Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wake Events

Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       01-04-2012, 9:51 AM Reply   
http://fiselatino.com/

FlyZone Costa Rica will be co-hosting the wake-arena at the first ever FISE event in the Americas.
Wakeboarding, BMX, Skateboard, FMX, Mountainbike, concerts, DJ's; all in one place, three days (and nights) long.
There will be $6000 in prize money for wake. You can see the obstacles that will be used in the attached picture.
Anyone interested in escaping the cold, participating, partying, surfing, vacationing, ... shoot me an email: info(at)flyzone-cr(dot)com and I'll add you to the FISE/wake mailing list, and/or keep an eye on www.flyzone-cr.com where I will soon be posting all info there is about the event.
Attached Images

Old     (moto817)      Join Date: Jan 2011       02-01-2013, 7:10 AM Reply   
Sent you a PM , four of us will be headed your way at the end of march, looking at stuff to do now !

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
Old     (tripsw)      Join Date: May 2006       02-01-2013, 7:58 AM Reply   
Hi, sounds good!
I do see a notification that I have a new message, but it won't open somehow. Maybe better send an email to sander (at) flyzone-cr (dot) com and I'd be happy to give you some recommendations. Plenty cool stuff to do around here!