Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-21-2018, 9:56 AM Reply   
^^^ Wes: what are you talking about, nice try at the re direct, but “no one is drinking your Cult-Aid” go back and try again. P. S what size Vagina hat do you wear?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2018, 9:59 AM Reply   
Guess you missed the sarcasm. And the point.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-21-2018, 10:15 AM Reply   
Yes Wes you SO smart & Witty & your sense of humor is to advanced for us Knuckle Draggers to pick up on. We all can see how you were Joking,

“Said no one Ever”

Go back to the internet and find another one of your Loony Lib False Flag narratives from one of your echo chamber media outlets or chat rooms
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2018, 10:31 AM Reply   
Only smart and witty compared to some. Sure glad you're here!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-21-2018, 10:40 AM Reply   
Wes: what are you doing Arguing with me here? Shouldn’t you be scanning the News? I’m sure Trump has done something bomb tastic in the last 15 minutes that you need to report on.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-21-2018, 11:18 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Actually it has been reported that the committee offered to fly to California and let her testify to them in a more comfortable location and we still are not getting that. Everyone needs to face it, she is either that devious in which she deserves everything she gets or Feinstein used the poor woman which makes the democrats even more detestable than even I would imagine.

Franken actually had pictures of him grabbing the ladies boobs while she was sleeping. I know he was "joking", however that does not play well.

Thomas was a similar thing. They put on the whole show and he still got in but they got to keep the smear campain alive.
these pics? https://knowyourmeme.com/photos/1314...ct-allegations

I'm not defending franken here, but is this the same as an attempted sexual assault? I personally don't see physical contact here, and there's a bulletproof vest between hands and breasts.

As for thomas... let's just say that wouldn't go down the same way in 2018 no matter how you slice it.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-21-2018, 11:29 AM Reply   
I'm not defending franken here, but is this the same as an attempted sexual assault?

Hell no its not. It was stupid for him to do it, but it was clearly a joke.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-21-2018, 11:56 AM Reply   
"Franken actually had pictures of him grabbing the ladies boobs while she was sleeping. I know he was "joking", however that does not play well."

We all saw the pictures and her boobs aren't very attractive. She must have had surgery to make them look like a flack jacket.

"Just got tired of you guys trying to bully people so I came back to keep you in your place. "

Do you feel like you've accomplished a lot?
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-21-2018, 12:36 PM Reply   
IIRC, Franken was one of the first victims of the Megyn Kelly crusade against everyone with dong. never saw the pic until today, it's tasteless but obviously a joke.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-21-2018, 12:46 PM Reply   
and then there is that Weinstein accuser Argento. What a joke.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-21-2018, 1:37 PM Reply   
Kav and Nassar, agree are worlds apart, the point is that the victims did not talk about Nassar either and there were 100s of them. Same with Weinstein, Same with moonves...Same with the physician at USC..... after the first comes out the others appear to find it easier. I guess Trump was a psych major too. He tweeted that if it really happened, she or her parents would have reported it. What a wonderful source, How many have said he sexually assaulted them? 12? 13? 17? This tweet may be the fall of Kav.
Franken as Delta mentioned got railroaded by timing (me-too) and faux rage repubs. The dude took a picture with several witnesses of a faux boob grab over the top of a flack jacket. Other than bad taste it had nothing to do with sexual assault or anything sexual. But Repubs were so taken aback by his joke, he had to go. And Tweedens ties to Fox as a personality there are slightly more telling than Dr. Fords $100 in donations over the last several years. Can we see some pics of Tweedens tears as her abuse was substantial... probably spent decades in therapy.
The spineless repubs are planning on hiring an atty to question Dr. Ford. The classless chickens do not want to be seen ripping on a victim...so they hire outside attys to do it. Guess they saw recent video of Hill re Thomas. Hiding their vile acts from their constituents.
So Grassely has one of his "non-biased" attys investigate Fords story. Minutes later, the unbiased Mike Davis Tweeted "Unfazed and Determined" @Confirm Kavanaugh!
You wonder why she wants an independent FBI investigation? Idiots, complete transparent idiots.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/1366391002/
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-21-2018, 1:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Kav and Nassar, agree are worlds apart, the point is that the victims did not talk about Nassar either and there were 100s of them. Same with Weinstein, Same with moonves...Same with the physician at USC..... after the first comes out the others appear to find it easier. I guess Trump was a psych major too. He tweeted that if it really happened, she or her parents would have reported it. What a wonderful source, How many have said he sexually assaulted them? 12? 13? 17? This tweet may be the fall of Kav.
Franken as Delta mentioned got railroaded by timing (me-too) and faux rage repubs. The dude took a picture with several witnesses of a faux boob grab over the top of a flack jacket. Other than bad taste it had nothing to do with sexual assault or anything sexual. But Repubs were so taken aback by his joke, he had to go. And Tweedens ties to Fox as a personality there are slightly more telling than Dr. Fords $100 in donations over the last several years. Can we see some pics of Tweedens tears as her abuse was substantial... probably spent decades in therapy.
The spineless repubs are planning on hiring an atty to question Dr. Ford. The classless chickens do not want to be seen ripping on a victim...so they hire outside attys to do it. Guess they saw recent video of Hill re Thomas. Hiding their vile acts from their constituents.
So Grassely has one of his "non-biased" attys investigate Fords story. Minutes later, the unbiased Mike Davis Tweeted "Unfazed and Determined" @Confirm Kavanaugh!
You wonder why she wants an independent FBI investigation? Idiots, complete transparent idiots.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ts/1366391002/
I agree that Franken was a victim of timing, but it was Kirsten Gillibrand who called for his head.

he was undone by dems, not republicans.

https://www.vox.com/2018/5/21/173522...ten-gillibrand
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-21-2018, 2:58 PM Reply   
Damn! ok, i'll walk that back as I was not accurate. It was the dems and Gillibrand in particular who pushed Franken to quit w/o ethics investigations. As I recall this was going on when Trump was campaigning for Roy Moore. Bumping Franken gave less wiggle room for conservatives comparing moore and franken. Dems wanted to show how they were not like repubs supporting seriously flawed candidates. Thanks.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-21-2018, 3:33 PM Reply   
For those interested in the Texas race the first Cruz/Beto debate is starting in about 15 min

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/...-senate-debate
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2018, 6:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by psudy View Post
It's not. Not even close to the same issue as Kavanaugh. Keep reaching though.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2018, 6:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
and then there is that Weinstein accuser Argento. What a joke.
GOP Logic: That happened years ago, so it cannot be true.
Old     (wake77)      Join Date: Jan 2009       09-21-2018, 6:52 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaHoosier View Post
Nope. Read your bull**** almost every day. I just wanted to let you have your circle jerk. Just got tired of you guys trying to bully people so I came back to keep you in your place.
So you came back as a giant douchebag?
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-21-2018, 8:54 PM Reply   
Just my roll in, these comments of the “liberals” bullying “conservatives “ on this forum is amusing at best.

I have to admit I’m biased, but if questioning and asking to back up with facts/reasonable thought is bullying, well....that’s rich.

I appreciate you being back, DH. Though I question some of your thoughts, that okay, at least you put them out there. I can respect making an argument on your stance. At least you’re not talking farts, usernames or posting memes. You are a messiah to the right wing on this thread, besides those I’ve mentioned earlier. Or anyone else that wants to bring free thought.

I’d ask that you not just hate a liberal, just as a roll, but that up to you. I had a great afternoon with 6 guys that disagreed politically at every level. We had our beers/drinks & cigars and just knew it was off base. Even floated there for like 10” and off. Good Cats, different politics and good as gold. In this environment, just enjoy the company & “crazy” everyone was happy and hugs/handshakes.
Old     (deuce)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-21-2018, 9:03 PM Reply   
Last......as far as you say voting again better interest, I “think” there may be a few players here, when you talk taxes

I am not talking $50 a check.....I threw that number out...no idea what that number was, think lower.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-22-2018, 4:54 PM Reply   
Hmm wonder why more women don’t speak up.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/21/us/...m.facebook.com
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2018, 4:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by pesos View Post
Hmm wonder why more women don’t speak up.

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/21/us/...m.facebook.com
Liberals in sheep’s clothing: both the judge and the prosecutor need to be taken to the woodshed after mandatory castration for the convict. The laws need to be adjusted to fit our new “progressive” society too. Bunch of sick bastards.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-23-2018, 8:02 PM Reply   
So now after the first Kavanaugh accuser gets little traction, they try to float a second and then a third accuser. Each with slim to no memory of things, but that doesn’t stop the scam. At this point, they need to go straight to a vote. F this noise.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-23-2018, 8:34 PM Reply   
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...town-prep.html

Sounds like a lovely place. Bet Kav is really wishing Judge never signed his yearbook lol.
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-24-2018, 5:28 AM Reply   
The Dems will never run out of people willling to smear this guy.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-24-2018, 7:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wake77 View Post
GOP Logic: That happened years ago, so it cannot be true.
That wasn't the point at all. The point was she was accusing him when she raped a 17 year old and paid him off.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2018, 12:21 PM Reply   
Is "raping" a 17 year old boy, and "raping" a 17 year old girl equivalent?
I wondered why the white house and GOP refuse to let FBI investigate, those reasons seem to be coming out now.
Why would GOP senators refuse to allow witnesses to testify (Kavs pal Mark Judge for one) ? Seems they are willing to try anything to push trumps get out of jail free card to a lifetime appointment complete with asterisk.
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-24-2018, 12:26 PM Reply   
Kinda kills her credibility don't ya think?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2018, 12:51 PM Reply   
Quote:
Kinda kills her credibility don't ya think?
Just the qualification she needs to be on the SC if only she was a Republican.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-24-2018, 12:52 PM Reply   
Avenatti prepping info re: 3rd Kav accuser

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-polit...evils-triangle
Attached Images

Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-24-2018, 1:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by fly135 View Post
Just the qualification she needs to be on the SC if only she was a Republican.
Thats right. For Dems its guilty until proven innocent no matter the harm to someone.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2018, 1:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Thats right. For Dems its guilty until proven innocent no matter the harm to someone.
Or maybe the standard for being on the USSC is totally different than the standard for "innocent until proven guilty" for criminal prosecution. I certainly don't see that Republicans have any grasp of that concept. For criminal prosecution a mistake towards guilty puts someone in jail, ruins their life, and costs the taxpayer. For SC confirmation a mistake towards innocent puts the entire nation potentially at harm.

The loss of a job opportunity hardly amounts to anything that people don't experience all the time. But it's totally understandable that Trump supporters don't have very high standards about who's running the show or making important decisions.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2018, 1:36 PM Reply   
Welp the idiot in the WH just implemented another Xmas tax. But that's ok because US manufacturers can just move their manufacturing to other countries without tariffs and avoid taxes on imports of parts and materials.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2018, 2:56 PM Reply   
Quote:
Im unsure. Is your concern Kav wont be able to move on with his life if not confirmed? Or harm to GOP Senators for...? Trump for nominating a flawed candidate? Dr. Ford?

Kills her credibility re Weinstein? probably somewhat. Weinstein has several dozen more accusers so that case appears safe. Just my gut response but...17 year old boys dream of being raped by an Argentno, 17 year old girls not so much. Not that everyone thinks/dreams the same, Im sure the reverse happens too.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-24-2018, 3:32 PM Reply   
"17 year old boys dream of being raped by an Argentno, 17 year old girls not so much."

Yeah, my first thought was maybe that kid is a bit gay. I know that when I was 17 there wasn't a chance in the world that a hot older chick could ever "rape" me. Not that I'm saying any hot older chicks wanted to do that... LOL I'm a firm believer in that particular double standard.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-24-2018, 3:56 PM Reply   
Are the Kavanaugh optics soo bad Trump has to try to fire Rosenstein to change the media story?
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-24-2018, 6:02 PM Reply   
Class acts.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/24/b...ok-renate.html
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-24-2018, 6:04 PM Reply   
More deets on 3rd accuser, former US Mint employee, to come forward within 48 hours after securing her safety:

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...rs/1416699002/

Following a Monday hearing over Daniels’ lawsuit against Trump and his former lawyer Michael Cohen over a hush-money deal, Avenatti told reporters he has been hired by a former employee of both the State Department and the U.S. Mint who has information of a sexual nature about Kavanaugh and his high school friend Mark Judge.

“It will relate to how they behaved at countless house parties,’’ Avenatti said.

Avenatti also told reporters the woman, whom he did not name, has multiple security clearances and will “literally risk her life’’ by coming forward. He called her “100 percent credible,’’ saying she has multiple witnesses to corroborate her story and would be willing to take a polygraph if Kavanaugh does as well.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-24-2018, 6:25 PM Reply   
Btw “Renate” - the subject of the group’s yearbook posts - was one of the 65 women who were herded by the gop press aides (one of which himself had to resign over sexual harassment - can’t make this stuff up lol) into signing a letter of support for Kav. Sounds like she’s changed her mind.

So that leaves at least 64 women who he managed to act decent around. Go Kav!
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-24-2018, 11:45 PM Reply   
Filed under "what goes around comes around" - here is the memo Kavanaugh wrote when he was part of Ken Starr's team describing the graphic questions he urged Clinton be asked on the record ensuring Monica Lewinsky (a young subordinate yet a consenting adult) would be publicly humiliated:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/apps/...d=a_inl_manual

Kavanaugh not only thought Clinton needed to be questioned about his relations with Lewinsky; he also wanted Clinton to be interrogated in the most detailed and specific way possible. He drew up a memo with a series of 10 sexually explicit questions about Clinton’s relationship with Lewinsky. He claimed he wanted to establish Clinton had no defense for his “pattern of behavior.” As a result, “[the] idea of going easy on him at the questioning is thus abhorrent to me,” Kavanaugh wrote in the summer of 1998.

To say that the questions Kavanaugh came up with for Clinton were prurient doesn’t do justice to the gross invasiveness and detail he sought. These queries are of the sort that are even now uncomfortable to write out and list in a family newspaper, or discuss in mixed company. Sexual proclivities? “If Monica Lewinsky says you inserted a cigar into her vagina while you were in the Oval Office area, would she be lying?” and “If Monica Lewinsky says that you masturbated into a trashcan in your secretary’s office, would she [be] lying?”

The allegations made by Christine Blasey Ford and now Kavanaugh’s Yale classmate Ramirez do not, like Lewinsky and Clinton, involve two consenting adults. They are, instead, accusations of serious, nonconsensual sexual misconduct. They raise questions much more legitimate than the questions Kavanaugh would have had Clinton answer. They indicate, to use Kavanaugh’s own words, a possible “pattern of behavior.”

Republican pols have long operated under a wildly generous the “do as I say, not as I do” standard, even as they castigate Democratic rivals for the tiniest infraction. When it comes to living up to the standards they would impose on others, Republicans escaped that accountability for so long that they appear blindsided when called to explain their actions. That Kavanaugh was pursuing Clinton and Lewinsky to a point of humiliation, while there was potentially much worse behavior in his own past, simply adds to gross hypocrisy on display.

But 20 years later, it turns out there was a purpose and need for those questions for Clinton — just not one Kavanaugh or anyone else could have imagined at the time. Thanks to their existence, we can say with certainty that Kavanaugh is not just the nice, aw-shucks guy he would have us think.

The questions Kavanaugh wanted to ask of Clinton — long before anyone went public with allegations against him — are clear proof there is a side to Kavanaugh that many of his defenders, both male and female, do not want to acknowledge. Now that he faces not one, but two accusations of misconduct, he deserves every question that comes his way, no matter how invasive.

What goes around comes around.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-25-2018, 4:12 AM Reply   
how many years was the space between clinton ad lewinsky? 5 years? 10 years? So if the questioning is to be aggressive on Kavanaugh, let it be aggressive, for both. With that said, hillary supported her husband, lied about knowing the affair happened. She should have never been allowed to run for any office seat? her credibility, should have been lost?. The democrats should never had allowed her to ever hold any seat in office? She should have been shunned from politics? Her husband should have been removed from any communication with anyone in any office seat? She new this was happening, she covered it up!

If you dig deep enough on anyone, there will be poor decisions made. Especially with regards to minors. Democrats or republicans or any public official play their cards according to the moment in time. Everyone knows this. The question is not his innocence or guilt, its the game of time. Intentional release to materials intended to stall a process without due process. Lewinsky had multiple relations with Clinton. She was not a victim of one attack, she participated in an affair! Dr Ford says she was a victim of sexual assault. Mr K says otherwise. Should his career be destroyed? Should her career be destroyed. This should have never been a public matter! Let the government choose the seat, then allow a non government body investigate the matter. IF he is "guilty" of some horrifying act, remove him from office! If she is found to have made false allegations. is there a penalty for her actions? What should we do with her?
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 7:17 AM Reply   
"With that said, hillary supported her husband, lied about knowing the affair happened. She should have never been allowed to run for any office seat? her credibility, should have been lost?"

dougr just made a argument about why Trump should not be President. I'm wondering if dougr thinks Trump never lies or had an affair.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-25-2018, 7:52 AM Reply   
Quote:
"With that said, hillary supported her husband, lied about knowing the affair happened. She should have never been allowed to run for any office seat? her credibility, should have been lost?"

dougr just made a argument about why Trump should not be President. I'm wondering if dougr thinks Trump never lies or had an affair.
so your point is they all suck??

just didn't want clinton 2.0
Old     (psudy)      Join Date: Dec 2003       09-25-2018, 8:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
"17 year old boys dream of being raped by an Argentno, 17 year old girls not so much."

Yeah, my first thought was maybe that kid is a bit gay. I know that when I was 17 there wasn't a chance in the world that a hot older chick could ever "rape" me. Not that I'm saying any hot older chicks wanted to do that... LOL I'm a firm believer in that particular double standard.
Its called being a hypocrite.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 8:12 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its called being a hypocrite.
In this particular case, guilty as charged.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 8:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by denverd1 View Post
so your point is they all suck??

just didn't want clinton 2.0
Yeah, nothing worse than both a great economy AND a balanced budget at the same time.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-25-2018, 8:23 AM Reply   
Quote:

They all lie, lol do you think either side doesn't? they are in positions to lie.:banged: There is not a person in office that isnt full of sh@T. democrats want a stall, great, republicans want to push through , great. I want the courts to keep this out of the decision, then let the courts fight this out on MR K and Mrs F money, not ours!

Don't delay without proof, if proof arises pull his ass off the seat, very simple. If i made an accusation against you, made an accusation that affected your job, would you want to be fired, then hired back years later or would you want the right to fight, then go through he process until proven guilty. this is what is being argued. If its not, then vote him in or not, but do not drag out a process he has already went through, allow the process to go forward, and if there is proof, fire him. Does anyone disagree with the process? Its very simple
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-25-2018, 8:25 AM Reply   
Quote:
Yeah, nothing worse than both a great economy AND a balanced budget at the same time.
LOL! I'm sorry, did you just say balanced budget??? that was hilarious!
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 8:30 AM Reply   
Quote:
LOL! I'm sorry, did you just say balanced budget??? that was hilarious!
Sorry I meant budget surplus.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 8:32 AM Reply   
"Don't delay without proof, if proof arises pull his ass off the seat, very simple. If i made an accusation against you, made an accusation that affected your job, would you want to be fired"

Yeah, I always advise employers not to interview potential hires because you can always fire them later.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       09-25-2018, 8:45 AM Reply   
Quote:
Sorry I meant budget surplus.
That was a 2008 campaign promise....
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-25-2018, 8:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Don't delay without proof, if proof arises pull his ass off the seat, very simple. If i made an accusation against you, made an accusation that affected your job, would you want to be fired"

Yeah, I always advise employers not to interview potential hires because you can always fire them later.
I agree, he was interviewed, he was pounded on public tv, he went through the process. He has all the credentials to hold the seat, doesn't mean he is guilty or innocent, what it does mean is he has the ability and proven record. Now if he loses that position due to charges being filed and a court deciding some level of guilt, he may be removed from his (possible) earned position. He has not been elected to the seat yet, but Democrats know he will be, so lets destroy him, his family, etc etc just in case!

Maybe you should call the POPE! He wants a limited timeline to stop victims from coming out 20 years later, I think thats crazy, minors being sexually abused by adults is a totally different issue then 2 minors (possibly) making bad decisions together. We really don't know what happened, if anything, and no one will ever really know, so should we destroy this guy, destroy his family, or give him the benefit of the doubt? If he gets appointed, that should not stop MR F from pushing forward to pursue a criminal charge. There is no charge, there is no case, Unitl there is a charge, some proof and a reasonable statue of limitations, its just a stall tactic
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 8:51 AM Reply   
Quote:
That was a 2008 campaign promise....
That comment is about Clinton 1.0, regarding not wanting a 2.0.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 8:54 AM Reply   
"Maybe you should call the POPE!"

Why should worshipers of the stupidnatural get injected into this conversation? Oh yeah, they're the ones so intent on getting K'man on the SC.
Old     (dougr)      Join Date: Dec 2009       09-25-2018, 9:09 AM Reply   
Quote:
"Maybe you should call the POPE!"

Why should worshipers of the stupidnatural get injected into this conversation? Oh yeah, they're the ones so intent on getting K'man on the SC.
I think the entire abuse on children by the catholic church is a shame, and i think the POPE is out of his mind to try and limit 2 years for anyone "who may have been sexually assaulted as a minor" to not be allowed to come forward. The opposite of this case. This is a case between 2 minors, even if there was proof that something happened, if it was brought out then, 36yrs ago, it would have been stricken from both minors record. Never to appear again.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2018, 10:21 AM Reply   
Now Kav’s Yale roommate and another college friend have come out and contradicted his statements and labeled him an “aggressive and belligerent” heavy drunk. The roommate strongly supports Ms. Ramirez calling her “exceptionally honest and gentle.”

Trump should have gone with the conservative catholic lady instead of trying to ram through an ultra right wing guy he felt would protect him when his bill comes due.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 10:51 AM Reply   
"He has not been elected to the seat yet, but Democrats know he will be, so lets destroy him, his family, etc etc just in case!"

Don't mean Republicans? They could have simply done the same thing with K as they did with Garland. Just refuse to hold a vote on him. Instead they chose to parade around a nominee with a dubious background.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2018, 10:54 AM Reply   
McConnell tried to get Trump to pick someone else - he knew there would be issues with Kav as a candidate, as well as having to face the music for the BS he pulled with Garland.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2018, 11:02 AM Reply   
No one as unpopular as Kav has ever been confirmed (Miers was withdrawn and Bork was rejected by vote) - and the Kav polling was done BEFORE any of the accusations came out.

If they don't quite Kav soon, they might not have enough time to ram someone else through during a lame duck session (which itself would be shady but not out of character for republicans in the Trump era).

https://fivethirtyeight.com/features...raws-and-soon/
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-25-2018, 12:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
Don't delay without proof, if proof arises pull his ass off the seat, very simple. If i made an accusation against you, made an accusation that affected your job, would you want to be fired, then hired back years later or would you want the right to fight, then go through he process until proven guilty. this is what is being argued. If its not, then vote him in or not, but do not drag out a process he has already went through, allow the process to go forward, and if there is proof, fire him. Does anyone disagree with the process? Its very simple
Dont delay without proof? Serious? If you were interviewing a candidate for a position, there was some iffy stuff in his background check. Youre gonna hire him and hope nothing bad happens? Most dont hire him, you find a better candidate (24 more on the Freedom Caucus List) so you dont put yourself, your workers and your company in a compromising position.
There are at least 3 accusations and at least 3 accusers against Kav. How many do you need to investigate those charges? Precedent indicates the charges should be investigated THAT is THE PROCESS. The GOP refuses to use the process. GOP and white house, for some reason, do not want to follow precedent/process. They also do not want to allow any witnesses subpoenaed to testify to back up or deny Dr. Fords and Kavs claims. How is that a fair process? How does that uncover the truth? Is that Due Process? The senators want to break standard practice and use a female prosecutor specializing in sex crime to ask questions so they dont look like the complete pigs cross examining. Thats not process or precedent either. The only people NOT following Process/Due Process is the GOP and WH. They have this organization in Washinton. Its called the FBI. The I stands for investigation for a reason. My gut tells me if the FBI investigates the stuff is going to hit the fan. It already is w/o an investigation. Grassely and McConnel and the white house are looking like fools pushing this guy to a lifetime ride.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-25-2018, 1:20 PM Reply   
Where are the rules for this so called “standard process?” There are none. Just the example of what the committee did to Anita hill in ‘92. Which everyone agrees wasn’t a great model.
Old     (95sn)      Join Date: Sep 2005       09-25-2018, 2:09 PM Reply   
Its precedent. It happens all the time, background checks are re-opened when new info comes to light. It is how the Clarence/Anita Hill SC confirmation was handled. They did an FBI investigation. I think it wasnt a great model because the senators looked bad as they beat the victim down on tv and voted him in... regardless... Its still precedent.
More precedent, During the 2016 election, Oct. 28th the FBI re-opened the investigation on Clinton and her email server just 11 days before the election.
More, The FBI re-opened its background check on Rob Porter when info came out he was putting the beat down on his wives. He was fired after it turned out true (but he is still dating Hope Hicks, poor girl will be next).
Its pretty common for the fbi to open an investigation on any of their background checks as new info comes out.
This is the question. It is a lifetime SC position, Why wouldn't you investigate all the accusations?
Avenatti is claiming acts of gang rape, has a victim and has witnesses, Ramirez has witnesses, Ford has witnesses. Snowball appears to be moving downhill.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2018, 2:21 PM Reply   
We interrupt the regularly scheduled Kavanaugh soap opera to see the President of the USA get openly and loudly laughed at during his UN speech...

Guess his BS doesn’t play as well there as it does at rallies filled with trumpbuttplugs like Grant lol

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/09/25/pol...www.cnn.com%2F
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-25-2018, 4:05 PM Reply   
^^O Wes you so miss the Days of Obozo “the community organizer” wasn’t it great when UN leaders like Angela Merkel so respected the Leader of the free wold (even after Obozo
Tapped her phone). Yes wasn’t it such a great time! The good old days before Europe and many UN leaders opened up its borders for immigrants of the M.E that have now flooded in destroyed much of Europe. London and Sweden and Germany, I didn’t catch that if they were the part of the gallery that was laughing at TRUMP. Sorry folks it’s us that are laughing at you. MAGA
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       09-25-2018, 5:23 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95sn View Post
Its precedent. It happens all the time, background checks are re-opened when new info comes to light. It is how the Clarence/Anita Hill SC confirmation was handled. They did an FBI investigation. I think it wasnt a great model because the senators looked bad as they beat the victim down on tv and voted him in... regardless... Its still precedent.
More precedent, During the 2016 election, Oct. 28th the FBI re-opened the investigation on Clinton and her email server just 11 days before the election.
More, The FBI re-opened its background check on Rob Porter when info came out he was putting the beat down on his wives. He was fired after it turned out true (but he is still dating Hope Hicks, poor girl will be next).
Its pretty common for the fbi to open an investigation on any of their background checks as new info comes out.
This is the question. It is a lifetime SC position, Why wouldn't you investigate all the accusations?
Avenatti is claiming acts of gang rape, has a victim and has witnesses, Ramirez has witnesses, Ford has witnesses. Snowball appears to be moving downhill.
You are conflating a whole bunch of different things. This isn't a background check / security clearance. This is the Senate giving its advice and consent to the appointment of a justice of the supreme court. The SENATE controls the process, not the executive branch.

Frankly they make it up as they go along. There is no formula.

There's a good argument here that Kavanaugh would be well advised to have the FBI conduct an investigation because the FBI is likely to have inconclusive findings... assuming he's telling the truth.
Old     (plhorn)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-25-2018, 5:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
^^O Wes you so miss the Days of Obozo “the community organizer” wasn’t it great when UN leaders like Angela Merkel so respected the Leader of the free wold (even after Obozo
Tapped her phone). Yes wasn’t it such a great time! The good old days before Europe and many UN leaders opened up its borders for immigrants of the M.E that have now flooded in destroyed much of Europe. London and Sweden and Germany, I didn’t catch that if they were the part of the gallery that was laughing at TRUMP. Sorry folks it’s us that are laughing at you. MAGA
Dude, have you ever been to europe? It's hardly destroyed. Germany, a country the size of Montana, has the 4th largest GDP in the world with an unemployment of 3.5% so yeah, Anglea Merkel is the so respected leader of the free "wold".
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2018, 6:41 PM Reply   
Dude, you're trying to parse and/or take something Grantroll said seriously.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2018, 6:46 PM Reply   
To Wes and the rest of you libtards in the circle jerk asking for an FBI investigation, wad this up and cram it!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNK1dVIeYWo
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2018, 6:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
To Wes and the rest of you libtards in the circle jerk asking for an FBI investigation, wad this up and cram it!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vNK1dVIeYWo
That is, after you’re done with your evening fart smelling sessions.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-25-2018, 7:02 PM Reply   
Quote:
“When Obama spoke at the U.N. he did not get a single laugh—not one,” Trump told reporters. “I feel sorry for the people who had to sit through his speeches. They weren’t funny at all.”
https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...ocial_facebook
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2018, 8:05 PM Reply   
Quote:
NONE of anything you fools post means a darn thing or makes any difference. Look around. Life is better in this country since the black plague left. You can't argue that. The harder you try, the bigger the fools you look like. You have made yourselves totally obsolete and irrelevant in every way. You guys continue to grovel for every chance to get a rise out of people or swing public opinion in any way, shape or size. It's a sermon on futility. Keep it up! I and the rest of normal America beg you to continue with your current playbook.

More importantly, it's friggin hilarious that your party has ZERO message because they're so hell bent wasting time, trying to destroy a currently successful POTUS. Does anyone know a SINGLE talking point or message put forth by a libtard candidate anywhere? LOLOLOLOLOL. Your party has NOTHING to vote FOR. Nothing. Bankrupt as usual. No platform. Empty. Crickets...... chirp....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2018, 8:47 PM Reply   
This
Attached Images

Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2018, 8:58 PM Reply   
Strange meme to post about someone who’s scheduled to testify on Thursday?

As for the rest of your blather, yawn. And for all your preoccupation with farts, it’s pretty ironic that this whole Kav mess came about because you and yours convinced yourselves he didn’t smell like sh*t from the start lol
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2018, 9:09 PM Reply   
Quote:

As for the rest of your blather, yawn. And for all your preoccupation with farts, it’s pretty ironic that this whole Kav mess came about because you and yours convinced yourselves he didn’t smell like sh*t from the start lol
All I can say is, suck it. Kav will be in place soon. Deal with it, bitches. Elections have consequences.
Old     (pesos)      Join Date: Oct 2001 Location: Texas       09-25-2018, 9:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Elections have consequences.
Agreed, troll!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2018, 9:15 PM Reply   
As for the meme, it’s a parody of her ridiculous, pie-in-the-sky conditions she tried to throw out there. Dumb broad. Who in their right mind would EVER ask the accused to testify first??? What kind of liberal logic is that??? Can’t wait for this dog and pony act to end. All I can say is payback is gonna be rough for senate libtards when the time comes.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       09-25-2018, 9:24 PM Reply   
Quote:

He hasn’t and he still doesn’t smell. Your loser party tried flinging poo just to obstruct justice and see what would stick. So far... nada. Enjoy the confirmation vote!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-25-2018, 10:57 PM Reply   
O but wait I’m sure your Savior. Michale A “Stormy Lewinskis” lawyer will ride in on a white horse with another ( Victum) to testify. You dong tards, are laughable. Hey if you don’t think Europe has been destroyed your either stupid or senile. Guess what the #1 baby name has been in the UK has been for the last 6 years? Mohammad!!!!! I wonder if he could pass the SC justice hearing??? Lol
Ask yourself what’s a “NO GO ZONE” What’s a Muslim Ghetto. Ask Sweden & Germany about the Gang RAPE mobs! . Ask the people of London about the huge spike in Knife Attacks.Ask the people of Italy about the Africans, that are taking over. What you have not heard about any of this OR is it you just don’t care. Either address the odvious when it comes to What the “Migrants” have done to Europe or just go away or come up with a insult as you crawl back intoYour echo chamber safe space better yet grab a link and post it from CNN like Wes does, LOL you sound about as in informed as a guy living in the middle of the country or Canada does when they can’t seem to understand why Californians and particularly Southern California’s complain about illegal’s you don’t see it of know about it so you don’t care

Last edited by grant_west; 09-25-2018 at 11:04 PM.
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-26-2018, 6:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
NONE of anything you fools post means a darn thing or makes any difference. Look around. Life is better in this country since the black plague left. You can't argue that.
Why would I? All of the economic indicators that measured the improvement were in place during the black plague. Deficit lowered, unemployment lowered, stock market doubled. All during the black plague. You elected a President that gets things handed to him on a silver platter. Probably why he's too stupid to understand when people are laughing at him.

BTW, how come you conservatards were so concerned about the deficit spending during the black plague when it was going down and now you aren't when it's going up?
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-26-2018, 7:48 AM Reply   
What it wake or Fly? (Sorry I can’t Differentiate you idiots because you both sound the same ) that was constantly complaining about trade deals and jobs that left United States In the very infancy of this thread. Now that those deals are better and unemployment is at an all time low, I have seen no praise or recognition from either of you dongs. “I’m sure it’s because of something oh Pozo did six years ago right? I’m sure it’s because of something oboes did six years ago right ! You libtards have a serious illness. It’s called reality
Old     (fly135)      Join Date: Jun 2004       09-26-2018, 8:25 AM Reply   
I have made an issue of the trade deficit for years. I also said before he was elected that Trump isn't qualified to handle this issue.

1) He lacks the intellect and decorum to negotiate a deal.
2) His claim that he was going to enact a 45% tariff on China was naive and stupid. And the fact that it never happened and he never even tried is just more evidence of that.

There are no trade deals in effect that are "better". Tariffs are taxes on all Americans at the same time he's increasing the deficit spending and reducing taxes on the wealthy. Many American companies are suffering the effects of these tariffs, and soon we we see higher inflation on consumer products as a result.

I know that Grant is too stupid to understand things like graphs and trends. And it serves no purpose to debate people who deny things that are irrefutable and easily verified. But it's fun to point out endlessly how big of an idiot he is.