Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-30-2013, 4:16 PM Reply   
is it fast, tight ,loose ,pop big ,consistent? better on rails or kickers?

how does it compare to the 13 Peak, 12 Watson hybrid, or the von videl?

ive riiden those and will be buying anew board soon for cable only..
Old     (dezul)      Join Date: Jul 2012       12-30-2013, 7:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill View Post
is it fast, tight ,loose ,pop big ,consistent? better on rails or kickers?

how does it compare to the 13 Peak, 12 Watson hybrid, or the von videl?

ive riiden those and will be buying anew board soon for cable only..
Good luck. It looks like a good cable park board. Let us know if you get it.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       12-31-2013, 6:32 AM Reply   
yea ive seen a lot of riders switch to this board this year but haven't demoed one.. as of now the 13 peak/14 deluxe is tops on my list..im on an 2011 Watson hybrid right now with two hard cable seasons on it and its time to switch..
Old     (tarek)      Join Date: Jun 2011       12-31-2013, 2:32 PM Reply   
I have the 142 FLX that I rode majority of the season. I got the Supertrip 143 right near the end and had a blast. I was riding mostly off the kickers bc i didn't want to blow any edges on our janky rails. It lands pretty damn good! Better than the FLX does. I do however love it more behind the boat. The board has so much play and fits my style of riding. I think the Supertrip is a rad board for both boat and park riding.
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-02-2014, 7:07 AM Reply   
I got to try Cams over at BSR Tuesday but it was a 146 and rode hard but it was a like a slightly looser maybe a tad faster than my Watson hybrid.. not bad.. definitely with the scooped tip and tail its got more flex for presses, although I haven't learned those yet.. not a bad board for sure..

ill have to choose between getting a cheap leftover Watson hybrid and keep what I have or

top 3 choices

1. 2013/peak/14 deluxe
2. Ronix Von Videl shnook
3. Super trip

damn too many choices make decisions harder! LOL
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-07-2014, 10:00 AM Reply   
If you want a great cable board that you will NEVER break, I am forcing myself to sell my brand new Phalanx PRK400(140). I just dont have room for all of my boards anymore, and I wont be needing this one. It has never been ridden, or had bindings mounted for that matter. Tarek can vouch for the durability of this board, they are monsters. Built by Erich at Integrity, so you know its damn near bulletproof.....
Old     (bill)      Join Date: Feb 2001       01-07-2014, 12:45 PM Reply   
bullet proof could mean stiff and lands hard ..Hahah ill google them and look at the info Joe..
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-07-2014, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by bill View Post
bullet proof could mean stiff and lands hard ..Hahah ill google them and look at the info Joe..
hahaha! soooo true......
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       01-08-2014, 7:54 AM Reply   
its up in the classifieds now, if you want to see pics. Along with a pair of Company Vandalls, lol.