Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-14-2016, 2:23 PM Reply   
LOL! Mark, remember when the Niners beat the Vikings last season Week 1? How did the rest of the season turn out for ya? Chip is just another Pac 12 coach that Pete gets to beat on, kind of like your last Pac 12 coach
Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       09-14-2016, 3:06 PM Reply   
If the 49ers have a decent showing in Carolina, then they are real.

Defensively, I think they can handle CAM and his weapons.
Offensively, they will be much more challenged by the Panthers.

If they simply stay in the game, I will be happy.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2016, 3:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by diamonddad View Post
If the 49ers have a decent showing in Carolina, then they are real.

Defensively, I think they can handle CAM and his weapons.
Offensively, they will be much more challenged by the Panthers.

If they simply stay in the game, I will be happy.
I agree with all of that.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-14-2016, 3:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
LOL! Mark, remember when the Niners beat the Vikings last season Week 1? How did the rest of the season turn out for ya? Chip is just another Pac 12 coach that Pete gets to beat on, kind of like your last Pac 12 coach
Hey don't pop my bubble yet! Can't I get at least 6 days of tied for first place? Don't forget, as a hawks fan, you can't bring up anything from the past. Remember?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       09-14-2016, 4:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
Hey don't pop my bubble yet! Can't I get at least 6 days of tied for first place? Don't forget, as a hawks fan, you can't bring up anything from the past. Remember?
Oh, I can bring up the past as long as it benefits me.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       09-14-2016, 7:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
Oh, I can bring up the past as long as it benefits me.
With only 1 Superbowl win you don't have much past to benefit you. I would say without a doubt the Steelers, Cowboys, Patriots,Broncos and 49ers fans on here have much more beneficial pasts. Heck even the Redskins have a more beneficial past.