Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-19-2010, 2:52 PM Reply   
Well, I have envied one of these at my local B&M shop for some time. They still have cigars in it and declined my offer to purchase. I was pleased to find one online...

After getting it here and getting it seasoned.... Holds RH like a champ with the Heartfelt Beads.... Here she is in all her glory....

I think she is beautiful.....
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-19-2010, 2:55 PM Reply   
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       02-19-2010, 3:19 PM Reply   
Nice! Looks like a cocobolo wood frame. Classy
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-19-2010, 3:27 PM Reply   
Thanks Taylor....

It is actually macassar ebony...
Old     (wakeboardertj)      Join Date: May 2005       02-19-2010, 5:30 PM Reply   
hmm, i haven't come across any of that at my local wood supplier, I need to get my hands on some of it
Old     (fullonsalesgrp)      Join Date: Jan 2004       02-20-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
HOLY CRAP EJ what did thats set you back I sooo miss the days of coming home and kicking back with a good drink and a little robusto, damn I nevr should have quit.
Old     (kickflip_mj)      Join Date: Apr 2007       02-20-2010, 11:36 AM Reply   
i not a smoker but that's a beautiful cigar case
Old     (guido)      Join Date: Jul 2002       02-22-2010, 12:31 PM Reply   
Nice, man... That's a great looking humidor.

Hey, I was just talking to someone this weekend about the merrits of storing your cigars in or out of their plastic wrappers. Thoughts?

I'm waiting on my order to come in from Holt's as we speak. Everytime the UPS truck comes I'm like a kid on christmas. Ha, ha.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-22-2010, 12:58 PM Reply   
IMO, always leave in the cello.... No reason to take them out. As you can see, everything there that comes wrapped, is still wrapped(EPC, OpusX, BTL)

I did pull the Tat blacks out of the tubos....but that was due to space. Still may put them back in and put the T110's in my other humi....

I hear you about waiting for a delivery...
Old    dhorton            02-22-2010, 1:09 PM Reply   
LMAO EJ, I told you cigars were a slippery slope! It makes me feel a little less obsessed when others share my addiction! I should have some Padilla Dominus sitting on my doorstep when I get home today.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-22-2010, 2:10 PM Reply   

quote:

By David (dhorton) on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 1:09 pm:

LMAO EJ, I told you cigars were a slippery slope!

I shake my head sometimes and think WTF...

Now we just need some nice weather....
Old    dhorton            02-23-2010, 8:12 AM Reply   

quote:

By E.J. (deuce) on Monday, February 22, 2010 - 2:10 pm:

I shake my head sometimes and think WTF...

Now we just need some nice weather....

If the current weather pattern holds I'm going to try to hit the links Friday afternoon. I haven't swung a club since Nov. and have a trip to Cabo coming up in a couple weeks so I'd love to go swing the sticks a couple times before heading down.

This time of year my cigar smoking is relegated to the hot tub. Had family in town last weekend so my brother in law and I smoked a few.
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-23-2010, 9:23 AM Reply   
I don't see the sun staying around all week, Fri does look the best though...
Upload
Old    dhorton            02-23-2010, 9:28 AM Reply   
Looks like the most promising day to swing the sticks. I'm thinking 3pm ish.