Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2019, 8:32 AM Reply   
Hilarious how the hypocrisy of the left knows no borders... Could these liars be more exposed?
https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada...disposable-cup
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-26-2019, 8:46 AM Reply   
Oh man, Tommy Boy lit this dumb, libtard broad UP! The left just keeps getting more and more exposed for what they are. Bold prediction: the right will have the house, senate and prez in 2020 because of the pure evil that makes up the left.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ice...ention-hearing
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2019, 9:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hilarious how the hypocrisy of the left knows no borders... Could these liars be more exposed?
https://www.foxnews.com/world/canada...disposable-cup
Nobody cares bro, if conservatives don't care about Trump trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on a political opponent I don't see how photo shopping of a paper cup is going to make any waves.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       09-26-2019, 12:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Nobody cares bro, if conservatives don't care about Trump trying to extort a foreign country for dirt on a political opponent I don't see how photo shopping of a paper cup is going to make any waves.
I am pretty sure you have not read any actual articles on that. He wanted Bidens son investigated which happens to be the same son that was placed on a foreign board for $50,000 a month and Biden had the Ukraine prosecutor fired that was investigating fraud the company that Biden's son was employed by. Biden did this by threatening to withhold a billion dollar loan from the US. Biden is on tape admitting and laughing about all this. Seems a little shady to me. Of course, Biden is not a political opponent. Biden is not even a nominee for anything. He is a private citizen.

On the other hand, the democrats did hire a ex-british spy who in turn hired 2 Russian agents to dig up dirt on Trump who was an actual political opponent.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-26-2019, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I am pretty sure you have not read any actual articles on that. He wanted Bidens son investigated which happens to be the same son that was placed on a foreign board for $50,000 a month and Biden had the Ukraine prosecutor fired that was investigating fraud the company that Biden's son was employed by. Biden did this by threatening to withhold a billion dollar loan from the US. Biden is on tape admitting and laughing about all this. Seems a little shady to me.
Bidens' son who had already been investigated and cleared of any wrong doing and Ukraines prosecutor who was notoriously corrupt and the requirement to remove was not from "Biden" but the USA and EU combined.

Quote:
Of course, Biden is not a political opponent. Biden is not even a nominee for anything. He is a private citizen.
A private citizen who was the vice president and is running for the democratic nominee for President.

Really Delta, you need to take a break from huffing Wombles farts and get some fresh oxygen in the brain every now and then.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-26-2019, 2:33 PM Reply   
Pretty hilarious to see Rod and Mark prancing around doing the "pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" routine. Pretty clear by the actions taken surrounding the call transcripts/recording that multiple high level aides knew this was bad news and moved to use a state secret system to hide *politically* sensitive material. And it sounds like it may not have been the first time this was done.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2019, 1:55 AM Reply   
Prancing??? LOL that sounds like something wake77 would do in one of his parades...

I’m willing to say Trump is not clean in more than one area and I’m not afraid to admit it. I didn’t vote for him because of his outstanding character. I voted for him because I knew he would get in the trenches, get muddy and be willing to cowboy this country back into shape a la Ronald Reagan. He’s been getting his as$ beat by the media every day since he took office and he’s still standing. That takes a special kind of human.

As long as he keeps moving the dial in the right direction, I’ll support him-despite the fact that he’s a class-A rectal cavity.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2019, 1:58 AM Reply   
Oh and shouldn’t you be more concerned with Biden’s corruptness? That’s where this all started.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-27-2019, 3:34 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh and shouldn’t you be more concerned with Biden’s corruptness? That’s where this all started.
Shirley, you must be joking.

QQ for the peanut gallery - should an Attorney General recuse himself from an investigation into a complaint in which he is a named party?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2019, 3:52 AM Reply   
If Trump was a play-by-the-rules kind of guy, there’s no way he’d have accomplished as much as he has and there’s no way he could weather the media storms. We needed that P-grabber to go in and crack some skulls. He’s been doing pretty good so far. Just need to get the wall built ASAP now.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-27-2019, 5:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
If Trump was a play-by-the-rules kind of guy, there’s no way he’d have accomplished as much as he has and there’s no way he could weather the media storms. We needed that P-grabber to go in and crack some skulls. He’s been doing pretty good so far. Just need to get the wall built ASAP now.

From my side, he has actually been pretty terrible at getting anything done by himself and most everything that he gets involved in personally turns to poop (China, nafta2, North Korea, Putin, etc). But where he has handed off stuff to others who have some skills he has been able to get a lot done (kavanaugh, tcaja, rollback of enviro regs).

His superpowers are definitely Twitter shaming and being able to quickly blunder to the next scandal (or merely outrageous position) to make us forget about the last thing he did.

Really the big Obama complaint I hear from you guys is the hot mic “I’ll have more flexibility after the election” comment. What he had also said “and hey if you could get with my personal attorney and Erik Holder, I’d really appreciate it if you could do me a favor and check and see if Romney might have committed any crimes while at Bain Capital. People are saying he might have.”? Would that pale in comparison to “more flexibility” comment?
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-27-2019, 6:42 AM Reply   
Quote:
Ralph, the whistle blowers information is very accurate and the white house is doing what it does best , Obstruct, Obstruct, Obstruct! Trump is putting his extortion calls in top secret servers and the whistle blower says this is Not the first time, can't wait to see what else the white house is hiding. Trumps approval rating went all the way up to 43% Before his UN speech, and after giving a great teleprompter speech, his approval rating went DOWN, slightly, Nothing can help this president except starting a war. Let the impeachment (witch hunt)begin.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-27-2019, 12:02 PM Reply   
While I don't disagree impeachment is a political process and I just don't see it passing through the Senate. American politics is just so polarized I don't think any republicans care if trump breaks the law or not.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-27-2019, 4:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeshmoe View Post
Ralph, the whistle blowers information is very accurate and the white house is doing what it does best , Obstruct, Obstruct, Obstruct! Trump is putting his extortion calls in top secret servers and the whistle blower says this is Not the first time, can't wait to see what else the white house is hiding. Trumps approval rating went all the way up to 43% Before his UN speech, and after giving a great teleprompter speech, his approval rating went DOWN, slightly, Nothing can help this president except starting a war. Let the impeachment (witch hunt)begin.
https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...roval-ratings/
Did you bump your head again? Have you been hot-boxing in your trailer park again? How the h-e double tooth picks do you know how accurate it is??? Sheesh, it’s second or third hand info so this partisan hack calling themself a whistle blower doesn’t even know if he’s accurate. This is nothing more than the fictional Steele dossier 2.0. The only mainstream polling place that called Trump’s victory was Rasmussen and they had Trump at 51% a couple days ago. Polls are pretty much worthless when it comes to Trump anyway.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-28-2019, 1:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
How the h-e double tooth picks do you know how accurate it is???
Well the acting director of national intelligence (a Trump political appointee) told congress that the whistleblower did the right thing and that the complaint was credible. And forget the report, read the "transcript" that the white house released.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-28-2019, 3:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Did you bump your head again? Have you been hot-boxing in your trailer park again? How the h-e double tooth picks do you know how accurate it is??? Sheesh, it’s second or third hand info so this partisan hack calling themself a whistle blower doesn’t even know if he’s accurate. This is nothing more than the fictional Steele dossier 2.0. The only mainstream polling place that called Trump’s victory was Rasmussen and they had Trump at 51% a couple days ago. Polls are pretty much worthless when it comes to Trump anyway.
FUN FACT: Most people currently dismissing the Whistleblower Report as unreliable “hearsay” and “secondhand information from someone not there” believe every single word of the New Testament Gospels, all written from secondhand info by someone not there, decades after the fact. Glory!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2019, 3:48 AM Reply   
Don’t even care. There is and always has been behind-the-scenes conversations the public don’t and or shouldn’t know about. This little impeachment inquiry just added $5,000,000 to Trumps war chest within 24 hours after Pelosi announced it. He’s now got $15,000,000 and counting with more than a year to go. I say keep yappin, libtards. Trump will put those donations to good use.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2019, 3:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
FUN FACT: Most people currently dismissing the Whistleblower Report as unreliable “hearsay” and “secondhand information from someone not there” believe every single word of the New Testament Gospels, all written from secondhand info by someone not there, decades after the fact. Glory!
Lol! Are you claiming the whistle blower was led and inspired by God to blow the whistle? Shoot and another miss for you. Sorry, little buddy.

Relax. I’m sure the left will be back in power soon enough once the right gets the ship righted for awhile longer. You guys were in power for long enough to make a pretty big mess that the good guys have to clean up now.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-28-2019, 4:42 AM Reply   
Thanks for proving the point lol - classic!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-28-2019, 5:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol! Are you claiming the whistle blower was led and inspired by God to blow the whistle? Shoot and another miss for you. Sorry, little buddy.
You know nothing about your religion. God is the omnipotent omniscient creator. He knows exactly what you will do when he creates you. Every act by every one is exactly as he knew it would be when he created them. Murderer, rapist, lover, hater, etc... Even Trump and the conservative xtians that distort their religion into exactly the the opposite of it's tenets. It was as he intended at creation.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2019, 11:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks for proving the point lol - classic!
They’re mutually exclusive. Your effort to conflate the two is strike two, pal.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2019, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You know nothing about your religion. God is the omnipotent omniscient creator. He knows exactly what you will do when he creates you. Every act by every one is exactly as he knew it would be when he created them. Murderer, rapist, lover, hater, etc... Even Trump and the conservative xtians that distort their religion into exactly the the opposite of it's tenets. It was as he intended at creation.
Oh really? I know enough to know where I’m going when I take the dirt nap. I’m surprised you know as much as you do and yet you choose to deny Him. Parable of the seeds I guess.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2019, 11:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
I don’t believe all of what you’re saying, but that’s probably best saved for another thread I guess.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2019, 12:13 PM Reply   
Okay. This is just one of plenty of reasons why libtards don’t have a chance in 2020. They keep shooting themselves in the foot. It’s just uncanny!

https://www.foxnews.com/us/new-york-...en-immigration
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-28-2019, 2:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Did you bump your head again? Have you been hot-boxing in your trailer park again?
Mark, I know you love being condescending, I do not live in a trailer park, I live in an RV resort community, it has an Olympic size pool, lighted tennis courts which I use every day, of course a mile long lake which I wakeboard on every day, par 3 golf course, and my big deck I know you like very much, which is right on the water. I bet your mom doesn't have a hot tub in her trailer park like I have on my big deck.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-28-2019, 5:09 PM Reply   
“RV resort community.” Is that the new, stigma-reducing, PC label for trailer parks these days? Looks like yer in one a dem “uppity” parks with all the fancy trimmins and probably even a resident dentist that can work on yer tooth. I bet you even got dem mag wheels and racing stripes on yer rig too right? Ever put lipstick on a pig? I bet ya have. Besides that hot tub, how many banjo hooks and bottle openers are screwed to the side of yer deck? Hey, watch out. I hear them Duke Boys are at it again!

Sorry. I’m fresh out of condescension now.

As for my mom, my parents live in a real house with a deck, a partial ocean view (depending on the tides) and it’s paid for. No hot tub though so you win.
Old     (joeshmoe)      Join Date: Jan 2003       09-29-2019, 3:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
As for my mom, my parents live in a real house with a deck, a partial ocean view (depending on the tides) and it’s paid for. No hot tub though so you win.
Oh, I forgot, I get a dock for my boat(all year) short walk to the tennis courts, free water and cable, storage for my trailers, everything, for less than 6 bucks a day! Did I mention I am 5 miles from Disney world? Also, the mile long lake runs north and south, so the water is always flat. Mark, Please tell me how much your Mom pays in taxes on her ocean view house for the year?
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-30-2019, 1:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Here's another myth constantly regurgitated by the right. No poll had Hillary beating Trump in a landslide. Just about every credible poll had Hillary leading, but it was only within the margin of error. Bill Maher even starting saying weeks leading up to the election, that Trump was gaining steam and that he could win the election.

And there's the brilliant play by the right. Let's call the information from the whistleblower "second or third hand information", even though everything they claimed has been proven true. Their report was spot on with what they released in the call transcript. The Biden's, Guilliani, Barr, etc., it's all in there. So here is what markj is saying. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, So and so is planning a terrorist attack on several GOP lawmakers". Well, don't report that to anyone because it is "second hand info". The whistleblower also reported that the transcript was moved to a computer system inaccessible to just about anyone. Guess what. That was true, also. I don't understand how the GOP thinks they will be successful attacking the whistleblower's credibility when everything they reported has been shown to be true. Two Trump appointees have stated they found the whistleblower "credible" and the complaints of "urgent concern". A Trump appointee testified to Congress that the whistleblower's complaint matched the contents of the telephone transcript.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-30-2019, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
Here's another myth constantly regurgitated by the right. No poll had Hillary beating Trump in a landslide. Just about every credible poll had Hillary leading, but it was only within the margin of error. Bill Maher even starting saying weeks leading up to the election, that Trump was gaining steam and that he could win the election.

And there's the brilliant play by the right. Let's call the information from the whistleblower "second or third hand information", even though everything they claimed has been proven true. Their report was spot on with what they released in the call transcript. The Biden's, Guilliani, Barr, etc., it's all in there. So here is what markj is saying. If someone came to you and said, "Hey, So and so is planning a terrorist attack on several GOP lawmakers". Well, don't report that to anyone because it is "second hand info". The whistleblower also reported that the transcript was moved to a computer system inaccessible to just about anyone. Guess what. That was true, also. I don't understand how the GOP thinks they will be successful attacking the whistleblower's credibility when everything they reported has been shown to be true. Two Trump appointees have stated they found the whistleblower "credible" and the complaints of "urgent concern". A Trump appointee testified to Congress that the whistleblower's complaint matched the contents of the telephone transcript.
Who said landslide? You just made that up. Meanwhile, suck on this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...-in-prank-call
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-30-2019, 6:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Oh, I forgot, I get a dock for my boat(all year) short walk to the tennis courts, free water and cable, storage for my trailers, everything, for less than 6 bucks a day! Did I mention I am 5 miles from Disney world? Also, the mile long lake runs north and south, so the water is always flat. Mark, Please tell me how much your Mom pays in taxes on her ocean view house for the year?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHHKU4znvo8
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-30-2019, 9:47 AM Reply   
So whats the undignified ignorant lying POS in the WH doing these day?. You guys are disappointing me. I come here to get the news on that.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-30-2019, 1:07 PM Reply   
Flailing about rage-tweeting while more revelations come out about pressuring foreign leaders for assistance with political matters

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/09/30/u...gtype=Homepage

Meanwhile Cheetoh’s own inspector general felt compelled to come out today and shoot down the ridiculous claims that Trump and his buttboys like markj are making about the whistleblower not having firsthand knowledge of any events in the complaint.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-30-2019, 1:29 PM Reply   
Quote:
Flailing about rage-tweeting while more revelations come out about pressuring foreign leaders for assistance with political matters

Meanwhile Cheetoh’s own inspector general felt compelled to come out today and shoot down the ridiculous claims that Trump and his buttboys like markj are making about the whistleblower not having firsthand knowledge of any events in the complaint.
It's pretty clear that Trump and his backers in DC do not have a coherent strategy to combat this. It seems like their current plan is just to throw anything out there and see if it sticks. Kevin McCarthy goes out to defend Trump and doesn't even know what was in the transcript. Lindsay Graham basically went out and contradicted everything he said about impeachment in the 90's. Jim Jordan kept repeating the debunked Biden lies. And Stephen Miller, WTF knows what that creep was taking about.

I find it so weird that Trump and his backers criticize the credibility about the whistleblower, when everything they reported has been shown to be true. The logic of a Trump supporter.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-30-2019, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Who said landslide? You just made that up. Meanwhile, suck on this.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gop...-in-prank-call
Did you not say that the polls were wrong? Several Trumpsters have proclaimed that polls suggested Hillary would win in a landslide.

How does that exonerate Trump? You do realize that is nothing like Trump is accused of doing? Trump wasn't "asking for dirt" about Biden.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-30-2019, 2:03 PM Reply   
Who is your Dem pic for president in 2020?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-30-2019, 6:01 PM Reply   
Quote:

Big yawn. You, wake and fly can keep sucking it while the GOP has both houses, the POTUS and gains a super majority in the S.C. after 2020. No way RBG can last through another term. You’ll only have yourselves to blame for not reining in the radical left of your party and not stopping the total BS of things such as claiming there are like 38 genders now. Normal people are sick of your schit. That’s why the head libtard politicians are losing so much traction. You all keep letting the tail wag the dog and it’s gonna prove fatal.

That said, I hope you keep it up. Please do impeach and watch hellfire get released in the 2020 polls.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-01-2019, 1:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Big yawn. You, wake and fly can keep sucking it while the GOP has both houses, the POTUS and gains a super majority in the S.C. after 2020. No way RBG can last through another term. You’ll only have yourselves to blame for not reining in the radical left of your party and not stopping the total BS of things such as claiming there are like 38 genders now. Normal people are sick of your schit. That’s why the head libtard politicians are losing so much traction. You all keep letting the tail wag the dog and it’s gonna prove fatal.

That said, I hope you keep it up. Please do impeach and watch hellfire get released in the 2020 polls.
"Both houses"? LOL.

You mean the "polls" that have gone up 10 points in favor of impeachment?

You can cite all of the "liberal BS" all you wish, but you are extremely deluded if you think independent voters (which helped Trump's election) are not concerned with his actions. It wasn't solely MAGA hat wearers that elected him in 2016.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-01-2019, 2:04 AM Reply   
The logic of a Trump supporter is.... When faced with adversity, dial up the delusion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2019, 3:00 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Both houses"? LOL.

You can cite all of the "liberal BS" all you wish, but you are extremely deluded if you think independent voters (which helped Trump's election) are not concerned with his actions. It wasn't solely MAGA hat wearers that elected him in 2016.
Just like the Russia hoax, this too will go away and libtards will be further exposed as partisan hacks who still can’t accept the 2016 election results. Meanwhile, enjoy this. Or should I say, “impeach this.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...o-impeach-this
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-01-2019, 3:02 AM Reply   
I especially love the video montage.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-01-2019, 8:54 AM Reply   
For those on the Political Left, who view Trump as a self-seeking traitor, this latest effort is merely the continuation of Operation Russiagate.

For Trump supporters, the transcript of Trump’s phone call revealed a seemingly earnest effort to fulfill his 2016 campaign promises of draining the swamp and making America great again.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       10-01-2019, 10:10 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wombat2wombat View Post
For those on the Political Left, who view Trump as a self-seeking traitor, this latest effort is merely the continuation of Operation Russiagate.

For Trump supporters, the transcript of Trump’s phone call revealed a seemingly earnest effort to fulfill his 2016 campaign promises of draining the swamp and making America great again.
Excellent summary. It's one of the dangers of people in power pushing the "fake news" narrative, it makes it hard for reasonable people to navigate whats true and what is spin.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2019, 10:16 AM Reply   
ERMAGHERD IMPEACH NOW

this is indefensible
Attached Images

Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-01-2019, 10:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bidens' son who had already been investigated and cleared of any wrong doing and Ukraines prosecutor who was notoriously corrupt and the requirement to remove was not from "Biden" but the USA and EU combined.

A private citizen who was the vice president and is running for the democratic nominee for President.

Really Delta, you need to take a break from huffing Wombles farts and get some fresh oxygen in the brain every now and then.
Even Bill Maher said if that was Trumps son, the left would have it on TV 24/7. I guess the messaging of who is corrupt depend on who tells, however Biden's son was apparently not qualified to be on the board and why would his father the VP, have a prosecutor fired in another country? Seems a little below the VP of the United States to be hiring and firing prosecutors of a former soviet state. Hell, the VP ca not go into Missouri and tell them who to hire and fire, never mind a different country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-01-2019, 10:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Shirley, you must be joking.

QQ for the peanut gallery - should an Attorney General recuse himself from an investigation into a complaint in which he is a named party?
He was named the party, so they would trying and get him to recuse himself. It is all politics and this is why the democrats are so dangerous to our freedoms.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-01-2019, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Good to know your life is worthless....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-01-2019, 10:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
You are making the argument for liberal states and their high taxes are bad? I agree.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-01-2019, 10:46 AM Reply   
Quote:

I am pretty sure it was the whistle blowers own detailed lawyer like statement was the one who literally said they did not hear the conversation first hand. Kind of odd that Schiff is the one who always seems to have this information out to the public. Really odd considering he runs the intelligence committee. Seems to me like another democrat weaponizing their position.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-01-2019, 10:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Both houses"? LOL.

Independent voters don't have to decide which restroom to use. They know which party is the one for them.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-01-2019, 10:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
The logic of a Trump supporter is.... When faced with adversity, dial up the delusion.
You mean like your 2 plus years of the Russians did it? Now on to your second fairy tale. Those delusions?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-01-2019, 5:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
He was named the party, so they would trying and get him to recuse himself. It is all politics and this is why the democrats are so dangerous to our freedoms.
Trump’s own appointed IG is a democratic shill trying to improperly force the AG to recuse? You get more and more delusional every day. Melting down just like Cheetoh.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-02-2019, 1:15 AM Reply   
Quote:

So why did Trump lie about it? FIrst, he says after the story broke, it was because of immense corruption in Ukraine. The very next day, he says it was because other countries weren't giving their fair share (even though, that was a false statement). Why did Pompeo publicly proclaim he "knew very little about it" a couple of days after the transcript was released, when in fact, he was sitting in on the phone call?

If anything, that phone call displays that Trump has chosen to anchor his yacht in the proverbial DC swamp. His promise to be the most transparent presidency was a lie. That phone call was to dig up information on a political opponent. All of the problems the Ukraine's are facing, and you think that investigating Hunter Biden should be at the top of their list?

America was great before Trump and will be "great again" once he leaves office. The future of America doesn't rest on the shoulders of a reality TV host.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-02-2019, 1:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Independent voters don't have to decide which restroom to use. They know which party is the one for them.
Independent voters don't give a $h!t about issues like these. It's rubes like you that believe the country should be ruled by religious dogma and fairy tales.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-02-2019, 1:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Even Bill Maher said if that was Trumps son, the left would have it on TV 24/7. I guess the messaging of who is corrupt depend on who tells, however Biden's son was apparently not qualified to be on the board and why would his father the VP, have a prosecutor fired in another country? Seems a little below the VP of the United States to be hiring and firing prosecutors of a former soviet state. Hell, the VP ca not go into Missouri and tell them who to hire and fire, never mind a different country.
Except most of Europe and other Western countries wanted the prosecutor removed. Biden fired no one; he withheld aid until that prosecutor was removed. This was supported by the Obama administration and there was no attempt to hide what they were doing. Biden commented on what he did publicly, he didn't try to hide the details in a restricted vault. And you know why? It's because he refused to investigate corruption in the Ukraine. It's funny that not one other country condemned the US for having that prosecutor removed. Not one. No other country has came forward and said Biden did it to protect his son. Then the next prosecutor appointed did investigate Biden's son, and the conclusion? There was no evidence of corruption or wrongdoing. And you don't think an administration couldn't have a "Missouri prosecutor" removed if there was clear evidence of corruption? Quit listening to conservative talking points and use your brain.

And I love how you guys comment that Biden's son "wasn't qualified". What makes any of the Trump kids qualified for anything? Relatives of politicians receive positions like these all of the time. Trump's daughter was in China securing rights for patents at the same time her and Trump were discussing trade with the Chinese.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-02-2019, 1:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
You mean like your 2 plus years of the Russians did it? Now on to your second fairy tale. Those delusions?
The evidence is in Mueller's report. You can say it was bogus because they didn't charge Trump with a crime, but to act as though no wrongdoing is mentioned in Mueller's report shows the level of your delusion.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       10-02-2019, 1:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
And attack the whistleblower. Assange was a hero to Trumpsters in 2016. Now, it's "Let's execute the whistleblower". They attack the whistleblower's credibility, when everything they accuse Trump of has been shown to be accurate.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       10-02-2019, 1:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
What makes any of the Trump kids qualified for anything?
TrumpTurd delusion.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-02-2019, 2:39 AM Reply   
Top Google search topic for wake and fly: How to cope with TDS.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-02-2019, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Trump’s own appointed IG is a democratic shill trying to improperly force the AG to recuse? You get more and more delusional every day. Melting down just like Cheetoh.
I guess you don't know how this fake narrative game works do you.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2019, 8:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
I guess you don't know how this fake narrative game works do you.
I'm catching on... Holding Trump accountable = evil and bad, even if its his own appointee doing it. Pushing multiple foreign leaders for assistance against a political opponent, good. Well good now, not good if a Democrat is in office.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-02-2019, 11:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
I'm catching on... Holding Trump accountable = evil and bad, even if its his own appointee doing it. Pushing multiple foreign leaders for assistance against a political opponent, good. Well good now, not good if a Democrat is in office.
His own appointee is not holding him for anything.

He is not pushing any foreign leaders for intel. The process is for a lower person to ask the higher person to introduce them to the higher person of the other country in order to work with there people. The Russian Hoax investigation is happening in the Ukraine as well. Australian PM actual said that they called first. The fired Ukraine prosecutor is ready to be a witness in the US right now.

Turns out ol Schiff is lying. He actually had previous input to the "so call whistleblower". Kind of odd too that Obama actually used an executive order to add more secrecy provisions to the already passed whistleblower law on the books. Wonder why that was done? There was no public outcry for that. I am smelling a rat again.

Schiff in he press conference trying to say it did not matter how the whistleblower came about. It is now about what Trump has admitted too. This has rat written all over it. Schiff is using the intelligence committee to spy on the executive branch. This is not going to end well for the country.

They are trying to stall the IG investigations.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-02-2019, 11:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
And attack the whistleblower. Assange was a hero to Trumpsters in 2016. Now, it's "Let's execute the whistleblower". They attack the whistleblower's credibility, when everything they accuse Trump of has been shown to be accurate.
Oh no. He called a foreign leader. Oh no!!!!! Water is wet. The whistleblower is Schiff and he is using his position to spy on the executive branch and impede an official investigation to democrats Russian hoax.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-02-2019, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
The evidence is in Mueller's report. You can say it was bogus because they didn't charge Trump with a crime, but to act as though no wrongdoing is mentioned in Mueller's report shows the level of your delusion.
Sure, I get how a banana republic works. Accuse someone of horrible things. When they defend themselves, you yell that they were impeding your efforts so they are guilty. Works in the Congo, works for democrats. Thankfully it did not work for people with a brain.

Pelosi let is slip today when she quoted Thomas Pain (I believe) when she spoke of the the revolution. I think she was signalling. This is not going to end well. This is going to get violent at some point.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-02-2019, 12:10 PM Reply   
Of course it will. The president is inciting violence plain as day.

Your delusion is getting out of control.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-03-2019, 12:40 AM Reply   
The sky is falling the sky is falling!!! Too bad the lefts slate is so empty they can't just simply win an election instead make **** up that goes nowhere & impeachment is "nothing left to lose" cause they know they have not one winning idea
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       10-03-2019, 1:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
The sky is falling the sky is falling!!! Too bad the lefts slate is so empty they can't just simply win an election instead make **** up that goes nowhere & impeachment is "nothing left to lose" cause they know they have not one winning idea
Cha Ching! Nailed it.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2019, 3:14 AM Reply   
Lol the crybaby bitching and whining from Trump's buttboys on this thread is almost as pathetic as Trump's own bitching and whining. Sad!
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-03-2019, 4:13 AM Reply   
The only whining & bitching I see is from the lefties. The dems can't stand on their own ideas and their idiotic cult sheep followers can't keep up so they're all out of ideas too. LOL
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2019, 7:06 AM Reply   
Quote:
Lol the crybaby bitching and whining from Trump's buttboys on this thread is almost as pathetic as Trump's own bitching and whining. Sad!
Irony alert. Vast majority of this thread is leftist complaining and making stuff up about Trump. Two plus years of a Russia Hoax. Supreme Court Nomination lies from the left. Head of the intelligence committee saying over and over again that he has absolute proof that Trump colluded with Russia when the biased Mueller reported that their was none. Now the same Head of the Intelligence Committee is making up that Trump colluded with other foreign leader for dirt and this was all spear headed by the ficticious "whistle blower". The some blower that Schiff said he did not have contact with but turns out the NY Times has now confirmed had contact with on this matter up to 6 weeks ahead of time? Something stinks in the hen house. Also turns out that the IG's investigation had turned to the Ukraine as well before this.

You really believe the American public is believing this? At this point you don't believe that is why you are reponding with "delusional" vs stating facts.
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-03-2019, 7:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Irony alert. Vast majority of this thread is leftist complaining and making stuff up about Trump. Two plus years of a Russia Hoax. Supreme Court Nomination lies from the left. Head of the intelligence committee saying over and over again that he has absolute proof that Trump colluded with Russia when the biased Mueller reported that their was none. Now the same Head of the Intelligence Committee is making up that Trump colluded with other foreign leader for dirt and this was all spear headed by the ficticious "whistle blower". The some blower that Schiff said he did not have contact with but turns out the NY Times has now confirmed had contact with on this matter up to 6 weeks ahead of time? Something stinks in the hen house. Also turns out that the IG's investigation had turned to the Ukraine as well before this.

You really believe the American public is believing this? At this point you don't believe that is why you are reponding with "delusional" vs stating facts.
That's all moot, he's a grifter & orange man bad! The left loves corruption, as long as it's them doing it
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2019, 7:20 AM Reply   
Bahahahhaha irony indeed.

Despite the ridiculous innuendo you keep peddling for Private Bonespurs, it's a regular occurrence for whistleblowers at this level to contact the House Intelligence committee for guidance. The committee has publicly stated they did not receive the complaint in advance. Could they be lying, like Trump does on the regular (just like when he came out yesterday and said he thinks Schiff helped write the thing - with no evidence)? Sure. But Trump knows that dumbasses like you will parrot the trash he's spewing and continue to muddy the waters.

It must be nice to just wish away the facts - again, that Trump's own inspector general came out and publicly announced that, having reviewed the complaint regarding Trump "using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election" and not only found it both "credible" and "urgent" but noted that the whistleblower had “direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct."

“The whistleblower submitted the appropriate Disclosure of Urgent Concern form that was in effect as of August 12, 2019, and had been used by the ICIG since May 24, 2018,” the inspector general’s new statement says. “The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information. The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible.”
Old     (wombat2wombat)      Join Date: Sep 2018       10-03-2019, 7:52 AM Reply   
So you can come back bitching after you bitched about others bitching. Comical. Back to the "scandal", it'll fizzle like the rest of them did & you'll have Trump till 2024. You can bang out paragraph after paragraph & the law will still be on his side & the left will continue to look more & more irrelevant everyday till they completely implode & start turning on each as the new investigations turn up just how corrupt the lefty pigs are.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2019, 7:59 AM Reply   
Yes, presenting quotes from Trump's own IG is "bitching" in Trumptardville. Noted!
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2019, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Bahahahhaha irony indeed.

Despite the ridiculous innuendo you keep peddling for Private Bonespurs, it's a regular occurrence for whistleblowers at this level to contact the House Intelligence committee for guidance. The committee has publicly stated they did not receive the complaint in advance. Could they be lying, like Trump does on the regular (just like when he came out yesterday and said he thinks Schiff helped write the thing - with no evidence)? Sure. But Trump knows that dumbasses like you will parrot the trash he's spewing and continue to muddy the waters.

It must be nice to just wish away the facts - again, that Trump's own inspector general came out and publicly announced that, having reviewed the complaint regarding Trump "using the power of his office to solicit interference from a foreign country in the 2020 U.S. election" and not only found it both "credible" and "urgent" but noted that the whistleblower had “direct knowledge of certain alleged conduct."

“The whistleblower submitted the appropriate Disclosure of Urgent Concern form that was in effect as of August 12, 2019, and had been used by the ICIG since May 24, 2018,” the inspector general’s new statement says. “The whistleblower stated on the form that he or she possessed both first-hand and other information. The ICIG reviewed the information provided as well as other information gathered and determined that the complaint was both urgent and that it appeared credible.”
And what you are going to find out is the "whislte blower" is part of Schiffs team. You know, the guy who from day one has been pushing the impeach Trump card, who happens to be leading yet another witch hunt.

Talking to another leader about investigating someone is not an impeachable offense.

So yet, here we are again. Already found out your Russian hoax was a hoax and the light is getting shined a little brighter that the democrats are the ones who actually hired foreign actors to drum up info on Trump.

Found out that your Supreme Court "witnesses" were all frauds (actually twice now).

Now, here comes a third wave of accusations brought to you by the exact same people who literally from the first day of Trump presidency said they are going to impeach him and you boys are all in knee deep again. The banana republic stuff just makes people like me want to fight you even harder than before. I may actually give money for the first time ever. Don't worry, I will continue to support bridge tolls, socially destructive policies and other taxes in California so this place will self destruct as I am punching out.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2019, 8:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Talking to another leader about investigating someone is not an impeachable offense.
I'm glad we can finally narrow this down to the real issue. Whether or not talking to another leader about NOT firing the corrupt prosecutor who said foreign leader promised to fire if elected because that prosecutor was corrupt because POTUS and his TV lawyer think said corrupt prosecutor is maybe kinda going to think about investigating Biden is a "high crime or misdemeanor" is a question for congress.

What constitutes a "high crime and misdemeanor?" Whatever congress says. There are no rules about that and the constitution is (intentionally?) vague. SCOTUS certainly isn't going to get in the middle and say what is or what isn't a high crime or misdemeanor. If the house says it is and 2/3 of the senate agrees, then it is.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2019, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
And what you are going to find out is the "whislte blower" is part of Schiffs team. You know, the guy who from day one has been pushing the impeach Trump card, who happens to be leading yet another witch hunt.
P.S., Assume you are right -- How did Schiff get his plant past the "best people" and into the White House. Also, what part of the whistleblower report is false? So far it seems like none of it's false, especially given the WH's own corroboration with the not-a-transcript-transcript, but I'm certainly reserving judgment till all of the relevant officials can weigh in on what really happened.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       10-03-2019, 10:24 AM Reply   
Exactly. Can you imagine if Obama had called up a foreign leader and said IF YOU COULD TALK TO MY PERSONAL ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS ROMNEY DIRT THAT WOULD BE GREAT? Ya'll lost your **** over a tan suit XD
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2019, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Exactly. Can you imagine if Obama had called up a foreign leader and said IF YOU COULD TALK TO MY PERSONAL ATTORNEY ABOUT THIS ROMNEY DIRT THAT WOULD BE GREAT? Ya'll lost your **** over a tan suit XD
Not even sure what a Tan Suit is but ok.

The president can talk about many things with many people, still does not make it impeachable. Well unless you have a group of people who literally said from the first day that the president took office that they were going to impeach him. Low and behold, they don't like what the president said, just happened to have a whistle blower law update that just happened to be put in by the last democrat president who decided to stay in the DC area so he could remain politically active. This was not the original law which was solid, this was put in by executive action. Now that same said laws provisions are being used with guess what, a "whistle blower" who happens to have had contact with the exact same political chairman who is leading the investigation weeks earlier. Not just any chairman, the same chairman who was screaming from the heavens that he was going to impeach Trump from day one. Wow. who could have imagined.

This is gong to go over very well with the voters. good luck when you lose the house, senate and the Trump is still president.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       10-03-2019, 12:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Not even sure what a Tan Suit is but ok.

The president can talk about many things with many people, still does not make it impeachable. Well unless you have a group of people who literally said from the first day that the president took office that they were going to impeach him. Low and behold, they don't like what the president said, just happened to have a whistle blower law update that just happened to be put in by the last democrat president who decided to stay in the DC area so he could remain politically active. This was not the original law which was solid, this was put in by executive action. Now that same said laws provisions are being used with guess what, a "whistle blower" who happens to have had contact with the exact same political chairman who is leading the investigation weeks earlier. Not just any chairman, the same chairman who was screaming from the heavens that he was going to impeach Trump from day one. Wow. who could have imagined.

This is gong to go over very well with the voters. good luck when you lose the house, senate and the Trump is still president.

So to be clear tho, you don’t have a quibble with the facts in the report?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       10-03-2019, 1:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
P.S., Assume you are right -- How did Schiff get his plant past the "best people" and into the White House. Also, what part of the whistleblower report is false? So far it seems like none of it's false, especially given the WH's own corroboration with the not-a-transcript-transcript, but I'm certainly reserving judgment till all of the relevant officials can weigh in on what really happened.
You don't have to get a plant. Schiff is the chairman of the intelligence committee. You don't think he is not intercepting the phone calls? Plant the "whislte blower" bull crap to cover the fact he is spying on Trump. Very conveint when Obama put in additional protections for just this sort of thing by executive decision when no one was asking for additional protections. Of course it is not false. Schiff has the recordings because he is spying on Trump. They were just waiting for him to say something on the line that they can drum up fake outrage, make up the story of the "whistle blower", use the protections Obama put in and there you have it. Very easy setup. You know how I know. Schiff in the press conference was very quick to down play how the "whistle blower" knew of the presidents conversation. Random people are just not listening in on secure conversations between the president and world leaders. He was quick to point out that it did not matter how they got the information and that they know the information was correct by Trumps admission. Of course it was correct when they had the recording. Schiff was also quick to point out that he had zero contact with the "whislte blower" when in fact the Times uncovered that he lied about that. Why did he lie about that. Know one was asking. Never mind that Schiff made up a conversation on the floor of congress and has been making up stories of collusion with the Russians and saying he was going to impeach Trump without any actual evidence.

You really don't think the voting public does not see this for what it is? Sure you may be correct about crimes are what congress label them as. Gerald Ford is actually responsible for that. Congress has also paid the price at the voting booth for it too. I say quite being pussies and vote already.