Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-11-2014, 7:16 PM Reply   
I'm talking about this year. I'm trying to keep things current. I'm talking about QB stats.When will you guys ever learn? Wins and Super Bowls aren't QB stats. They are team stats. Russell where's your Wilson couldn't even begin to win without Lynch or and offensive line as well as receivers and a defense. After this week the Hawks will have 4 losses.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2014, 11:09 AM Reply   
Has anyone heard the apology letter from Taima? Pretty funny. The funniest part is the last sentence.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2014, 4:45 PM Reply   
[QUOTE=markj;1897583]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hatepain View Post
Here's how he ranks all time:

I thought Hawks fans don't care about all time anything. Why bring up any all time records? History doesn't matter right? Oh wait. It has to fit the Hawks fans' narrative..... I keep forgetting..... PS You guys are so transparent.
Of course we do, just don't brag about 20+ year old crap that is completely immaterial to today. Tony Romo is currently playing in the NFL. Bobby likes to pretend that he is one of the all time greats, this argument goes back 3 years now and is still being argued today with him. The point I have been making all along is that even though he has put up good stats he can't get it done when it counts and that as much as it pains Bobby the best are always judged by how they perform when the pressure is on and how many championships they have won. Hell its all they care about. All caught up Johnny Come Lately?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2014, 4:48 PM Reply   
Seahawaks #1 Fan feel free to read that too. You know and I and EVERYONE else knows that QB's are judged by wins and losses. They may get far to much credit and they may get far to much blame but that's how it is.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2014, 5:52 PM Reply   
Blah blah blah. Just keep saying whatever you need to to make yourself feel better. We all know you're a closet Niners fan. The Niners have been either to the playoffs or SB 3 out of the last 3 years. Is that recent enough? BTW, what is the official cut off time when a Seahawk fan no longer considers history relevant? How much of the "old team" or current team have to still be playing/coaching? What percentage? I need to know since you guys are the authority here. I asked these same questions last year but no one stepped up to the plate and answered because you all knew you had no legit answer. Is all time win percentage relevant? Of course not because the Hawks lose that one right?
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2014, 6:31 PM Reply   
Not against you guys we don't

You know the answers to those questions Mark. No one here thinks you're stupid. Even if you are a stupid Niners fan!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-12-2014, 7:04 PM Reply   
Bueller?...... Bueller?........ Bueller?............ Crickets........... Still no answer. That silence speaks volumes. I rest my case. Enjoy your rain.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2014, 8:26 PM Reply   
When it has zero value to the team taking the field I.e. they weren't either born or they were in 5th grade or less from the claimed hierarchy event. Additionally anyone under 25 can't run around claiming the victories of a team they never rooted for. "Talk to me when you have five Lombardi's" guess what jack you haven't been alive for one of those. I guess you're stupider than I gave you credit for try and apply these when arguing in the future, it'll add relevance to your point.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-12-2014, 8:27 PM Reply   
Incidentally I know you're much, much older than 25. I was just making a point.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-13-2014, 5:29 AM Reply   
I'm more than twice as old as 25. So I got to see every Cowboys Super Bowl.Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson were our two greatest coaches. With a honorable mention to Bill Parcells. Jerry Jones ran them all off.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2014, 7:14 AM Reply   
I'm 46. Tom Landry was a class act. I've watched all FIVE Niners SB wins (and one loss). The back to back wins we're especially awesome. Hate was poopin yellow when some of those happened so thats why he has no respect for them. The hawks will NEVER be back to back winners. They just don't have the fight in them as much as last year. They're so much more beatable now that they're resting on their laurels. Sherman is a perfect example. Eli throws to a rookie five times against Sherman and is successful four of the times. Sherman HAD to say good things about Bekham jr because he got owned.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-13-2014, 10:41 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Blah blah blah. Just keep saying whatever you need to to make yourself feel better. We all know you're a closet Niners fan. The Niners have been either to the playoffs or SB 3 out of the last 3 years. Is that recent enough? BTW, what is the official cut off time when a Seahawk fan no longer considers history relevant? How much of the "old team" or current team have to still be playing/coaching? What percentage? I need to know since you guys are the authority here. I asked these same questions last year but no one stepped up to the plate and answered because you all knew you had no legit answer. Is all time win percentage relevant? Of course not because the Hawks lose that one right?
How's that all time win percentage look against the Hawks again?
http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...mvsteam?opp=28

Oh and when it mattered most what happened again?

Sorry Santa Clara but when it comes to playing against the Hawks you don't have a leg to stand on. Kind of like Bowman in the NFC Championship
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-13-2014, 10:44 AM Reply   
For what it's worth I could care less about last year. The Hawks have a long way to go before they can be in the historical conversation like the Steelers, 49ers, Cowboys, Pats, etc. But...if we go back to back this year it's going to help!!!
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-13-2014, 2:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'm 46. Tom Landry was a class act. I've watched all FIVE Niners SB wins (and one loss). The back to back wins we're especially awesome. Hate was poopin yellow when some of those happened so thats why he has no respect for them. The hawks will NEVER be back to back winners. They just don't have the fight in them as much as last year. They're so much more beatable now that they're resting on their laurels. Sherman is a perfect example. Eli throws to a rookie five times against Sherman and is successful four of the times. Sherman HAD to say good things about Bekham jr because he got owned.
Mark, wouldn't you agree free agency is what destroyed the dynasty’s. The Pat's are the one exception since. I was at Super Bowl XXIII. I was 19 and went with my dad. It was unbeleiveable to watch and be part of Montana's heroic 4th quarter drive to win the game. Funny thing about that season is the 49ers were 6-5 and in danger of not making the playoffs at one point. Then they shocked the world a few weeks later by beating the Bears for the NFC Championship and went on to win the SB. The point is you're not out until you're out. Anything can happen. Don't count the Hawks out yet.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-13-2014, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
I'm more than twice as old as 25. So I got to see every Cowboys Super Bowl.Tom Landry and Jimmy Johnson were our two greatest coaches. With a honorable mention to Bill Parcells. Jerry Jones ran them all off.
Enjoy the memories. Cowpies won't see another one in your lifetime.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2014, 3:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
For what it's worth I could care less about last year. The Hawks have a long way to go before they can be in the historical conversation like the Steelers, 49ers, Cowboys, Pats, etc. But...if we go back to back this year it's going to help!!!
Agreed except the cowgirls belong in front of the Niners... Dang it.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2014, 3:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Mark, wouldn't you agree free agency is what destroyed the dynasty’s. The Pat's are the one exception since. I was at Super Bowl XXIII. I was 19 and went with my dad. It was unbeleiveable to watch and be part of Montana's heroic 4th quarter drive to win the game. Funny thing about that season is the 49ers were 6-5 and in danger of not making the playoffs at one point. Then they shocked the world a few weeks later by beating the Bears for the NFC Championship and went on to win the SB. The point is you're not out until you're out. Anything can happen. Don't count the Hawks out yet.
I would mostly agree with that. Let's be honest. We're all just rooting for similar laundry.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2014, 3:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
How's that all time win percentage look against the Hawks again?
http://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/...mvsteam?opp=28

Oh and when it mattered most what happened again?

Sorry Santa Clara but when it comes to playing against the Hawks you don't have a leg to stand on. Kind of like Bowman in the NFC Championship
Yep. Mostly due to those dark years of the Niners. The Bowman comment.... Ouch. Pretty funny. Always truth in humor. I hope they keep him out for the whole regular season. Remember how Rice tore his again by coming back too soon? Been there. The second tear happens way easier than the first. Just ask Palmer.

Last edited by markj; 11-13-2014 at 4:02 PM.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-13-2014, 7:27 PM Reply   
The drive of the Hawks is the least of their worries. While I'll agree its near impossible to replicate the intensity and desire that you have to win your first Lombardi I don't think that's the biggest obstacle this year. Its injuries and free agency. Last week less than half of the starters from the SB played, 10 of 22. Both the Hawks and Niners have played a lot of extra football the last few years and that takes a toll. Then you win, win, win and everyone is willing to pay your guys too much to leave. Hell the last nine SB champs haven't won a playoff game the next year. There's a reason.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-13-2014, 9:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
The drive of the Hawks is the least of their worries. While I'll agree its near impossible to replicate the intensity and desire that you have to win your first Lombardi I don't think that's the biggest obstacle this year. Its injuries and free agency. Last week less than half of the starters from the SB played, 10 of 22. Both the Hawks and Niners have played a lot of extra football the last few years and that takes a toll. Then you win, win, win and everyone is willing to pay your guys too much to leave. Hell the last nine SB champs haven't won a playoff game the next year. There's a reason.
There is a shred of truth to what you've said however, how do you explain the level of play coming from key players like Sherman, Chancellor and Wilson? There have been major holes in your defensive back field and RW has not been throwing as well as last year. How many INTs does he have this year compared to last year and how many dropped passes have there been? IMO, they're the poster children for complacency. Lynch on the other hand, he OWNS the field but, he'll probably be wearing different laundry next year so he's got a vested interest in keeping the pace of last year so he can make mo money elsewhere.

This is just my opinion based on what I've witnessed so far this year. Feel free to flame away. PS can't wait to see a pic of Darren in a Romo jersey with a new screen name.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-14-2014, 3:06 AM Reply   
Thanks Markj for reminding Darren about the new laundry! Oh , and his new photo ID. LOL
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-14-2014, 8:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
There is a shred of truth to what you've said however, how do you explain the level of play coming from key players like Sherman, Chancellor and Wilson? There have been major holes in your defensive back field and RW has not been throwing as well as last year. How many INTs does he have this year compared to last year and how many dropped passes have there been? IMO, they're the poster children for complacency. Lynch on the other hand, he OWNS the field but, he'll probably be wearing different laundry next year so he's got a vested interest in keeping the pace of last year so he can make mo money elsewhere.

This is just my opinion based on what I've witnessed so far this year. Feel free to flame away. PS can't wait to see a pic of Darren in a Romo jersey with a new screen name.
The so called "Anti Seahawk" rules and lack of anything near the pass rush we had last year. The both have a lot to do with each other and we're seeing that league wide. The new attention to the and significantly higher rate of call on DB's holding, illegal use of hands and PI has markedly reduced the number of sacks. I personally think its BS that the league adjust rules o shape the type of play they feel is most marketable I.e more offense. In relation to my previous posts the LOB has been hobbled this year. RS and ET3 have played all year but we lost one starter to free agency, Maxwell became the starter and got injured, Jeremy Lane missed 8 games. We've had to use a rookie and damn ex Niner to fill in the gaps. They look to be finally adjusting and getting things going but that's been against lesser teams so we'll see if it continues.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-14-2014, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Thanks Markj for reminding Darren about the new laundry! Oh , and his new photo ID. LOL
Lots of games left Mr. Overconfident.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-14-2014, 9:18 AM Reply   
Real Week 11 picks

Thursday @ 8:25 pm

BUF @ MIA - Little late on this one so I'll take the L

Sunday @1:00 pm

MIN @ CHI - Da Bears
HOU @ CLE - Watt has a day! Texans!
PHI @ GB - Pack by two TDs. Sanchez returns to Jet form.
SEA @ KC - HAWKS!! Lynch shows Charles how to run the ball.
ATL @ CAR - Panthers at home. This will be ugly.
CIN @ NO - Saints are at home and they if not for a flop call they'd still be undefeated at home.
TB @ WAS - DC. RG3 goes nuts!
DEN @ STL - Ponies win a close one. Manning better watch out.

Sunday @ 4:05 pm

SF @ NYG - Santa Clara by 3.

Sunday @ 4:25 pm
OAK @ SD - Bolts win big.
DET @ ARI - Go Lions!! Lions show how bad the Cards really are.

Sunday night @ 8:30 pm

NE @ IND - Pats win

Monday night @ 8:30 pm

PIT @ TEN - Steelers
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-14-2014, 4:30 PM Reply   
49ers rookie Borland: 35 tackles in last 2 weeks.

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Ho...6cd752a2#watch

http://www.49ers.com/video/videos/Mi...365b4358#watch
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-15-2014, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
SEA @ KC - HAWKS!! Lynch shows Charles how to run the ball.
s
thanks for the morning laugh.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-15-2014, 10:28 AM Reply   
Hawks - Chiefs - Hawks

Broncos - Rams - Broncos

Niners - Giants - Giants

Lions - Cardinals - Lions
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-15-2014, 9:39 PM Reply   
Buckle up, Seattle. It's gonna be a bumpy ride.....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2014, 7:11 AM Reply   
Cliff, I'm pretty sure that even YOU don't believe your picks. Or maybe that's just a wish list?
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-16-2014, 1:09 PM Reply   
Chiefs. Beat. Seahawks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2014, 1:20 PM Reply   
What's with St Louis? Big time spoilers.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2014, 1:37 PM Reply   
Didn't I tell you Chiefs shock the world. 49ers win,Rams win. Wilson withers under pressure,can you say choke?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2014, 2:02 PM Reply   
Well well well. Niners somehow are in second place in the NFC west while the Seahawks have dropped to third. Hehehe.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2014, 2:05 PM Reply   
J Charles 20 for 159 and 2 TD's also 2 receptions for 19 yards. M Lynch 24 for 124 NO TD's and 1 reception for 1 yard. Seahawks led in total yards,rushing yards,passing yards and time of possession. They just couldn't get it in the end zone. Maybe if they had a productive and efficent QB like Alex Smith they could have gotten the win. Now the 49ers are in second place and the Seahawks are fading fast as they approach the meat in their schedule.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2014, 2:09 PM Reply   
Now the only mystery remaining is whether or not Cliff will sweep the loss column with all 4 of his picks.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-16-2014, 2:28 PM Reply   
Nice and peaceful in here today
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-16-2014, 2:30 PM Reply   
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2014, 2:33 PM Reply   
^^^^^ hahahahahahahaha! Hey Seattle! Anonymity called. It welcomed you back.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2014, 3:52 PM Reply   
Sure is quiet in hear. You could hear a Seahawk cry. It's raining tears in Seattle.LOL
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2014, 4:19 PM Reply   
They're all drowning their sorrows at the local taverns. Haha Hey Cliff, you're well on your way to being 0-4 on your picks. Rough day in rain town....
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-16-2014, 5:22 PM Reply   
Rough day indeed. Once Unger went out our O line just didn't have the umph we needed to take this one. As for the remainder of our schedule, I'm excited we finally get to go after the teams that count. We've yet to lose a game by more than a TD this year other than SD and that's with multiple injuries. Hold onto your hats boys because the Hawks are gonna go on a run.

Last edited by seattle; 11-16-2014 at 5:29 PM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-16-2014, 5:28 PM Reply   
A run to the bottom of their division. The Cardinals,49ers and Rams are on a roll!
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-16-2014, 6:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
Add 8 solos with 4 assists to that and two int's
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-16-2014, 6:46 PM Reply   
Five ints and only managed sixteen points. Oh they're amazing right now...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-16-2014, 8:10 PM Reply   
Well Cliff, at least you manned up and responded unlike your fair weather cohorts. Have fun with 9-1 Arizona next week.
Old     (iwndr)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-16-2014, 8:22 PM Reply   
LOL when the hawks squeak by its " it was ugly but I'll take the win" But when the Niners squeak by it's "Five ints and only managed sixteen points. Oh they're amazing right now"..... I will take the W.... It wasn't pretty at all but it puts the niners into 2nd place in the division. Looks Like Mebane is the biggest loss they've seen so far. That one is going to hurt.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-17-2014, 7:33 AM Reply   
[QUOTE=cwb4me;1897879]. You could hear a Seahawk cry.

I can't stop laughing at that one. So funny.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       11-17-2014, 8:26 AM Reply   
So, since the Chiefs beat the Seahawks this year, THIS YEAR, then obviously the 7-3 Chiefs are a better team. Tied for 1st with the Donkeys in the division. Going up against a hapless Oakland team on Thursday then 10 days rest before the Donkeys come to Arrowhead. Good to be a KC sports fan right now. now I just hope my Jayhawks destroy Cheater Calipari and the Wildkitties tomorrow.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-17-2014, 9:59 AM Reply   
I was dreading this thread this morning. Looks like the Hawk haters have come out in full force. Nice work gents. It must be fun rooting against a team instead of rooting for a team. Not sure what that is like.

Great game in KC. Hawks had a chance but bad play calling cost them the game. I was surprised the noise wasn't a factor? I thought it was loud there? Guess only during timeouts. Congrats Chiefs, well played.

Cards are next and it's going to be a blood bath. Can't wait!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-17-2014, 10:02 AM Reply   
Also, congrats to "Seahawks #1 Fan" for winning the picks this week.
Cliff, better luck next time.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-17-2014, 11:51 AM Reply   
This weekend we got to see the effect of Aldon Smith's return. We also got to see how teams would try to deal with Aldon Smith (#99) opposite rookie Aaron Lynch (#59). The Aldon/Aaron pair was a good part of why Eli Manning threw 5 INTs. The play shown below resulted in a pick by Culliver. I can't wait to see how they do in their second game together.
Attached Images

Last edited by diamonddad; 11-17-2014 at 11:54 AM.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-17-2014, 1:39 PM Reply   
Week 12 picks

Thursday @8:25 pm

KC @ OAK - Chiefs win on the road.

Sunday @ 1:00 pm

CLE @ ATL - Browns get healthy against the Falcons.
TEN @ PHI - Eagles prove too much for the Titans.Eagles win
DET @ NE - Patriots win at home.
GB @ MIN - Packers on the road.
JAX @ IND - Colts at home.
CIN @ HOU - Bengals on the road.
NYJ @ BUF - Bills at home.
TB @ CHI - Bears at home.

ARI @ SEA - Cardinals defense dominates this one. Lynch gets shutdown and Russell can't find his Wilson. Cardinals win to continue their NFC West dominance.

SUNDAY @ 4:25 PM

STL @ SD - Rams win and continue to be a nightmare to their opponents playoff hopes.
MIA @ DEN - Broncos at home.
WAS @ SF - 49ers at home.

Sunday @ 8:30 pm

DAL @ NYG - Cowboys on the road.

Monday @ 8:30 PM

BAL @ NO - Ravens on the road.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       11-17-2014, 1:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
Sure is quiet in hear. You could hear a Seahawk cry. It's raining tears in Seattle.LOL
Raining more than tears. My daughters bathroom flooded Saturday. 3 rooms trashed and water coming through the ceiling downstairs so I've been busy. Insurance is going to cover but it's still a pain.

I'm back to take my beating and deserve it after the pathetic performance by my Hawks Sunday.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-17-2014, 2:27 PM Reply   
Real Week 12 picks

KC @ OAK - Chiefs in a close one. Raiders are going to win one this year.

CLE @ ATL - ATL is on a hot streak!! Big home win.
TEN @ PHI - Philly win big.
DET @ NE - And the Detroit slide begins. Pats win.
GB @ MIN - AP comes back and runs all over GB. If he's not back, then Pack win big.
JAX @ IND - Colts.
CIN @ HOU - Texans win. JJ Watt scores again.
NYJ @ BUF - Bills in an ugly one.
TB @ CHI - Da Bears! No one can guard Marshall.

ARI @ SEA - HAWKS!! Do or die now! Hawks win big.

STL @ SD - Bolts
MIA @ DEN - Broncos but close
WAS @ SF - RG3 goes down. Santa Clara wins.

DAL @ NYG - UPSET OF THE WEEK: G-MEN!!

BAL @ NO - Saints ain't right but they find a way to win.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-17-2014, 8:58 PM Reply   
Quote:
Week 12 picks

KC @ OAK - Chiefs win on the road.

CLE @ ATL - Browns get healthy against the Falcons.
TEN @ PHI - Eagles prove too much for the Titans.Eagles win
DET @ NE - Patriots win at home.
GB @ MIN - Packers on the road.
JAX @ IND - Colts at home.
CIN @ HOU - Bengals on the road.
NYJ @ BUF - Bills at home.
TB @ CHI - Bears at home.

ARI @ SEA - Cardinals defense dominates this one. Lynch gets shutdown and Russell can't find his Wilson. Cardinals win to continue their NFC West dominance.

STL @ SD - Rams win and continue to be a nightmare to their opponents playoff hopes.
MIA @ DEN - Broncos at home.
WAS @ SF - 49ers at home.

DAL @ NYG - Cowboys on the road.

BAL @ NO - Ravens on the road.
Ditto. Sign me up for those picks. I agree with every single one of them.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-17-2014, 9:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Raining more than tears. My daughters bathroom flooded Saturday. 3 rooms trashed and water coming through the ceiling downstairs so I've been busy. Insurance is going to cover but it's still a pain.

I'm back to take my beating and deserve it after the pathetic performance by my Hawks Sunday.
That sucks. Hang in there. While those walls and ceilings are all open, that's a good time to do those electrical things you may wish you could have but didn't want to because of the hassle and drywall repair etc. Just a thought......
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-17-2014, 9:14 PM Reply   
Hate is noticeably absent here. Did the local pharmacy run out of Vagisil? C'mon Hate. We'll be gentle. Tehe.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-18-2014, 12:15 PM Reply   
Calm down, calm down. I was far to hung over yesterday to deal with this schitt

I thought it was a good game that went pretty much like a figured., meaning very close right down to the end. I of course thought that we could pull it out but we didn't. This is the second game this season that we dominated the statistics and still lost. I don't really know what to attribute that too. I thought the play calling was crappy when it mattered most and honestly the execution. Yet another untimely injury of a massively key player effected what the offense can do. I know everyone hates the injury excuse but at the end of the day it certainly is an explanation, at least on one level, as to why a team is not performing up to their capabilities.

6-4 isn't the end of the world but it certainly makes the game this Sunday all that much more important than it already is. That said the Hawks are gonna take care of business at home and step on the Cardinals d**ks!!!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-18-2014, 4:13 PM Reply   
I'm betting the Seahawks step on their own..... That said, I don't think the Niners will do much better against those Cards. "They're so hot now"-ala Hansel in Zoolander.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-18-2014, 4:56 PM Reply   
Just looking at the remaining schedules. The Rams are a team no one wants to play. Right now it's very reasonable they could win 4 more of their 6 remaining games. They would finish 8-8. The Seahawks on the other hand have one of the most difficult stretches left of any team. They have 3 road games,two of them being division games. They have 3 home games all of them being division games. The one remaining game on the road being a east coast game against the division leading Eagles. I can reasonable see 4 or 5 losses in their future. They could easily be 7-9 or 8-8. Either way I see them missing the playoffs. While I see the Cardinals easily winning the division,I'm still not sure about the 49ers. They are getting healthy and they don't have as brutal a schedule as the Hawks. So they're still in the hunt.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-19-2014, 11:25 AM Reply   
4-2 is going to be required I believe for us to make the playoffs. Yes the schedule is tough but so is the Hawks resolve. Its gonna be a wild ride from here on out in the West.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-19-2014, 4:10 PM Reply   
This Borland is fun to watch. They said he was too small, too slow and short arms. But, for some reason, he reacts and closes in a 10 yard space faster than most.

He has 3 starts now. In all three starts he was in the running for rookie defensive player of the week. In the 2nd start he won defensive rookie of the week. And, for his 3rd start, he has won NFC defensive player of the week. Justin Smith says "he is playin out of his mind".
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-19-2014, 6:00 PM Reply   
Yep. He is unreal. My hopes for this season are raised partially because of him. Now if we could just tighten up that O-line and teach Kaep how to throw it away instead of trying to be a hero sometimes, we'd be set. Still gotta get by those Cards.......
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-19-2014, 6:53 PM Reply   
Aldon & Aaron are exciting too. Mc Donald has his best game too. Let's see if they can bring home this passion on Sunday.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-19-2014, 7:05 PM Reply   
Something for RG3 to focus on -- Aldon Smith, Justin Smith, Ray McDonald & Aaron Lynch.
Attached Images

Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-19-2014, 9:44 PM Reply   
In other words, pain.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-19-2014, 9:47 PM Reply   
Who would have thought that the Niners would be improving towards the end of this season? Certainly not me. So pumped now.
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-19-2014, 11:14 PM Reply   
Well, at least the 49ER defense is improving. The offense has yet to play more than 2 good quarters in a game. Suffering QB accuracy, TE production & WR drops.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-20-2014, 10:17 AM Reply   
Cards - Hawks - Hawks

Redskins - Niners - Niners

Rams - Chargers - Chargers

Hawks and Niners both win setting up an even bigger game for both of us next week.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       11-20-2014, 10:36 AM Reply   
When Santa Clara gets Bowman back the front seven will be pretty insane. Can't wait to see Beast Mode up against them. It's going to be a brutal game on both sides.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2014, 11:19 AM Reply   
Dreamers wonder ................... what's in the "Cards" for Seattle?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 11:21 AM Reply   
I would LOVE for the Hawks to smoke the Cards. Just in time to make the Thanksgiving game that much more fun to watch. Ahem... I mean the beat down the Niners will be giving the hawks.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 11:22 AM Reply   
Oh man.... Did I just jinx myself? Hope not.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       11-20-2014, 1:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
Oh man.... Did I just jinx myself? Hope not.

Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2014, 4:08 PM Reply   
I was a little surprised to see Vegas has Seattle minus 7 this weekend. I don't think they haven't been favored all season long. Though I'll admit I didn't look at last weeks spread.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       11-20-2014, 4:09 PM Reply   
MarkJ and GD, don't get all jacked up about the Niners you guys still suck!
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-20-2014, 4:19 PM Reply   
Current 49ER Status...

Offense: awful with the talent to be very good.
Defense: good with returning/rookie talent moving them toward great.

We shall see what team shows up this weekend. Will the offense score points on the sorry Redskins? Will the defense crush RG3?
Old     (larry1167)      Join Date: Jun 2010       11-20-2014, 5:27 PM Reply   
Yes the Niners will score many points on the Redskins pathetic defense and RG3 will probably look really bad against the Niners D. He had his worst game ever last weekend. He has regressed.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       11-20-2014, 6:25 PM Reply   
Oakland is giving KC a little trouble.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       11-20-2014, 7:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
MarkJ and GD, don't get all jacked up about the Niners you guys still suck!
Maybe. But not as bad as the chickens. See? My saying "maybe" is humility. I know it's a new concept for chicken fans. You just have to endure the temptation to be a cocky prick as a fan. That way, no one wants to beat you into oblivion. Last year, you chicken fans were ridiculous. You had zero humility and made the whole nation hate you in the process. I kept saying all last year that it was like new money people vs old money people and you chicken fans were all new money with the "class" to prove it. Now it's time to pay the Piper for your transgressions and abuse of perceived power. It's karma baby. You were one hit wonders. You'll never be more than that. Your 15 minutes of fame are up. Buh bye. Welcome back to anonymity where you belong. If there was one shred of humility in your victories from last year, we'd all be feeling bad for your obvious implosion. Now? Not a chance. I only hope you beat the Cards just to make your Thanksgiving stomping more fun. Kisses,of course......