Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-01-2009, 2:25 PM Reply   
I already mentioned ShadowBox sponsoring WakeWorld in another thread, but we've also had Company Wake come on board with a huge presence to help support your WakeWorld habit! In addition, The House, a company that has been with us for years, has stepped up their support in a big way. We've even added a wakeboard camp in Croatia called CableWake.com!

As always, we encourage you to support the companies that are supporting you by bringing WakeWorld to you for free. Thanks.

Back to your regularly scheduled program...
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       04-01-2009, 2:28 PM Reply   
Very cool. Congrats Dave! You have built a fine machine here Sir.
Old     (toxis)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-01-2009, 11:44 PM Reply   
Just wish some of these bucks could go to updating and getting a new forum. One that you can check from different computers and see what's actually new to you instead of what's new since you last checked on that machine. I check sites from at least 3 different machines and I never know what's new and what's not. Honestly, that's the main reason I don't check this site as often as I do other forums.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-01-2009, 11:50 PM Reply   
No, I'm getting a water slide for my backyard with it. Maybe a llama if there's anything left!
Old     (westsiderippa)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-01-2009, 11:58 PM Reply   
watch out dave those things SPIT!!!!!
i love ww never change it. keep up the good work dave and thanks!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       04-02-2009, 12:15 AM Reply   
sweet! now you can afford to send me to trips for event coverage. thanks dave.
Old     (wakeworld)      Join Date: Jan 1997       04-02-2009, 1:01 AM Reply   
With the champagne and limos on which you insist, I don't think I'll ever be able to afford you! :-)

Unfortunately, these awesome new sponsors are just making up for all the business we lost because of the off-season/bad economy. However, I'm stoked on how it's bouncing back for us. Luckily, this economy has some companies re-evaluating their investment in print ads, which definitely benefits us, so we're keeping our fingers crossed for a strong year!!
Old     (redsupralaunch)      Join Date: Aug 2002       04-02-2009, 5:40 AM Reply   
Congrats to both the Sponsors and Dave
Old     (andy_nintzel)      Join Date: Sep 2004 Location: Minnesnowda       04-02-2009, 6:30 AM Reply   
I am stoked as hell that JC and Curt at The House stepped up their Game! I have been preaching to them for years that this web site is the authority on all things wake! I am going to have to drop into the business office today and hand out some high fives!
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       04-02-2009, 6:31 AM Reply   
Thanks to the sponsors. Good work Dave. Tough to sign people up to spend more money on advertising these days.
Old     (dillls)      Join Date: Jul 2008       04-02-2009, 7:04 AM Reply   
Dave-

I got a couple llamas to spare on my farm if you want one for free.

Save your money for the water slide. :-)