Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-25-2009, 10:56 AM Reply   
Anyone on lake wa seen the guys whos always surfing behind the small a$$ sea doo boat? I see him all the time and saw him lastnight ripping around on his Ronix one throwing 3's and 5's in the flats and off what little wake was there. Its so cool to see something like that. This guy has probably a 12 foot sea doo boat, which is by far the complete opposite of a wakeboard boat and he still rips! He does stuff I cant even do behind my epic! I just wanted to see if I could find this guy and take him for some runs behind my boat. I dont think he is on here but maybe some of you know him or have seen him.
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-25-2009, 11:11 AM Reply   
Trever Maur did a 7 behind one of the Sea-Doo wake edition jet ski's.

I guess you can work with whatever you've got.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-25-2009, 3:45 PM Reply   
Yeah its crazy haha makes me feel like shiat when I have this big wakeboard boat but nothing to show behind it besides some wakesurfing tricks haha
Old     (loudsubz)      Join Date: Aug 2001       08-25-2009, 4:44 PM Reply   
wakeboard boats are nice, but doesn't make up for lack of skill.

I'd rather see a guy doing that behind a seadoo boat then some kid doing w2w and bragging to all his buddies how he has this sick wakeboard boat.
Old     (lfrider92)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-25-2009, 5:07 PM Reply   
my friend just got one of those boats for free from his neighbor. the only difference is its a yamaha. and hes supper stoked on it. what do you have do to surf behind one? he is very conviced he can surf behind it with just 3 people in the corner. but i think otherwise.
Old     (themxercr85)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-26-2009, 8:41 AM Reply   
No not a chance haha, But you can still have fun. This guy just hangs on to the rope the entire time and carves in and out of the wake, when he carves hard in he hits the wave and spins like crazy its pretty cool.