Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (zenxteninc)      Join Date: Oct 2013       04-26-2016, 7:45 AM Reply   
No film crew following you around? Maybe just looking for a new POV to get some great shots.. I have figured out how to control the plane surfaces.. and were sure having allot of fun with it... I will send a few out this year whos looking for something like this.. ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0J8iJwLkEw

Also for those of you getting disenfranchised with gopro wondering what your thoughts are about this write up..

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/going...spock-articles

Its not a vent session just a sound board....
Old     (kjohnson709)      Join Date: Aug 2015       04-27-2016, 7:19 PM Reply   
I would be interested in something like this mount. So you sell these? Do you have a website or pictures of the mount I can check out?
Old     (feral)      Join Date: Oct 2011       04-28-2016, 1:13 AM Reply   
Mate - I am still really keen - we didn't do a lot of decent filming this past few months (for a number of reasons) but ready to buy one and show Aus guys as soon as available.

cheers.
Old     (ChaseR720)      Join Date: Jul 2015       04-28-2016, 10:25 AM Reply   
I was thinking about something like this the other day. Can you feel the camera hanging on the rope when you're riding?
Old     (biggator)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-28-2016, 1:15 PM Reply   
I remember when you showed an early version of this product.. looks very cool - I can see a lot of people using it.

As for the gopro article? Meh. Go to a ski resort, you'll see gopros everywhere.. they outnumber all others by probably 100:1. Like them or not, they're the standard.