Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through November 29, 2007

Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-29-2007, 8:16 PM Reply   
I thought I would post a few pics of my other daughter Gianna trying out a new board (See: It Happened on Sunday). She has stepped up from a 124 CWB Bella and was checking out the CWB Lotus (131). After her her first ride, her only comment was: "I like it". Now Gianna usually is not very vocal, so I knew that we had found a larger board that will help her further her progression.

A few pics on the C-dub Lotus at 22.2 MPH 70':

Upload
Indy
Upload
ollie nose grab (mom missed the shot)
Upload
TS
Upload
HS nose grab 180 (mom missed the shot. Where is Walt when you need him?).
Upload
Upload
HS
Upload
Old     (deltawake)      Join Date: Sep 2004       10-29-2007, 8:23 PM Reply   
Very Nice! Looking forward to riding with y'all (Louisiana hasn't worn off yet) next weekend!
Where are the shots of Sofia goin' wake to wake?

(Message edited by deltawake on October 29, 2007)
Old     (wakemitch)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-29-2007, 8:25 PM Reply   
nice shots.
glad she found a board that she likes.
Gianna's going big.
Shred
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-29-2007, 8:31 PM Reply   
Peter, check out "It Happened on Sunday". I got a new move to show everone this weekend. You won't even need 911 on speed dial for this one!
Old     (sparkmonster)      Join Date: Sep 2006       10-29-2007, 9:14 PM Reply   
Vince, how cold is the water at berryessa now a days? the photos look good
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-30-2007, 7:12 PM Reply   
Vince ~ How did she like the Melissa?
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-30-2007, 7:36 PM Reply   
Ant, She thought it was too loose when off edge. A real small fin may help? Thanks for the chance to try it out. I will stop by on Fri..

Parker - Not sure on temp. It was very warm in a 3/2 wetsuit.
Old     (wakedad33)      Join Date: Oct 2005       10-30-2007, 7:38 PM Reply   
Nice riding Gianna, looks like the new board is working for you, you should get bigger air and a little softer landings with the 131. Damn Vince, that water looks sweet. 23 degrees here tonight
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-30-2007, 7:52 PM Reply   
Randy,

G-Bomb says thanks!
This time of year you can ride Berryessa anytime you want and have great water. The summer can kinda suck though. I'll take Villa or the Delta over Berryessa any day during the Summer. If you want any of this fall butter, give a us call and we will hook you up. Sorry to here about your cold weather. Gotta go now, I need to put on a T-shirt, it's gettin chilly outside.
Old     (owenitall)      Join Date: Jun 2007       10-31-2007, 7:43 AM Reply   
both of those girls are awesome.
Old     (shon_g)      Join Date: Apr 2007       10-31-2007, 9:21 AM Reply   
Vince...Good to see you steppin in the right direction for 08.(CWB)Look foward to hanging out with you guys again. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. We are opening a new shop in Folsom next week. You guys gotta come check it out!
Old     (wayz)      Join Date: Jun 2005       10-31-2007, 10:18 AM Reply   
Is berryessa always butter in the fall/winter? I hate the killer launch fee out of Steele Canyon, $25! Ouch. Also, it looks like you're riding out in the big water. You didn't have to go under the bridge?
Old     (supratweaked)      Join Date: Aug 2005       10-31-2007, 10:54 AM Reply   
Shon - Congrats on the new shop. We should be up that way in a few weeks. I'll give you a call before we head that way. The girls love their CWB gear (this will be G's 3rd season on it). Sofa has moved up to the Bella from the Charger and is loving the POP she is getting.

Wayon - This is my second Fall riding season and unless there is stormy weather, berryessa is pretty nice. Big water riding conditions were acually better on Sat. afternoon than behind the bridge. Sunday, I didn't even bother to go look behind the bridge. I just pocketed the gas savings and rode the main body.

Vince
Old     (dmc_napa)      Join Date: Jul 2007       10-31-2007, 3:39 PM Reply   
Did anyone notice the crashed plane on the shoreline on Gi's TS cut out? Yes, a plane really crashed into Berryessa last week. The guys were okay - but the plane doesn't look too good.

I really sucked at getting the great shots this weekend - where were you Walt when we needed you? Hopefully, I'll have better luck this weekend or next!