Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2022, 1:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Your fact check needs fact checked for honesty. The request went to the sergeant of arms who works for Pelosi.
You have no idea how the process works do you. You are parroting old FOX BS that has been completely shown to be lies.
How about direct texts between Hannity and Kayleigh McEnany?

https://uproxx.com/viral/sean-hannit...5th-amendment/

You look really foolish repeating trumps lies while we are watching all his people tell the real truth.
Yall got played bigtime.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2022, 1:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You don't think all these Trump hating news teams would love more than to have something criminal come out of this? They can't write or talk about it because their is nothing criminal.

The whole affair has ZERO cross examination of what is being presented. It is just the mean girls/ boys or what ever gender you decide you are talking about irrelevant topics. Oh snap. Ivanka or Burr told Trump he lost. OHS NOSE!!!! See that Trump is going to jail on that one.

Look you even admitted that the riot took place before Trump was finished speaking which means they did not hear Trump speak thus he could not have made them do it like you and your gender fluid friends have said. Case closed. After that, who cares if he had discussions with people on whether or not he was cheated. Those are all relevant questions and you can talk about counters to that what constitutionally available remedies. I know. I know. Someone utilizing their constitutional rights is a sign of guilt to the gender fluids like yourself.
Are you deaf too??
I just said Republicans had their chance. McConnel in the senate refused to have a 9/11or Watergate style investigation, Strike 1. The house led by Pelosi organized the investigation. When McCarthy tried to place 2 individuals involved in the insurrection she denied those 2 only, Strike 2. Then Mccarthey cried and took his ball and went home refusing to participate, Strike 3. They shot themselves in the foot. FYI, there are 2 hardcore republicans on the council. Each of them voted in unison with trump his entire time in office. It is Bipartisan.

Quote:
Look you even admitted that the riot took place before Trump was finished speaking which means they did not hear Trump speak thus he could not have made them do it like you and your gender fluid friends have said. Case closed.
You dont even understand how stupid you sound by not watching and hearing the facts. You would understand how inaccurate your statement is.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2022, 2:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You have no idea how the process works do you. You are parroting old FOX BS that has been completely shown to be lies.
How about direct texts between Hannity and Kayleigh McEnany?

https://uproxx.com/viral/sean-hannit...5th-amendment/

You look really foolish repeating trumps lies while we are watching all his people tell the real truth.
Yall got played bigtime.
Again. Nothing actionable. Just a story with a discussion between 2 people. Water is wet. Can you point to what is illegal about that conversation? This is why people are tired of you democrats.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-14-2022, 2:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Are you deaf too??
I just said Republicans had their chance. McConnel in the senate refused to have a 9/11or Watergate style investigation, Strike 1. The house led by Pelosi organized the investigation. When McCarthy tried to place 2 individuals involved in the insurrection she denied those 2 only, Strike 2. Then Mccarthey cried and took his ball and went home refusing to participate, Strike 3. They shot themselves in the foot. FYI, there are 2 hardcore republicans on the council. Each of them voted in unison with trump his entire time in office. It is Bipartisan.


You dont even understand how stupid you sound by not watching and hearing the facts. You would understand how inaccurate your statement is.
The committee was to have 13 people. 6 dems, 6 republicans and the leader which would be a democrat. Only see 2 hand picked never Trumpers by Pelosi that will out of office this fall. You are not going to be able to convince anyone these 2 are hard core republicans.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2022, 2:18 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Again. Nothing actionable. Just a story with a discussion between 2 people. Water is wet. Can you point to what is illegal about that conversation? This is why people are tired of you democrats.
You are clearly afraid of the truth (Cult45). You refuse to watch facts/evidence being presented. You have no idea of what has or hasnt been presented, no idea if something is actionable or not. You literally know nothing of what is being discussed. You are the only one shooting blanks with the look of a fool. Watch it or STFU talking about what you have zero knowledge.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2022, 2:36 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
The committee was to have 13 people. 6 dems, 6 republicans and the leader which would be a democrat. Only see 2 hand picked never Trumpers by Pelosi that will out of office this fall. You are not going to be able to convince anyone these 2 are hard core republicans.
3rd time fool. McCarthy got mad because Pelosi refused to seat 2 insurrectionists, 2 who were subpoenaed and refused to show and testify and then McCarthy alone pulled the rest of the republicans. Like I said they shot themselves in the foot. Look up the voting records for Kinzinger and Cheny who by the way liar is running in Wyoming. They always voted with trump. didnt they. PROVE ME WRONG. STFU, lying SACK of trump
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...h=7c75e68632e1
https://www.oneillinois.com/stories/...before-turning
Never Trumpers,lol. You are a Classic joke. Only someone caught up in a cult would need to lie and call someone a "never trumper" . In America WE ARE in FAVOR of A PARTY, not a person. If a Republican isnt willing to lie and crime for trump they are RINO's to the idiots.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-14-2022, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Your fact check needs fact checked for honesty. The request went to the sergeant of arms who works for Pelosi.
I checked the facts for honesty, they passed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-jan-6-attack/

This stuff has all be investigated by Republicans and they didn't discover any evidence for it, what evidence do you have?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-14-2022, 2:39 PM Reply   
Another republican nazi kicked out of Mommys basement.
https://www.rawstory.com/jared-michael-boyce/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 7:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
3rd time fool. McCarthy got mad because Pelosi refused to seat 2 insurrectionists, 2 who were subpoenaed and refused to show and testify and then McCarthy alone pulled the rest of the republicans. Like I said they shot themselves in the foot. Look up the voting records for Kinzinger and Cheny who by the way liar is running in Wyoming. They always voted with trump. didnt they. PROVE ME WRONG. STFU, lying SACK of trump
https://www.forbes.com/sites/jackbre...h=7c75e68632e1
https://www.oneillinois.com/stories/...before-turning
Never Trumpers,lol. You are a Classic joke. Only someone caught up in a cult would need to lie and call someone a "never trumper" . In America WE ARE in FAVOR of A PARTY, not a person. If a Republican isnt willing to lie and crime for trump they are RINO's to the idiots.
Has anyone been charged? Nope. They are not insurrectionists. They were labeled that by pelosi so they could have an excuse to keep them from asking serious questions.

Does not matter that she is running. She is going to get the boot. No one in the Republican party would consider those to hard core republicans. no one. Trump does not propose laws so there is zero way they can vote with Trump.

These two (and you) are a tool of the dangerous democrats. You and people like you are a threat to the freedoms of this country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
I checked the facts for honesty, they passed.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...-jan-6-attack/

This stuff has all be investigated by Republicans and they didn't discover any evidence for it, what evidence do you have?
You article literally just explained exactly what I said. The Sergent of Arms works for pelosi. he let her know he declined the national guard. Ultimately she is responsible as she is in charge of that office. Your article is trying to get cute the technically pelosi was not asked. you and they are playing semantics. She was in charge. They discussion was raised to the office in which she is in charge and they chose NOT to have the national guard there. End of story.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are clearly afraid of the truth (Cult45). You refuse to watch facts/evidence being presented. You have no idea of what has or hasnt been presented, no idea if something is actionable or not. You literally know nothing of what is being discussed. You are the only one shooting blanks with the look of a fool. Watch it or STFU talking about what you have zero knowledge.
I have seen liberal articles written on it and frankly they are only writing about how people tried to tell Trump he lost. Oh boo hoo. big deal. Heck the show trial at least did something. It finally got you to stop gaslighting about the fact the riot started before Trump end finished speaking.

Let me know when they arrest Trump. I will be waiting.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 7:54 AM Reply   
Good news. A Republican just won the House race in a border Texas area. First time in 150 years a Republican has won the area which is heavy Latino.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 9:31 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Has anyone been charged? Nope. They are not insurrectionists. They were labeled that by pelosi so they could have an excuse to keep them from asking serious questions.

Does not matter that she is running. She is going to get the boot. No one in the Republican party would consider those to hard core republicans. no one. Trump does not propose laws so there is zero way they can vote with Trump.

These two (and you) are a tool of the dangerous democrats. You and people like you are a threat to the freedoms of this country.
Yes a handful of right wing nazis' were arrested and charged with Sedition, Several top Oathkeepers and Proud Boys. Many have already pled guilty. You recall from the presidential debate when trump asked them to stand by? They did, after that prime time TV moment they grew their membership 300%. Since you refuse to watch you dont know that do you? Do you think if republicans on the committee asked the same questions then Barr, Trumps campaign manager, his analytics guy, his kids... would answer the questions differently?
Yes Cheney will probably lose, and she knows the sacrifice she is making, Republicans are not very smart. They took her position away from her after decades of being one of their harshest defenders, just because she refused to lie. Funny, you and the party only appreciate the liars. If you refuse to lie you are a RINO. Its a republican prerequisite. Classic. ALL republicans considered them hard core republicans right up to the point where it required you to lie to be part of Team crazy. I posted my proof, you just sit on a keyboard make stuff up and lie like always.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You article literally just explained exactly what I said. The Sergent of Arms works for pelosi. he let her know he declined the national guard. Ultimately she is responsible as she is in charge of that office. Your article is trying to get cute the technically pelosi was not asked. you and they are playing semantics. She was in charge. They discussion was raised to the office in which she is in charge and they chose NOT to have the national guard there. End of story.
You should tune in and educate yourself instead of rehashing the same BS Fox tried to pull. All your statements are clearly false and you have no idea what you are saying, just regurgitating proven false narratives. You look dumb delta, stop it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 9:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have seen liberal articles written on it and frankly they are only writing about how people tried to tell Trump he lost. Oh boo hoo. big deal. Heck the show trial at least did something. It finally got you to stop gaslighting about the fact the riot started before Trump end finished speaking.

Let me know when they arrest Trump. I will be waiting.
You know nothing. Everyone told him he lost, every single one who he hired. Except drunk Rudy.
Guess which way he chose to go? There are 2 possibilities, he actually believed ALL the conspiracy theories even though 100% of them were proven false by the entire US security, DOJ, FBI...all researched it. If so he is certified Crazy, call in the 25th. Or... He knew he lost and instead of a peaceful transfer of power he chose authoritarian, to stage a coup. He chose to steal from his most loyal supporters taking over $250 Million in small donations to enrich himself and a few of his minions. Then he put together the election steal. The false electors, the calls to Georgia officials.... What other option is there?
Again, you are pushing more BS by not watching the evidence mount in real time. None of what you say is in any way accurate. If trump is arrested it will be by the DOJ, you know the place your savior Durham works.
FYI, the riot started before trump started speaking. Its all on tape and explained so well even a republican sees the writing on the wall. Who needs a presidential pardon for a tourist visit?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Good news. A Republican just won the House race in a border Texas area. First time in 150 years a Republican has won the area which is heavy Latino.
Great, Congrats to him/her.
Did you see the new photos from Colorado Republican Congressperson and gun nut job Lauren Boebert from Sugardaddy.com? Many people are saying she was an escort, a nice name for whore? Those same people are also saying she had at least 2 abortions from her sugardaddy days. Kinda slimy to have unprotected sex with random "johns", you agree? The one from 2002 at planned Parenthood the place she keeps voting against funding and she opposes abortion. Hmmmm. Seems hypocritical to me, you? Many people also saying she met Senator Ted Cruz thru Sugardaddy and a Koch family donor or family member he convinced his hooker to run for congress if she could just get a GED HS grad certificate, cause shes a drop out. . She did and he sent over $100K to her campaign, really weird how Republicans recruit. Cruz noted the donation on his taxes, gun nut Boebert failed to note that in her taxes. Guess she considered it pay to play (with her), right? Does that make her a Koch Sucker? Is it a federal offense if you cross state line to hire a sex worker? Let me help you recall her, she is married to a guy convicted of sex offenses (he whipped his little thing out to show underaged girls). So Boebert marries the guy and works out of Sugardaddy.com cause as young newlyweds they were low on funds, then once elected some oil people gave him a $460K per year job, not in pimping but in "consulting" even tho he has zero experience in the industry whatsoever. So, we calling him Hunter Boebert now? Are we going to go all hunter Biden on him too? Cant wait for Tucker and Hannity.
Google it, you know you want to see the pics. .
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 11:43 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Great, Congrats to him/her.
Did you see the new photos from Colorado Republican Congressperson and gun nut job Lauren Boebert from Sugardaddy.com? Many people are saying she was an escort, a nice name for whore? Those same people are also saying she had at least 2 abortions from her sugardaddy days. Kinda slimy to have unprotected sex with random "johns", you agree? The one from 2002 at planned Parenthood the place she keeps voting against funding and she opposes abortion. Hmmmm. Seems hypocritical to me, you? Many people also saying she met Senator Ted Cruz thru Sugardaddy and a Koch family donor or family member he convinced his hooker to run for congress if she could just get a GED HS grad certificate, cause shes a drop out. . She did and he sent over $100K to her campaign, really weird how Republicans recruit. Cruz noted the donation on his taxes, gun nut Boebert failed to note that in her taxes. Guess she considered it pay to play (with her), right? Does that make her a Koch Sucker? Is it a federal offense if you cross state line to hire a sex worker? Let me help you recall her, she is married to a guy convicted of sex offenses (he whipped his little thing out to show underaged girls). So Boebert marries the guy and works out of Sugardaddy.com cause as young newlyweds they were low on funds, then once elected some oil people gave him a $460K per year job, not in pimping but in "consulting" even tho he has zero experience in the industry whatsoever. So, we calling him Hunter Boebert now? Are we going to go all hunter Biden on him too? Cant wait for Tucker and Hannity.
Google it, you know you want to see the pics. .
Sounds to me you are falling for the democrat play book yet again. I am sure you believed Musk raped that airline steward as well. That dried up quicker than pelosi's cooter now didn't it?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 11:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You know nothing. Everyone told him he lost, every single one who he hired. Except drunk Rudy.
Guess which way he chose to go? There are 2 possibilities, he actually believed ALL the conspiracy theories even though 100% of them were proven false by the entire US security, DOJ, FBI...all researched it. If so he is certified Crazy, call in the 25th. Or... He knew he lost and instead of a peaceful transfer of power he chose authoritarian, to stage a coup. He chose to steal from his most loyal supporters taking over $250 Million in small donations to enrich himself and a few of his minions. Then he put together the election steal. The false electors, the calls to Georgia officials.... What other option is there?
Again, you are pushing more BS by not watching the evidence mount in real time. None of what you say is in any way accurate. If trump is arrested it will be by the DOJ, you know the place your savior Durham works.
FYI, the riot started before trump started speaking. Its all on tape and explained so well even a republican sees the writing on the wall. Who needs a presidential pardon for a tourist visit?
Sounds like it did not effect you now did it. You did not give money so there is that.

Again, show up when there is something illegal. I would take Trump every day over what Joe and the democrats are purposefully doing to this country.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You should tune in and educate yourself instead of rehashing the same BS Fox tried to pull. All your statements are clearly false and you have no idea what you are saying, just regurgitating proven false narratives. You look dumb delta, stop it.
Nope. Unlike you. I can actually read and read for nuance. You know. Actually pay attention to the works they are saying and how they are playing on your ignorance.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-15-2022, 11:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Yes a handful of right wing nazis' were arrested and charged with Sedition, Several top Oathkeepers and Proud Boys. Many have already pled guilty. You recall from the presidential debate when trump asked them to stand by? They did, after that prime time TV moment they grew their membership 300%. Since you refuse to watch you dont know that do you? Do you think if republicans on the committee asked the same questions then Barr, Trumps campaign manager, his analytics guy, his kids... would answer the questions differently?
Yes Cheney will probably lose, and she knows the sacrifice she is making, Republicans are not very smart. They took her position away from her after decades of being one of their harshest defenders, just because she refused to lie. Funny, you and the party only appreciate the liars. If you refuse to lie you are a RINO. Its a republican prerequisite. Classic. ALL republicans considered them hard core republicans right up to the point where it required you to lie to be part of Team crazy. I posted my proof, you just sit on a keyboard make stuff up and lie like always.
So when are they arresting Trump? That's right. They are not. This show trial is not about making a case against individuals at the rally. It is about trying to persuade people to not vote for Trump. Just like the fake collusion. Just like the phone call. Just like your gender fluidity. People see what the democrats have done and are still doing. You are turning Trump into the underdog again. No one likes bullies. Now people are going to sympathize with Trump and his mean tweets now that they understand what he was up against. Thanks for that. You only make him stronger and more influential. People when they contrast what he was doing vs what the democrats are doing to the country, they realize he really was a threat to the democrats. So much so, that they will stoop to any level to stop him. That means he is the right man for the job.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 12:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds to me you are falling for the democrat play book yet again. I am sure you believed Musk raped that airline steward as well. That dried up quicker than pelosi's cooter now didn't it?
Nope, im just saying things like your leader does. I didnt say it, i heard it and letting you know. Zero responsibility. But its true, they say.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 12:15 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Sounds like it did not effect you now did it. You did not give money so there is that.

Again, show up when there is something illegal. I would take Trump every day over what Joe and the democrats are purposefully doing to this country.
Plenty (Most) of crime does not effect me, that doesnt mean i shouldnt care, nor does it make it right. You havent responded, is he certifiably crazy or is he just out to steal/grift from those who love him the most? He took over $250 Million to catch the Fraud, but he never spent a penny finding fraud. He pocketed it.
Did you hear Biden has also caused unchecked inflation in Russia, Europe, the UK and almost the entire planet. Thats a lot of credit for a guy you call sleepy joe, nearly dead wont survive the first year.
Stay Crazy.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 12:16 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. Unlike you. I can actually read and read for nuance. You know. Actually pay attention to the works they are saying and how they are playing on your ignorance.
Yes its been on display last few days. F-
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-15-2022, 12:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So when are they arresting Trump? That's right. They are not. This show trial is not about making a case against individuals at the rally. It is about trying to persuade people to not vote for Trump. Just like the fake collusion. Just like the phone call. Just like your gender fluidity. People see what the democrats have done and are still doing. You are turning Trump into the underdog again. No one likes bullies. Now people are going to sympathize with Trump and his mean tweets now that they understand what he was up against. Thanks for that. You only make him stronger and more influential. People when they contrast what he was doing vs what the democrats are doing to the country, they realize he really was a threat to the democrats. So much so, that they will stoop to any level to stop him. That means he is the right man for the job.
Keep pecking away, your lack of knowledge on 1/6 is comedic.
Hey, what is trump running for? Didnt know any elections coming soon. ie "It is about trying to persuade people to not vote for Trump. "
Truth is, if trump were to run again for pres in 2024, It would be the best posible outcome for Dems. He would be destroyed. All that has been happening is he is losing all but the craziest.
Trumps latest mean tweet...@ realdonaldtrump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 7:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Nope, im just saying things like your leader does. I didnt say it, i heard it and letting you know. Zero responsibility. But its true, they say.
Say all you want. Just shows you are still a clown. Not a single democrat here defends you.

With regard to your 8th grade talking point, that PAC is going to make her rich it sounds like. You can't defame someone like that and not get hammered financially.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 7:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Keep pecking away, your lack of knowledge on 1/6 is comedic.
Hey, what is trump running for? Didnt know any elections coming soon. ie "It is about trying to persuade people to not vote for Trump. "
Truth is, if trump were to run again for pres in 2024, It would be the best posible outcome for Dems. He would be destroyed. All that has been happening is he is losing all but the craziest.
Trumps latest mean tweet...@ realdonaldtrump
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump
You tell me. You guys are the ones going to great depths including fraud to try and keep him out of the white house. The guy is so dangerous to your plans that you are willing to do anything. It is all on display for the world. You just lost a Hispanic 150 year democrat stronghold. Keep it up. Democrats like you and pelosi are good for business in the long term.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Say all you want. Just shows you are still a clown. Not a single democrat here defends you.

With regard to your 8th grade talking point, that PAC is going to make her rich it sounds like. You can't defame someone like that and not get hammered financially.
It shows what a hypocrite that republican hooker is.
Why would I need anyone to defend me?? Are you delirious?
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 9:03 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You tell me. You guys are the ones going to great depths including fraud to try and keep him out of the white house. The guy is so dangerous to your plans that you are willing to do anything. It is all on display for the world. You just lost a Hispanic 150 year democrat stronghold. Keep it up. Democrats like you and pelosi are good for business in the long term.
The only thing Trump is running is FROM the law. Showing what he did is good for the country, bad for dems. They made the call country/democracy over party. He would be an easy beat down now that everyone knows he just wanted the $$ and power. No matter how many laws or the constitution he stepped on.
You should look into your big TX break thru, its all about redistricting, a 6 mo win. National Republicans financed her, 20 to 1 as Dems were indifferent. In Nov she will have to run against a real candidate. Next.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The only thing Trump is running is FROM the law. Showing what he did is good for the country, bad for dems. They made the call country/democracy over party. He would be an easy beat down now that everyone knows he just wanted the $$ and power. No matter how many laws or the constitution he stepped on.
You should look into your big TX break thru, its all about redistricting, a 6 mo win. National Republicans financed her, 20 to 1 as Dems were indifferent. In Nov she will have to run against a real candidate. Next.
Joke is on you. Dems are indifferent all over right now.

Only thing the dems had was CNN with a propaganda war with the dems feeding them talking points. CNN is now under new management who is cleaning house and trying to rid themselves of the partisan label. Fake environmental spread the wealth BS. Now their base is paying for it real hard. Most of the people in this country did not live through the Carter years in the 1970's in any meaningful way and most not at all. Now we are under Jimmy 2.0. Wait until the recession takes hold. you really want to talk about indifference? I am not worried. Only thing you can run on is your sex change wishes.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 9:59 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
The only thing Trump is running is FROM the law. Showing what he did is good for the country, bad for dems. They made the call country/democracy over party. He would be an easy beat down now that everyone knows he just wanted the $$ and power. No matter how many laws or the constitution he stepped on.
You should look into your big TX break thru, its all about redistricting, a 6 mo win. National Republicans financed her, 20 to 1 as Dems were indifferent. In Nov she will have to run against a real candidate. Next.
Again. Let me know when there is an arrest warrant for Trump. If there was anything illegal, they would not put on the soviet show trial. Trump is a threat to the democrats. That tells me everything I need to know. He is the one.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 10:23 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Joke is on you. Dems are indifferent all over right now.

Only thing the dems had was CNN with a propaganda war with the dems feeding them talking points. CNN is now under new management who is cleaning house and trying to rid themselves of the partisan label. Fake environmental spread the wealth BS. Now their base is paying for it real hard. Most of the people in this country did not live through the Carter years in the 1970's in any meaningful way and most not at all. Now we are under Jimmy 2.0. Wait until the recession takes hold. you really want to talk about indifference? I am not worried. Only thing you can run on is your sex change wishes.
Dont worry, you never watch CNN, just like I dont either, ever. Also never once used CNN as a source or to document anything, did i? Non issue. Seems you are deflecting as a good Gaslight,Obstruct,Projector does. I mean why bring up CNN???? Im watching on CSPAN
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 10:26 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Again. Let me know when there is an arrest warrant for Trump. If there was anything illegal, they would not put on the soviet show trial. Trump is a threat to the democrats. That tells me everything I need to know. He is the one.
Did you get your law degree at Trump U???
The 1/6 comm has no power to arrest they are an investigative comm.
Everything you need to know? So far you have proved you know nothing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Did you get your law degree at Trump U???
The 1/6 comm has no power to arrest they are an investigative comm.
Everything you need to know? So far you have proved you know nothing.
Funny. They certainly had one person arrested in a very public soviet style show. Guy lives accross the street from the FBI. Even called and asked when to come in but they decide they are going to have a public raid and put the guy in handcuffs and leg chains.

The democrats won the DOJ as well. IF there was a law broken then certainly will try and prosecute. At the end of the day. There were no laws broken. This is all just a show trial. Congress has gone about their business for 2 centuries without trying to create a made for TV show trial. They are just a joke at this point. People see it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Funny. They certainly had one person arrested in a very public soviet style show. Guy lives accross the street from the FBI. Even called and asked when to come in but they decide they are going to have a public raid and put the guy in handcuffs and leg chains.

The democrats won the DOJ as well. IF there was a law broken then certainly will try and prosecute. At the end of the day. There were no laws broken. This is all just a show trial. Congress has gone about their business for 2 centuries without trying to create a made for TV show trial. They are just a joke at this point. People see it.
You are going to need a link to your conspiracy theories so I can understand them. Who the F "lives across the street from the FBI"?
The DOJ is not an election nor an award, unless you are a deranged DJT.
Again, its on right now, pretty sure they said it is unconstitutional AND against US LAW.
Is J. Michael Luttig, a retired Republican judge a RINO now??

Dont watch, look stupid, watch and educate yourself. Your choice.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Dont worry, you never watch CNN, just like I dont either, ever. Also never once used CNN as a source or to document anything, did i? Non issue. Seems you are deflecting as a good Gaslight,Obstruct,Projector does. I mean why bring up CNN???? Im watching on CSPAN
Doesnt matter what you are watching on. No one is listening to people like you anyway. Very narrow sort of people are watching this stuff. Point is, even CNN had to clean house after all their Trump propaganda. They lost all credibility and all viewers. Even the new boss is admonishing the hosts of the show for labeling anti Trump stuff. The democrats in congress really need to take note. CNN was their mouth piece and it is getting shown the trash can. Same is going to happen to the democrats in congress. They won on propaganda and not policy. Now their policies are taking hold and it is back to 1970s. People only heard about it. Never lived it and did not think it could be a thing. Now it is a thing.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-16-2022, 11:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You are going to need a link to your conspiracy theories so I can understand them. Who the F "lives across the street from the FBI"?
The DOJ is not an election nor an award, unless you are a deranged DJT.
Again, its on right now, pretty sure they said it is unconstitutional AND against US LAW.
Is J. Michael Luttig, a retired Republican judge a RINO now??

Dont watch, look stupid, watch and educate yourself. Your choice.
Peter Navarro.

Democrats pass law after law that is against the constitution. Eventually gets struck down. That is literally all the democrats do.

Here is a little secret. You are allowed to ask policy questions and request policy decisions. There are provisions in the constitution to send electors back to the states. Just like the democrats do, they pass a policy or law and try and wiggle in the interpretation. You just don't like it because someone you don't like did it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Doesnt matter what you are watching on. No one is listening to people like you anyway. Very narrow sort of people are watching this stuff. Point is, even CNN had to clean house after all their Trump propaganda. They lost all credibility and all viewers. Even the new boss is admonishing the hosts of the show for labeling anti Trump stuff. The democrats in congress really need to take note. CNN was their mouth piece and it is getting shown the trash can. Same is going to happen to the democrats in congress. They won on propaganda and not policy. Now their policies are taking hold and it is back to 1970s. People only heard about it. Never lived it and did not think it could be a thing. Now it is a thing.
You just cant stop defending a complete loser, can you? And cant answer if he is crazy and believed his own lie??or He is a serial grifter of his supporters??? Still cant answer?
Credibility, a term you sure dont understand nor have any.
But by all means, lets talk about CNN as the topic is 1/6 committee hearings. Desperate much?

Im imploring you to educate yourself so you dont look like a gullible, uneducated fool. Take solid advice.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-16-2022, 11:32 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Peter Navarro.

Democrats pass law after law that is against the constitution. Eventually gets struck down. That is literally all the democrats do.

Here is a little secret. You are allowed to ask policy questions and request policy decisions. There are provisions in the constitution to send electors back to the states. Just like the democrats do, they pass a policy or law and try and wiggle in the interpretation. You just don't like it because someone you don't like did it.
LOL, Navarro, the ole GreenBay Sweep dude. Pretty sure they arrested him after he defied a subpoena from a legit congressional committee. Seems fair.
Note to secret guy...You are lying. I just listened to several Republican constitutional experts say there is nothing in the constitution, zero precedent that the VP can do anything other than confirm the count, ceremonial roll only. You are wrong. Again you look like an idiot, watch before you opine and directly contradict fact. Instead you keep repeating tucker carlson BS. Its a cult.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2022, 8:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, Navarro, the ole GreenBay Sweep dude. Pretty sure they arrested him after he defied a subpoena from a legit congressional committee. Seems fair.
Note to secret guy...You are lying. I just listened to several Republican constitutional experts say there is nothing in the constitution, zero precedent that the VP can do anything other than confirm the count, ceremonial roll only. You are wrong. Again you look like an idiot, watch before you opine and directly contradict fact. Instead you keep repeating tucker carlson BS. Its a cult.
I already laid this out last year on here with the links.

I don't trust what you hear. You probably heard no precedent. however there is a provision if there are objections that the senate and house can vote to not recognize the electors. If they candidates do not get the required vote then the house of representatives would vote for president.

Regardless, Trump write or wrong pressuring Pence is not illegal. If it were you democrats would have the DOJ pursuing charges. So yet again, we simply back to this being a big democrat whine session with an audience of true believers.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-17-2022, 8:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL, Navarro, the ole GreenBay Sweep dude. Pretty sure they arrested him after he defied a subpoena from a legit congressional committee. Seems fair.
Note to secret guy...You are lying. I just listened to several Republican constitutional experts say there is nothing in the constitution, zero precedent that the VP can do anything other than confirm the count, ceremonial roll only. You are wrong. Again you look like an idiot, watch before you opine and directly contradict fact. Instead you keep repeating tucker carlson BS. Its a cult.
Then don't tell me the house does not have the ability to have someone arrested. I am not sure which one is easier to get to contradict themselves. You are Amber Heard.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2022, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I already laid this out last year on here with the links.

I don't trust what you hear. You probably heard no precedent. however there is a provision if there are objections that the senate and house can vote to not recognize the electors. If they candidates do not get the required vote then the house of representatives would vote for president.

Regardless, Trump write or wrong pressuring Pence is not illegal. If it were you democrats would have the DOJ pursuing charges. So yet again, we simply back to this being a big democrat whine session with an audience of true believers.
Last year?, facts coming out by the hour, but you are plugging your ears and lalalalalalalal , clown. So you are saying "Dont trust what you see, dont trust what you hear even from those under oath". Sound straight out of Putins playbook.
All my FACTS are from Trumps inner circle and they are all under oath. You on the other hand refuse to educate yourself so that you dont have to fact check your sources. You are AFRAID of the truth. Then you regurgitate Tucker and Hannity, both certified liars on a TV. No one under oath, free to lie. In fact when taken to court their attys argued and won their case..., "by 'persuasively' arguing that no 'reasonable viewer' takes Tucker Carlson seriously"
https://www.businessinsider.com/fox-...carlson-2020-9
So, now that we determined my facts are real and your opinion is a lie.
Did you get your license to practice law from Trump U??? Because i watched actual real live experts, republican experts explain it in great detail. Due to your extreme fear of fact you dont know. Again, I cant advise you strongly enough to utube it and educate yourself. Right now you are an embarrassment. One man cannot throwout thewill of the people because his feelings or his boss tells him to. Dont you think Al Gore Who was VP would have just named himself Winner?? Dont you think if true, VP HArris will appoint the new President in 2024? Trumps atty Eastman was asked these exact questions and he agreeed. He also agreed if the case went to the SC, he would lose 9 to 0. So you wanna tell me more about the clause that says Pense can pick the winner of an election in which he is on the ticket? Or do you wanna keep acting like an un-educated fool? Again, trying to convince someone to participate in an illegal act is against the law, Conspiracy to commit fraud, conspiracy to commit crime, Conspiracy to obstruct....All illegal fool.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-17-2022, 9:22 AM Reply   
x
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Then don't tell me the house does not have the ability to have someone arrested. I am not sure which one is easier to get to contradict themselves. You are Amber Heard.
TrumpU atty??? Dont know the most basic starter rules?
The committee first request to interview Navarro. He refused. Next if they refuse, they issue subpoena to force compliance. If they continue to refuse to cooperate the DOJ may decide to force compliance with arrest. Do I need to explain every simple process to you??? You continue to look like complete Yokel because you refuse to listen to facts from trumps own people who are all under oath. Where does your info come from??? An Entertainment show on TV. Sad.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-21-2022, 11:05 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
x

TrumpU atty??? Dont know the most basic starter rules?
The committee first request to interview Navarro. He refused. Next if they refuse, they issue subpoena to force compliance. If they continue to refuse to cooperate the DOJ may decide to force compliance with arrest. Do I need to explain every simple process to you??? You continue to look like complete Yokel because you refuse to listen to facts from trumps own people who are all under oath. Where does your info come from??? An Entertainment show on TV. Sad.
I have not heard a single thing that is illegal from them. Just listened to Trumps phone call. Nothing illegal in that either. You really need to do better.

You explanation of the process just agreed with me.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-21-2022, 12:49 PM Reply   
Because you went to TrumpU, there they only teach The Art of the BK.
Shows you still refuse to watch people under oath explain the crimes.
1.It is a federal felony to knowingly attempt “to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process” through “the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held.” AKA, 52 U.S.C. sec 20511.
2. federal law makes it a crime to “conspire to injure, oppress, threaten, or intimidate any person ... in the free exercise or enjoyment of any right or privilege secured to him by the Constitution or laws of the United States.”
3. State of GA, a crime to willfully tamper “with any electors list, voter’s certificate, numbered list of voters, ballot box, voting machine, direct recording electronic (DRE) equipment, or tabulating machine.” And while Trump did not directly tamper with the vote count in Georgia, state law also makes it a crime to, “with intent that another person engage in conduct constituting a felony,” solicit another person to commit such a felony. A person convicted of soliciting a felony in Georgia “shall be punished by imprisonment for not less than one nor more than three years” (although the penalty can be higher if they solicit a crime punishable by life in prison or by death).
4.Georgia law also specifically makes it a crime to engage in “criminal solicitation to commit election fraud.”

Thats just from today. Its just a small part thus far. Barely touched on the fake electors they set up in 7 states. Wait for Thursday, trump so dumb he wanted to chronicle his insurrection. The 1/6 comm just got the tape. lol.
When you feel beat down, again, remember, I asked you to watch.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-21-2022, 1:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I have not heard a single thing that is illegal from them. Just listened to Trumps phone call. Nothing illegal in that either.
The narrative is that Trump believed that 7 states had election irregularities and his plan was to circumvent the standard process by replacing the electors from those states with his own hand picked electors who would vote for him rather than Biden.

Do you believe that is a fair summation of the events?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2022, 7:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The narrative is that Trump believed that 7 states had election irregularities and his plan was to circumvent the standard process by replacing the electors from those states with his own hand picked electors who would vote for him rather than Biden.

Do you believe that is a fair summation of the events?
Nope. Because you are allowed to ask questions. Even the well known liberal Harvard Law professor disagrees with you. Democrats also editing Trumps speech to remove the go forward and peacefully march. If the democrats tried any of this in a court, they would be disbarred.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-22-2022, 7:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
The narrative is that Trump believed that 7 states had election irregularities and his plan was to circumvent the standard process by replacing the electors from those states with his own hand picked electors who would vote for him rather than Biden.

Do you believe that is a fair summation of the events?
Narratives are not illegal btw. Now intentionally misleading the FBI and applying to false FISA warrants is illegal.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2022, 9:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. Because you are allowed to ask questions. Even the well known liberal Harvard Law professor disagrees with you. Democrats also editing Trumps speech to remove the go forward and peacefully march. If the democrats tried any of this in a court, they would be disbarred.
If all they did was ask questions...then how did fake electors paperwork show up at the library of Congress for Pence to count?
https://www.pressherald.com/2022/06/...fake-electors/
Actually what trump personally and Rudy did was brow beat republicans to just change their official electors, and replace with trump electors. The states, 7 of them, delivered the counterfeit to the US Library of Congress. Not only that, they supplied the template for each state. So, seem a bit more than asking question, wouldnt you agree?
Oh, we all heard trump say to peacefully march, but it was just a passing thought. The written transcript of the speech never mentioned Pence. But Pence, told trump in advance he wasnt going to F over the USA because trumps feelings. Then trump winged it, brought up Pence and that he had "no courage to do the right thing", brought it up 5 times. Then if that wasnt enough, 2 or so hours into the terror, While the riot is happening, trump tweets this...

"Mike Pence didn't have the courage to do what should have been done to protect our Country and our Constitution, giving States a chance to certify a corrected set of facts, not the fraudulent or inaccurate ones which they were asked to previously certify. USA demands the truth!"
And the crowd heard it loud and clear, ramped up the attack, started the chant, "Hang Mike Pence".
Isnt that more than asking questions??
Again you error, its Rudy and Sidney Powell and John Eastman, Trumps attys, who are losing their license to practice law and those Billion dollar Dominion lawsuits they and FOX are fighting. And, no Harvard law professors disagree. FIFY
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2022, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Narratives are not illegal btw. Now intentionally misleading the FBI and applying to false FISA warrants is illegal.
Anyone ever get in trouble for that FISA BS?? Wasnt that Durhams job? Musta been a nothing-burger. Another failure trump hired, par for the course. Were those guy with the FISA fiasco trying to stay in power or steal an election? didnt think so.
Now actually trying to over throw the US government and overturn a Federal US election, thats wholly illegal. Only the worst of the worst would even attempt it. Based on your posts, You still havnt watched 2 minutes of the 1/6 investigation, and it shows. MMMMmmmm, kool-aid.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-22-2022, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. Because you are allowed to ask questions. Even the well known liberal Harvard Law professor disagrees with you. Democrats also editing Trumps speech to remove the go forward and peacefully march. If the democrats tried any of this in a court, they would be disbarred.
Ahhh, they were just asking questions. And RJohnson was personally available to deliver these er, um, questions??? Are you sure it was just a couple question?? Im starting to think you dont know anything but what your people tell you to say. None is accurate nor true. You should stop talking about things which you have zero knowledge, its a bad look, really makes you look unhinged, uneducated, and you are obviously lying and its too simple to prove you wrong. Everyday. Allday.
"Ron Johnson actively tried to undermine this democracy. He literally tried to hand Mike Pence fake ballots," Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes said in a statement. "Once again, Ron Johnson has proven he's a danger to our country and our fundamental rights. I'm calling for him to resign immediately."

State Treasurer Sarah Godlewski argued that "it is clear Ron Johnson is a threat to our democracy and is unfit to continue serving in the United States Senate."

Former state lawmaker Tom Nelson called Johnson "a criminal and a traitor" who should "be prosecuted."

"He must resign," Nelson added.

Milwaukee Bucks executive Alex Lasry, tweeted that "Trump and his MAGA allies planned, promoted, and paid for a seditious conspiracy to overturn an election they lost. And Ron Johnson attempted to deliver it to D.C. on a silver platter."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...te-ron-johnson
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 10:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Anyone ever get in trouble for that FISA BS?? Wasnt that Durhams job? Musta been a nothing-burger. Another failure trump hired, par for the course. Were those guy with the FISA fiasco trying to stay in power or steal an election? didnt think so.
Now actually trying to over throw the US government and overturn a Federal US election, thats wholly illegal. Only the worst of the worst would even attempt it. Based on your posts, You still havnt watched 2 minutes of the 1/6 investigation, and it shows. MMMMmmmm, kool-aid.
Na. The people on the FISA fiasco were trying to perform a soft coup against a sitting president. Frame him then let the constitution take its course. At least that is what they hoped. In this case they just settled for enough noise that people got tired of hearing about Trump. All a dangerous political game. People are not going to forget it anytime soon.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Ahhh, they were just asking questions. And RJohnson was personally available to deliver these er, um, questions??? Are you sure it was just a couple question?? Im starting to think you dont know anything but what your people tell you to say. None is accurate nor true. You should stop talking about things which you have zero knowledge, its a bad look, really makes you look unhinged, uneducated, and you are obviously lying and its too simple to prove you wrong. Everyday. Allday.
"Ron Johnson actively tried to undermine this democracy. He literally tried to hand Mike Pence fake ballots," Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes said in a statement. "Once again, Ron Johnson has proven he's a danger to our country and our fundamental rights. I'm calling for him to resign immediately."

State Treasurer Sarah Godlewski argued that "it is clear Ron Johnson is a threat to our democracy and is unfit to continue serving in the United States Senate."

Former state lawmaker Tom Nelson called Johnson "a criminal and a traitor" who should "be prosecuted."

"He must resign," Nelson added.

Milwaukee Bucks executive Alex Lasry, tweeted that "Trump and his MAGA allies planned, promoted, and paid for a seditious conspiracy to overturn an election they lost. And Ron Johnson attempted to deliver it to D.C. on a silver platter."

https://www.commondreams.org/news/20...te-ron-johnson
Ohs noessss politicians saying stuff about another politician. Say it ain't so. There was even a negative tweet from a billionaire in there too? Hold the phone. You did not say this was Twitter official. That is a whole different level of legality.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Anyone ever get in trouble for that FISA BS?? Wasnt that Durhams job? Musta been a nothing-burger. Another failure trump hired, par for the course. Were those guy with the FISA fiasco trying to stay in power or steal an election? didnt think so.
Now actually trying to over throw the US government and overturn a Federal US election, thats wholly illegal. Only the worst of the worst would even attempt it. Based on your posts, You still havnt watched 2 minutes of the 1/6 investigation, and it shows. MMMMmmmm, kool-aid.
And, yes. A FBI Lawyer did get in trouble.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 10:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. Because you are allowed to ask questions. Even the well known liberal Harvard Law professor disagrees with you. Democrats also editing Trumps speech to remove the go forward and peacefully march. If the democrats tried any of this in a court, they would be disbarred.
Is this list "edited" too. Seems like a little more than asking a few questions like YOU said. Thats a lot of detail, a lot of people (84), many elected officials breaking the law. They all signed the papers, when was the last time the DOJ had documents that the perps signed confirming their crime? How stupid is FatorangeElvis and his idiot attys?
https://michiganadvance.com/2022/02/...the-full-list/
Check out todays DOJ raids of Fatorange Elvis henchmen, Jeffery Clark and several others involved in the elector scam.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/feds-searc...ry?id=85589624
https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...investigation/
That tweet!, We believe in free and fair elections. Unless our guy loses, then we will violently riot and cheat any way that orange dude tells us to do. So, we wrote up and signed counterfeit elector sheets. F-ing Cult idiots.
Everyday it gets worse for Fat Elvis fanatics. The 1/6 committee is gathering soo much more info they have to put on hold these hearings til July. .... then show us the dirty laundry.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 2:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Is this list "edited" too. Seems like a little more than asking a few questions like YOU said. Thats a lot of detail, a lot of people (84), many elected officials breaking the law. They all signed the papers, when was the last time the DOJ had documents that the perps signed confirming their crime? How stupid is FatorangeElvis and his idiot attys?
https://michiganadvance.com/2022/02/...the-full-list/
Check out todays DOJ raids of Fatorange Elvis henchmen, Jeffery Clark and several others involved in the elector scam.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/feds-searc...ry?id=85589624
https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...investigation/
That tweet!, We believe in free and fair elections. Unless our guy loses, then we will violently riot and cheat any way that orange dude tells us to do. So, we wrote up and signed counterfeit elector sheets. F-ing Cult idiots.
Everyday it gets worse for Fat Elvis fanatics. The 1/6 committee is gathering soo much more info they have to put on hold these hearings til July. .... then show us the dirty laundry.
Let us know where Trump had people riot. words do not match the actions. Let us know when Trump is getting arrested. I bet it will be right after they get him for Russian collusion.

Speaking of which. Why are the democrats so eager to go to war with Russia. Even hillary started the russian pawn thing at the election. Even our army reserves are training for active combat with Russia as we speak.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-23-2022, 2:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Is this list "edited" too. Seems like a little more than asking a few questions like YOU said. Thats a lot of detail, a lot of people (84), many elected officials breaking the law. They all signed the papers, when was the last time the DOJ had documents that the perps signed confirming their crime? How stupid is FatorangeElvis and his idiot attys?
https://michiganadvance.com/2022/02/...the-full-list/
Check out todays DOJ raids of Fatorange Elvis henchmen, Jeffery Clark and several others involved in the elector scam.
https://abcnews.go.com/US/feds-searc...ry?id=85589624
https://www.8newsnow.com/i-team/i-te...investigation/
That tweet!, We believe in free and fair elections. Unless our guy loses, then we will violently riot and cheat any way that orange dude tells us to do. So, we wrote up and signed counterfeit elector sheets. F-ing Cult idiots.
Everyday it gets worse for Fat Elvis fanatics. The 1/6 committee is gathering soo much more info they have to put on hold these hearings til July. .... then show us the dirty laundry.
and let us guess. The hearings are magically going to conclude in October just before the elections right? Just stop. Even democrats are saying no one cares except people like you who magically had this hard on for a guy they never met but swears they had this hard on since 1983.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 2:53 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Let us know where Trump had people riot. words do not match the actions. Let us know when Trump is getting arrested. I bet it will be right after they get him for Russian collusion.

Speaking of which. Why are the democrats so eager to go to war with Russia. Even hillary started the russian pawn thing at the election. Even our army reserves are training for active combat with Russia as we speak.
You want to know where trump had people riot?? It was 1/6 at the Capitol. Thought you knew. Thought everyone should know by now.

I cant answer when trump gets put in handcuffs, just dont know. I know they raided the guys house who was to be his 3rd Atty General in 4 weeks, Jeff Clark. Several others involved in the fake elector scam today also got raided. Seems the law is slow.
Who says the Dems want to go to war w/ Russia? You always think they want something they never thought about. Its comical. Like POWER from Covid rules, remember that BS from you and FOX? What happened? Covid #'s decline, rules get dropped, like a miracle. Too difficult for a conservative to understand?
Did Durham tell you about Hillary? Bless his heart and all those convictions.
Always nice for our army to be ready. Still no idea what you are talking about too.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-23-2022, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
and let us guess. The hearings are magically going to conclude in October just before the elections right? Just stop. Even democrats are saying no one cares except people like you who magically had this hard on for a guy they never met but swears they had this hard on since 1983.
Got no idea when or if..., IMO, continue to tell the entire story, all the facts. Who did what, when, where, why... Seem fair? Im not convinced the DOJ or anyone else is concerned with my opinion of Fat Elvis, now or decades ago. If they want to know, I have plenty of time to update them. Call me.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-24-2022, 7:39 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
You want to know where trump had people riot?? It was 1/6 at the Capitol. Thought you knew. Thought everyone should know by now.

I cant answer when trump gets put in handcuffs, just dont know. I know they raided the guys house who was to be his 3rd Atty General in 4 weeks, Jeff Clark. Several others involved in the fake elector scam today also got raided. Seems the law is slow.
Who says the Dems want to go to war w/ Russia? You always think they want something they never thought about. Its comical. Like POWER from Covid rules, remember that BS from you and FOX? What happened? Covid #'s decline, rules get dropped, like a miracle. Too difficult for a conservative to understand?
Did Durham tell you about Hillary? Bless his heart and all those convictions.
Always nice for our army to be ready. Still no idea what you are talking about too.
So. They got raided. We all know the democrats like to use the FBI and IRS for political hits. No news there. My guess is they will try and get the guy on tax evasion and people like you will try and claim he was the mastermind behind a revolution.

Covid numbers did not decline. More people died under biden with a hand delivered vaccine. Just stop making up history especially history we literally lived through last week.

Actually Hillary's campaign manager told us about Hillary.

Pretty obvious the democrats have been wanting to go at it with Russia. You just have your blinders on.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2022, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So. They got raided. We all know the democrats like to use the FBI and IRS for political hits. No news there. My guess is they will try and get the guy on tax evasion and people like you will try and claim he was the mastermind behind a revolution.

Covid numbers did not decline. More people died under biden with a hand delivered vaccine. Just stop making up history especially history we literally lived through last week.

Actually Hillary's campaign manager told us about Hillary.

Pretty obvious the democrats have been wanting to go at it with Russia. You just have your blinders on.
You really need to read up before you write more fake news. Especially on topics that you have no knowledge, like the 1/6 hearings. Got a link to the FBI or IRS for this raid??? Didnt think so. Let me help you out with the heavy lifting.
1st. It was the DOJ with a warrant that went to Clarks. A warrant means they first went to a judge and said, hey, we think this particular crime has taken place, we believe this evidence is at this address, for this reason. We need to act now because this, this and this. (probably the fact he had a starring role in yesterdays delayed 1/6 hearing) The judge must agree the request makes legal sense. Their behind the scenes covert investigation turned up enough evidence to make a warrant valid, now it is an overt investigation.
Second, The DOJ investigation is 100% and unrelated to the 1/6 committee. Do you even know what was presented against Clark in the non-connected 1/6 committee? He pled the 5th too. You know what that means??? Are you upset they put Al Capone in the slammer on tax charges too? I just see criminals. Like the 6 republicans congresspeople and trumps atty who requested pardons. Who asks for pardons? Say it out loud. Say it with me, Only those who feel Guilty or committed crime. Got a different reason to ask for one? Me neither.
When will you stop making wild claims against dems you cant even show any source?? Just wild opinion from a radicalized cultist? Dems starting a war w/ Russia, lol, Clown.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-24-2022, 10:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
So. They got raided. We all know the democrats like to use the FBI and IRS for political hits. No news there. My guess is they will try and get the guy on tax evasion and people like you will try and claim he was the mastermind behind a revolution.

Covid numbers did not decline. More people died under biden with a hand delivered vaccine. Just stop making up history especially history we literally lived through last week.

Actually Hillary's campaign manager told us about Hillary.

Pretty obvious the democrats have been wanting to go at it with Russia. You just have your blinders on.
lol at "mastermind:. This is what FatElvis would call a "patsy", a fall guy, a sucker. Mastermind comes up with a plan, this fool was the only guy at DOJ that believed trumps lies. He had 7-8 calls with trump on 1/3 starting at 8 AM, according to WH phone records. By 4.30 he had the title of "Acting US Atty General", trump had already decided. The when he went to inform the current "Acting" AG, Rosen, Rosen said he was resigning, as did Acting Assistant AG and the Deputy AG. They also polled the AG's across the country who were also in agreement they would resign. So, trump faced with a hundreds of resignations and a "graveyard" at the DOJ due solely to his desperate decisions, he changed his mind and kept Rosen as AAG. The entire country watched it live on TV yesterday, they know. LOL with everyone in his cabinet as "acting" because no one was confirmed in the senate, it was a clown show.
See, If you would just have watched the public hearing you would have known these facts. Instead I have to correct you day after day, after day. The AG, Asst AG and Deputy AG (all republicans) were the star witnesses yesterday. Its easy to know the facts, if you want to know the facts. Clearly you prefer to dabble in conspiracy BS.
Clark and your pal whining together.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...ountry-anymore
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-28-2022, 8:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
lol at "mastermind:. This is what FatElvis would call a "patsy", a fall guy, a sucker. Mastermind comes up with a plan, this fool was the only guy at DOJ that believed trumps lies. He had 7-8 calls with trump on 1/3 starting at 8 AM, according to WH phone records. By 4.30 he had the title of "Acting US Atty General", trump had already decided. The when he went to inform the current "Acting" AG, Rosen, Rosen said he was resigning, as did Acting Assistant AG and the Deputy AG. They also polled the AG's across the country who were also in agreement they would resign. So, trump faced with a hundreds of resignations and a "graveyard" at the DOJ due solely to his desperate decisions, he changed his mind and kept Rosen as AAG. The entire country watched it live on TV yesterday, they know. LOL with everyone in his cabinet as "acting" because no one was confirmed in the senate, it was a clown show.
See, If you would just have watched the public hearing you would have known these facts. Instead I have to correct you day after day, after day. The AG, Asst AG and Deputy AG (all republicans) were the star witnesses yesterday. Its easy to know the facts, if you want to know the facts. Clearly you prefer to dabble in conspiracy BS.
Clark and your pal whining together.
https://www.thedailybeast.com/jeffre...ountry-anymore
"Clearly you prefer to dabble in conspiracy BS. "

Best line ever except the funny part is you don't realize this is your entire existence on this board.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-28-2022, 5:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
"Clearly you prefer to dabble in conspiracy BS. "

Best line ever except the funny part is you don't realize this is your entire existence on this board.
LOL. That the best you can do after getting owned day after day after day, because you are either afraid of the truth or you figure WTF, trump guilty AF i may as well keep lying for the man I love. Delta manlove.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-30-2022, 7:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
LOL. That the best you can do after getting owned day after day after day, because you are either afraid of the truth or you figure WTF, trump guilty AF i may as well keep lying for the man I love. Delta manlove.
Why would I need to lie when all you have done is supported and parroted liars for 4 plus years. There is no owning. History is up 5 years to 0 on you. You can not defend a single thing the democrats have done just like your masters. They have to still try and fight against Trump and make up story after story to do so. He lives in your head rent free.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       06-30-2022, 9:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Why would I need to lie when all you have done is supported and parroted liars for 4 plus years. There is no owning. History is up 5 years to 0 on you. You can not defend a single thing the democrats have done just like your masters. They have to still try and fight against Trump and make up story after story to do so. He lives in your head rent free.


Lie? Parrot? Me?
Lets backtrack a bit.
Im the one posting facts from witnesses that are literally under oath last couple of weeks. Those under oath have all been republicans who were proud trump devotees. You do understand that a statement under oath has more value than republican tweets or opinion shows on FOX, right?. Therefore, we know im not lying and that im only informing the underinformed of the current facts. You have not watched any of the hearings and the ONLY thing you have posted is Conspiracy theory and what your far-right wing media tells you. By definition, parroting, right?. Sure sounds like you are projecting. Have any of your sources been verified in any way or under oath? anything that gives your points value? or, it is as i have said, you are just parroting far right opinion TV/Radio.
The last week or so you said...
HClinton did not concede election, yet videos all over the web of Clinton conceding.
Dems are trying to start a war with Russia, w/o a single source
Implied Durham was effective, because "a lawyer got in trouble" after 3 years of investigations millions invested and his only trial, a loss.
Defended trumps attempt to use fake/counterfeit electors to steal the election by saying "He is allowed to ask questions".
Claimed Dems edited trumps speech because they removed the "peaceful" part. If you think the gist of the speech was not to incite, then you simply fail in comprehension.
Claimed you listened to trumps Georgia phone call and that 'You" heard nothing illegal. Your law degree is from where? I explained several laws broken asking for an election official to find more votes.
Claimed there is a provision in the senate or house where they could accept any presidential electors they wanted, thus effectively eliminating the need for an election. More straight up lies.
Claimed the arrest of Peter Navarro was a 'Very Public Soviet Style Show'. Did you forget he was subpoenaed and refused to show?

In addition you were unable to say if trump is stealing $$ from his most adoring sycophants because we know there was no voter fraud, or if he is too crazy to know if there was voter fraud, and unfit to serve. Speak up.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       06-30-2022, 2:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Lie? Parrot? Me?
Lets backtrack a bit.
Im the one posting facts from witnesses that are literally under oath last couple of weeks. Those under oath have all been republicans who were proud trump devotees. You do understand that a statement under oath has more value than republican tweets or opinion shows on FOX, right?. Therefore, we know im not lying and that im only informing the underinformed of the current facts. You have not watched any of the hearings and the ONLY thing you have posted is Conspiracy theory and what your far-right wing media tells you. By definition, parroting, right?. Sure sounds like you are projecting. Have any of your sources been verified in any way or under oath? anything that gives your points value? or, it is as i have said, you are just parroting far right opinion TV/Radio.
The last week or so you said...
HClinton did not concede election, yet videos all over the web of Clinton conceding.
Dems are trying to start a war with Russia, w/o a single source
Implied Durham was effective, because "a lawyer got in trouble" after 3 years of investigations millions invested and his only trial, a loss.
Defended trumps attempt to use fake/counterfeit electors to steal the election by saying "He is allowed to ask questions".
Claimed Dems edited trumps speech because they removed the "peaceful" part. If you think the gist of the speech was not to incite, then you simply fail in comprehension.
Claimed you listened to trumps Georgia phone call and that 'You" heard nothing illegal. Your law degree is from where? I explained several laws broken asking for an election official to find more votes.
Claimed there is a provision in the senate or house where they could accept any presidential electors they wanted, thus effectively eliminating the need for an election. More straight up lies.
Claimed the arrest of Peter Navarro was a 'Very Public Soviet Style Show'. Did you forget he was subpoenaed and refused to show?

In addition you were unable to say if trump is stealing $$ from his most adoring sycophants because we know there was no voter fraud, or if he is too crazy to know if there was voter fraud, and unfit to serve. Speak up.
democrats lie under oath all the time. At best they simply dance around the truth. They have one of their people write an article, then they say under oath that it was reported that such and such Republican did what the article said. They know it can not stand up. They just know useful idiots (such as yourself) will run with it and spread it in the public sphere. Then the people who do not follow politics will hear the noise and noise equals facts to most people. That is politics 101. Sadly you have not caught on yet how it works.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-01-2022, 3:03 PM Reply   
Conservatives: Freedom & liberty!
Also conservatives: Not in the mouth or bum tho.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       07-02-2022, 12:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
democrats lie under oath all the time. At best they simply dance around the truth. They have one of their people write an article, then they say under oath that it was reported that such and such Republican did what the article said. They know it can not stand up. They just know useful idiots (such as yourself) will run with it and spread it in the public sphere. Then the people who do not follow politics will hear the noise and noise equals facts to most people. That is politics 101. Sadly you have not caught on yet how it works.
1st, you are crazy and uneducated by choice, not sure what term is best, even Neanderthals wanted education.
Since you cant bring yourself to watch CSPAN and actually see what the hearings look like, you sound like a friggen fool. Looks good on you too. There have not been Democrats on the stand numbbrain, its all republicans. They lying too? No one is dancing around any answers, its question asked, questioned answered. No ones "people" are writing articles and getting questions from it. You are seriously nutz. You have no idea "how it works" because you are too afraid to look and see. Just posting/parroting made up BS, like in any good little cult.
There is no defense of a ex president who attempted to take over the US Government through fraud and violence.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2022, 7:11 AM Reply   
Due to the 20%+ inflation he caused, The Big Guy is now demanding 30%.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-03-2022, 10:56 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMinion View Post
Due to the 20%+ inflation he caused, The Big Guy is now demanding 30%.
How you been been big fella? Hope you are all up to date with your bum sex and blow jobs before they are outlawed. You better marry the guy of your dreams (Tangerine terror) while you can.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2022, 12:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How you been been big fella? Hope you are all up to date with your bum sex and blow jobs before they are outlawed. You better marry the guy of your dreams (Tangerine terror) while you can.
Lol. Oh you know, the usual, working hard so I can support Mr Magoo’s parade of illegals entering our country, saving my money for the impending Biden depression and building some cool concrete countertops for a friend’s new house. Also been spending a ton of time on the water.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2022, 12:46 PM Reply   
Almost forgot. I’ve been spreading these lovely reminders all over the gas stations I ever go to so we don’t forget in November why gas prices have doubled in Cali since Mr Potato Head moved to 1600 Pennsylvania.
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-03-2022, 1:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by MangoMinion2015230
Lol. Oh you know, the usual, working hard so I can support Mr Magoo’s parade of illegals entering our country.
How do they get in past the wall the TangerineTerror built?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiscipleOfDonald View Post
Also been spending a ton of time on the water.
We can all agree that is awesome to hear.

I'm in Fiji recovering from COVID. Wearing 10 masks and getting 3 jabs didn't protect me.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-03-2022, 5:03 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
How do they get in past the wall the TangerineTerror built?


We can all agree that is awesome to hear.

I'm in Fiji recovering from COVID. Wearing 10 masks and getting 3 jabs didn't protect me.
Oh come on. Even a Bubble Boy like you knows the wall-building got shut down and a welcome mat thrown out to all his new constituents.


I have neighbors with a home there. Long journey to get there from here, but nice once you’re there as long as you know how to live in the rough and are cool with simple third worldish living.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-04-2022, 10:11 AM Reply   
Today is the day that brings out all the winners. Case in point:
Attached Images
 
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-04-2022, 10:58 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkidMark View Post
Oh come on. Even a Bubble Boy like you knows the wall-building got shut down and a welcome mat thrown out to all his new constituents.
He said he would finish it in 4 years so why wasn't it finished?
How do illegals vote?

Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I have neighbors with a home there. Long journey to get there from here, but nice once you’re there as long as you know how to live in the rough and are cool with simple third worldish living.
We are in Denerau, it's a resort town, super plush
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-05-2022, 5:30 PM Reply   
Sad to see the 4th of July tradition of the freedom to shoot other citizens with AR-15's from the roof top is still being celebrated in 2022.

You guys have done precisely nothing about sensible gun regulation and the results are as expected.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-05-2022, 8:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
Sad to see the 4th of July tradition of the freedom to shoot other citizens with AR-15's from the roof top is still being celebrated in 2022.

You guys have done precisely nothing about sensible gun regulation and the results are as expected.
So if you misspell a word you wrote, is that the pencil’s fault too?

The far bigger issue at hand is the mental health crisis we have here. Largely caused by drugs, but not always and the cause is beside the point. We need to reopen mental health facilities/asylums/hospitals or whatever the case may be and treat the people who need it.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       07-06-2022, 5:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
So if you misspell a word you wrote, is that the pencil’s fault too?
You can't misspell the word if we take your pencil away.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-06-2022, 7:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
You can't misspell the word if we take your pencil away.
Then I’ll use a pen. Or I’ll get an illegal pencil from a democrat. You on the left keep blaming the tool when it’s the user of the tool. Ever heard of a knife? Ever heard of Jack the Ripper? Murderers have been doing what they do since Cain killed Abel. How foolish to believe taking guns away from legal owners will stop murders. Want to impose some more comprehensive background checks? Fine. I actually thought that already existed.

Bottom line is this is an epidemic created by democrat-caused fatherlessness, broken homes and moral relativism. Or more accurately, a lack of morals. The goal of all lefties is to encourage everyone to “express themselves” in whatever deviant, immoral way they deem necessary at all times. If you perceive that someone oppresses you? Seek revenge. If you’ve failed in any way to measure up, it’s someone else’s fault and you must be avenged. Rinse and repeat. Just look at how Beatlejuice in Chicago publicly screamed “F Clarence Thomas” and a few days later started preaching about “toxicity in public discourse.” This is who you people are. These are the types of things you are ok with. It’s been getting worse ever since the 60’s.

Reply
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 7:23 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us