old people need to be in lock down.

The US put out over $19 billion dollars to fund vaccine development and paid almost another 2 billion to buy vaccines from Pfizer alone. While it is not as expensive on a per person basis, the vaccines are not free.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       09-28-2021, 4:01 PM Reply   
I believe I saw I pictures of them waiting to get in at the border. They were all social distancing and wearing masks. Plus they were outside, so we should all be safe.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-29-2021, 10:37 AM Reply   
^^"Better off allowing anyone 18 and under to continue to get it"? Where and who do these under 18 folks live with? Dont ya think most all live with parents who are over 18? or is this another bizarro world example?
Better off...with everyone vaccinated. If you get covid, you will survive. I would love to go to Vegas with all the vax deniers, they just dont understand odds.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-29-2021, 12:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^"Better off allowing anyone 18 and under to continue to get it"? Where and who do these under 18 folks live with? Dont ya think most all live with parents who are over 18? or is this another bizarro world example?
Better off...with everyone vaccinated. If you get covid, you will survive. I would love to go to Vegas with all the vax deniers, they just dont understand odds.
If the parents are under the age of 45, they most likely do not need to get the vaccine either. If the people they live with or are exposed to are older or have issues, those people should get the vaccine. I thought vaccine was all science and stuff and those people are not going to the hospital. Again, in Israel, the vaccinated are 7 times more likely to develop covid. They certainly are not getting it from all those unvaccinated running around because they are a highly vaccinated population with a good amount of recovered covid patients who have better immunity to covid now (like 20x) as compared to those with the vaccine. The "Science" is more than strongly suggesting that in the long run you are better off allowing the young to go through the natural processes. Maybe in a couple years of more when you get some data showing longer term covid impacts on the young and the impacts of the vaccine, you change course based on the data.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-29-2021, 4:26 PM Reply   
7 times more likely than who?

And does getting COVID while vaxed not confer the same level of super-immunity?

Honest Qs… would love to see a link to the study?

Last edited by shawndoggy; 09-29-2021 at 4:29 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-29-2021, 4:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
7 times more likely than who?

And does getting COVID while vaxed not confer the same level of super-immunity?

Honest Qs… would love to see a link to the study?
Same questions I had as well. Sounds like you need a good shock of covid to the system and I am not sure you get that if you get the vaccine first. Who knows.

The 7 times number comes from the Israel Study. IT has to do with natural immunity being better than the covid shot. Now one could argue if it really is 7 times, however it is not zero or a negative number. It sounds like it is still greater than the vaccine.

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....24.21262415v1

Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections

Results SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees had a 13.06-fold (95% CI, 8.08 to 21.11) increased risk for breakthrough infection with the Delta variant compared to those previously infected, when the first event (infection or vaccination) occurred during January and February of 2021. The increased risk was significant (P<0.001) for symptomatic disease as well. When allowing the infection to occur at any time before vaccination (from March 2020 to February 2021), evidence of waning natural immunity was demonstrated, though SARS-CoV-2 naïve vaccinees had a 5.96-fold (95% CI, 4.85 to 7.33) increased risk for breakthrough infection and a 7.13-fold (95% CI, 5.51 to 9.21) increased risk for symptomatic disease. SARS-CoV-2-naïve vaccinees were also at a greater risk for COVID-19-related-hospitalizations compared to those that were previously infected.

Conclusions This study demonstrated that natural immunity confers longer lasting and stronger protection against infection, symptomatic disease and hospitalization caused by the Delta variant of SARS-CoV-2, compared to the BNT162b2 two-dose vaccine-induced immunity. Individuals who were both previously infected with SARS-CoV-2 and given a single dose of the vaccine gained additional protection against the Delta variant.

https://www.science.org/content/arti...-remains-vital

Having SARS-CoV-2 once confers much greater immunity than a vaccine—but vaccination remains vital

The research impresses Nussenzweig and other scientists who have reviewed a preprint of the results, posted yesterday on medRxiv. “It’s a textbook example of how natural immunity is really better than vaccination,” says Charlotte Thålin, a physician and immunology researcher at Danderyd Hospital and the Karolinska Institute who studies the immune responses to SARS-CoV-2. “To my knowledge, it’s the first time [this] has really been shown in the context of COVID-19.”
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-29-2021, 5:22 PM Reply   
That makes it sound like you get COVID from being vaxxed. Reality is surviving infection>vaxxed>unvaxxed.

It’s great and not surprising that infection confers natural immunity. That’s really an argument for a more rigorous testing regime, no? How else does one prove COVID except by a positive test?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 8:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
That makes it sound like you get COVID from being vaxxed. Reality is surviving infection>vaxxed>unvaxxed.

It’s great and not surprising that infection confers natural immunity. That’s really an argument for a more rigorous testing regime, no? How else does one prove COVID except by a positive test?
From what I have seen on the mRNA vaccine, is it induces your body to make a spike protein. The vaccine goes in your arm and is supposed to stay there while your body mobilizes to fight it. I have seen people make it sound like you have generated some sort of covid immunity, however that is not how I have seen this technology presented. The mRNA in no way is creating COVID in your body, only a protein.

Not sure that requires a testing regime. What is the point?

1) COVID is here to stay
2) some people have natural immunity already
3) according to what is supposedly being documented is those with the vaccine are not as seriously ill
4) There have been less than 350 deaths of those under 18
5) around 20,000 since the beginning from those under 45
6) way over half the deaths are people over 75 year old
7) Just under half the deaths are in the 45 to 65 age group
8) naturally gained immunity from contracting covid is greater than the vaccine (which no one wanted to even consider a few months ago)
9) those who have had covid are 7 times less likely to have a break though case then those with the vaccine

To me, it is becoming pretty clear that those 45 and up should get the vaccine. Just following the number of deaths on this. More than likely we lost the most people who were susceptible already but this group is more susceptible by looking at the numbers. We should not even worry about anyone under 18 and then have the discussion on which people between 18 and 45 should get the vaccine. Seems to me that we would have better long term outcomes if the data is correct. Seems like to me, vaccine mandates for those under 45 (or subset) are cutting off peoples long term health options.

I guess the only argument you could make is will we get mutations from the non vaccinated or those who have not contracted covid (as once again is sounds like the ones who have contracted it are less likely than the vaccinated to get a break through case). Seems to me that people have had to be exposed by now and possibly more than once. Could be wrong, however the mutations so far are from other countries and not the US. Are those countries that isolate doing a disservice?

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 09-30-2021 at 8:19 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
From what I have seen on the mRNA vaccine, is it induces your body to make a spike protein. The vaccine goes in your arm and is supposed to stay there while your body mobilizes to fight it. I have seen people make it sound like you have generated some sort of covid immunity, however that is not how I have seen this technology presented. The mRNA in no way is creating COVID in your body, only a protein.

Not sure that requires a testing regime. What is the point?

1) COVID is here to stay
2) some people have natural immunity already
3) according to what is supposedly being documented is those with the vaccine are not as seriously ill
4) There have been less than 350 deaths of those under 18
5) around 20,000 since the beginning from those under 45
6) way over half the deaths are people over 75 year old
7) Just under half the deaths are in the 45 to 65 age group
8) naturally gained immunity from contracting covid is greater than the vaccine (which no one wanted to even consider a few months ago)
9) those who have had covid are 7 times less likely to have a break though case then those with the vaccine

To me, it is becoming pretty clear that those 45 and up should get the vaccine. Just following the number of deaths on this. More than likely we lost the most people who were susceptible already but this group is more susceptible by looking at the numbers. We should not even worry about anyone under 18 and then have the discussion on which people between 18 and 45 should get the vaccine. Seems to me that we would have better long term outcomes if the data is correct. Seems like to me, vaccine mandates for those under 45 (or subset) are cutting off peoples long term health options.

I guess the only argument you could make is will we get mutations from the non vaccinated or those who have not contracted covid (as once again is sounds like the ones who have contracted it are less likely than the vaccinated to get a break through case). Seems to me that people have had to be exposed by now and possibly more than once. Could be wrong, however the mutations so far are from other countries and not the US. Are those countries that isolate doing a disservice?
You failed to include #10 on your list. Direct from the conclusions of your own post.
10. Those who have had covid and got vaccinated have the best protection, Bar none.
Everyone, 5 and up should get vaxxed. The US has no shortage of vaccines, we have more than any country on earth, use them.
If you count people over 45 in the US its close to 35% of the total population, we need to protect all.
Your assuming everyone has been exposed, thats not even pseudoscience, its just your not so well informed opinion.
Fox says 2 mutations are from the US, do we believe them or you?
https://www.foxnews.com/health/new-c...dentified-ohio
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
You failed to include #10 on your list. Direct from the conclusions of your own post.
10. Those who have had covid and got vaccinated have the best protection, Bar none.
Everyone, 5 and up should get vaxxed. The US has no shortage of vaccines, we have more than any country on earth, use them.
If you count people over 45 in the US its close to 35% of the total population, we need to protect all.
Your assuming everyone has been exposed, thats not even pseudoscience, its just your not so well informed opinion.
The mutations are not prevalent.

I am pretty sure that through 2 strains and the second being far more infectious than the first, unless you are living in your moms basement, then you have had to be exposed by now.

Sounds to me the data points that those under 45 are naturally pretty much naturally protected. Mission accomplished. Spike proteins are not harmless btw.

The facts are not saying anyone 5 and up should be vaccinated. The science is saying the opposite and that younger people especially would be better of fighting naturally and have a better long term immunity than jumping on the vaccine train. Unlike polio, you can still contract covid even if you are vaccinated. Polio vaccine, once you have had it, you can no long contract nor spread polio. That is huge difference.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 9:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
The mutations are not prevalent.

I am pretty sure that through 2 strains and the second being far more infectious than the first, unless you are living in your moms basement, then you have had to be exposed by now.

Sounds to me the data points that those under 45 are naturally pretty much naturally protected. Mission accomplished. Spike proteins are not harmless btw.

The facts are not saying anyone 5 and up should be vaccinated. The science is saying the opposite and that younger people especially would be better of fighting naturally and have a better long term immunity than jumping on the vaccine train. Unlike polio, you can still contract covid even if you are vaccinated. Polio vaccine, once you have had it, you can no long contract nor spread polio. That is huge difference.
They arent prevalent....yet. What will the next variant bring? We dont know, thus the effort to get everyone vaccinated.
Do you have anything whatsoever to document your opinion? ok.
You continue to toss 35% of the population, including yourself to the covid lions. Spike proteins arent harmless and yet none of our hospitals are over run with people suffering from effects from the vaccines, none of them.
Until you can contain and quarantine everyone 5 and up, the best attack is to vaccinate everyone, thats science.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
here is a fundamental point to all of this. Just probably a month ago and to be honest as we speak, you democrats ignore the data and science and are hell bent on throwing people out of jobs and everything else for simply wanting to wait for what they already knew was true. They are rushing to create authoritarian policies when many people already know they have survived covid and who and who is not dying from it. The government moving forward on this when the CDC website already has the statistics of what people know to be true and the fact they will not even acknowledge the data that natural immunity is better. That simply leads to mistrust.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 9:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
here is a fundamental point to all of this. Just probably a month ago and to be honest as we speak, you democrats ignore the data and science and are hell bent on throwing people out of jobs and everything else for simply wanting to wait for what they already knew was true. They are rushing to create authoritarian policies when many people already know they have survived covid and who and who is not dying from it. The government moving forward on this when the CDC website already has the statistics of what people know to be true and the fact they will not even acknowledge the data that natural immunity is better. That simply leads to mistrust.
No one is being thrown out of a job. All jobs have prerequisites. Most LEO's are required to be vaccinated against Polio, Mumps, Measles, tetanus, hepatitis, diptheria, rubella and other diseases, it is a condition of employment. Covid vax are no different. Personal choice bro, if you want the job, this is required. George Washington required his troops to be vaccinated, is that also authoritarian policy? The polio vax another authoritarian policy by the devil cabals? Vaccines are for the benefit of All of society, the greator good. Thats why the SC has ruled this way every single time. All the sudden in 2021 vaccines are authoritarian to radical conservatives. Seems the conservatives are moving goalposts, why now?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also this is another fundamental issue. Yes. Number 10 is the best, however you are pushing through authoritarian methods, the inability for healthy young people from ever pursuing number 10. Knowing that over half the population is not drastically impacted by covid and has the ability to explore getting number 10 is a problem. It is a serious problem. It is an over reach and dangerous problem for biden and the democrats in general to pursue this. The fact that they will not even let it ride for a year or 2 to see more data when the facts stat that we can is extremely troubling and dangerous.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 9:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Also this is another fundamental issue. Yes. Number 10 is the best, however you are pushing through authoritarian methods, the inability for healthy young people from ever pursuing number 10. Knowing that over half the population is not drastically impacted by covid and has the ability to explore getting number 10 is a problem. It is a serious problem. It is an over reach and dangerous problem for biden and the democrats in general to pursue this. The fact that they will not even let it ride for a year or 2 to see more data when the facts stat that we can is extremely troubling and dangerous.
Get off that "authoritarian methods" crap. Its a lie and you know it. Vaccines have been mandated going back to the Revolutionary War. It may have been what saved the Continental Army. Its radical Conservatives that are changing, moving the goalposts. Your ideas are extremely radical and evil for 35% of the population. Let it ride? we see what happens when you let it ride, we know, check Alaska hospitals, Mississippi hospitals, Houston hospitals, Idaho hospitals, Florida hospitals..... all know what the result is. That result and knowing it is extremely troubling and dangerous.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-29-2021, 7:29 PM Reply   
Ahhhhhh this will solve everything. Chicago is really leading way on the forefront of plans to stop crime. Oh wait. They’ve given up on that. Here is you gunshot kit to help get you to the hospital should you get shot while visiting this cesspool of violence. Don’t worry. Lori has you covered. Rather then arresting and charging criminals with crimes the democrats plan is to install gunshot kits around the city. You seriously can’t make this up.

Name:  26820A7F-B735-44CE-9D5F-044458DF8F87.jpeg
Views: 1252
Size:  202.2 KB

https://www.nbcchicago.com/investigations/chicago-installing-bleeding-control-kits-in-hundreds-of-city-buildings/2623223/

I guess 5 innocent white people gunned down today in the middle of downtown, during rush hour while simply walking down the street is no big deal. , the under eats driver shot in the neck and face , nah didn’t happen. , the 2 Asians **** by blacks, probably not a hate crime either.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 8:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Ahhhhhh this will solve everything. Chicago is really leading way on the forefront of plans to stop crime. Oh wait. They’ve given up on that. Here is you gunshot kit to help get you to the hospital should you get shot while visiting this cesspool of violence. Don’t worry. Lori has you covered. Rather then arresting and charging criminals with crimes the democrats plan is to install gunshot kits around the city. You seriously can’t make this up.

I guess 5 innocent white people gunned down today in the middle of downtown, during rush hour while simply walking down the street is no big deal. , the under eats driver shot in the neck and face , nah didn’t happen. , the 2 Asians **** by blacks, probably not a hate crime either.
Oakland is over their standard 100 plus murders 30 years running. Sounds to me instead of having vaccine mandates and stay at home orders, they should have stay at home orders for anyone in a democrat ran city. Much safer on the population
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 8:57 AM Reply   
Quote:

Attachment 46497

https://www.nbcchicago.com/investiga...dings/2623223/

If you cant slow the stream of guns coming into your city, you need to improve medical care. You have a severe gun problem but keep the blinders tight and blame it on the people using readily available guns. Ever read the def of insanity and not doing anything different?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you cant slow the stream of guns coming into your city, you need to improve medical care. You have a severe gun problem but keep the blinders tight and blame it on the people using readily available guns. Ever read the def of insanity and not doing anything different?
Yes. We have read the definition of insanity and wonder why the people of those cites still want to live on the democrat plantations. At some point in peoples lives, they have to actually accept their contributions to their way of life. I have yet to see a gun get up, go outside and shoot someone. It is always the people and their choices. They have the choice to stay off drugs. They have the choice to vote out people who are keeping them slaves to the government. Remember, just enough to help but not enough to matter is the democrat mantra.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yes. We have read the definition of insanity and wonder why the people of those cites still want to live on the democrat plantations. At some point in peoples lives, they have to actually accept their contributions to their way of life. I have yet to see a gun get up, go outside and shoot someone. It is always the people and their choices. They have the choice to stay off drugs. They have the choice to vote out people who are keeping them slaves to the government. Remember, just enough to help but not enough to matter is the democrat mantra.
You are arguing the opposite of your vaccine take. On vaccines you want to have personal choice. On Guns you BLAME personal choice. Is this bizarro world?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are arguing the opposite of your vaccine take. On vaccines you want to have personal choice. On Guns you BLAME personal choice. Is this bizarro world?
I don't think you know what you are saying.

You are comparing oranges and oldsmobiles.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
also. Medical Care? You think people are shooting each other over medial care? It is drugs, gambling and prostitution they are killing each other over. It is the control of those institutions and revenge. It is fundamentally the destruction of the family unit that the democrats have pushed for generations that has taken hold. Kids running in the streets with no value on proper education because the money is easier in a gang and no one at home to stop them when they are at the age of having to decide who to be.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
Quote:
also. Medical Care? You think people are shooting each other over medial care? It is drugs, gambling and prostitution they are killing each other over. It is the control of those institutions and revenge. It is fundamentally the destruction of the family unit that the democrats have pushed for generations that has taken hold. Kids running in the streets with no value on proper education because the money is easier in a gang and no one at home to stop them when they are at the age of having to decide who to be.
follow the thread, Starguy posted about mayor Lightfoot installing gunshot kits around the city. I never said anything about shootings due to medical care.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
follow the thread, Starguy posted about mayor Lightfoot installing gunshot kits around the city. I never said anything about shootings due to medical care.
from this guy called 95sn:
Quote:
If you cant slow the stream of guns coming into your city, you need to improve medical care.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-01-2021, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
I am
Sure you’re well aware Chicago has some of the the strictest gun ownership policies and background checks in the Nation.

I am sure the crime trends aligning with the democratic Soros backed ASA’s being elected , failing to prosecute violent offenders , along with the Democratic backed BLM movement continuing the war on policing in these violent cities has nothing to do with the crime trends and all about gun ownership. Locking up violent felons for possessing and using illegals guns would never decrease the violence right? If people knew they would be stopped by police or imprisioned with serious consequences for carrying illegal firearms you think they would be running around with them. There is a reason crime trends were low when police e were allowed to police and bad guys went to jail. Yes it’s thats simple. You’re an idiot. Talk to me when you have a logical fact based argument. All you have to do is look at crime trends pre and post Obama. Then look at them as Biden began his run for office. Every city that replaced their Police Chief and States Attorney with a Democrat has seen exponential crime increases. Violent crime has nothing to do with gun policies and everything g to do with liberal agenda. The end.

Last edited by xstarrider; 10-01-2021 at 8:01 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       09-29-2021, 7:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
They also said they expected the Afghan army to be intact for several months, not disintegrate in a week. Tell the whole story not just the bits you like.
Well seeing as how the Afghan army already threw in towel well in advance of the removal l as 60% of major cities in Afghanistan were already seized by the Taliban , Joe and his peeps are idiots, and it shows how much of an imbecile and out of touch with actual foreign policy he really is. Any body following what has been transpiring in Afghanistan since pussy joe took office could’ve predicted the outcome. He and his generals lied to the American people and it was put on front street for all to see his incompetency as a leader. Just another in the dozens of foreign policy failures our idiot in chief has blundered during his political tenure.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
It took them over 30 years to get the polio vaccine right and I can not find an account where it was mandated at all early on. Matter of fact they killed 10 kids with it and infected thousands with a kalifornia batch. Polio has the pleasure of being terrorizing.

Small pox was not mandated to the public until 1917. That is over 100 years after Washington mandated it to the troops. By the way, Washington only mandated it to the troops who had not had small pox. Those who had it, were not required. Small price to pay for a group of people that Washington wanted to keep alive so they could go line up against another army pointing and shooting guns at them and were expected to shoot back and absolutely die trying or be hanged for running away.

Vaccines mandates have always been radical and I am still trying to find a point that a disease that has such a good survival rate especially in well over half the population should be mandated. Especially when the FACTS are stating they are better off having had the disease. Also, yet again you are missing one very important facts. After it took decades to make those other vaccines mandatory, they had a crap load of data and when you take those vaccines, you in no way can contract or spread the disease.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-30-2021, 10:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
If you cant slow the stream of guns coming into your city, you need to improve medical care.
I posted replying to this post by starguy, dont be so stupid, this is elementary.

Attachment 46497

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-30-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Quote:
I posted replying to this post by starguy, dont be so stupid, this is elementary.

Attachment 46497

Don't worry. They have a large free government healthcare center called Cook County General. What could go wrong.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-30-2021, 3:29 PM Reply   
the left ideology
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La7ZJ6k_XEg
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2021, 8:31 AM Reply   
well, either the WH is flat out lying about what's happening at the border, as far as the mounted patrol is concerned, or Homeland security on the border has absolutely no regard for Biden's "orders".

Either way....just another example of how much of a joke this administration is...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/border-pa...135400341.html
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-01-2021, 8:40 AM Reply   
Hard to believe there is trouble at the border, how could it be? Trump said he built a wall and Mexico paid for it.
https://factcheck.afp.com/trump-fals...lmost-complete
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-01-2021, 8:45 AM Reply   
Seriously??? After all the BS you lefties threw out over the last 4 years being so against the wall he wanted to build???
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-01-2021, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Seriously??? After all the BS you lefties threw out over the last 4 years being so against the wall he wanted to build???
of course im not serious. It was irony.
Border patrol, like all law enforcement is a difficult job, esp in todays divided times. Im sure Biden saw the photos of mounted patrol and it looked kinda bad, he made comments probably a little too quickly. I dont think the border agents were whipping Haitians but rounding them up on horseback does have a herding animals look to it. Optics were bad. He had to say something. Still, Trump touted his wall for 5 years straight, going so far as to lie about its completeness. If it were complete, would we have todays issues? Immigration is a difficult fix, the increased numbers due to crime/climate and their economies make it more difficult. I blame both sides, Bush didnt fix immigration issues, Clinton didnt, Bush 2 didnt, Obama did the Dreamer thing but couldnt complete the deal, Trump made it worse, Biden the jury is still out but i doubt we will have any true immigration fixes in the next 4 years. Someone needs to stop kicking the can or we will have this same convo it 2032.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2021, 8:58 AM Reply   
well, hopefully Texas will build the wall regardless of the feds.
And, secure the border from illegal crossings.
Old     (ord27)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-01-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
I actually agree on most points. But I don't think the jury is still out on Biden. He has definitely made it worse.

And yes, the can needs to stop being kicked.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-01-2021, 1:23 PM Reply   
Question for the Rs: Is the Merck COVID therapeutic good news or just a way to get the sheeple to swallow the 5g mind control chip?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-01-2021, 1:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
Question for the Rs: Is the Merck COVID therapeutic good news or just a way to get the sheeple to swallow the 5g mind control chip?
If we keep letting the left control the government, it won't be a conspiracy, it will be mandated that everyone has a micro chip implanted into their head, and their checking account.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-01-2021, 2:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
If we keep letting the left control the government, it won't be a conspiracy, it will be mandated that everyone has a micro chip implanted into their head, and their checking account.

So Doug is sticking to the horse paste, because “the left.” (Obvs, duh)

What about the rest of you? Mark? Will you take a therapeutic or rely on word of mouth remedies?

I’m just curious if a pill that would significantly reduce the likelihood of death (not to mention severity of disease even if you are not in a high risk group) is going to get taken by the folks most likely to benefit (the COVID naive willingly unvaxxed)?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-02-2021, 3:27 AM Reply   
Quote:
So Doug is sticking to the horse paste, because “the left.” (Obvs, duh)

What about the rest of you? Mark? Will you take a therapeutic or rely on word of mouth remedies?

I’m just curious if a pill that would significantly reduce the likelihood of death (not to mention severity of disease even if you are not in a high risk group) is going to get taken by the folks most likely to benefit (the COVID naive willingly unvaxxed)?
I am vax'd and would take a pill that lowered my risk, most would, obviously, 75% of the county is vax'd, that's a lot when you threaten people. usually when you mandate or threaten people they tend to say FU. Now we can go back to who is not getting the vax and who may not be willing to take a pill. I think the non vax'd would be more willing to take the pill over the vax'd.

Why would anyone who is vax'd take it? So in 6 months or a year down the road, if oral meds are the answer, the non vax'd will have won this war, as they waited, and didn't "poison" themselves with a quick to market vaccine. I hope we don't see long term affects of the vaccine. Its way too early to tell, but there are possible side affects, like anything we put in our bodies, that can arise later in life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 7:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
How is that blood for oil thing working out in Iraq?

You want us to post the videos again of biden and harris saying they will not take the vaccine just a little over a year ago?

I think the therapeutic is great news, however it is not a vaccine so democrats will be against it.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2021, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
How is that blood for oil thing working out in Iraq?
Not sure what you mean, but domestic production exceeds demand now. The strategic play now, I guess, would be to try to minimize chinese influence in the region. The russians are flush with oil. Can someone remind me... are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia now?

Quote:
I think the therapeutic is great news, however it is not a vaccine so democrats will be against it.
I think it's great news too. I'm just worried that there's a contingent of science deniers who are still going shopping at the feed store. But then I guess there are folks who think a drug is only sketch if it's injectable rather than oral. Case in point:

Quote:
Why would anyone who is vax'd take it? So in 6 months or a year down the road, if oral meds are the answer, the non vax'd will have won this war, as they waited, and didn't "poison" themselves with a quick to market vaccine. I hope we don't see long term affects of the vaccine. Its way too early to tell, but there are possible side affects, like anything we put in our bodies, that can arise later in life.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 7:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Not sure what you mean, but domestic production exceeds demand now. The strategic play now, I guess, would be to try to minimize chinese influence in the region. The russians are flush with oil. Can someone remind me... are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia now?

I think it's great news too. I'm just worried that there's a contingent of science deniers who are still going shopping at the feed store. But then I guess there are folks who think a drug is only sketch if it's injectable rather than oral. Case in point:
Just wondering about Blood for Oil because that is the garbage you guys went around crying about for a war that you voted for too in mass. Figured if we are going to talk about these type of things, may as well observe the record and see where it is now.

The feed store thing is another lie. not helpful. That drug has got huge awards for the help to humanity. It is not just a random conspiracy. This is also an issue that when their are useful therapeutics, biden has made a move to limit their availability. The trust train has left and it does not help when supposedly well thought out people like yourself fall for talking points.

I think people find a drug sketch when the people pushing it just a year ago telling people not to trust it because the other political party was for it. They are also anti mandate when the data says they are not an issue. Couple that with the previous mandates for vaccines took a generations to become mandated. The other trust issue is people saying that those with vaccines are not going to the hospital then in the other hand stating those without are a danger to them. Don't forget 50 to 70 of those brown democrat voters who are not vaccinated, which again erodes trust when a certain side tries to blame this on Republicans.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:29 AM Reply   
Quote:

BTW Ma'am. I would be careful when casting out the science denier accusations. There are still X and Y chromosomes and I am pretty sure you will still have a prostate now that everyone in your party now identifies as the other sex or a dog or what ever.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       10-01-2021, 4:05 PM Reply   
I believe the people holding out on the vaccine are both Republicans and democrats. The argument here from the Republicans isn't to not get the vaccine, it's to not force people to get it since it's long term effects are unproven and if you have already had covid, you have antibodies already.

I got the microchip installed, but I think forcing people to get the vaccine is not right. Especially when they are bussing/ flying illegals all over the country and not giving them the shot first.

I also have a major problem with my body, my choice, but only when it comes to unborn babies. Way more unborn babies have died from abortion than people from covid. You can't say it's fine to kill a baby but you must take a vaccine to protect the elderly from getting covid from you and dying. Especially since if the vaccine works and the elderly are vaccinated, what's the risk?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-02-2021, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcd View Post
I believe the people holding out on the vaccine are both Republicans and democrats. The argument here from the Republicans isn't to not get the vaccine, it's to not force people to get it since it's long term effects are unproven and if you have already had covid, you have antibodies already.

I got the microchip installed, but I think forcing people to get the vaccine is not right. Especially when they are bussing/ flying illegals all over the country and not giving them the shot first.

I also have a major problem with my body, my choice, but only when it comes to unborn babies. Way more unborn babies have died from abortion than people from covid. You can't say it's fine to kill a baby but you must take a vaccine to protect the elderly from getting covid from you and dying. Especially since if the vaccine works and the elderly are vaccinated, what's the risk?
Everyone knows the abortion argument is a simple one. If you cannot be responsible, don't have sex. If you cannot raise a child, in a healthy environment, dont have sex. or at least protect both parties. Protection is free, especially for the low income or poor.

Its a moral dilemma, anti abortion folks feel, the killing of a person is wrong, pro abortion do not have that moral dilemma. So some, maybe not all, but some use it as a form of birth control, others use it as a way out of their bad decision making. And the true, racist, help aid in getting black and brown women to the planned parenthood centers. Those are the Karens you see outside of the clinic protesting "choice" and are the ones who bus black women to the clinic.

The stats are sad
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Ivermectin has awards, it has awards because it works if you have parasites, NOT Covid, who do you think you are pushing lies? Tucker Carlson? Trust train, lol. Who said the only problem hospitals have is "under staffing" your lies is the reason no one trusts.
The deal with past vaccines is different because in the past no one politicized it, almost all welcomed the vaccines for polio, chicken pox.....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 11:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ivermectin has awards, it has awards because it works if you have parasites, NOT Covid, who do you think you are pushing lies? Tucker Carlson? Trust train, lol. Who said the only problem hospitals have is "under staffing" your lies is the reason no one trusts.
The deal with past vaccines is different because in the past no one politicized it, almost all welcomed the vaccines for polio, chicken pox.....
You also want to talk about lack of trust. The FDA now can not say that women have babies. How do you trust an organization that is obviously politically motivated.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Want to talk about even less trust from you A holes. Take a look at this study. I don't have a dog in this fight and the first I heard about it was from you commies. Seems to me you and the left wing media's disgraceful response to any therapeutics is severely doing a disservice to trust vs honestly discussing all avenues instead of pushing your one way authoritarian methods:

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Therapeutic Advances:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.
Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-08-2021, 5:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Want to talk about even less trust from you A holes. Take a look at this study. I don't have a dog in this fight and the first I heard about it was from you commies. Seems to me you and the left wing media's disgraceful response to any therapeutics is severely doing a disservice to trust vs honestly discussing all avenues instead of pushing your one way authoritarian methods:

https://journals.lww.com/americanthe...ment_of.7.aspx

Ivermectin for Prevention and Treatment of COVID-19 Infection: A Systematic Review, Meta-analysis, and Trial Sequential Analysis to Inform Clinical Guidelines

Therapeutic Advances:

Meta-analysis of 15 trials found that ivermectin reduced risk of death compared with no ivermectin (average risk ratio 0.38, 95% confidence interval 0.19–0.73; n = 2438; I2 = 49%; moderate-certainty evidence). This result was confirmed in a trial sequential analysis using the same DerSimonian–Laird method that underpinned the unadjusted analysis. This was also robust against a trial sequential analysis using the Biggerstaff–Tweedie method. Low-certainty evidence found that ivermectin prophylaxis reduced COVID-19 infection by an average 86% (95% confidence interval 79%–91%). Secondary outcomes provided less certain evidence. Low-certainty evidence suggested that there may be no benefit with ivermectin for “need for mechanical ventilation,” whereas effect estimates for “improvement” and “deterioration” clearly favored ivermectin use. Severe adverse events were rare among treatment trials and evidence of no difference was assessed as low certainty. Evidence on other secondary outcomes was very low certainty.
Conclusions:

Moderate-certainty evidence finds that large reductions in COVID-19 deaths are possible using ivermectin. Using ivermectin early in the clinical course may reduce numbers progressing to severe disease. The apparent safety and low cost suggest that ivermectin is likely to have a significant impact on the SARS-CoV-2 pandemic globally.

Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. Option one seeks to avoid a dangerous disease the other goes right through it. Which makes more sense? I see it as a two layer defense.

If I had an extremely rare severe breakthrough case, I will take my doctors direction. If that includes experimental drugs, I would do it. I had the pleasure of experiencing H1N1. I didn't get the vaccine that year (and probably the year before too) because it wasn't convenient and I was lazy. My doctor's aggressive approach, even when they thought it was just the normal flu, saved me a lot sickness.

There is so much internet nonsense. If everyone called their doctor and asked them directly, "Should I get the vaccine." Almost every adult would be vaccinated. The internet has made us all dumber. Everything is a popularity contest. People feel justified because they have 1,000 idiots at their back. They think that gives them the authority to take on 1 expert. People spout off studies, but how many people are even qualified to interpret the data?

If anyone here has spoken to their doctor directly and their doctor said, "Do not take the vaccine." I would like to know why. My doc said to be the first in line.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Experimental vaccine or experimental treatment. Option one seeks to avoid a dangerous disease the other goes right through it. Which makes more sense? I see it as a two layer defense.

If I had an extremely rare severe breakthrough case, I will take my doctors direction. If that includes experimental drugs, I would do it. I had the pleasure of experiencing H1N1. I didn't get the vaccine that year (and probably the year before too) because it wasn't convenient and I was lazy. My doctor's aggressive approach, even when they thought it was just the normal flu, saved me a lot sickness.

There is so much internet nonsense. If everyone called their doctor and asked them directly, "Should I get the vaccine." Almost every adult would be vaccinated. The internet has made us all dumber. Everything is a popularity contest. People feel justified because they have 1,000 idiots at their back. They think that gives them the authority to take on 1 expert. People spout off studies, but how many people are even qualified to interpret the data?

If anyone here has spoken to their doctor directly and their doctor said, "Do not take the vaccine." I would like to know why. My doc said to be the first in line.
My Daughters doctor told her not to do it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-08-2021, 9:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
My Daughters doctor told her not to do it.
Tell us why. There are real reasons not to get vaccinated, those are he outliers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:

They both make sense, except for a certain party does not accept Treatment nor do they accept science that it is 45 year olds and older specifically 75 year olds and older that are the issue with covid. Otherwise it would be just like the flu as far as deaths. Natural immunity is better long term based on the SCIENCE. The science overall is still evolving. Just 2 months ago people would not believe that natural immunity was better. Just few months ago, you guys gave China a pass that it did not come out of the lab and even shut down all freedom of speech about it. Fear and tyranny go hand in hand.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-08-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
They both make sense, except for a certain party does not accept Treatment nor do they accept science that it is 45 year olds and older specifically 75 year olds and older that are the issue with covid. Otherwise it would be just like the flu as far as deaths. Natural immunity is better long term based on the SCIENCE. The science overall is still evolving. Just 2 months ago people would not believe that natural immunity was better. Just few months ago, you guys gave China a pass that it did not come out of the lab and even shut down all freedom of speech about it. Fear and tyranny go hand in hand.
100% those who got the vaccine will accept treatment if they catch a bad breakthrough case. You are arguing against an imaginary person. Passing on the vaccine and relying on treatment sets you at a disadvantage.

Natural immunity requires you to get the disease! Holy crap, do you know the long term effects of the disease? Can you garuntee that I won't catch a bad one? Can you prove that the vaccine is more dangerous than the disease? If the disease is more dangerous than vaccine (it is) avoidance is clearly the best, smartest and safest option.

Until the smoking gun is presented, COVID is almost certainly natural because it has happened many times in nature. Can it escape from a lab, sure, but that is far less feasible than it occurring in nature.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-09-2021, 4:30 AM Reply   
Quote:

The % of doctors who say "go get it" may be high, but obviously, not high enough if the government is firing them because they won't get the vaccine. Why, 99% of healthcare workers have gotten the covid, and they know they dont need the vaccine, and it go's against science. So Biden has to threaten them with their jobs. There are some 60 million not vax'd, and still the HIGHEST % not, are minority groups!

So you guys need to tell your fellow Democrats to get the shot.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 11:35 AM Reply   
And are you the doctor who is charge of the studies for Ivermectin? I certainly am not. I do know who you are in this chain. You are the person just like the other democrats who told the rest of the world it is for horses. Never heard of it before you people spouted off about it and so what if people tried it? Why is that an issue with you?

Hospitals being strained is a staffing issue. If it is a long term trend, then they can staff up. It not a lie. It is a fact. Obviously it is not that big of an issue, you commies are certainly willing to fire all the nurses and doctors who do not want to get a vaccine. Must not be that much of an issue. As we do know, these are peaks and they come and go. What is that to you?

Last I have seen. We had over 600,000 deaths prior to the vaccine and opening up. We are not open with packed everything and not everyone vaccinated and we are around 700,000. We have proof now that having covid is better than the vaccine. I really don't see what the issue is with you commies on this other than power.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
And are you the doctor who is charge of the studies for Ivermectin? I certainly am not. I do know who you are in this chain. You are the person just like the other democrats who told the rest of the world it is for horses. Never heard of it before you people spouted off about it and so what if people tried it? Why is that an issue with you?

Hospitals being strained is a staffing issue. If it is a long term trend, then they can staff up. It not a lie. It is a fact. Obviously it is not that big of an issue, you commies are certainly willing to fire all the nurses and doctors who do not want to get a vaccine. Must not be that much of an issue. As we do know, these are peaks and they come and go. What is that to you?

Last I have seen. We had over 600,000 deaths prior to the vaccine and opening up. We are not open with packed everything and not everyone vaccinated and we are around 700,000. We have proof now that having covid is better than the vaccine. I really don't see what the issue is with you commies on this other than power.
Im the voice of reason. There are at least 2 reasons NOT to use horse paste as a covid treatment.
1st, the CDC says it does not work.
https://emergency.cdc.gov/han/2021/pdf/CDC_HAN_449.pdf
2nd, the FDA says dont do it.
https://www.fda.gov/consumers/consum...event-covid-19
3rd, the people who have been over using it are filling ER's.
https://www.npr.org/sections/coronav...ontrol-centers

Delta, youre an idiot or a bold faced liar if trying to prove hospitals are not over run with unvaccinated covid patients, just staffing problems. When hallways are ICU rooms it isnt staffing.
https://billingsgazette.com/news/loc...d0e403211.html
When hospitals need refrigerated trucks to handle the dead, it isnt because a nurse called in sick.
https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...ths-spike.html
https://kobi5.com/news/local-news/yo...-surge-164494/
You are the commies forcing doctors to play god in who lives, who dies, its unvaccinated FOX believers fault.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 12:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im the voice of reason. There are at least 2 reasons NOT to use horse paste as a covid treatment.

Delta, youre an idiot or a bold faced liar if trying to prove hospitals are not over run with unvaccinated covid patients, just staffing problems. When hallways are ICU rooms it isnt staffing.
When hospitals need refrigerated trucks to handle the dead, it isnt because a nurse called in sick.
You are the commies forcing doctors to play god in who lives, who dies, its unvaccinated FOX believers fault.

And here we go with more mistrust from you commies. Even CNN says the story was bunk:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/polit...ory/index.html
Fact-checking the misinformation about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin

A story went viral last week about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug some Americans are taking to treat Covid-19 even though it is not approved or proven for that purpose.
It was a poor piece of journalism -- inadequate in its reporting, inaccurate in its depiction of what was happening in Oklahoma.
The story, which was first published by a local news outlet, baselessly suggested that overdoses among people taking ivermectin to fight Covid-19 were a primary factor in filling up hospitals in the state.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 2:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
And here we go with more mistrust from you commies. Even CNN says the story was bunk:

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/07/polit...ory/index.html
Fact-checking the misinformation about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin

A story went viral last week about Oklahoma hospitals and ivermectin, an anti-parasitic drug some Americans are taking to treat Covid-19 even though it is not approved or proven for that purpose.
It was a poor piece of journalism -- inadequate in its reporting, inaccurate in its depiction of what was happening in Oklahoma.
The story, which was first published by a local news outlet, baselessly suggested that overdoses among people taking ivermectin to fight Covid-19 were a primary factor in filling up hospitals in the state.
I didnt post about any OK story, I posted CDC, FDA and NPR, Strawman.
Heres more tho....

https://news.yahoo.com/husband-wife-...213426242.html
https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...c1ea5bde0.html
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/90552

I heard facebook is down, guess you are having trouble with your research.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
I didnt post about any OK story, I posted CDC, FDA and NPR, Strawman.
Heres more tho....

https://news.yahoo.com/husband-wife-...213426242.html
https://www.nola.com/news/coronaviru...c1ea5bde0.html
https://www.medpagetoday.com/infecti.../covid19/90552

I heard facebook is down, guess you are having trouble with your research.
Have not been on social media in over 3 years.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-04-2021, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

You are liar and a fool for thinking that is a happening everywhere and that it is a long term trend. It is a peak. If it is a trend, you add staff and facilities. That is how that works. You think there is this magic number of rooms and staff that each hospital has and it is the same in every place so when they write an article stating they are full that it means equal numbers?

Many of these articles have been fact checked to be false.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-04-2021, 2:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are liar and a fool for thinking that is a happening everywhere and that it is a long term trend. It is a peak. If it is a trend, you add staff and facilities. That is how that works. You think there is this magic number of rooms and staff that each hospital has and it is the same in every place so when they write an article stating they are full that it means equal numbers?

Many of these articles have been fact checked to be false.
Nope, prove any "lie" ive posted. Do I need to wait?
Houston, one of the largest medical centers in the entire USA...
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-16465143.php

Its only a "TREND" in Red states. They are extending their "PEAKS" while we have a free vaccine that works. A vaccine that has stopped peaks every where other than states with low Vax rates.
https://www.newsweek.com/here-are-st...spikes-1517794

looks like we confirmed who is lying (again).
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-08-2021, 7:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Nope, prove any "lie" ive posted. Do I need to wait?
Houston, one of the largest medical centers in the entire USA...
https://www.houstonchronicle.com/new...s-16465143.php

Its only a "TREND" in Red states. They are extending their "PEAKS" while we have a free vaccine that works. A vaccine that has stopped peaks every where other than states with low Vax rates.
https://www.newsweek.com/here-are-st...spikes-1517794

looks like we confirmed who is lying (again).
Just remember. More people have died during Biden being office than it did with Trump. Based on Bidens words, he should step down now.

Democrats had the worst of it during the early phases. Guess what though? The Red State people are still free.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       10-06-2021, 4:32 PM Reply   
Kim Fox needs to be jailed, for the rest of her life. Broad daylight, a group of gangsters have a shoot out, one person killed. video from cam, shows everything, she cant charge them. BLAHHH lol How stupid can the left become? I wonder, if a bunch of white folks starter a shootout, in the middle fo the day, on camera, would they have been charged?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-06-2021, 7:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Kim Fox needs to be jailed, for the rest of her life. Broad daylight, a group of gangsters have a shoot out, one person killed. video from cam, shows everything, she cant charge them. BLAHHH lol How stupid can the left become? I wonder, if a bunch of white folks starter a shootout, in the middle fo the day, on camera, would they have been charged?
She’s doing a bang up job. 130 plus shot a week for past 7 months.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-07-2021, 6:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
WTF. Its a scary time for the sane.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-07-2021, 5:35 PM Reply   
Well here you ha e the democratic ideals on full display. Armed
Shooter who gunned down multiple innocent people released on bail. Allowed to walk right out. Sitting at home before the wounded. Seems logical.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost....from-jail/amp/

Name:  1E85ABD9-DE6E-4DE6-B3C4-DDFB40C8C582.jpg
Views: 961
Size:  151.6 KB
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-06-2021, 7:16 PM Reply   
So why do the protected need to be protected from the unprotected by forcing the unprotected to use the protection that didn’t protect the protected in the first place ?