Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-17-2007, 11:28 AM Reply   
Come on everyone knows who the ulitmate super hero wakeboarder is. . . .

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome

Upload
Old     (trewblu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-17-2007, 11:49 AM Reply   
spiderman
Old     (blind)      Join Date: Jun 2006       12-17-2007, 11:50 AM Reply   
aquaman it's only natural
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-17-2007, 11:58 AM Reply   
Don't you think Superman would have the biggest air?
Old    swass            12-17-2007, 12:16 PM Reply   
Aquaman. Duh.
Old    wakeridinrob            12-17-2007, 12:16 PM Reply   
Superman would be so boring to watch. He can just hover in the air.
Spiderman is a good choice but I think Spiderman would be too clumsy.
Batman would win. He would be the best technical super rider out there
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-17-2007, 12:24 PM Reply   
i almost made this thread.
i as well voted for spiderman. i think his smooth fluid style would tranfer very well to the sport. he also is very fexible and can flip well. And COME ON he relies on a string/rope. Hes got it covered.

Superman was about to get my vote because his super powers improve everything. but i picture him with a shapiro style(which isnt bad).

and you know batman would have the nicest boat ;)

way too much free time at work
Old    swass            12-17-2007, 12:29 PM Reply   
Nicest boat??? Batman has a jet boat! He's a poser wanna-be.
Old     (dan_k)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-17-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
mitch i voted for superman because i thought he would have no trouble doing all the tricks since he can fly but now you mention spiderman relies on string and its natural..hmmmm
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-17-2007, 12:36 PM Reply   
i said that because he has the money. if he wanted a wake boat he would have THE wake boat.

but he has to have that other boat to get the bad guys. you cant catch the joker in a wakeboat. not going to happen
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-17-2007, 12:40 PM Reply   
Dan, i dont think superman would cheat and fly but his super powers would make him extremly skilled at wakeboarding. perfect everything. very technical and of course sky high, but i picture him a little rigid

ups man is here, maybe ill have something to do. maybe...
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-17-2007, 12:48 PM Reply   
Man all that Superman would do is Raleys. How boring would that be. Then he would probably accidently cut the rope with his laser vision because he is trying to spot his landing but gets pissed off about not being able to stick a fashion air.

Skiing made me board,
Lyle
Chrome Dome
Old     (sunsport)      Join Date: Sep 2002       12-17-2007, 12:51 PM Reply   
Even a fat Spidey can stick a Fashion Air. . . .

Upload
Old     (bendow)      Join Date: Sep 2005       12-17-2007, 1:20 PM Reply   
I think silver surfer would be the best...he already has the board skills down and has his own board...he's way ahead of the game.
Old     (captain_vilfo)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-17-2007, 1:56 PM Reply   
ok i dont care what anyone says, Captain America owns ass.
Old     (strapless)      Join Date: Dec 2007       12-17-2007, 2:15 PM Reply   
Daredevil, hed pull of anything. perfect super hero for any action sport
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       12-17-2007, 2:29 PM Reply   
ALEX, i think it would be too loud for him to beable to visual the sound of the wake and all to know where he was. and also he would probably over rotate a lot. i definitely wouldnt want
he's good but not spider man good.
Old     (liquidmalibu)      Join Date: Sep 2007       12-17-2007, 2:43 PM Reply   
Spiderman could pop the handle on a 10, then restring a new one from the tower.

he can weave his way through the manhattan skyline, wakeboarding would be simple.

.... plus he'd have a mad boat bitch in Kirsten Dunst!!
Old     (romes)      Join Date: Sep 2006       12-17-2007, 2:45 PM Reply   
batman would def lay claim to the most gangsta batwing in the universe...
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       12-17-2007, 2:56 PM Reply   
I think that aquaman could make his wake amazing, i mean he talks to fish and crap, im sure he could get a whale shark to pull him

double ups anyone?
Old    murrayair            12-17-2007, 4:55 PM Reply   
jr- hilarious!

Spiderman got my vote because of the agility factor.

Mitch- Maybe Batman couldn't catch The Joker in a wakeboat, but I bet Murray could.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       12-17-2007, 5:09 PM Reply   
Are we really having this dissusion? Ok fine, Spidy would have the smoothest moves because he is smaller and very agile. Batman would be driving the boat but thats about all. Superman would be the shizznit cause he would be abletodo anything he wanted because well...he is superman. If I could be any super hero it would be superman hands down. Super strength super speed super hearing supervision and heat vision not to mention his breath is like the iceman. Spidy can spin aweb yey. Batman is justsome dude with cool gadgets aquaman talks to fish nice....Superman all the way
Old     (jman)      Join Date: Jul 2004       12-17-2007, 5:31 PM Reply   
when i grow up i want to be BATMAN! is that still possible, cause im running out of ideas of what to do with my life
Old    benj_t            12-17-2007, 6:15 PM Reply   
i wanna do a raley in a superman costume... yo jman thats possible. i know it is...