Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-28-2021, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They did not find the democrats liable because they never investigated them. Difference is Trump specifically said to go peacefully, where democrats on tape have told supporters to get in peoples faces and not let them be in their towns. Yet you will defend them.
I guess they were smart enough to not be on site while the riots were taking place. Trump high-tailed it as soon as the **** hit the fan, but that was too little too late.

I think all looters and rioters, regardless of politics should face legal consequences.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2021, 9:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I guess they were smart enough to not be on site while the riots were taking place. Trump high-tailed it as soon as the **** hit the fan, but that was too little too late.

I think all looters and rioters, regardless of politics should face legal consequences.
Pretty sure there were protestors on site (which was absolutely not where Trump was) and then some more walked from the rally (which was not at congress) to the congress building.

FBI which is controlled by the Biden administration already said there was no coordinated effort. It was individuals who got caught up and did this. Good ol mob mentality. While I am sure there were a few individual who had the idea of doing something like they did, the majority was caught up in the emotion of the event.

Face it. you are trying to tie anything you can to Trump. We get it, you don't like him and frankly I have yet to see you have a republican or conservative talking point. With that said, Trump said specifically to walk down there (meaning they were not on site) and peacefully let your voices be heard. All this is on video and in the public sphere. Your talking points are simple fabrications.

Truth be told Maxine Waters was on site for the democrat riots.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/polit...ial/index.html

Waters calls for protesters to 'get more confrontational' if no guilty verdict is reached in Derek Chauvin trial

https://www.wsj.com/articles/maxine-...ic-11619213954

Maxine Waters’s Long History of Reckless Rhetoric
The California congresswoman has never been a peacemaker. She’s always been on the side of rioting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9547781.html

Nancy Pelosi joins protests over police killing of George Floyd
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-28-2021, 12:55 PM Reply   
This seems like a great policy. When do American students get 450,000 to bolster their education and well being ? How much money is this administration just going to keep handing out ?

Name:  D39374C9-FA0A-4043-BD3F-3F3E3165A53B.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  155.9 KB
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-28-2021, 1:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Pretty sure there were protestors on site (which was absolutely not where Trump was) and then some more walked from the rally (which was not at congress) to the congress building.

FBI which is controlled by the Biden administration already said there was no coordinated effort. It was individuals who got caught up and did this. Good ol mob mentality. While I am sure there were a few individual who had the idea of doing something like they did, the majority was caught up in the emotion of the event.

Face it. you are trying to tie anything you can to Trump. We get it, you don't like him and frankly I have yet to see you have a republican or conservative talking point. With that said, Trump said specifically to walk down there (meaning they were not on site) and peacefully let your voices be heard. All this is on video and in the public sphere. Your talking points are simple fabrications.

Truth be told Maxine Waters was on site for the democrat riots.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/19/polit...ial/index.html

Waters calls for protesters to 'get more confrontational' if no guilty verdict is reached in Derek Chauvin trial

https://www.wsj.com/articles/maxine-...ic-11619213954

Maxine Waters’s Long History of Reckless Rhetoric
The California congresswoman has never been a peacemaker. She’s always been on the side of rioting.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9547781.html

Nancy Pelosi joins protests over police killing of George Floyd
Apples and oranges. Trump tried to steal an election, an act of treason. There are laws, none against joining the fight regarding equality nor a law against being anti convicted murderer like Chauvin.
Let me know if you pick up the part where he said "peacefully" and let me know if you think that is a good way to describe his speech, or his stack of lies piled one on top of the next. How many times did he reference peace? how many times did he reference fighting, fighting back, not gonna take it...all the lies about winning an election he lost by a landslide...virtually hundreds of lies in 45 minutes. When the crowd was shouting FIGHT FOR TRUMP! Did they hear "march peacefully"? Or did they hear FIGHT LIKE HELL? THEY STOLE THE ELECTION! Listen and try to count the lies. You believe all those lies? Who's the fool?
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q...F&&FORM=VDRVRV
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-28-2021, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Apples and oranges. Trump tried to steal an election, an act of treason. There are laws, none against joining the fight regarding equality nor a law against being anti convicted murderer like Chauvin.
Let me know if you pick up the part where he said "peacefully" and let me know if you think that is a good way to describe his speech, or his stack of lies piled one on top of the next. How many times did he reference peace? how many times did he reference fighting, fighting back, not gonna take it...all the lies about winning an election he lost by a landslide...virtually hundreds of lies in 45 minutes. When the crowd was shouting FIGHT FOR TRUMP! Did they hear "march peacefully"? Or did they hear FIGHT LIKE HELL? THEY STOLE THE ELECTION! Listen and try to count the lies. You believe all those lies? Who's the fool?
Can you tell me which law he broke? According to you commies, exercising your legal rights is stealing and racism.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       10-29-2021, 7:16 AM Reply   
Quote:
Can you tell me which law he broke? According to you commies, exercising your legal rights is stealing and racism.
I saw a fake book cover on instagram that read: "Everything I don't like is communism, an idiots guide to arguing on the internet."

Every time someone screams "COMMUNISM!!!" that is what is what I think about.

I'd post the meme, but it is a pain to post pictures on WW.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2021, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I saw a fake book cover on instagram that read: "Everything I don't like is communism, an idiots guide to arguing on the internet."

Every time someone screams "COMMUNISM!!!" that is what is what I think about.

I'd post the meme, but it is a pain to post pictures on WW.
So basically you can not point me to where the law was broken?
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-04-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
So basically you can not point me to where the law was broken?
I forget the post. You do like to call everything you don't like communism though.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       10-29-2021, 8:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are saying you are one of those who believe trumps lies. Still calling democrats commies ? Why, they are capitalists, nothing like communists. His legal rights were to take his case to the courts, he did, they lost every single case, all of them. Treason is a crime against democracy, against the constitution, a crime that betrays the country. He lost an election, lied and told you it was rigged and with the help of several congress persons and his staff pushed that lie so far, You Believe It. Fact, no one has found any of the voter fraud, not through the 80 court cases he lost, none of the recounts, none of the audits, none of the million dollar rewards to find fraud came up with anything other than a few republicans who got caught. The attorneys representing him are losing their law licenses for lying to the courts. How much more clear can it be? You have ZERO proof of your belief, nothing. A guy who was proved to be a conman that had to pay $25 million in his Trump University fraud case, a guy who has a life long history of grifting and lying and thats the guy you believe. lol. sucks to be so gullible, ice down the kool-aid.

[ˈtrēzən]

NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"
synonyms:
treachery · lese-majesty · disloyalty · betrayal · faithlessness ·  perfidy 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2021, 9:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
So you are saying you are one of those who believe trumps lies. Still calling democrats commies ? Why, they are capitalists, nothing like communists. His legal rights were to take his case to the courts, he did, they lost every single case, all of them. Treason is a crime against democracy, against the constitution, a crime that betrays the country. He lost an election, lied and told you it was rigged and with the help of several congress persons and his staff pushed that lie so far, You Believe It. Fact, no one has found any of the voter fraud, not through the 80 court cases he lost, none of the recounts, none of the audits, none of the million dollar rewards to find fraud came up with anything other than a few republicans who got caught. The attorneys representing him are losing their law licenses for lying to the courts. How much more clear can it be? You have ZERO proof of your belief, nothing. A guy who was proved to be a conman that had to pay $25 million in his Trump University fraud case, a guy who has a life long history of grifting and lying and thats the guy you believe. lol. sucks to be so gullible, ice down the kool-aid.

[ˈtrēzən]

NOUN
the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
"they were convicted of treason"
synonyms:
treachery · lese-majesty · disloyalty · betrayal · faithlessness ·  perfidy 
Sounds to me you need to look at the democrat policies if you want a definition of treason to our country.

I don't have to listen to Trump to tell you the election is fraud. The numbers in kalifornia tell you it is. The numerical jump in other districts tell you it was too. I have been laying out for 20 years on this board on what the democrats have been doing in kalifornia to commit fraud and the numbers are playing out before our eyes. For the last election sending millions of ballots to everywhere was made legal by the courts not the legislatures. you will consider them legal ballots however you have zero knowledge of how filled them out or who received them. The numbers and the discrepancy of vote totals strongly suggest fraud. To say so is not a crime. I said this was how this was going to be viewed before a single vote was even cast.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-28-2021, 6:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Still you and your TDS.