Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-12-2017, 10:15 PM Reply   
Long story short my parents just picked up a new to them house at Lake Tulloch and are looking for a used or fairly priced new hydro hoist. I see the ones all in Disco Bay but none at Tulloch. Is there an easy way to tow these if we were to buy one from there?

Also we are looking to have the dock redone if there is a reputable company that someone can refer us to.

We have an 02 SAN so if anyone out here ever wants to link up and ride shoot me a pm.

Thanks
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-12-2017, 10:23 PM Reply   
Or if anyone has any standup jet skis that they are dying to get rid of we could be interested in those as well!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       01-13-2017, 8:29 AM Reply   
A bit of tulloch History: the Dock guru Merl Holman passed away last year. He built and sold almost all the high end cement docks on Tulloch. He was a amazing guy. He also did all the Ez Dock and Hydro Lifts on the lake. His son Dan took over the business and I have worked with him and he is a great guy. He is a wheeler dealer and knows all the people who would have a Used lift or dock for sale on tulloch. But I wouldn't hold your breath on a Used lift. I would contact him, here is his phone number +1 (209) 743-0846 I'm pretty sure his company on tulloch is called "The Dock Dr"
Old     (BCPMike0663)      Join Date: Apr 2010       01-13-2017, 8:44 AM Reply   
Broc,
I may be selling a used hydro hoist. I have a 2003 X-2 right now and I am in the process of upgrading to an Xstar/G23. The lift will not support the bigger boat without some modifications, so I may sell the lift and buy a new one.

I go to the lake basically every weekend. If you want to take a look at the current lift. Let me know. Text me or give me a call 510-599-4552.

Welcome to Tulloch! It is small and it can get rough in the summer but it is awesome lake and community.
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-13-2017, 1:45 PM Reply   
Thanks for the replys Grant and Mike. We will call The Dr to get a quote.

Mike I shot you a text. Yes weve been coming out here for years. Its gotten crazy with all the added houses and the 5 mph zones but o well.
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       01-18-2017, 5:40 PM Reply   
Our family has a house on lake Tulloch and we have a boat lift that I don't use for my boat, but my father uses it for his every once in a while. He has a 18-19' Glastron boat that he puts on it. It works fine for that, but I think it has some sand or lake muck in the pontoons which is normal issue. It just needs to be cleaned out I was told. As you can see it lifts just fine with no load on it, but with a heavy boat you can tell it sags to one side. I don't put my boat on it because of the unevenness. He might want to sell it for cheap and I am sure with a little clean out of the pontoons it would work just fine. If you are there take a look at it. I will be there this weekend. If you are interested in it I will ask my father.

We live at 486 Thomson Lane. Google map it and you will see it. Twin pontoon, heres a picture.
Attached Images

Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2017, 8:30 AM Reply   
Fullspeed pm sent.
Old     (bschall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       01-20-2017, 4:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fullspeed View Post
Our family has a house on lake Tulloch and we have a boat lift that I don't use for my boat, but my father uses it for his every once in a while. He has a 18-19' Glastron boat that he puts on it. It works fine for that, but I think it has some sand or lake muck in the pontoons which is normal issue. It just needs to be cleaned out I was told. As you can see it lifts just fine with no load on it, but with a heavy boat you can tell it sags to one side. I don't put my boat on it because of the unevenness. He might want to sell it for cheap and I am sure with a little clean out of the pontoons it would work just fine. If you are there take a look at it. I will be there this weekend. If you are interested in it I will ask my father.

We live at 486 Thomson Lane. Google map it and you will see it. Twin pontoon, heres a picture.
We are interested. You can text or call me at 925 963 1707. We may be up there this weekend.