Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through April 03, 2009

Old     (steve_jones)      Join Date: Jun 2006       03-19-2009, 9:37 PM Reply   
You know, we tend to just hear about the bad things regarding dealers and manufacturers so I wanted to take 10 seconds to say how great Liquid Force's products and customer service are. I can't believe how great they have treated me on a very small issue. I don't know if it's appropriate to name names but these guys are awesome and there is a reason they are a leading manufacturer and have made it through tough times. There is also a reason everyone that tries on their bindings ends up with a pair! They are like slippers!!

Support the companies that have great products and take care of you after the sale!!
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-20-2009, 3:18 AM Reply   
I have always been a Liquid Force supporter, but Mike Z and the rest of the crew at LF are the reason I wont ride anything else. The customer service is second to none, glad to hear they have yet another satisfied customer!
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-20-2009, 4:39 AM Reply   
I've been riding LF since the first board they ever made the Free 135 and I have never had to send anything back on warranty from them. Best boards and bindings imho.
Old     (onthewatermo)      Join Date: Jan 2008       03-20-2009, 6:27 AM Reply   
From the main office to the local shops, from the riders to their products, my experiences with Liquid Force have made me a lifetime supporter.
Old     (maleyb)      Join Date: Oct 2007       03-20-2009, 6:45 AM Reply   
I own a shop and I have never worked with anyone that does a better job than Mike Z at LF.
Old     (sethenol)      Join Date: Jun 2004       03-20-2009, 8:45 AM Reply   
So true, I love LF and their service. I had a pair of boots replaced twice for ripping down the sides a few years ago and they gave me the newest edition after all was said and done. LF 4 Life!
Old     (blake2wake)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-20-2009, 10:07 AM Reply   
Mike Z rocks! Just makes it easy to own high quality gear knowing a company backs its products with great customer service and warranties. Thanks LF
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       03-20-2009, 4:26 PM Reply   
I second the praise of LF and their dealers. I had some bindings(most comfortable EVER!) and when they were coming apart my local shop just swapped them out. Now I know it was my shop, Sitzmark, who kicks ass by the way who replaced them, but LF must allow this or they couldn't have just done it no questions. That's why I will always support LF in some way or another. Great company and the shops I shop at sell them. Its a win, win for me.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-21-2009, 4:46 AM Reply   
Has anyone out there EVER broken a LF board??? I never have and my bigger friends never have either.
Old     (nvboarder)      Join Date: Nov 2005       03-22-2009, 1:06 PM Reply   
I agree their customer service is awesome. I had an issue with my 08 board and bindings last year and the shop I purchased them from went out of business, I contacted Liquid Force directly and they stepped up and replaced them, with out hesitation. Great company and great people.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       03-23-2009, 1:52 PM Reply   
sick boards + most comfortable bindings + awesome customer service = liquid force...that's why i rock 'em!
Old     (stokemetercom)      Join Date: Mar 2009       03-24-2009, 5:47 AM Reply   
Had a board damaged in shipment. They didn't think twice about replacing it.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       03-24-2009, 6:46 AM Reply   
I luckily haven't had a problem with any of my LF gear yet, and now that it's all out of warranty I guess it won't matter if I do, however, I have been riding LF since I got my Super Squirt back in '99, and I don't plan on changing that. Awesome company, IMO.
Old     (hardway180)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-24-2009, 8:37 AM Reply   
Mike Z is the bomb! LF is the only way to go. Every time something happens to gear (which is almost never) I just switch it out with my shop. I know my shop rules, but it is liquid that lets them do that because they actually STAND behind their product PROMPTLY. So If you want insurance of being on the water no matter what happens to your gear and at the same time getting the most performance, RIDE LF!!! By the way the limited 09 bindings ride AMAZING... Took a set with the limited sovens yesterday.
Old     (wakemikey)      Join Date: Mar 2008       03-24-2009, 9:20 AM Reply   
Everyone remember the Super Squirt? I really think that is a board that changed wakeboarding. Love that board. I would ride one now if I had one! Sometimes anyways. :-) :-)
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       03-24-2009, 10:04 AM Reply   
I ripped the baseplate off of my LF transits on an over thrown backroll, emailed three times with photos and never heard anything from them (this was three/four years ago it all went down).

Was pissed, but to this day I still rock LF binders
Old     (xclay89x)      Join Date: Feb 2009       03-28-2009, 10:23 PM Reply   
Bought a new pair of bindings and the latex or whatever started peeling of the back. I called Mike Z and he helped me out so much. LF has the best service and they stand by their warranty. GREAT company