Articles
   
       
Pics/Video
       
Wake 101
   
       
       
Shop
Search
 
 
 
 
 
Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Share 
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-04-2021, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I forget the post. You do like to call everything you don't like communism though.
Na. I just like to call democrats communists because it sets them on the side that they are on. It makes a clear line on where we are talking.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-05-2021, 4:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Na. I just like to call democrats communists because it sets them on the side that they are on. It makes a clear line on where we are talking.
libtard, too.
Attached Images
 
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2021, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
libtard, too.
Don't use libtard. Does seem to roll off the tongue nicely when said out loud. All I know is look at the policies that are being proposed and see which party is trying to gain more and more power for the state and destroying our borders. Sounds a lot like the communist manifesto if you ask someone who understands these things.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2021, 9:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
libtard, too.
Besides. Like I said, we can point to your policy, where you simply say that any law that is not communist in nature is anti black or anti gay or anti environment, etc....
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2021, 9:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
Speaking of NYT, here's an article saying the want to cancel classic rock because some lyrics "aren't inclusive". distributed by free beacon.
https://freebeacon.com/culture/new-y...-classic-rock/

What in the actual Fk? Sorry but can't take anything they say as legitimate.
They already made the Rolling Stones remove a song from their set list that they have sung for 50 years.
Old     (brettw)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-05-2021, 10:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Besides. Like I said, we can point to your policy, where you simply say that any law that is not communist in nature is anti black or anti gay or anti environment, etc....
MY policy, eh?

Very insightful - good you don't overly generalize on a daily basis.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-05-2021, 10:36 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by brettw View Post
MY policy, eh?

Very insightful - good you don't overly generalize on a daily basis.
Well, ma'am, do you vote democrat? If so, it is your policy. The party is pretty much in lock step except for 1 maybe 2 of them. Even then they are still caucusing with them and giving them power to set the agenda. There is nothing that says it is not every democrat voters policy. So enjoy your open borders, offensive books and songs, wearing your dresses with your c$ck hanging out, burning down buildings while race baiting selves.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-06-2021, 5:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Well, ma'am, do you vote democrat? If so, it is your policy. The party is pretty much in lock step except for 1 maybe 2 of them. Even then they are still caucusing with them and giving them power to set the agenda. There is nothing that says it is not every democrat voters policy. So enjoy your open borders, offensive books and songs, wearing your dresses with your c$ck hanging out, burning down buildings while race baiting selves.
Here is our future citizens scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2021, 9:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougr View Post
Here is our future citizens scary
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPLQNUVmq3o
Wow no words.

Prime look into the idiocy of the left coast
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2021, 9:57 AM Reply   
After begging Putin, the Saudi’s and OPEC for oil he’s pushing to close another pipeline into America. Seems logical

I suppose those people trying to get to and from work to provide for their family at. $6.00 a gallon



What has this guy done to move America forward and put American families first?

And now the BJ Queen is headed to France to discuss the border issues with Lybia. Really. Did she miss the part where America has a border crisis that dwarfs the one she’s attending? That makes sense.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-08-2021, 10:01 AM Reply   
Kommifornia going all in on full retard. Vaccine cards required to enter shopping centers , restaurants, public places and now San Fran moving to make that a requirements to kids as young as 5 ti enter stored and shop with their parents as well.

Si let’s get this straight. You need an id to shop for the essentials to live , but you don’t need an ID to vote. COMPLETELY LOGICAL.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-09-2021, 5:35 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
They already made the Rolling Stones remove a song from their set list that they have sung for 50 years.
No one can make you remove a song from a set list (at least not in America). Now you can make commercial decision to not include it. Times change and acceptable behavior does too.

Years ago, Beastie Boys dropped "Brass Monkey" from their set list because it has problematic lyrics only to re-add it years later when the heat kinda faded and its nostalgic value out-weighed its offense.. They just adapted to the market.

It is like all of the Dr. Suess Hoopla. The book wasn't banned. They didn't burn them, they made a commercial decision to not print low performing, potentially problematic titles. They were simply more trouble than they were worth.

Book banning is what the school board in Katy, Tx tried to do. The school board (the government) tried block/remove a book from the library because it made white parents uncomfortable.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-09-2021, 9:04 AM Reply   
looks like the illegals, are faking their ages, being trafficked by Biden admin, late a night, to florida. he gets tossed out in florida. then kills a father of 4. Thanks for voting for this Idiot. Those who have voted for Biden should be ashamed
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-09-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
How about the sky rocketing gas prices our resident Biden suckers said didn’t exist. You know the ones they said were “ the standard “. Even his biggest leftist supporters from his own party are sending him letters urging him to change course.





Gas prices out of control
Cost of food snd groceries highest cost in decades
Cost of heating you home will be highest
Cost of new vehicle highest it’s been
Biggest tax increase in revenue history
Biggest border crisis in history.
Businesses shutting down lack of workers
Allies pissed off
Covid failure
Lowest academic test scores in recent history.
Massive layoffs and firings due to mandates.
Taliban back in control
Biggest Violent crime spikes in the history


38% approval
While his Vice hoe is at 28%.

Biden’s America everyone. Most votes in history they say.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-09-2021 at 10:23 AM.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-10-2021, 3:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
How about the sky rocketing gas prices our resident Biden suckers said didnít exist. You know the ones they said were ď the standard ď. Even his biggest leftist supporters from his own party are sending him letters urging him to change course.





Gas prices out of control
Cost of food snd groceries highest cost in decades
Cost of heating you home will be highest
Cost of new vehicle highest itís been
Biggest tax increase in revenue history
Biggest border crisis in history.
Businesses shutting down lack of workers
Allies pissed off
Covid failure
Lowest academic test scores in recent history.
Massive layoffs and firings due to mandates.
Taliban back in control
Biggest Violent crime spikes in the history


38% approval
While his Vice hoe is at 28%.

Bidenís America everyone. Most votes in history they say.
The president can do 3 things in the short term to effect gasoline prices. Raise taxes on fuel, Start a war or manipulate the strategic oil reserve. He has done none of those things (Yet).

The US oil market has been in peril since fall of 2014 and only appeared healthy at times because it was propped up by private equity. 2020 represented a genuine drop in global demand and OPEC did not cut supply. Investment pulled back and oil futures went negative. Demand is now near 2019 levels and it is impossible to meet demand because the only way to ramp up is the old fashioned way--Selling product. That recovery will take time (but is better in the long-run). Companies that would be running 10 rigs at $85 oil are only running 2. That is the real reason gasoline prices are up.

It wasn't Trump's fault that oil went negative in 2020 and it isn't Biden's fault that gasoline prices are up today. Don't forget that in 2008, you were paying well over $4 at the pump. It averaged higher than the current price most years between 2008 and 2016. If you were in the oilfield between 2014 and now, you have lived through some very nasty times where NY milked the industry dry. I sold more pipe in 2019 and made less money than any year I was in business. Luckily, I was small enough to survive. More than half of the entire oilfield tubulars market did not.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-10-2021, 5:03 AM Reply   
Speculation plays a big part in oil. When you are shutting down pipelines are a generally anti energy you create uncertainty, which always has negative effects on futures.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-10-2021, 7:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
The president can do 3 things in the short term to effect gasoline prices. Raise taxes on fuel, Start a war or manipulate the strategic oil reserve. He has done none of those things (Yet).

The US oil market has been in peril since fall of 2014 and only appeared healthy at times because it was propped up by private equity. 2020 represented a genuine drop in global demand and OPEC did not cut supply. Investment pulled back and oil futures went negative. Demand is now near 2019 levels and it is impossible to meet demand because the only way to ramp up is the old fashioned way--Selling product. That recovery will take time (but is better in the long-run). Companies that would be running 10 rigs at $85 oil are only running 2. That is the real reason gasoline prices are up.

It wasn't Trump's fault that oil went negative in 2020 and it isn't Biden's fault that gasoline prices are up today. Don't forget that in 2008, you were paying well over $4 at the pump. It averaged higher than the current price most years between 2008 and 2016. If you were in the oilfield between 2014 and now, you have lived through some very nasty times where NY milked the industry dry. I sold more pipe in 2019 and made less money than any year I was in business. Luckily, I was small enough to survive. More than half of the entire oilfield tubulars market did not.


I am not sure if you understand how the oil market works. You missed #4–7 which he has done you know where he shut down pipelines , eliminated great jobs , implemented unrealistic epa restrictions , and pushes an anti fossil fuel agenda.

Once again you outline the effect of the leftist anti oil agenda perfectly. Both times when they took office and their policies and rhetoric went anti oil , the oil industry went haywire………. probably just a coincidence right. ???

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-10-2021 at 7:22 AM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-10-2021, 7:24 AM Reply   
Name:  FA9F1A8E-BBDA-47B7-BB20-A342331A4771.jpg
Views: 223
Size:  188.7 KB






https://apple.news/AQUL_VK5xSPqOZSrrKbE8nA

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-10-2021 at 7:27 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2021, 8:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
No one can make you remove a song from a set list (at least not in America). Now you can make commercial decision to not include it. Times change and acceptable behavior does too.

Years ago, Beastie Boys dropped "Brass Monkey" from their set list because it has problematic lyrics only to re-add it years later when the heat kinda faded and its nostalgic value out-weighed its offense.. They just adapted to the market.

It is like all of the Dr. Suess Hoopla. The book wasn't banned. They didn't burn them, they made a commercial decision to not print low performing, potentially problematic titles. They were simply more trouble than they were worth.

Book banning is what the school board in Katy, Tx tried to do. The school board (the government) tried block/remove a book from the library because it made white parents uncomfortable.
Now you are simply playing with meaning. People don't do anything without pressure. The fans love the song but they are responding to a loud minority who the corporate people are responding to. I am not a Rolling Stones fan though I do appreciate a few of their songs. The fact that they or the Beastie Boys removed a song and then put it back on means they are selling out by definition. The songs are of historical record. They are a glimps into peoples feelings at the time. A song does not get popular without fans and the songs mean something at the time to those fans. Trying to wipe away history is what that amounts too.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2021, 9:04 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
How about the sky rocketing gas prices our resident Biden suckers said didnít exist. You know the ones they said were ď the standard ď. Even his biggest leftist supporters from his own party are sending him letters urging him to change course.





Gas prices out of control
Cost of food snd groceries highest cost in decades
Cost of heating you home will be highest
Cost of new vehicle highest itís been
Biggest tax increase in revenue history
Biggest border crisis in history.
Businesses shutting down lack of workers
Allies pissed off
Covid failure
Lowest academic test scores in recent history.
Massive layoffs and firings due to mandates.
Taliban back in control
Biggest Violent crime spikes in the history


38% approval
While his Vice hoe is at 28%.

Bidenís America everyone. Most votes in history they say.
Sorry. The border is not a crisis in the terms that it "just happened" thus it is a crisis. That wording suggests that it is something out of our control. This event is done on purpose. Everything from democrats making sanctuary states, to trying to wipe the notion of "illegals" off the public record, to democrats including Joe Biden stating their goal is to rid America of European born leadership in the country. Biden is on record that he supports unrelenting immigration to change the color of the country. This is all done on purpose to overwhelm American citizens and destroy our borders for their globalist dream.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-10-2021, 9:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I am not sure if you understand how the oil market works. You missed #4Ė7 which he has done you know where he shut down pipelines , eliminated great jobs , implemented unrealistic epa restrictions , and pushes an anti fossil fuel agenda.

Once again you outline the effect of the leftist anti oil agenda perfectly. Both times when they took office and their policies and rhetoric went anti oil , the oil industry went haywireÖÖÖ. probably just a coincidence right. ???
I've been doing it for more than 15 years and I am still here, unlike most.

No, the radical gasoline prices do not align with administrations. (Bush was president in 2008. Gas prices dropped to $1.50 in 2009. Also, not obamas fault).

How does the keystone pipeline have anything to do with current gasoline prices? Do you know what kind of oil comes from Canada or what it costs to produce? Could it have long term impact? Maybe, but over a decade away.

I am standing by my statement that what you are seeing is a disruption in supply because the oil industry's re-start is being driven by cash-flow and not speculation. I'm sorry that it is not as political as you want it to be.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-10-2021, 10:55 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
I've been doing it for more than 15 years and I am still here, unlike most.

No, the radical gasoline prices do not align with administrations. (Bush was president in 2008. Gas prices dropped to $1.50 in 2009. Also, not obamas fault).

How does the keystone pipeline have anything to do with current gasoline prices? Do you know what kind of oil comes from Canada or what it costs to produce? Could it have long term impact? Maybe, but over a decade away.

I am standing by my statement that what you are seeing is a disruption in supply because the oil industry's re-start is being driven by cash-flow and not speculation. I'm sorry that it is not as political as you want it to be.
While I am sure you are not complete off base with your analysis, however the Russians and Saudis are not going to produce more when the US leadership is saying that they are going to get off of oil. Why would they? Also, biden has cancelled a few land contracts for drilling as well. The hostility toward oil from the administration in no way puts international pressure on the supply. Pricing is as much political as it is supply.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-10-2021, 5:08 PM Reply   
. https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2021/11/08/...urt-pause.html




So a president asleep at the wheel tells businesses to defy a federal court orders regarding vaccinations. Love to hear how that isnít criminal from all the people shouting about Trumps words
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-10-2021, 5:31 PM Reply   
If your tyrannical Covid mandates wonít hold up in court Ö..just re write state law in order to pass them while theyíre sitting in the court system .


Gotta love Illinois politics

https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...outputType=amp
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-10-2021, 5:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post


How does the keystone pipeline have anything to do with current gasoline prices? Do you know what kind of oil comes from Canada or what it costs to produce? Could it have long term impact? Maybe, but over a decade away.

I am standing by my statement that what you are seeing is a disruption in supply because the oil industry's re-start is being driven by cash-flow and not speculation. I'm sorry that it is not as political as you want it to be.

For a 15yr expert you fail to grasp some very simple concepts. When an administration rolls out talking point after talking point of anti oil policies , implements those talking points by eliminating 1000ís of jobs in the oil industry at a time when jobs are scarce because they have the entire country shut down with tyrannical mandates , that tends to impact the future of the investments and production of oil in other parts of the world. The oil in the keystone pipeline was a very dirty oil , it required lots of refining , most of what was refined went overseas . Itís not about the oil in the pipeline per say itís about the overwhelming actions , rhetoric , and policies being pushed by the administration. Restriction after restriction , EPA standard after EPA standard. The oil industry is a big a politically manufactured game as it legitimate. Simple as that. Bidenís policies along with Obamaís have reduced Americaís self reliance and forced our hand back to our enemies and our neighbors plain and simple. And now we are seeing the effects front and center.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-11-2021, 7:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
For a 15yr expert you fail to grasp some very simple concepts. When an administration rolls out talking point after talking point of anti oil policies , implements those talking points by eliminating 1000ís of jobs in the oil industry at a time when jobs are scarce because they have the entire country shut down with tyrannical mandates , that tends to impact the future of the investments and production of oil in other parts of the world. The oil in the keystone pipeline was a very dirty oil , it required lots of refining , most of what was refined went overseas . Itís not about the oil in the pipeline per say itís about the overwhelming actions , rhetoric , and policies being pushed by the administration. Restriction after restriction , EPA standard after EPA standard. The oil industry is a big a politically manufactured game as it legitimate. Simple as that. Bidenís policies along with Obamaís have reduced Americaís self reliance and forced our hand back to our enemies and our neighbors plain and simple. And now we are seeing the effects front and center.
This is all part of the democrats managed decline of America
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-11-2021, 9:43 AM Reply   
Please give this a read. This showed up in news stories I follow this AM. It explains it well.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/energ...den/index.html

We are coming off of the most volatile oil market ever. The suckers have been flushed. The remaining players have much better discipline. It will be a long time before US producers are going to be willing to oversupply.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-11-2021, 11:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Please give this a read. This showed up in news stories I follow this AM. It explains it well.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/10/energ...den/index.html

We are coming off of the most volatile oil market ever. The suckers have been flushed. The remaining players have much better discipline. It will be a long time before US producers are going to be willing to oversupply.
It explains it exactly how Delta and I did. With a bit less typos and little more flow. Not only does it outline the fact big oil is making significant contributions into cleaner energy , it also outlines why oil companies are so skeptic of making big investments. One again showing oil companies are not near the demons this and previous leftist administrations make them out to be.

Not only are oil companies plowing money into low-carbon businesses, the climate crisis has created vast uncertainty about the future demand for fossil fuels. Appetite for gasoline is surging right now as the economy reopens from Covid. But the rise of electric vehicles will change the outlook significantly in the years to come. Many expect oil demand to eventually peak, though there remains great debate over precisely when that will happen.
At the same time, governments around the world are setting ambitious targets for cutting emissions. Biden has set a goal of cutting carbon emissions by as much as 52% by 2030, rolled out new methane regulations and returned the United States to the Paris climate agreement.
The oil industry has pointed to how this regulatory uncertainty is depressing its ability to invest in future projects.
"Companies are very confused about what the right pace of investment should be. It's difficult to plan when there's such demand uncertainty," said Francisco Blanch, head of global commodities at Bank of America.


The unrealistic push by California and the whitehouse of mandating EV’s and eliminating gas powered vehicles is one major part. What kind of energy do you think is needed to power the expansive charging stations should you want an entire state filled with only EV’s ? States can’t even afford or handle the task of wiring fiber optics to all of their residents. Yet we are supposed to believe every American should be running an EV instead of gas . It’s simply an unrealistic propaganda driven solution to gain votes and like pocketbooks of green energy investors. Still waiting on all those green jobs the pipeline workers were promised. . It’s unrealistic as all hell. Any scientist and energy expert will tell you the same. Writing policy and laws enforcing/predicting that fallacy is even more absurd.

Furthermore your article lays out the argument delta and I just posted. It’s completely political. Biden can fix issue if he wanted. But he won’t because it would require him to go against everything he ran on and he would look stupid. So Americans suffer because he and his party are imbeciles pushing a unobtainable agenda followed up by nonsensical government regulations and target statistics .

Biden could hold talks with oil CEOs and urge them to turn on the taps to ease the pain on American drivers. And they could then ask him to slash red tape and ease off environmental regulations.
But that's not really an option for Biden, who ran on the most aggressive climate agenda in US presidential history. he can't tell Big Oil to drill-baby-drill and still credibly argue his administration is doing its part to save the planet.
Therein lies the inherent tension facing Biden right now. His climate ambitions are colliding head-on with economic reality.


Once again outlining the nonsensical environmental views of him and his party having a negative effect on America .

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-11-2021 at 11:18 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-11-2021, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
It explains it exactly how Delta and I did. With a bit less typos and little more flow. Not only does it outline the fact big oil is making significant contributions into cleaner energy , it also outlines why oil companies are so skeptic of making big investments. One again showing oil companies are not near the demons this and previous leftist administrations make them out to be.

Not only are oil companies plowing money into low-carbon businesses, the climate crisis has created vast uncertainty about the future demand for fossil fuels. Appetite for gasoline is surging right now as the economy reopens from Covid. But the rise of electric vehicles will change the outlook significantly in the years to come. Many expect oil demand to eventually peak, though there remains great debate over precisely when that will happen.
At the same time, governments around the world are setting ambitious targets for cutting emissions. Biden has set a goal of cutting carbon emissions by as much as 52% by 2030, rolled out new methane regulations and returned the United States to the Paris climate agreement.
The oil industry has pointed to how this regulatory uncertainty is depressing its ability to invest in future projects.
"Companies are very confused about what the right pace of investment should be. It's difficult to plan when there's such demand uncertainty," said Francisco Blanch, head of global commodities at Bank of America.


The unrealistic push by California and the whitehouse of mandating EVís and eliminating gas powered vehicles is one major part. What kind of energy do you think is needed to power the expansive charging stations should you want an entire state filled with only EVís ? States canít even afford or handle the task of wiring fiber optics to all of their residents. Yet we are supposed to believe every American should be running an EV instead of gas . Itís simply an unrealistic propaganda driven solution to gain votes and like pocketbooks of green energy investors. Still waiting on all those green jobs the pipeline workers were promised. . Itís unrealistic as all hell. Any scientist and energy expert will tell you the same. Writing policy and laws enforcing/predicting that fallacy is even more absurd.

Furthermore your article lays out the argument delta and I just posted. Itís completely political. Biden can fix issue if he wanted. But he wonít because it would require him to go against everything he ran on and he would look stupid. So Americans suffer because he and his party are imbeciles pushing a unobtainable agenda followed up by nonsensical government regulations and target statistics .

Biden could hold talks with oil CEOs and urge them to turn on the taps to ease the pain on American drivers. And they could then ask him to slash red tape and ease off environmental regulations.
But that's not really an option for Biden, who ran on the most aggressive climate agenda in US presidential history. he can't tell Big Oil to drill-baby-drill and still credibly argue his administration is doing its part to save the planet.
Therein lies the inherent tension facing Biden right now. His climate ambitions are colliding head-on with economic reality.


Once again outlining the nonsensical environmental views of him and his party having a negative effect on America .
Yep!!

No one is going to invest and take risks and over produce if there is a finite end game.

In the mean time, Russia, China, Indian, probably even some European countries where Brandon just signed off on the Russian pipeline being built to Germany will all gain because they have cheap fuel. In the mean time, America is going to suffer greatly. The democrats are trying to get some high priced social structure in place because they know once they destroy our economy the riots will start unless they pay off the public.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-11-2021, 7:05 PM Reply   
pr
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Yep!!

No one is going to invest and take risks and over produce if there is a finite end game.

In the mean time, Russia, China, Indian, probably even some European countries where Brandon just signed off on the Russian pipeline being built to Germany will all gain because they have cheap fuel. In the mean time, America is going to suffer greatly. The democrats are trying to get some high priced social structure in place because they know once they destroy our economy the riots will start unless they pay off the public.
Good you get it, oil to power most of the infrastructure is going to end. Every developed country is moving toward renewables. Its not a USA thing. Point out the last Republican president that "saved " our economy. Last I checked Obama had to bail the country out of the Bush Great Depression, Clinton picked up Bush Sr's mess, Carter picked up again after Nixon/Ford. Trump left Biden with a mess.
Who's gonna riot?
Europe is leading in renewables. You are getting a great education at FOX Brandon.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/eur...and-fuel-type/
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-11-2021, 7:26 PM Reply   
Here what happens to democratic insurrectionists that video themselves destroying and stealing property during riots.


Zero prison time for multiple felonies.
https://cwbchicago.com/2021/11/woman...e-arrives.html

Meanwhile they want to give a guy who did nothing but trespass 54months.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-12-2021, 7:46 AM Reply   
She prob deserves some jail time. Where is the insurrection, there is no govt at Nordstrom or Sunglass Hut.?
You failed to post any info on perp #2.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-12-2021, 11:24 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
pr

Good you get it, oil to power most of the infrastructure is going to end. Every developed country is moving toward renewables. Its not a USA thing. Point out the last Republican president that "saved " our economy. Last I checked Obama had to bail the country out of the Bush Great Depression, Clinton picked up Bush Sr's mess, Carter picked up again after Nixon/Ford. Trump left Biden with a mess.
Who's gonna riot?
Europe is leading in renewables. You are getting a great education at FOX Brandon.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/eur...and-fuel-type/
Jimmy Carter did not pick up anything. Carters push to get off oil resulted in huge inflation and gas lines. He was also ineffectual as a world leader and led to tyrannical governments trying to bully the US. It lead to a Reagan landslide.

Obama did nothing to save Bush. It anything he stalled it. Clinton did nothing either. A republican led congress (you know, the people that actually pass the budgets) balanced the budget. Even then it only got balanced because there was huge influxes of foreign investment into the internet which Reagan pushed in his cold war strategy to invest in high tech.

Trump left Biden with a booming economy and low unemployment until the democrats friends the Chinese decided that to unleash the Fauci funded bio weapon on the world. Brandon has now decided to double down and force this fake renewable energy (spelled destroy America plan) push that is pushing prices up and over spending that is causing inflation not seen since is counterpart Jimmy Carter.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-12-2021, 11:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
pr

Good you get it, oil to power most of the infrastructure is going to end. Every developed country is moving toward renewables. Its not a USA thing. Point out the last Republican president that "saved " our economy. Last I checked Obama had to bail the country out of the Bush Great Depression, Clinton picked up Bush Sr's mess, Carter picked up again after Nixon/Ford. Trump left Biden with a mess.
Who's gonna riot?
Europe is leading in renewables. You are getting a great education at FOX Brandon.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/eur...and-fuel-type/
Also most developed countries are not going to renewables. China, Russia and India are not and they have the vast majority of population. Europe can do it a little bit because A) they are getting nuclear energy from France (considering most European countries outlawed Nuclear in their own countries) and B) they do not have natural oil supplies. They cannot compete with America and Asia economically or in war because they do not have the resources. They are absolutely wanting us to sign such a treaty because it puts the US decades behind the 8 ball because we refuse nuclear and have no ability to do this wet dream of renewables. Oh by the way, it looks like the Chinese are taking over our big military base in Afghanistan. Imagine that. China owns Brandon.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-12-2021, 3:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Jimmy Carter did not pick up anything. Carters push to get off oil resulted in huge inflation and gas lines. He was also ineffectual as a world leader and led to tyrannical governments trying to bully the US. It lead to a Reagan landslide.

Obama did nothing to save Bush. It anything he stalled it. Clinton did nothing either. A republican led congress (you know, the people that actually pass the budgets) balanced the budget. Even then it only got balanced because there was huge influxes of foreign investment into the internet which Reagan pushed in his cold war strategy to invest in high tech.

Trump left Biden with a booming economy and low unemployment until the democrats friends the Chinese decided that to unleash the Fauci funded bio weapon on the world. Brandon has now decided to double down and force this fake renewable energy (spelled destroy America plan) push that is pushing prices up and over spending that is causing inflation not seen since is counterpart Jimmy Carter.
I can agree Carter was no great blessing but you are 100% incorrect regarding Bush to Obama. Bush handed Obama the worst economy since the 1929 Depression, fact. Negative GDP, fact. What did Obama hand Trump?
Booming economy from trump? as in recession pre covid and a world wide pandemic. Youre being a clown or completely un educated on the economy. .
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45827430
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-12-2021, 4:01 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Also most developed countries are not going to renewables. China, Russia and India are not and they have the vast majority of population. Europe can do it a little bit because A) they are getting nuclear energy from France (considering most European countries outlawed Nuclear in their own countries) and B) they do not have natural oil supplies. They cannot compete with America and Asia economically or in war because they do not have the resources. They are absolutely wanting us to sign such a treaty because it puts the US decades behind the 8 ball because we refuse nuclear and have no ability to do this wet dream of renewables. Oh by the way, it looks like the Chinese are taking over our big military base in Afghanistan. Imagine that. China owns Brandon.
Yes, they are, Read again. unless you mean Estonia, Malta or Cyprus but who would think those countries while speaking of Europe. Renewables are the future, only way to try to slow climate change. California already gets 15% of our electricity from solar and thermal. Wait til we ramp it up.
https://www.visualcapitalist.com/eur...and-fuel-type/

Agree China, Russia and India are lagging. We need to continue to pressure them.
Its not "our" base, the USA left after 20 years of trying.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-12-2021, 6:40 PM Reply   
2 Strikes Canít wait for Bidenís response again.

Appeals court re-affirms stay on Biden workplace vaccine mandate, cites 'severe' risks

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics...accine-mandate
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-12-2021, 6:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I can agree Carter was no great blessing but you are 100% incorrect regarding Bush to Obama. Bush handed Obama the worst economy since the 1929 Depression, fact. Negative GDP, fact. What did Obama hand Trump?
Booming economy from trump? as in recession pre covid and a world wide pandemic. Youre being a clown or completely un educated on the economy. .
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45827430
Obama did nothing except kick the can down the road with crazy handouts to deadbeats. He was a political activist whoís agenda was to start a war on police and racially divide the entire country. He weaponized the DOJ and the FBI and enabled/funded all his political activist buddys around the country with record funding . The same playbook theyíre running right now. Crime spikes were the highest in decades under him and Biden and company have left those in the dust. Obamaís free handouts will look like peanuts now next to good ol joes spending trends.

Love to hear how illegals who entered the country should be given 450k each . While Americans get nothing but unemployment.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-13-2021, 8:01 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Obama did nothing except kick the can down the road with crazy handouts to deadbeats. He was a political activist whoís agenda was to start a war on police and racially divide the entire country. He weaponized the DOJ and the FBI and enabled/funded all his political activist buddys around the country with record funding . The same playbook theyíre running right now. Crime spikes were the highest in decades under him and Biden and company have left those in the dust. Obamaís free handouts will look like peanuts now next to good ol joes spending trends.

Love to hear how illegals who entered the country should be given 450k each . While Americans get nothing but unemployment.
Go ahead and ignore all economic data from Obamas 2 terms and go with your feelings. What is it FOX says about feelings?
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-14-2021, 6:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Go ahead and ignore all economic data from Obamas 2 terms and go with your feelings. What is it FOX says about feelings?
Feel free to point out which one of the factual points I made above is based on feelings. The statistical data supports all the above Your attempt to try a spin his time in office by some minor economical gains is typical. I didnít even go into the millions of people that lost their health care choices and had their premiums and out of pockets triple under his great leadership. He was nothing more than a bought and paid for political activist. His entire rise through the ranks was a well gleaming beacon into the power of money and Illinois political corruption. He and his wifeís list of no show politically handed out jobs to pad their resumes is off the charts.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-15-2021, 8:43 AM Reply   
Its feelings because you failed to use a single fact. I dont know the details of the $450K to illegals, but assume it has something to do with the Govt taking their kids from them at the border. Not just take them, but keep no records so that re-uniting them was near impossible. Unemployment is for the unemployed, wheres the connection feelings guy?
Unemployment 10% when Obama took office after Bush Great Recession, 4.7% after 6 years.
Signed the Affordable Care Act that gave insurance to 20 million that had nothing.
Ended the war in Iraq
Ordered and succeeded in killing Obama Bin Laden
Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession
Saved the U.S. auto industry re Chrysler and GM takeovers.
Began the drawdown in troops in Afghanistan.
Signed DACA into action.
Signed Dodd-Frank Wall St. Reform Act and Consumer Protection Act to regulate financial institutions
Dropped the Veteran Homeless rate by 50%.
Increased Dept of Veterans funding
Boosted Fuel efficiency in cars requirements
Negotiated Iran Nuke deal
Received the Nobel Peace Prize.
Seems like a little more than bought and paid for political activist.
Historically, according to C-Span... Top 10.
https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-15-2021, 10:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I failed to use a single fact. I dont know the details of the $450K to illegals, but assume it has something to do with the Govt taking their kids from them at the border. You should really read up on it before you go making stupid comments that have nothing to do the issue. Not just take them, but keep no records so that re-uniting them was near impossible. Once again they traveled illegally knowing the consequences Unemployment is for the unemployed, wheres the connection feelings guy?
Unemployment 10% when Obama took office after Bush Great Recession, 4.7% after 6 years.still higher than trumps unemployment rate and the minority unemployment rate under Obama was almost double what it was under Trump
Signed the Affordable Care Act that gave insurance to 20 million that had nothing.at the cost of the working class being decimated with extensive cost increases to their pocketbooks , cost of doctors limiting insurance acceptance , and longet ER times to get help, Still trying to undo his massacre of the health system years later
Ended the war in Iraq
Ordered and succeeded in killing Obama Bin Ladenway to go he did his job with one terrorist then used his left hand to released a bunch more from GITMO and entered into one of the worst agreements ever on record with Iran
Passed the $787 billion America Recovery and Reinvestment Act to spur economic growth during the Great Recession
Saved the U.S. auto industry re Chrysler and GM takeovers.
Began the drawdown in troops in Afghanistan.
Signed DACA into action. Began an extensive influx of illegals and strains on local economies to support the amount of illigals migrating to the US to overrun healthcare and schools
Signed Dodd-Frank Wall St. Reform Act and Consumer Protection Act to regulate financial institutions
Dropped the Veteran Homeless rate by 50%.
Increased Dept of Veterans funding
Boosted Fuel efficiency in cars requirementscausing an extensive price increase in gas to some of the highest levels in decades. Implemented some of the strictest wpa standards and decimated the American oil industry and self sufficiency
Negotiated Iran Nuke dealand it’s considered by most one of the worst deals ever created in American foreign policy.
Received the Nobel Peace Prize.is this some kind of joke , like the Nobel peace prize has any meaning anymore the Libs have turned it into a popularity contest not a merit based awed
Seems like a little more than bought and paid for political activist.
Historically, according to C-Span... Top 10.
https://www.c-span.org/presidentsurv.../?page=overall


I fixed that all for you with reality, your copy and paste of Wikipedia is excellent.

The commander and domestic terrorist in chief only put together 1 piece of legislation his entire tenure. For being so brilliant he came up with nothing for 8yrs Except this abomination known as Obama care. Obama lost more seats under his tenure than any other president in history. Divided the country even further with a wide elimination of the middle class , and further walked the country’s racial relations back about 20yrs. BLm was created unde/by him and his ties to the activists around the nation , cities endured some of the highest crime spikes under record ( sleepy Joey b is slashing those records though ). More violent felons were put back on the street during his tenure than any other sitting president. He emptied the prisons , fanned the flames of racial hate and allowed cities to be burned and destroyed while he supported it all with his rhetoric and policies. . It worked so well for him Biden and team quadrupled down there effort and used that for his election campaign as well. He illegally used the IRS to target his enemies while giving billions in specail contracts / grants to his cronies. Did absolutely nothing to protect American borders. Obama sent more American jobs overseas than any other sitting president. Obama had 8yrs Trump had 4 and did twice as much for working class America than that domestic terrorist in the White House did.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-16-2021, 8:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
I can agree Carter was no great blessing but you are 100% incorrect regarding Bush to Obama. Bush handed Obama the worst economy since the 1929 Depression, fact. Negative GDP, fact. What did Obama hand Trump?
Booming economy from trump? as in recession pre covid and a world wide pandemic. Youre being a clown or completely un educated on the economy. .
https://www.bbc.com/news/world-45827430
Bush rode the housing market that was initially propped up by the free internet give away. We had a bubble on a bubble. There was little in the way of Bush's policy or Obama's policy that could control that except curb giving out loans to people who could not afford it which was put in by Clinton.

Under Trump, my pay went up for the first time in a decade. Unemployment was low and we had reasonable fuel prices.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2021, 9:07 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Bush rode the housing market that was initially propped up by the free internet give away. We had a bubble on a bubble. There was little in the way of Bush's policy or Obama's policy that could control that except curb giving out loans to people who could not afford it which was put in by Clinton.

Under Trump, my pay went up for the first time in a decade. Unemployment was low and we had reasonable fuel prices.
So Obama eliminated financial institutions from giving $700K loans to house cleaners?, that your point? I agree, its called Dodd-Frak as I recall, posted above. What was the free internet giveaway, i never got any. Your pay went up, congrats!! Good news. The tax break is temporary for individuals, only stays low for corps, your taxes will go up, thank trumps tax give away to the rich, you know, the folks who really, really needed it. LOL. Have you checked the profits of the oil companies? Prices are up, people paying more and more for fuel and their profits are soaring. Lets blame Biden, hes in the wallets of oil industry, duh.
https://nationaltaxreports.com/how-t...change-things/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2021, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
I fixed that all for you with reality, your copy and paste of Wikipedia is excellent.

The commander and domestic terrorist in chief only put together 1 piece of legislation his entire tenure. For being so brilliant he came up with nothing for 8yrs Except this abomination known as Obama care. Obama lost more seats under his tenure than any other president in history. Divided the country even further with a wide elimination of the middle class , and further walked the countryís racial relations back about 20yrs. BLm was created unde/by him and his ties to the activists around the nation , cities endured some of the highest crime spikes under record ( sleepy Joey b is slashing those records though ). More violent felons were put back on the street during his tenure than any other sitting president. He emptied the prisons , fanned the flames of racial hate and allowed cities to be burned and destroyed while he supported it all with his rhetoric and policies. . It worked so well for him Biden and team quadrupled down there effort and used that for his election campaign as well. He illegally used the IRS to target his enemies while giving billions in specail contracts / grants to his cronies. Did absolutely nothing to protect American borders. Obama sent more American jobs overseas than any other sitting president. Obama had 8yrs Trump had 4 and did twice as much for working class America than that domestic terrorist in the White House did.
Feel free to mix in a fact or two with your opinion, or just say what it is. You didnt like obama and disagreed with his policies, dont pretend you are stating facts. Like i said you believe crazy stuff and prove it on the daily. Youre entitled to your opinion so youre all good. Once you learn the diff between facts and opinion, we'll talk.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-17-2021, 9:21 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
So Obama eliminated financial institutions from giving $700K loans to house cleaners?, that your point? I agree, its called Dodd-Frak as I recall, posted above. What was the free internet giveaway, i never got any. Your pay went up, congrats!! Good news. The tax break is temporary for individuals, only stays low for corps, your taxes will go up, thank trumps tax give away to the rich, you know, the folks who really, really needed it. LOL. Have you checked the profits of the oil companies? Prices are up, people paying more and more for fuel and their profits are soaring. Lets blame Biden, hes in the wallets of oil industry, duh.
https://nationaltaxreports.com/how-t...change-things/
You really need to stop with tax breaks for the rich garbage. You are the rich. the bottom 47% do not pay income taxes so any tax break is automatically considered the rich by people like you who try and speak that garbage. Guess what your 401K and other investments are going bonkers too. That does not happen without extra money in the economy. Apparently tax revenue does not matter to the government as they are writing checks they don't have the money for any way.

How about the half a million to all the illegals who got busted for illegal activity and now are getting a pay day?

Just like more people have died under Biden than Trump of covid, he gets the blame for gas prices. Considering every democrat since Jimmy Carter in the 70's has made it a point to bankrupt the oil industry, when the government artificially places their hands on the scale against private business, the prices are going to go up. Supply is down, people are paying more to secure the supply. Companies are not going to make future investments in equipment either under such circumstances. If ol biden did not want to increase prices. One he should not shut down pipelines as a first order of business. two he should not say he wants to bankrupt the oil business. three, he should not put policies in place to make sure that happens. Not the oil companies fault. Look squarely at the democrats.

Remember, bankrupting oil is social justice for poor people of color according to you loonies. Not American people of color. Just the rest of the world. Connect the dots. Democrats are leading the decay of America on purpose. They are children of the world and not the US. Borders are unneeded constructs to globalists and communists. When they say share the wealth, they mean the US wealth. Every policy and talking point supports it.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2021, 10:13 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
You really need to stop with tax breaks for the rich garbage. You are the rich. the bottom 47% do not pay income taxes so any tax break is automatically considered the rich by people like you who try and speak that garbage. Guess what your 401K and other investments are going bonkers too. That does not happen without extra money in the economy. Apparently tax revenue does not matter to the government as they are writing checks they don't have the money for any way.

How about the half a million to all the illegals who got busted for illegal activity and now are getting a pay day?

Just like more people have died under Biden than Trump of covid, he gets the blame for gas prices. Considering every democrat since Jimmy Carter in the 70's has made it a point to bankrupt the oil industry, when the government artificially places their hands on the scale against private business, the prices are going to go up. Supply is down, people are paying more to secure the supply. Companies are not going to make future investments in equipment either under such circumstances. If ol biden did not want to increase prices. One he should not shut down pipelines as a first order of business. two he should not say he wants to bankrupt the oil business. three, he should not put policies in place to make sure that happens. Not the oil companies fault. Look squarely at the democrats.

Remember, bankrupting oil is social justice for poor people of color according to you loonies. Not American people of color. Just the rest of the world. Connect the dots. Democrats are leading the decay of America on purpose. They are children of the world and not the US. Borders are unneeded constructs to globalists and communists. When they say share the wealth, they mean the US wealth. Every policy and talking point supports it.
Bla, Bla, Bla, bottom 47% dont pay taxes...

Facts:

The 47% statistic only refers to people who do not pay federal income taxes, not people who donít pay taxes at all. Nearly everybody pays state taxes, such as sales tax.
The number of people who donít pay federal income taxes is actually 43% now, not 47%.
Most people who donít pay federal income tax do pay federal payroll taxes. Only 14.4% pay no federal taxes at all
Of that 14.4% who pay no federal taxes, 9.7% are elderly, leaving only 4.7% who are working-age Americans paying no federal taxes
Overall, people in the bottom 20% pay 19% of their income to taxes and people in the top 1% pay 33%
Although the rich do pay higher taxes at the federal level, the poor pay more of their income to state taxes than the rich in every state.
If there is a source to validate your statement .....How about the half a million to all the illegals who got busted for illegal activity and now are getting a pay day? Id love to see it. Sounds Juicy!!

Meanwhile, Biden looking into oil company profits...just like you want him to.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/8649244002/
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-17-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Bla, Bla, Bla, bottom 47% dont pay taxes...

Facts:

The 47% statistic only refers to people who do not pay federal income taxes, not people who donít pay taxes at all. Nearly everybody pays state taxes, such as sales tax.
The number of people who donít pay federal income taxes is actually 43% now, not 47%.
Most people who donít pay federal income tax do pay federal payroll taxes. Only 14.4% pay no federal taxes at all
Of that 14.4% who pay no federal taxes, 9.7% are elderly, leaving only 4.7% who are working-age Americans paying no federal taxes
Overall, people in the bottom 20% pay 19% of their income to taxes and people in the top 1% pay 33%
Although the rich do pay higher taxes at the federal level, the poor pay more of their income to state taxes than the rich in every state.
If there is a source to validate your statement .....How about the half a million to all the illegals who got busted for illegal activity and now are getting a pay day? Id love to see it. Sounds Juicy!!

Meanwhile, Biden looking into oil company profits...just like you want him to.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...es/8649244002/
President does not deal in state and local taxes so your whole reply is mute.

Payroll taxes? So you mean the corporations and rich people did not get a tax break? I did not hear a change on only rich people payroll taxes. Again, your argument is mute.

Again, you are bitching about state taxes. That is not the discussion. Federal Government has nothing to do with that. If you have a problem with state tax system, you should look at kalifornia who has the greatest amount of poor people compared to standards of living than anywhere in the country. All in a extremely overwhelmingly liberal state.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-17-2021, 10:28 AM Reply   
Payroll taxes, the employer WITHOLDS it from employees. They dont pay it out of their pocket.
As I recall you said they dont pay income taxes, that doesnt tell the true story does it. 4.7 of working age pay no fed taxes, a little diff than your 47% number.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-17-2021, 8:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Feel free to mix in a fact or two with your opinion, or just say what it is. You didnt like obama and disagreed with his policies, dont pretend you are stating facts. Like i said you believe crazy stuff and prove it on the daily. Youre entitled to your opinion so youre all good. Once you learn the diff between facts and opinion, we'll talk.
Not a single item I mentioned is opinion. It’s all fact

FACT Affordable care act was terrible to the middle the class.
Incomes for middle-income families grew 3.5 percent during the period, but premiums jumped 49.7 percent or up to 59.3 percent for the lowest cost plans. The study found that premium growth outpaced income growth from 2015 to 2019.






FACT Tumps unemployment rate 3.9% Obama’s 4.7%


FACT Obama emptied GITMO but didn’t follow through all the way with closing it. Releasing numerous terrorist assets back to the Middle East

FACT Gas prices were record highs 4 of the 8 years Obama was in office. It’s amazing , when he knew his term was up and the Dems needed to rally he was able to immediately lower prices at the pump to help their re election campaign.

FACT Obama’s Cash for clunkers plan to bail out auto companies was a giant 6 billion dollar failure later put on the backs of the middle class .
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econo...es?context=amp


FACT Illegal Alien migration was at an all time high under Obama due his his executive order pertaining to DACA and DAPA . This caused healthcare institutions and educational institutions to be overrun with Illegals.

FACT Obama’s Iran deal was a complete farce , it was one of the worst deals in the history of the US.
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-repo...-a-worse-start

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ates/34700171/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...637_story.html

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/589828002

One again the Domestic Terrorist in chief weakening America and what it stands for on all fronts. It never gets tiresome mushroom stamping you with FACTS.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-17-2021 at 8:31 PM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-18-2021, 9:40 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Payroll taxes, the employer WITHOLDS it from employees. They dont pay it out of their pocket.
As I recall you said they dont pay income taxes, that doesnt tell the true story does it. 4.7 of working age pay no fed taxes, a little diff than your 47% number.
And what does the payroll tax fund? At this point, you are playing word games. Everyone pays the payroll tax as a flat rate regardless of income level. The rich and the poor do not get a tax break or change in policy when people are arguing over income tax cuts when looking at payroll taxes. Not even in the discussion. The point remains that the bottom 47% do not pay what we consider income taxes so by any definition a tax cut automatically benefits the richest Americans. The discussion is about income taxes and you are scrambling to try and change definitions. the bottom 47% do not pay federal income taxes. When you commies complain about tax cuts for the rich is it always about income taxes because that is the policy that gets changed. You can not cut taxes for people who do not pay already.

It is simply an argument over where does the untaxed money go. It usually gets spent in the economy where it is taxed multiple times through sales taxes then through income and even your payroll tax to pay the lower end workers who service that money being spent. What needs to happen regardless is all moneys need to go to servicing Americans and not sent out of the country.

Last edited by DeltaHoosier; 11-18-2021 at 9:43 AM.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-18-2021, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Not a single item I mentioned is opinion. Itís all fact

FACT Affordable care act was terrible to the middle the class.
Incomes for middle-income families grew 3.5 percent during the period, but premiums jumped 49.7 percent or up to 59.3 percent for the lowest cost plans. The study found that premium growth outpaced income growth from 2015 to 2019.






FACT Tumps unemployment rate 3.9% Obamaís 4.7%


FACT Obama emptied GITMO but didnít follow through all the way with closing it. Releasing numerous terrorist assets back to the Middle East

FACT Gas prices were record highs 4 of the 8 years Obama was in office. Itís amazing , when he knew his term was up and the Dems needed to rally he was able to immediately lower prices at the pump to help their re election campaign.

FACT Obamaís Cash for clunkers plan to bail out auto companies was a giant 6 billion dollar failure later put on the backs of the middle class .
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/econo...es?context=amp


FACT Illegal Alien migration was at an all time high under Obama due his his executive order pertaining to DACA and DAPA . This caused healthcare institutions and educational institutions to be overrun with Illegals.

FACT Obamaís Iran deal was a complete farce , it was one of the worst deals in the history of the US.
https://www.usnews.com/news/the-repo...-a-worse-start

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...ates/34700171/

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...637_story.html

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/589828002

One again the Domestic Terrorist in chief weakening America and what it stands for on all fronts. It never gets tiresome mushroom stamping you with FACTS.
Note to Starguy, when your FACT is documented by an OPINION piece, its just that, an opinion.
Where no documentation, Tumps unemployment rate...what was unemployment rate when tump took office, What was unemployment rate when Obama took office, i rest my case.
Cash for clunkers wasnt the auto bail out, the bailout was when feds gave the companies 77B in TARP money.
Daca was for those that were already in the US, the were kids, brought in by their parents.
and on and on and on....
Domestic terrorist in chief? Why?
Wasnt it trump and his sycophants the ones who attacked our capitol trying to steal an election? Remind me about the time any democrat tried that crap.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-19-2021, 1:59 AM Reply   
I think the left is about done, when 75% of the population thinks our VP is a waste of human life, and our President is needing to participate in the new Alzheimers trial, the congress "thinks" higher prices are a good thing! Poorer people are getting destroyed, spending is out of control, CRT is evil as evil can be, and the MOB media is shattering our judicial system, I think we are past the point of ever allowing the left to run anything, literally anything.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-19-2021, 2:01 AM Reply   
Children in Kenosha have to go into remote learning because MSDNC is following the jury, the police cannot police, 500 national guard are sent to stop the LEFT from burning down the city AGAIN! Anyone, with 1 brain cell, would see that the left is out of control.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-19-2021, 2:16 AM Reply   
I would be shocked if you dont start seeing locat and state legislators jumping ship from the dem's to the republicans, Common sense is out the window. When Bill Maher is thinking about bailing, because the left, has lost their minds, the majority of the people have already started.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       11-19-2021, 5:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Everyone pays the payroll tax as a flat rate regardless of income level.
False.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2021, 8:42 AM Reply   
95SN Another big loss due to fabricated charges made up by the media.

Biden probably feels really stupid now eh?

Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges.


Do you every get tired of reality kicking you in the nuts daily ???

Persecution should be sanctioned for their blatant acts to ***** a jury and the guy from MSNBC following the jurors trying to snap pictures should be charged with jury intimidation.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-19-2021 at 8:45 AM.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2021, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
False.
Lay it out then. Willing to learn.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2021, 8:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
95SN Another big loss due to fabricated charges made up by the media.

Biden probably feels really stupid now eh?

Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges.


Do you every get tired of reality kicking you in the nuts daily ???

Persecution should be sanctioned for their blatant acts to ***** a jury and the guy from MSNBC following the jurors trying to snap pictures should be charged with jury intimidation.
Ha. Had to go look. This is the first place I saw the verdict.

How much you want to bet old Joe is going to try and trump up some sort of federal charges for violating someones rights or something?

At this point, it is now time for Kyle to go on the offensive and start suing the crap out of all these media companies that called him guilty. See if he can get a nice retirement.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2021, 8:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
95SN Another big loss due to fabricated charges made up by the media.

Biden probably feels really stupid now eh?

Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges.


Do you every get tired of reality kicking you in the nuts daily ???

Persecution should be sanctioned for their blatant acts to ***** a jury and the guy from MSNBC following the jurors trying to snap pictures should be charged with jury intimidation.
BTW, Joe does not have enough cognitive ability to realize he is stupid
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2021, 9:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
BTW, Joe does not have enough cognitive ability to realize he is stupid
You make a valid point sir

I am sure Biden and company wil be holding all the violent protestors to the highest level of accountability and use every resource available to prosecute them all federally.
Old     (skiboarder)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-19-2021, 9:33 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
95SN Another big loss due to fabricated charges made up by the media.

Biden probably feels really stupid now eh?

Rittenhouse not guilty on all charges.


Do you every get tired of reality kicking you in the nuts daily ???

Persecution should be sanctioned for their blatant acts to ***** a jury and the guy from MSNBC following the jurors trying to snap pictures should be charged with jury intimidation.
Rittenhouse is guilty of being an idiot. A young man with a patriot complex and a deep down desire to be a good guy with a gun, but zero skills, qualifications, or authority to execute. I don't think he set out to be a murderer, but he was dumb enough to find himself surrounded and was forced to "defend" himself or at least out-gun his opposition.

As a police officer do you want guys roaming the streets with an AR? If you are going to protect property, protect property, but don't go out policing the streets. He wasn't trained in riot control and he wasn't an EMS. Just a dumb kid. I hope people don't make some kind of hero out of him.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2021, 9:54 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by skiboarder View Post
Rittenhouse is guilty of being an idiot. A young man with a patriot complex and a deep down desire to be a good guy with a gun, but zero skills, qualifications, or authority to execute. I don't think he set out to be a murderer, but he was dumb enough to find himself surrounded and was forced to "defend" himself or at least out-gun his opposition.

As a police officer do you want guys roaming the streets with an AR? If you are going to protect property, protect property, but don't go out policing the streets. He wasn't trained in riot control and he wasn't an EMS. Just a dumb kid. I hope people don't make some kind of hero out of him.
A Kyle wasn’t roaming the streets , he was posted up at a property. The group decided to spread out to cover more area and protect more properties and that is how he became separated and targeted. Please get the facts correct.



As an officer I have no problem with citizens owning AR -15’s . I have no problem with citizens using them to protect themselves , I have no problem with groups of people banning together to protect life , liberty, and property. It’s unfortunate the blatant lying rhetoric of the left and blatant lies skewed by media have left law abiding citizens with no other way to protect themselves. Kyle didn’t show up looking for a deadly force encounter. He showed up to protect the lives, liberties, and properties of those citizens that are too weak to stand up for themselves against out of control violent mobs . The violent mobs showed up to destroy a city with the backing and encouragement of the left .

I am sure you followed every detail of the case. I am sure you noticed dead guy #1 hunted Kyle down. I am sure you knew him and his buddy screamed “ kill him” multiple times. I am sure you know dead guy 1’s firiend fired the first shot from a gun while his buddy started attacking Kyle. Where are the weapons charges against that individual ?


How much of that actual evidence was shared by leftist media who panted him as violent white supremacist.




Let’s not forgot the other acquittals related to this case Those in yet another exploited violent encounter of a multiple felon with police. A giant O’For yet again on BLM terrorism.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-19-2021 at 9:59 AM.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-19-2021, 10:17 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Lay it out then. Willing to learn.
FICA tax is 15% of your salary usually split between employer and employee. I do believe it differs in some states though.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-19-2021, 10:19 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Ha. Had to go look. This is the first place I saw the verdict.

How much you want to bet old Joe is going to try and trump up some sort of federal charges for violating someones rights or something?

At this point, it is now time for Kyle to go on the offensive and start suing the crap out of all these media companies that called him guilty. See if he can get a nice retirement.
Nice retirement? That is going to be the richest 18 year old in the US when he is done with the media and the brandon adm.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2021, 11:36 AM Reply   
Donít let the facts and evidence get in the way of the liberal message. These people have no shame . All time records of armed violence being committed. ALL TIME IN HISTORY OF THE CITYíS EXISTENCE AND THIS IS HER RESPONSE.

Name:  36E0A94F-3947-4690-BCEC-0D8508B7A7D3.jpeg
Views: 114
Size:  228.8 KB


Jacob Blake was a violent criminal that was committing acts of violence on citezems and police alike when he was shot.

Kyle was the victim being savagely attacked.



Prime examples of the liberal mental retardation
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-19-2021, 11:57 AM Reply   
rittenhouse has a valid law suit coming against Biden for slander and defamation. He will win, and get millions from it. You cant go calling people white supremacist or racist without it catching up to you.
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2021, 12:11 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
FICA tax is 15% of your salary usually split between employer and employee. I do believe it differs in some states though.
However it is not segregated by rich worker poor worker correct like the often debated income tax structure that we have to submit yearly and democrat invariably scream they are tax cuts for the rich and not the poor? If you are getting a wage from a job you are simply getting this tax, however this is never a tax that is bantered about when passing legislative changes in regards to income tax correct? I know Trump suggested suspending it for a time, however tax legislation is always about the actual income tax.

I guess I am wondering about what John is referring to then?
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2021, 12:12 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
Nice retirement? That is going to be the richest 18 year old in the US when he is done with the media and the brandon adm.
Maybe. That one kid got $200 million from CNN. Don't worry. I already called it. Schumer is already saying that they are looking at going at him federally and still beating the "he is a murderer" drum.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       11-19-2021, 12:24 PM Reply   
Double jeopardy be damned!
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2021, 12:33 PM Reply   
Never let a crisis built on lies go to waste. Are we woke enough ????


Name:  720C434D-2609-4176-ACE3-33034FB61DD8.jpg
Views: 153
Size:  114.3 KB
Old     (DeltaHoosier)      Join Date: Mar 2018       11-19-2021, 12:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Never let a crisis built on lies go to waste. Are we woke enough ????


Attachment 46510
I say this rhetorically, however is it just me that it is obvious to rational people that the democrat party has simply let the crazy out of the bag?

Shouldn't our local dems be going off on the already 3.5 trillion in budget with more to come from the democrats and things like that? I thought all that was the most important thing in their lives. Well, that and Trump colluding with the Russians. Oops.... Washington Post is going back and updating dozens of articles and even CNN is almost saying Trump was right.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2021, 5:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
I say this rhetorically, however is it just me that it is obvious to rational people that the democrat party has simply let the crazy out of the bag?

Shouldn't our local dems be going off on the already 3.5 trillion in budget with more to come from the democrats and things like that? I thought all that was the most important thing in their lives. Well, that and Trump colluding with the Russians. Oops.... Washington Post is going back and updating dozens of articles and even CNN is almost saying Trump was right.
Well that didnít take long. Just got called in 5 hrs early as looting has begun downtown on Michigan ave . Over 200 vehicles spotted caravanning and and stores at 800n Michigan have already been emptied by looters. I am sure Biden and company will give us every resource we need.


Yet these high profile democratic leaders literally canít help themselves from straight up lying. Did this guy even look at all the evidence brought out in court. Itís sickening. Itís like reading a 95SN post that completely ignored all the facts. I hope theyíre getting logged and this kid gets a giant payday like the other teenager the Dems had to pay. Not one single dem has come out and simply supported the justice system. I guess when you spend over a year lying and deceiving people of the actual facts , we shouldNít expect that to change.


Their love for violent criminals and disdain for every day Americans is yet again on full display .
Name:  F13F4455-96EB-4BF0-A474-218A60AA7363.jpg
Views: 85
Size:  104.6 KB

Name:  32AC5E3C-7760-4BE4-ABAA-20CC7FCDEF10.jpeg
Views: 92
Size:  131.1 KB

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-19-2021 at 5:17 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-19-2021, 6:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Note to Starguy, when your FACT is documented by an OPINION piece, its just that, an opinion.
Where no documentation, Tumps unemployment rate...what was unemployment rate when tump took office, What was unemployment rate when Obama took office, i rest my case.
Cash for clunkers wasnt the auto bail out, the bailout was when feds gave the companies 77B in TARP money.
Daca was for those that were already in the US, the were kids, brought in by their parents.
and on and on and on....
Domestic terrorist in chief? Why?
Wasnt it trump and his sycophants the ones who attacked our capitol trying to steal an election? Remind me about the time any democrat tried that crap.
Well you may want to put on a hockey face mask to avoid the giant stamp you’re about to get.

There was no documentation for the Trump unemployment rate becaue I fort to add it. The numbers are in Fact correct. I also left out the fact black unemployment was at an all time historical low under that racist Trump. He did more for black success than any democrat did .

Cash for clunkers was Obama’s pet project to boost the auto industry. It was a giant failure.

DACA was for people already here but it set the precedent to get here and be taken care of. The uptick in illegal migration. Was a direct result.

Obama fueled the flames of dividing the country by race. His constant rhetoric regarding high profile cases he used to bolster and begin his domestic terrorism was on full display. BLM was born under him. The biggest terrorist group ever put together in recent history with funding and support directly from him and the race baiters In the White House.

Trevon Martin , the riots, burning, and looting occurred in Ferguson, Baltimore, Oakland, New York City, Baton Rouge and Charlotte related to police officer killings of black men. In July 2016, a Black Lives Matter sympathizer shot at a group of Dallas police officers killing five and injuring nine.

George. Zimmerman : acquitted You know if Obama had a son he’d be a violent teenager like Travon

Ferguson : tuned out to be a complete lie when the Evidence was released in court. City. BUrned for weeks ,Over a year of Obama supporting a giant violent armed robber that attempted to kill a police officer multiple times during the incident.

Baltimore : One again immediate condemnation from Obama , riots galore , evidence actually presented , no wrongdoing found for any officers

Oakland : officer convicted because he made mistake pulled a pistol instead of a gun to control subject. Acquitted on murder , guilty involuntary manslaughter, city still burned to ground with Obama and company fanning the flames

New York: Eric Garner , Obama weeks of rhetoric condemning the police yet again. No chargers ever filed when evidence released

Baton Rouge : Sterling case. Police fight with armed violent felon. He attempts to pull gun multiple times he’s shot. Once again Obama condemning police for their actions , only to be once again overruled by evidence and no charges filed.


Charlotte Scott case. Scott is seen multiple times armed with a handgun , when confronted by police fails to drop weapon and is shot by police. Once gain Obama clumsy wait to spew his lies and false rhetoric. Evidence would once again present no charges ever being filed.

That’s pretty much a summary of the BLM spotlight cases Obama spent weeks , months , and years condemning police while emboldening criminals .

Add in his great support of the destructive Occupy Movement under his presidency and you start to see a pattern.


Now let’s get to the crown jewel.

The Madison State Capitol take over under Obama’s presidency. The state of Wisconsin’s captiol was physically taken over , a voting session of law completely interrupted , state reps intimidators assaulted , and in fear for their lives. The capacitor was occupied for days , assaults of politicians. Went on for weeks. Numerous Al officers attacked and injured What’s did Obama do ? Where were all the federal investigations. He supported the right of the protestors with his rhetoric. A stark opposition to let’s response to recent Capitol trespassers. What might’ve the difference one may ask. Oh those protestors that took over WI Capitol and committed violence , just like all those violent BLM protestors Obama supported and encouraged were in alignment with the left so nothing to see here.

There are just some of the prime examples of your domestic terrorist in chief. That doesn’t even address his policies both domestic and foreign. Obama sent America backwards 20yrs regarding race based on complete lies. Biden has quadrupled down on that strategy. There is a reason crime rates have reached record numbers under both their administrations. He weaponized the DOJ and crippled law enforcement across the country with bias consent decrees . He had a very targeted approach to decimate America’s protectors.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-19-2021 at 7:00 PM.
Old     (bcd)      Join Date: Jun 2012       11-21-2021, 1:39 AM Reply   
I don't understand. He shot 3 white guys. White people are inherently racist. So he actually shot 3 racists. Shouldn't the left be happy?
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       11-21-2021, 5:05 AM Reply   
This is another reason, the left is out of control and their minds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_Nkxoqatkg
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-21-2021, 8:22 AM Reply   
Now the left is screaming racism and white supremacy was the reason for the rittenhouse verdict. If Kyle was black heíd be in prison. Jesse, Al and company and headed to Kenosha to March. Holy ****ing sheeeeeeeeeet. These people need to be committed. The truly sad part of people believe and follow these clowns.
Old     (ralph)      Join Date: Apr 2002       11-21-2021, 12:52 PM Reply   
IMO the Rittenhouse verdict was correct, by the law he was acting in self defense.

But having a 17 year old turn up at a protest with a gun is the symptom of a sick culture on a multiple of levels. USA has many problems and is lurching from crisis to crisis. Empire in decline for sure.

I wonder what the opinions here would be if a armed black dude turns up at a Neo Nazi protest and waits for someone to threaten him before shooting them dead, would the opinion would be the same and they would be held up as some sort of hero. Doubtful.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-21-2021, 5:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by ralph View Post
IMO the Rittenhouse verdict was correct, by the law he was acting in self defense.

But having a 17 year old turn up at a protest with a gun is the symptom of a sick culture on a multiple of levels. USA has many problems and is lurching from crisis to crisis. Empire in decline for sure.

I wonder what the opinions here would be if a armed black dude turns up at a Neo Nazi protest and waits for someone to threaten him before shooting them dead, would the opinion would be the same and they would be held up as some sort of hero. Doubtful.
The left would hoist him as a hero and blame race .


The giant irony here is blacks walk daily out of court after killing, shooting , and robbing other blacks. Nothing is ever said. The minute a white guy shoots 3 (3)white felons destroying a city and attacking an individual protecting that property from destruction it’s some how racist.




Just a few of the most recent here in Lori , Kim Fox , and Obama’s Chicago
https://cwbchicago.com/2021/11/men-a...ords-show.html


Haven’t seen anyone marching and calling them racists.

No marching for the 10/12 and 18 yr old that have now carjacked 17 people in last 12 days. Two of those being policeman’s wives with their kids in the car. The minute someone shoots a 10 and 12 yr old armed with guns they’ll be labeled a racist murderer by the left for sure. They’ll be saying why didn’t you just give them your car.

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-21-2021 at 5:47 PM.
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       11-21-2021, 6:16 PM Reply   
30yr old black male just drove his suv through a parade of all whites in Waukesha WI hitting 25-30 people with multiple fatalities ranging from children to adults.


What will the headlines read tomorrow?

https://twitter.com/intelstream/stat...322554368?s=10

Last edited by xstarrider; 11-21-2021 at 6:21 PM.
Share 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 2:33 AM.

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
Wake World Home

 

© 2019 eWake, Inc.    
Advertise    |    Contact    |    Terms of Use    |    Privacy Policy    |    Report Abuse    |    Conduct    |    About Us