Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-12-2006, 7:04 PM Reply   
My 9 year old daughter got to try out her new 07 CWB Charger at Berryessa today. You can see from the photos that she is very happy with it.

Upload
Fia and her new Cdub.
Upload
Rockin out just before her pull
Upload
HS
Upload
TS
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       11-12-2006, 7:06 PM Reply   
check out the handle positing on the toeside! awesome!
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-12-2006, 7:22 PM Reply   
Nice, sweet board!!! I must say I was bit chilly even with a wetsuite today at Berryessa, I can't beleive you were able to get a 9 year old out in this cold of weather she's a real trooper. Where did you guys ride at? We were over by spanish flat and some guys in a little dingy kept on getting in the way of our D-ups as they were trying to hit our wakes, it got to be quite annoying.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-12-2006, 7:24 PM Reply   
Oh yeah, if you ever need another rider PM me my parents have a house up at berryessa and I am always looking for new folks to rip it up with.
Old     (dmac)      Join Date: Jul 2003       11-12-2006, 7:29 PM Reply   
how does she keep he hair so dry?

nice, she looks super happy, score one for dad!
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-12-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
Thanks Joe! I'll try to let you know in advance when the Berryessa sliders will be up.

Nick, both of my girls rode today behind the 2nd bridge. All I saw were a few fishing boats back there. Water wasn't the best, but all of us wanted to ride. A BIG thanks to mom for driving the boat today.
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       11-12-2006, 7:38 PM Reply   
Dylan, unlike me she doen't fall much.
Upload

Nick, let's see what the weather looks like next weekend. I've got a place at Rancho.
Old     (berryessa_mom)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-12-2006, 8:31 PM Reply   
who's building sliders at Berryessa??? Have you been invited to a rail jam???
Old     (firedawg)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-13-2006, 2:29 AM Reply   
Those are money shots. Its always good to see the girls tearing it up. She looks like she's having the time of her life. Hows Berryessa temps? I'm stuck in Kuwait for the next 1 1/2 months. Will be back on the water by the 1st of Feb. I plan on 1/2 day on the water and 1/2 day in the snow. I'm going thru withdrawls looking at these pics. Enjoy and do a session for me.
Old     (nickdakoolkat)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-13-2006, 12:33 PM Reply   
Yes, elaborate on the sliders please....unless it is some sort of top secret operation being performed under the radar. Hopefully the rain will clear up by next weekend, I haven't missed a weekend of boarding since end of April.

My parents house is up above Steele Park in the highlands. Are you going to be kicked off the lake whenever they do all their changes? I think its a shame what they are doing, all those trailors on the lake give it character.

(Message edited by nickdakoolkat on November 13, 2006)
Old     (rideit4life)      Join Date: Dec 2005       11-13-2006, 1:33 PM Reply   
Cute pictures. That's pretty sav for a nine year old wearing a wet-suit at this time of year.