Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-04-2021, 7:22 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
How is that blood for oil thing working out in Iraq?
Not sure what you mean, but domestic production exceeds demand now. The strategic play now, I guess, would be to try to minimize chinese influence in the region. The russians are flush with oil. Can someone remind me... are we at war with East Asia or Eurasia now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I think the therapeutic is great news, however it is not a vaccine so democrats will be against it.
I think it's great news too. I'm just worried that there's a contingent of science deniers who are still going shopping at the feed store. But then I guess there are folks who think a drug is only sketch if it's injectable rather than oral. Case in point:

Quote:
Why would anyone who is vax'd take it? So in 6 months or a year down the road, if oral meds are the answer, the non vax'd will have won this war, as they waited, and didn't "poison" themselves with a quick to market vaccine. I hope we don't see long term affects of the vaccine. Its way too early to tell, but there are possible side affects, like anything we put in our bodies, that can arise later in life.