Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through November 04, 2009

Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       09-17-2009, 6:59 PM Reply   
Hey all,
I've been working with OJ Props' Tim Creighton (director of Engineering) to develop, what we believe, is the first application of a folding swim platform for the MC Prostar 205v hull.

I got everything assembled tonight and will run the rest of the season before removing the brackets and sending back for annodizing.

Folded down, the platform sticks out about 8" from centerline of transom. The overall length savings is about 14".

Here are a few pictures.

More here:

http://mastercraft.com/teamtalk/showthread.php?t=32630

Upload
Upload
Upload

(Message edited by phat in cincy on September 17, 2009)

(Message edited by phat in cincy on September 17, 2009)
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       09-17-2009, 9:23 PM Reply   
You made my favorite boat on wakeworld even cooler. Man I love that boat. Classy as can be.
Old     (skibum69)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-18-2009, 6:28 AM Reply   
Nice!!!
Old     (curtisco24)      Join Date: Dec 2005       09-18-2009, 9:08 AM Reply   
could you make the brackets shorter for even more room?
Old     (wakesk8er2)      Join Date: Mar 2002       09-18-2009, 10:20 AM Reply   
Wow. Is this going to be manufactured and sold? If so, sign me up.
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       09-18-2009, 11:56 AM Reply   
Thanks for the compliments guys! Much appreciated.

Matt...I'm not sure. You could contact them and ask.

Justin...I'm sure they are. Contact OJ Props ( www.ojprops.com ). Eric or Tim should be able to help you.
Old     (big_poppa_pump)      Join Date: Apr 2002       09-18-2009, 12:12 PM Reply   
Ooooh. I just happen to have a 205V, and I have to take off my step to store it.

Me likey.
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       09-18-2009, 7:43 PM Reply   
Keating...give them a call or drop an email!
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       09-27-2009, 7:18 PM Reply   
I got to put the brackets to use over this weekend. They are awesome. Rock solid.

Beyond their space saving use, they also make it really easy to put on your tie-downs and wipe down the entire transom after use! Also, no more reaching over the entire platform when you have to buckle down the cover (while on the trailer).
Old     (phat_in_cincy)      Join Date: May 2003       03-25-2010, 8:36 AM Reply   
Hey all!

I had the brackets anodized black by a local place here in Cincy. I threw them back on last night and thought I'd update with some pictures!

Take care!
Attached Images