Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (vdubb)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-17-2006, 12:38 PM Reply   
I was wondering if any girls ride with men's bindings...like the LF sphynx or transit? My womens LF elements rock and I want to move up to the LF minx..but they don't match either of my new boards (Hyp 3DS and LF substance)Ya, I realize matching shouldn't be a major thing, but you know how it is...like black shoes and a brown belt. I am wondering if they are cut wider than the womens??? If anyone has info on or wears mens bindings from the LF lineup, please let me know how it worked out for you. Thanks.
Old     (criswb)      Join Date: Oct 2005       09-17-2006, 12:55 PM Reply   
Hey I currently have the LF Transits and LF Minx. I bought the transits more than a year ago and loved them since the first time I rode them. I just bought a pair of minx, but i like the transits better. What I really like about mens bindings is that they rise higher on your calf than the womens.

My medium Transits fit just as well as my medium Minx, my Minx are still a bit tight since Ive only used them 7 times, but i didnt see any difference in the fit. The Sphynx are exactly like the Minx but I think they also rise higher, and the Transits are a bit less flexible but really really comfy. Hope this helps!
Old     (vdubb)      Join Date: Mar 2006       09-17-2006, 1:25 PM Reply   
Thanks Cris- that helps a lot. I am thinking that if I can find the LF sphynx limited edition in my size, that will be the way to go. :-)
Old     (wakechic06)      Join Date: Jun 2005       09-17-2006, 10:51 PM Reply   
Dude matching totally matters! I have to match everything! lol But yea I have guys bindings, LF Ultras and like em for the most part. Next year I might go with the Shanes or something, because his board and binding combo is sick!! But yea, whatever I get will have to match lol

good luck

Jamie
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       09-18-2006, 6:36 AM Reply   
I have LF Minx right now, but am planning to change to guys bindings for next season because they rise higher up on the leg. Oh - and they'd match my board better - lol! P.S. Jamie - so glad to see another girl who says "Dude" a lot!

(Message edited by kylielogan on September 18, 2006)
Old     (wakegrl2109)      Join Date: Jul 2004       10-02-2006, 8:03 PM Reply   
I ride the LF Team. They have been the best binding I have ever used and I have the worst ankles ever. Since I have got them they dont hurt my knees on impact and havent hurt my ankles any more