Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-21-2018, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
For 300 million guns? who's going to pay for them?

regardless, its pretty majorly retarded to assume all criminals would sell their guns if given the chance.

The military buy's gun all the time, now they can buy from the public.

I never said all criminals would sell their guns, but I do think a majority would. It worked in Australia.
Old     (prowake)      Join Date: Jul 2016       02-21-2018, 1:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by plhorn View Post
The military buy's gun all the time, now they can buy from the public.

I never said all criminals would sell their guns, but I do think a majority would. It worked in Australia.
probably because they don't have high violent-prone demographics like the USA does (Blacks and Hispanics)

the military is never going to buy 300 million civilian guns.

liberal fantasies are comically impractical. Why is your reality so bent and twisted around your emotions?
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-21-2018, 1:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by prowake View Post
probably because they don't have high violent-prone demographics like the USA does (Blacks and Hispanics)
HAHAHAHA Austrailian are LITERALLY the decedents of violent criminals. I take it you don't have too many Black or Hispanic friends? Oh and if you say you do.... they don't think they are your friend.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       02-21-2018, 2:11 PM Reply   
Lol did you see my rundown of his racist posts above? Either he doesn’t have any friends of color or he’s some brave keyboard warrior that keeps his mouth shut IRL.